Cocklust Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison went next, though he kept his lips locked with Mason's the whole time. His dick spasmed in his hand, and his man milk lathered Travis's package. Some of his cum shot on Travis's ballsack, some of it disappeared in his pubes, and some of it went on his shaft and his abs.

Mason couldn't seem to stop himself at that point. He busted a second nut, adding his own juices on top of Madison's. He still kept making out with Madison, as if he didn't want to stop.

Travis looked like he was in a daze as he stared up at the other guys. From his angle, he must've had a helluva view, with all those hairy taints, bouncing balls, and throbbing cockheads. In all conceivable shapes, sizes, and colors. All primed to erupt all over him. And he seemed to love every second of it.

The throuple switched positions yet again, so now Marcos was fucking Drew, while Ryan caressed them both. Drew clearly loved getting fucked up his ass, so he smiled even as he closed his eyes and moaned. He seemed to be enjoying himself just as much as O'Mac, for the same basic reason: there just wasn't any denying the joys of getting reamed.

Andre seemed to feel the same way. He was still bottoming for Garrett, though Garrett's earlier load had kept leaking from his hole and was now running down his leg. "Oh baby," he gasped. "Holy shit... oh God...." Then, a split second later, Andre unleashed his man milk on Travis.

As soon as Andre was done, Garrett yanked his dick out and jacked himself off. His earlier cum was now his lube, and it gurgled and spurted as he pounded his pud.

Kyle splooged about a second after that. His body jerked right as he was cumming, so his load went every which way. Most of it landed on Travis's pecs, though some of it got on his shoulders, and a few drops missed their target completely.

"Oh yeah," O'Mac said between grunts, as his boyfriend kept plowing his ass. O'Mac was so vocal that we could practically hear him going over the edge. Then he went silent, and he too jizzed on Travis.

"Fuck!" Drew said as he busted too. Then Flynn and Logan broke off their kiss, as they nutted in almost perfect synchronization.

Jean-Jacques yelled something in French, then added his load to the mix. He savored the feeling for a moment; then, as soon as his dick was done shooting, he switched places with his boys. Now Jean-Jacques was at the back of the anal train, while Ray was in the middle and Hunter was in the front.

The throuple also switched positions, so that Ryan was fucking Marcos. It was almost a perfect reversal of the night we'd first met, when Chad and I had watched Marcos fuck the cum out of Ryan, all under Travis's watchful eye. I couldn't help thinking how that night had come full circle.

Ethan seemed to be trying to edge, hoping to prolong the moment as long as he could, but his body wasn't cooperating. He was so turned on-- thanks to the countless cocks and balls around him-- that he got off in spite of himself.

By this point, Travis's body was dripping with cum, or at least a lot of it was. But he clearly wanted more, and the other guys were happy to oblige.

Hunter went next; he unleashed his chowder in a second or two, scoring a direct hit in Travis's eyes. After that, Nate shot his wad too, though most of it went on Travis's inner thighs and taint.

Shane was basically following Garrett's lead: he'd pulled out of his man and was jacking off too. Garrett's face scrunched up, and he yelped as his penis cream went all over Travis. Shane quickly followed suit.

Marcos and Ray were still getting fucked, but neither could last any longer. Both of them got off while they savored the dicks in their ass.

Last but not least were Travis and Brandon. They'd both cum earlier, but now they couldn't resist jacking off. Travis was so completely drenched that he let off splatters as he stroked. But it only took a few seconds before he arched his back, and he added his own load to the mix.

"Holy fuck," Brandon said as he finished off the orgy with his dick erupting with cum. It was a sight that would've driven a high-school-aged Chad downright wild. Once again, Brandon shot some long creamy ropes that seemed to twist in mid-air. Most of his juices ended up on Travis, so they became part of the soup that was already there. Brandon didn't stop there, at least not right away. He kept pounding his pud till the bursts got smaller and smaller, then finally ceased. At that point, most of his body went limp, and he tried to catch his breath.

"Damn," Travis said, "that was fucking amazing." He tried to sit up, but man milk spilled all over him as he moved. Some of it got in his eyes, so he tried to wipe his face. Then his foot slipped, and he plopped back down on the ground, and he just let his body wallow in a cum-covered bliss.

Chad leaned over and kissed me. "Did you like that?" he asked.

I knew I didn't need to answer outright. Chad knew my orgy fetish better than anyone. "How much of this was your doing?" I asked.

"Nothing really," he said. "They just asked if they needed to keep things PG-13, and I said no... though I also said you'd just want to watch."

"Sounds like you were right on both counts," I said as I gave him another kiss. I was still kind of amazed at how well Chad saw through me, and how closely he was in sync with me. Even though most of these guys had seen us naked-- in a lot of cases jacking off or fucking-- we both knew that stuff was behind us. Now Chad's dick was my exclusive territory, just like my dick was his, either visually or otherwise.

When we went to change back into our clothes, we realized Thaxter and Bruce had retreated inside the house. They hadn't been part of the fuck-fest at all, but now it was obvious what they were doing. Their bedroom door was closed, but we could hear the groans and grunts from inside.

