All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 36'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mfa607mfa607almost 4 years ago

One of my favorites since day 1! I’ll miss these guys. Thank you!

Kittie72Kittie72almost 4 years ago
OMG

I can't tell you how wonderful this story has been. After each chapter I look forward to the next one. I love Scott and Chad and how they have progressed. Thank you for a wonderful love story.

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 4 years ago

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. That's my response. That's the summary. A story that I've never seen before ending in a way that lets the story joyfully continue in one's mind. Briacon, you're something else. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such an incredibly captivating and well written saga. I don't think I'll ever read something more meaningful than this on this site. Legendary.

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years ago

My absolute favorite story on this site, and on GD!! The sex was always hot as fuck and I enjoyed seeing how their relationship evolved chapter after chapter.

I wasn't expecting the orgy in this chapter, but I guess since it's Scott and Chad, I should have seen it coming lol

May they live happily ever after and continue to have fun together! Hopefully, you'll write about them again so that we can catch up with them a little!!

Thanks again and keep writing please!

briacon429briacon429almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

You guys are awesome. I admit, I almost didn’t want to end this story, though I knew I had to. I’m glad you liked their send-off... but who knows when & how we might get to see these boys again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AHHHH!!! THANK YOU!

Thank you so much Briacon for this amazing story!!! It still feels surreal that I've read this when it only had a few chapters and now we're here at the end. I really liked the ending you've given us. It was simple, except for the orgy (seriously, I tend to mix up who's who, moreso who's "doing" who XD), and everyone had some kind of closure. You are a talented writer and I hope you can write more stories in the future. (Maybe make Scott and Chad have a cameo in one of them??? Just a thought ;3)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hell of a finale!

This has been marvelous since chapter 1. Chad and Scott went through so much to be together and this send off was something else. You made us care about them briacon, and thanks for giving us (and them) this ending!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, great characters, beautiful journey. Thank you.

Woody319Woody319over 3 years ago

Amazing story! Definitely one of my favorites

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
2 days

Took me two days to finish this series and I loved it so much. I enjoy these types of stories more than straight ones and that goes to show how great you writers are! Hope to read more from you.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Oh. My. Gooooooooood! It took me 2 days to read this. AMAZING! Scott and Chad were so sweet with each other, even with the family drama. Thank you for this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well written with lots of plot adds and turns. Took two days to read!! My only criticism would be the extended sex scene descriptions after that are well into their relationship. Dialog and descriptors had me scrolling looking for more plot. Could have saved three chapters by trimming this. But exemplary nonetheless!!

DontbeemeanDontbeemeanover 2 years ago

Incredible just incredible. I loved every minute of reading this story I wish there was more but loved how it ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous