Cocklust Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason and Madison were also putting their experience to good use-- though in their case it was their dancing and stripping. By now they were twerking to the music, which slowly morphed into a full-blown striptease. They did all the same stuff they would've been doing onstage, playing with their clothes, taking off one thing at a time, and trying to keep us from seeing too much. But it didn't take long before they were naked too.

"Hot damn," Kyle said. He wasn't even trying to hide the tent in his pants. Flynn was sitting right next to him, and he was clearly hard too. The two of them started pressing their bodies against one another, though they also kept watching the sights all around them.

We were basically surrounded by man flesh, to the point that Chad didn't seem to know where to look. Part of him was still watching Brandon and Logan, but another part was eyeing Kyle and Flynn. Plus he also seemed hungry for the other boys. I was tempted to service Chad's cock, maybe help him live out some of his fantasies. But before I could, I heard yet another moan behind us.

Garrett and Andre had gotten naked too. Andre had positioned himself on all fours with his ass in the air, and he'd offered his body to Garrett. I caught a glimpse of Andre's pucker, which I'd never seen before, as Garrett flicked it with his tongue. But I only saw it for a second before Garrett buried his face in that ass.

"Oh fuck," Andre said as he threw his head back. He obviously loved getting rimmed. Not that I could blame him; I'd always dug the sensation of Chad's lips on my hole, or his tongue up my chute. That thought, in turn, made we want to rim Chad. Either that, or I wanted him to do it to me. After all, my man was an expert at that.

Before I could do anything, Brandon and Logan rolled over, and they started fucking missionary. "Yeah," Brandon said, "fuck, you feel so good in me...."

"You like that?" Logan asked as he kept pounding away.

"O-oh yeah," Brandon gasped, "don't stop fucking me, o-oh God... oh fuck yeah--"

"Take this," Logan said as he thrust into him faster and faster.

Brandon hadn't touched his own dick at all. But now he couldn't seem to resist: he started jacking himself off while Logan kept reaming his hole.

I had to wonder what was going through Brandon's head. Considering how new he was to the gay world, he'd probably never seen anything like this, at least outside of porn. It was almost like he was going through an initiation, the same way Chad and I had done with our fraternity brothers. At the same time, Brandon was so into it that I couldn't help wondering if he was going through a slut phase. If he was, I could only hope he wouldn't make the same mistakes I did; and wherever his journey took him, I hoped it would be an exciting one.

Chad was staring at Brandon too. He clearly couldn't wait for the man to cum. I could practically see the reflection in Chad's eyes as Brandon's body writhed on the ground.

"Holy fuck!" Brandon yelled as his muscles seized up, and he busted his nut. A long jet of cum flew into the air, twisted around, and landed on his shoulder. Then a bunch of splatters went every which way.

"Damn," Chad said as he licked his lips. He was trying to hide how much that turned him on, but I knew. I could hear it in his voice. Not to mention I recognized the look on his face.

Kyle, on the other hand, wasn't hiding a thing. He'd pulled Flynn's pants partway down, and he was playing with himself while he worshiped Flynn's cock. He caressed that shaft with his tongue, then ran his whole face across Flynn's package. He seemed to savor the sensation of Flynn's boner against his lips, his cheek, his nose, and his forehead. Then he gripped it firmly and gave it a few strokes. "I need this inside me," he finally said.

"Yes sir," Flynn said as he dropped his trou the rest of the way, and he went for the condoms and lube.

Kyle stripped off the rest of his clothes, and he got in position. He laid on his side, on another lounge chair, and he lifted one leg. Then Flynn crouched behind him, and without further ado, he slid his dick inside.

At the next chair over, Mason was lying back with his legs spread wide, while Madison gave him a blowjob. Ethan, Hunter, Jean-Jacques, Vince, and Ray were all watching the show, each one quietly stroking himself.

"So," Logan said to Ethan, who was sitting right beside him, "d'you like that?"

"Fuck yeah," Ethan said.

"You want some of that for yourself?"

Ethan didn't say a word. He didn't really need to answer, since the look on his face said it all.

Logan moved in for a kiss, and he and Ethan started making out. One thing led to another as they got more and more intense. At first I assumed Logan would top, but he didn't; instead, he lubed up his hole, and he let Ethan impale it.

By now the orgy was so huge that it was almost hard to follow. Eight guys were doing anal: Nate, Travis, Marcos, Ryan, Kyle, Flynn, Logan, and Ethan, not counting Brandon who'd finished. Plus the five guys doing oral, either giving or receiving: Drew, Andre, Garrett, Mason, and Madison. Not to mention the others jacking off.