Chad and I both looked at each other. Chad closed the guest room door so we could be alone. But we could still hear the noises through the walls.

"I guess that's our future," he said.

I chewed my lip at first, then nodded. There'd been a time where I could hardly imagine us as old men; but that too was long past. Now it was easy to see us going gray together. At least it was easy for me. "Well," I said, "all I can say is... I hope we'll still be fucking our brains out."

"I'm pretty sure that can be arranged," Chad said. Thaxter and Bruce's voices were just as passionate as the twentysomethings we'd just watched-- actually quite a bit more. After all, the two of them had spent a lot of their life together, and it showed.

"I guess that gives us something to look forward to," I said as I put my arms around my man. "You know... I seriously want you to know how much I love you."

"You know I love you too... more than you can believe." And with that, we started making out. The smell of Chad's skin poured into my lungs, while the taste of his tongue wrapped around mine.

I could feel Chad's hands caressing my back, as they made their way further and further down. I'd almost forgotten we were there to take off our swim trunks, though Chad was happy to remind me. He slid his fingers inside my waistband, then started pulling it down. I responded in kind, pulling Chad's swim trunks off his ass, and massaging his glutes. Finally we pulled off our swim trunks the rest of the way, and I laid back on the guest bed. Chad lubed me up with his spit, laid down on top of me, and guided his penis inside me.

With that, Chad and I started making love, for what we knew would be our last time as fiancés. Our last time allegedly living in sin. Our last time before I got to call him my husband-- which was what turned me on more than anything else.

We took it nice and slow as we wrapped our bodies around one another. I loved how we were completely alone together, pleasuring each other with no artificial help, not even a dab of lube. I felt a little more friction than usual, but by that point, my ass knew his cock so well that it hardly even mattered.

If anything, I could feel his anatomy that much more as it slid in and out of my hole. My sphincter embraced him as tightly as ever. I got to savor the ridge on the underside of his shaft, the veins that ran right beneath the surface and that throbbed when he was horny. I could practically feel the pores on his rod.

Most of all, I loved the feeling of our lips locked together. Our tongues swirling around each other's mouths. Our spit mixing together. Not to mention the smell of Chad's breath, and the knowledge that I was breathing in air that had just come from inside him. To me, that was sexier than all the sucking and fucking of all our other friends put together.

Chad seemed to feel the same way. "Oh baby," he said as we kept making out, "you're such a fucking stud...."

"You're the stud around here...."

"I don't know about that," he replied as he shivered with pleasure.

Just then, his cockhead hit my prostate, and my body jolted with electricity. My lips slammed against his, this time harder than before, as I stifled the sounds coming out of my body. Chad swiveled his hips, then slowly thrust back into me. His piss slit brushed against my G-spot, which set off whole new waves of ecstasy.

"Mm," Chad mumbled as he kept on kissing me. His balls were clearly starting to boil; I could tell from the way his breaths were getting quicker, his movements were more intense, and his dick was swelling inside me.

He hit my prostate again, and I let out a muffled scream, though I made sure to keep Chad's lips firmly locked against mine. My neurons started firing harder than ever.

Finally both of our bodies seized up, and we both orgasmed at once. Chad erupted inside me, while I shot ropes of cum on both of our chests. "Oh fuck!" Chad gasped as he broke off our kiss, and he arched his neck while he gave me a few more thrusts. "Oh yeah baby...." We both savored the waves of pleasure that were washing over us. I knew Chad's orgasm face so well, but I never got tired of watching it, just like I never got tired of feeling him come down from his high.

I hadn't touched my dick the whole time. I'd gotten off purely from feeling Chad inside me-- and I don't just mean up my ass. The biggest turn-on of all was the thought of getting to be with him till death do us part. And it resulted in one of the most massive loads I'd ever shot.

"Woah," Chad said as he seemed to go light-headed. He'd cum as hard as I had, and had practically filled me to the brim. I could feel some of his juices dribbling out of my hole, but I didn't move a muscle.

We were both a quivering mess, but in the most incredible way. We just laid there for as long as we could, savoring the afterglow, with our bodies firmly merged into one. It felt like just the right way to bring this phase of our sex lives to an end.

The next day, it was finally time to make things official. We put on our tuxes and our bow ties, and we let our mothers fuss over our hair, while we listened to the murmur of the crowd growing outside. It was trippy to think how all the plans we'd made, and all the decisions we'd pored over, had now led up to this. It was also surreal to think of the people who'd come from every corner of our lives: from Amy and Dylan, to Patrick, to our friends from high school and college and wherever else, to more extended family like Rachel and Todd, to the Fishers-- Seth and Claire-- and even Chad's old boss, former Congressman Wheeler.

I'll never forget how we stepped out in the sun to walk down the aisle. We obviously weren't playing "Here Comes the Bride"; instead, we played an orchestral version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." It might've been a little on-the-nose, but it reminded me of my favorite movie, and Chad and I had both liked the arrangement, so we went with it.

I do remember seeing a car pull over nearby. But I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't think anything of it. Chad and I went through the ceremony just how we'd planned, with a few words from our officiant Jeff, and some ceremonial gestures before we said our vows and exchanged our rings. It was such a blur that I hardly remember it at all.

