Cocklust Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Chad was the one who couldn't speak. He just let out a few moans, letting me know how much he loved my anatomy. The feeling was mutual of course; my nerves were tingling by then, and my balls were starting to boil.

"You're gonna make me cum," I said.

Chad came up for air. "Not yet," he said. "You know I can't wait to get fucked by that cock...."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I asked.

Chad grinned and stepped back to his showerhead. He grabbed a bottle of lube-- the heavy-duty silicone stuff we'd used in the tub and the pool-- and he dabbed a few drops on his hole. Then he smeared the rest on my cock.

We were so anxious to fuck that we didn't even step out of the water. Chad steadied himself by putting his right hand on the showerhead. Then he lifted his left leg, and he slung it over my shoulder.

"You know what to do," he said as he pulled me toward him.

Without further ado, my dick slid deep inside his body. Into its home. Into where it belonged. Chad's innards gave it a warm welcome: they greeted it with a squeeze, followed by a gentle massage.

"Oh yeah," Chad said as he went for another kiss. "I love you baby...."

"I love you too," I said as I started pumping away. "I don't want you to forget that for a second."

"I don't," Chad said, "and I won't...." But then his lips locked against mine, and his eyes rolled back in his head, and he could only make a few muffled sounds.

I fucked him danseur-style for at least a minute or two. I forced myself not to cum, and I made sure to avoid Chad's prostate. He was clearly enjoying the ride as much as I was, and neither of us wanted this to end.

Water kept splashing every which way as our bodies kept smacking together. We could almost feel our pores opening up as the steam kept swirling around us. We made out for as long as we could, till we needed more oxygen; but even then, our lips were never more than an inch apart.

By now my dick was rippling with pleasure, and I could tell Chad's ass was too. I still managed to keep myself from going over the edge, but I knew could only keep this going for so long.

Eventually we moved away from the showerhead. Chad managed to keep my dick inside him the whole time: he rested his weight on his right foot, and he swung his body toward the nearest bench. Then he laid flat on his back.

For a second, we both stared at each other. I kept feasting my eyes on the beautiful man beneath me: he was now lying spread-eagle, with his cock fully engorged and his ass happily impaled on my shaft. This was exactly the image I'd had in my fantasies, all those years before, back when being with Chad had seemed like a pipe dream. And the real experience was even more erotic, more sensual, more enjoyable than I ever could've imagined.

Chad ran his hands up and down my body. Then he wrapped his legs around my torso. "Baby," he gasped, "give it to me good...."

I did as I was told, and I thrust into him as hard as my body could manage. My balls slammed against his crack, while my abs pressed hard against his cock. Then I started pistoning faster and faster. "Like that?"

"O-o-oh God!" he yelled, and he clutched by body tighter.

I hit his prostate gently at first, then a little harder. I timed it as well as I could, since I was about to pass the point of no return. Then my ballsack retracted, and a wave of pleasure swept over me. My muscles seized up for a second, and then I shot my load in his ass.

Some of my jets seemed to hit Chad's prostate. Either that, or he just loved the feeling of me spasming inside him. Either way, he arched his back, and let out a primeval groan. He never touched his dick; he barely got out the words "HOLY SHIT!" before he started cumming all over himself.

I kept pounding Chad as rope after rope splattered on his body. Then, when his balls were done unloading their contents, I practically collapsed from exhaustion.

The bench wasn't big enough for both of us, so I plopped down on the tile floor. Chad got up for a second, but his legs seemed kind of shaky, so he laid down beside me.

For a minute we just laid there, flat on our backs, while the warm water gurgled all around us. Both of us were trying to catch our breath, but we mostly just inhaled more steam.

"Fuck," Chad finally said, "I needed that so bad...."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You and me both," I replied.

"Was it what you'd hoped for?"

"Let me put it this way," I said. "If I'd gotten to do that freshman year, like maybe fall semester... I would've thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

Chad paused for a moment, then nodded. "Me too," he replied.

We kept lying there for a little while longer, but by that point, our fingers were staring to wrinkle. We also didn't want to push our luck, since there'd always been a chance of someone walking in on us. So we eventually got up, cleaned ourselves off, and put our clothes back on.

By that point, it did feel like our college years had come full circle. But we both knew it was time to turn the page, stop dwelling on our past, and look ahead to our future.

To be continued... only one more chapter left!