It only took a minute before the lineup shifted, as Ryan, Marcos, and Drew switched positions. Now it was Marcos's turn to get spit-roasted: he bottomed for Drew while he sucked Ryan's dick. It also didn't take long before Garrett and Andre went from rimming to fucking, as Garrett stuck his cock in the butt he'd just eaten. Then Mason and Madison did basically the same thing, as Madison took the dick he'd just sucked.

Chad and I curled up even closer together. Under normal circumstances, our dicks would've been straining against our clothes; but the jacuzzi's jets were swirling water all around us, and bubbles were inflating our swim trunks. We could've gotten naked right then and there, or we could've fooled around underwater without the others knowing. But I already felt like I was in heaven, snuggling with my man, feeling our boners press into each other. All while watching my fetish play out in front of me. It was a moment that my younger virgin self could've never imagined.

Travis was still taking Nate like a champ. They'd been going at it quite a while, but Travis seemed to be in no hurry to stop. He moaned with every thrust from Nate's dick, while his own dick and ballsack bounced back and forth. Eventually he reached up and pulled Nate closer, and they started making out.

Shane and O'Mac were the only other guys who'd stayed on the sidelines: they'd just watched without doing anything else. But now Shane whispered to his boyfriend: "I want you to fuck me like that."

O'Mac frowned and shook his head. "You know I never top."

"Well," Shane said as he put one arm around him, "there's a first time for everything."

"Wait," Hunter said as he butted into the discussion. "Are you saying you've never topped?"

O'Mac flicked his wrist. "Do I look like a top to you?"

"I think you'd be a good one," Shane said. "And I would know." Without waiting for an answer, Shane pulled off his shirt and yanked down his pants, and his hard cock bounced into view.

"I--"

"Are you saying you don't want to have sex with me?"

"Of course I'm not saying that."

"Okay," Shane said as he pulled off his boyfriend's clothes, "I'll return the favor... I promise."

I'd never seen O'Mac's dick before, but it turned out to be gorgeous-- a lot like the dick we'd seen on his brother when we'd caught him in the shower. I could see why Shane would want that rod up his butt. Of course, Shane had a good-sized dick of his own, so I could see how O'Mac would want that too. For a moment they both stared at each other, as if they were debating what to do.

Finally O'Mac gave a quiet nod, and his boyfriend responded with a grin. Shane laid flat on the ground, with his legs open wide, so we could all see his taint and his package. Then he lubed himself up, and he motioned for O'Mac to come over.

O'Mac was visibly nervous. He got between Shane's legs, and he touched his cockhead against Shane's hole. But he almost seemed afraid to go in.

Shane gripped O'Mac's flesh, and he guided his boyfriend's body till he was in all the way. "Oh yeah," he said, "your dick feels so good...."

O'Mac nodded but didn't say anything. He looked like he was still getting used to the sensation.

"Now fuck me," Shane said. "Don't be shy."

It was kind of funny to see Shane act like that. I hadn't forgotten when he'd just started questioning his sexuality, and how he'd lost his man virginity in the basement of our frat house. Yet here he was, acting like an old pro as he demanded dick.

O'Mac's thrusts were awkward at first, but then he got the hang of it. He seemed to start enjoying himself, and his rhythm got smoother and smoother. Then he started making out with his man as they banged away.

Travis let out another moan as Nate's dick pistoned his ass. "Oh shit," Travis gasped. "Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... O-O-O-O-O-OH HOLY FUCK!" Then he started cumming all over himself.

Nate kept going as long as Travis's dick kept shooting. Then Nate pulled out and yanked off his condom, and he jerked himself off the rest of the way. "Fuck yeah," he said as his body twitched, and his eyes rolled back in his head. Then he busted his nut all over Travis's cock and balls.

Logan and Ethan weren't far behind them. Ethan started grunting louder and louder, and his thrusts got faster and faster. Then his tendons went taut, and he embedded his dick deep in Logan's ass.

"Yeah," Logan said as he stroked himself harder and harder, "keep cumming in me...." Then he got off himself, and his jizz splattered in all directions.

"I'm getting close too," Marcos said, and both of his boyfriends responded. Drew pulled his dick from his ass, while Ryan laid flat on the ground.

"I'll do the honors," Drew said as he climbed on top of Ryan. Then, without batting an eye, he started riding Ryan's dick while blowing Marcos too.