The part I do remember was when Jeff pronounced us husbands for life. Then we shared a kiss, and our guests applauded.

When we finished our kiss, we looked out at everyone. That's when Chad and I saw a figure in the back.

"Holy shit," Chad said in his first words as a married man. It wasn't the romantic line I'd expected, but then again, I couldn't really blame him.

Chad's father had shown up after all. He seemed to be trying to keep a low profile, since he sat in the last row. But he was dressed up like everyone else, and Pam and Gladys were sitting at his side.

Chad and I looked at each other, but before we could say anything, the music started up again. It was time for us to head back up the aisle.

This was a development we hadn't expected. We'd planned for my parents to play big parts in the wedding, along with Chad's mom-- a.k.a. Bill's ex-- but we obviously hadn't planned anything for Bill himself. It was hard to downplay the fact that he was there, since so many other guests knew him, including people like Seth. We were almost tempted to have him say a few words at the reception, but we didn't. Bill didn't seem to want the attention, so we just let him be. We were just glad he was there.

We got the full story later that night, after we'd cut the cake, when things were winding down. That's when we got to talk to Pam and Gladys, while Bill was busy talking to Seth. We noticed the ladies had rings of their own. "W-wait," Chad said. "Did you get married too?"

"Yes we did," Pam replied. "After what happened to your father... we knew we needed to be prepared if something happened to us. And seeing what you boys were doing... let's just say you got us to step things up. So we went to the courthouse, and we took Bill with us... and apparently he learned quite a bit."

"Wow," he said.

"Listen, I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier. Up until this morning, I wasn't sure if this would happen... and I didn't want to disappoint you."

"Don't be sorry," he said. "You think I'm gonna get hung up on that? This is... well, it's a helluva wedding present, I'll tell you that much."

Pam clucked her tongue. "Well," she said, "I still think those hand tools will be useful."

Amy chose that moment to walk up behind me. "So," she said, "now that you get to live happily ever after--"

"Oh come on," I said. "You know it's not like that."

"It's a joke, you dumbass. I was just gonna say, no matter what happens to you boys... you'll always be my crazy little brother. And don't you forget it."

I was tempted to roll my eyes, but I didn't. I just gave her a big hug.

We did have a flight to catch, so we couldn't stick around long. But we still said goodbye to as many people as we could. Like my Mom and Dad. And Chad's brother. And his mom. And finally his dad.

Bill was using a cane as he limped up to us. He didn't seem to know what to say. "That... it wasn't what I expected," he mumbled. "It was... pretty normal."

Coming from anyone else, that could've been offensive. But coming from Bill, it was practically a compliment.

Chad didn't blink. "I hope you had a good time," he said. "And I mean it."

"I suppose so," Bill replied. "You know... if you'll be living in D.C...."

"Yeah...?"

"My doctors say I might go back to work soon. And I still have that job waiting for me in Reston."

Chad didn't seem to know how to respond. "That's awesome," he said. "I-I mean... if you take that job... you can always come over. As much as you want. And maybe... well, maybe you'll get to see how 'normal' we really are."

Bill paused for a moment, then nodded.

Chad gave his father a hug. "I love you Dad."

"I...." Bill looked up at me, then looked back at Chad. "I love you too, son."

Chad stood there as long as he could, barely moving a muscle. He clearly didn't want to leave, though he didn't have a choice. Eventually we both said our goodbyes to Bill, promised to stay in touch, and headed for the airport.

I kept thinking of the poem Chad had given me. "We two boys together clinging," was how Walt Whitman had put it, "One the other never leaving.... Arm'd and fearless, eating, drinking, sleeping, loving...."

I felt a wave of emotion as we strapped ourselves in for the journey ahead-- literally and figuratively-- then got in position at the head of the runway. I looked in Chad's eyes as the plane's engines started to roar, and we started barreling forward, then soared into the sky. I felt a lot like when I'd come out to my family, when I hadn't known what to expect. Except now I had my husband by my side. And at that particular moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to be with him.

Chad apparently felt the same way, though his reaction was different. The seatbelt sign had just turned off when he whispered in my ear: "I'm heading to the bathroom. Wait long enough that they don't suspect us. Then come and join me." Then he unbuckled his seat belt, hurried for the lavatory, and shut the door behind him.

I've gotta admit that I felt a few nerves. Chad and I had talked about joining the Mile-High Club, but we'd never actually done it. This did seem like as good a time as any, considering it was our wedding night, even if we were spending it on a redeye to Dulles. I definitely liked the idea of consummating our marriage with a new sex act we'd never tried before.

Whitman's words kept echoing through my head: "No law less than ourselves owning... sailing, soldiering, thieving, threatening... air breathing, water drinking,... Fulfilling our foray."

Finally I took a deep breath, got up from my seat, and headed aft as casually as I could. Then I opened the door to my eager waiting husband. The one whose cock I'd been lusting for all along. I stepped inside and locked the door behind us. And with that, we embarked on a new adventure... in more ways than one.

The End