Marcos's ass was still quivering from the pounding it had just gotten. Drew fingered it ever so slightly.

"Yeah babes," Marcos said. "You guys feel so good... oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum...."

Drew looked up at Marcos, without taking his mouth off Marcos's cock. He nodded his head, like he was giving Marcos permission to nut.

"Oh shit!" Marcos yelled as his ass tightened up, and his ballsack contracted. He thrust into Drew's mouth, and Drew happily took it. Ryan didn't miss a beat; he kept his rhythm going while Marcos kept on cumming.

Finally Marcos let out a sigh, and he pulled his dick from Drew's mouth. His load was still sloshing around on Drew's tongue. Instead of swallowing, Drew leaned down to Ryan and gave him a kiss, so the two of them could share their boyfriend's jizz.

Garrett was the next to go over the edge. He just yelled "oh shit!" as he slammed his dick into Andre's ass.

"Yeah baby," Andre said. "Give it to me...."

Kyle started orgasming at almost the same moment. He screamed with pleasure as Flynn pounded his hole, while jets of cum flew across his chair.

"Fuck yeah!" Garrett said, as he gave Andre a few final thrusts. Then he stopped to catch his breath, and he pulled out his cock. As he did, a glob of his cum dripped from Andre's hole.

The orgy still wasn't over, not by a long shot. Four of the guys were still fucking: Mason, Madison, O'Mac, and Shane. A bunch of the others were stroking their cocks and hungry for more.

Hunter and Ray had just been watching the whole time, and were now fondling each other. Neither one said a word, though they didn't really need to, since their body language did the talking. They both knew it was time to go all the way. Ray reached for the condoms and lube, and he got himself ready while the two of them both made out. Then Hunter climbed on top of Ray's body, lowered his ass on Ray's dick, and started riding him reverse-cowboy.

"Fuck," Vince said as he played with himself, "I want in on this too...."

"You wanna join us?" Mason asked.

"Does that count for me too?" Jean-Jacques asked.

"Hey wait," Brandon said. "Don't forget our guests of honor."

All eyes turned to me and Chad. They almost seemed embarrassed for not having included us.

Chad and I glanced at each other, but we could tell we were both on the same page. "We're cool," Chad said. "You guys are putting on a hell of a show."

"Are you sure?" Brandon asked.

"We're sure," I replied. "Don't worry about us. Remember... we're the ones who'll end up getting dick till death do us part."

"Well all right... I mean, if you want to put it that way...."

"Anyway, where were we?" Madison asked.

"Right about here," Mason said as he pulled out of Madison and grabbed Vince's cock. "I bet this is gonna feel awesome in my ass."

"I'll take this one," Ethan said to Brandon.

"And I want this one," Nate said to Kyle. He and the others were so casual, they acted like they were picking out food at a store. Like they all wanted a prime cut of meat.

With that, the boys started off on their second round. Mason laid flat on his back, and he lifted one leg so that Vince could fuck him in a pirate's bounty. Madison positioned himself right off to the side, waving his dick at Vince's mouth. Vince was happy to oblige them both: he started sucking Madison while pounding away at Mason.

Ethan sat on Brandon's lap, wrapped his legs around his body, and took control of Brandon's cock. Ethan teased him for a second, caressing Brandon's shaft with his buttcrack, sliding it up and down ever so gently. Then Ethan positioned his pucker against Brandon's cockhead, and he guided that man meat inside him.

Kyle laid flat on one of the chairs, while Nate sat down on his cock. Then Nate laid down with his back on Kyle's chest, and they started fucking in a pearly gates.

Jean-Jacques moved in on Hunter and Ray. At first he just played with Hunter's dick, carefully stroking him while Ray kept thrusting into him. But it was pretty obvious Jean-Jacques wanted more.

"I want in on this too," Flynn said as he offered himself to Ethan and Brandon. Both boys went for his cock, licking and sucking without breaking their own rhythm. At first they both serviced him at once, but then they started to take turns: Ethan blew him for a minute, then let Brandon take over.

Jean-Jacques, Hunter, and Ray were now switching positions. Ray's dick was still inside Hunter, but now Hunter was sticking his dick in Jean-Jacques, so the three of them were in a train. It took a second for them to get synchronized, but then they got the hang of it, and they started thrusting away.

The other threesome had now come apart, though they were still making out: Drew, Ryan, and Marcos were each fondling each other and working their cocks. Travis was sitting just off to their side, also stroking himself while he watched the others go at it.

"Oh baby," Shane was saying as O'Mac pounded away. "Fuck, I love your dick in me...."

"Yeah?" O'Mac said, but then Shane kissed him so hard that he couldn't say anything more.

Shane clearly loved being the bottom for a change. His whole body was squirming with pleasure, and he kept moaning as he made out with his man. His arms and legs were wrapped around O'Mac, clutching him as tightly as humanly possible.

O'Mac seemed to have gotten into his groove, thrusting into Shane harder and harder. Apparently topping was a skill that he hadn't known he had.

Shane let out a yelp, and he broke off their kiss. He barely got out the words "HOLY FUCK!" before his cum blasted out of his cock. His ropes were thick and creamy, and they piled on top of one another, till his whole load was jiggling on his abs.

"Oh yeah," Mason said as he went past the point of no return. He stroked his cock while Vince pounded his load out of him.

Flynn couldn't take it any longer. He grabbed Brandon's head and face-fucked him harder and harder. Then he pumped his cum in Brandon's mouth.

Chad licked his lips. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he was thinking. Chad's first boy crush was eating a load from his favorite porn star. Chad was clearly marveling at the sight, but he was happy to let them do their thing, and he showed no signs of wanting to join in. He just let out a deep sigh and held me tight.

I noticed Ryan, Marcos, and Drew were also holding back. Granted, they'd all been jacking, sucking, and fucking in front of us; but they'd kept it all between them, unlike years past when they'd fooled around with others. They actually went about it the same way Garrett and Andre did, or for that matter O'Mac and Shane. They just wanted each other, and that was it. Of course the difference was with Ryan, Marcos, and Drew being a throuple, so they could still mix things up amongst themselves. Still, their commitment to each other was obvious, and it was a far cry from the open relationship they'd had in the past.

Travis, on the other hand, seemed as slutty as ever. "Okay, new rule," he said. As he stood up, we saw he was still covered in cum from before. "I don't want to see any more of your loads going to waste. From now on, consider me your bukkake boy." Then he laid down in the middle of the crowd.

The others were quiet at first. "So," Hunter said, "you want us all to cum on you?"

"Well yeah," Travis said as he looked around at our fraternity brothers. "Think of it this way. It's like when we played cum-on-a-cookie... except this time I get to be the cookie."

I've gotta say I'd never thought of Travis as a cum whore. Based on the others' expressions, I don't think they had either. But the more I thought about it, the more I figured it made sense. He'd always seemed to love initiating pledges. Including that weekend when he'd initiated me and Chad. Not that we were about to complain.

Nine of these fuckers still hadn't gotten off: O'Mac, Andre, Ryan, Drew, Madison, Hunter, Ray, Vince, and Jean-Jacques. Travis's boner made clear how badly he wanted them to bust.

Ryan was the first to follow Travis's orders, though he seemed to tease him a little. Ryan knelt on the ground and conveyed the orders to his boyfriends. "You heard the man," he said to Drew and Marcos. "Stop the bullshit and fuck me."

"Amen to that," O'Mac said to Shane.

"At your service," Shane replied.

O'Mac put his arms around his man. "You know I love you," he said, "and you know I'll always take care of you... but I'm still a bottom at heart."

"I do know that," Shane replied, "which is why I made you a promise." Then the two of them stared making out while O'Mac lubed himself up.

Finally Shane aimed his dick at O'Mac's hole, and he made his way inside. O'Mac gasped as he took that massive rod up his ass, and he savored every inch along the way. Then he smiled and groaned with pleasure.

Andre was just as demanding. He forced Garrett to start pounding him again, though Andre's hole was already full of Garrett's cum. Andre kept on stroking himself while Garrett pistoned away.

The anal train also kept going. Ray kept fucking Hunter, while Hunter kept fucking Jean-Jacques.

The other guys kept jacking off even harder. Kyle was going for his second nut as he fingered his hole with one hand as he stroked himself with the other. Ethan was basically doing the same thing, except he skipped the ass play. Vince didn't need an excuse to beat his meat; he just started pounding himself as hard as he could.

Mason and Madison started making out, as each one stroked the other's cock. Brandon also made out with Nate, while Flynn made out with Logan.

Ryan's eyes were shut tight as Drew plowed his ass. Then Ryan's mouth dropped open, his hole clamped down on his boyfriend's rod, and he seemed to aim his nozzle the best he could. "Oh shit!" Ryan yelled as he shot his load in Travis's face. His first rope hit Travis's nose, the second went sort of diagonally across his cheek and his forehead, and the third splattered on his lips and his chin.