Cocks are for boys

Story Info
Small cocked Jeff loses his virginity as Jenny.
1.4k words
4.59
61.7k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all changed my 3rd week of October in my first year here at college.

I'd just started to settle in with the dorms and classes and started to have a social life.

Well not really, with college so big I didn't matter so I wasn't unpopular enough to get tossed from the parties I went to with everyone else.

I was just part of the crowd.

Drink a few beers, smoke a bit of what was passed around, sort of dance like the group.

Badly, half shuffling around, not really ever danced like at real dances or parties.

I was just sort of getting to know a few faces when I met Sam.

She was tall, skinny, just a bit curvy and I mean if I had a clue she was trans I'd have likely avoided her.

But I wasn't dialed in to big city stuff then coming from a town of about 2000 people we had stores and no mall. The closest thing was the rest stop for truckers that had like 6 stores in and around it.

And she was nice.

Talkative, friendly, a great smile and it seemed like a ton of people knew her at the party.

So when she offered me a shot and said. "I'm Sam."

I took the shot and said. "I'm Jeff."

"Pool?"

"Sure, I'm not really good though."

She smiled. "Neither am I."

She led me to the basement which was busy but it was a lively games room here at this frat place and we had a few drinks as we waited our turn to play pool and we decided to join forces and place doubles.

I thought that I was in heaven especially when Sam would bend over the pool table showing me her ass and then more as she found times to grind up against me.

I suck at pool BTW.

Which didn't matter either because after two games was shots and then dancing.

I suck at dancing too.

And then it was Sam dragging me to one of the bedrooms in the place and we started making out and that's when I found out Sam was a guy.

Sort of.

Smooth skinned, pretty, smelling really nice and even these perky titties. The first real pair I'd seen.

And a small little cock.

I was going to freak out when she kissed me and put my hands on her titties and that tipped me over the edge of feeling them, sucking them, feeling her shiver and moan and then why I did I'm not sure of but I went down and started sucking her little cock.

Which turned me on and got me so fucking hard.

And at some point there were two guys that joined us.

These two big guys that looked like they played sports and Sam moved and her cock slipped out of my mouth and this much, much bigger one replaced it.

It was just there and when I watched her pull away I turned and this big meaty cock pushed past my lips.

And the guy groaned.

And he was a big guy.

If I said no?

And then his hands stroked my face, my cheeks actually really gently and he said. "Oh, oh fuck, baby you're so good at this."

I am? I was?

So I kept sucking.

Because he was enjoying it and said I was good.

Then there were hands on my ass and pulling my cheeks apart and I heard Sam say. "Here lube her with this."

Her? And then there was a finger in my ass as I was sucking cock and the guy I was sucking was moving his hips now and I was trying not to choke then before I knew it there was a cock at my asshole and shoving into me.

It hurt and it didn't.

Like it hurt because it was big and I was being forced open but it was being stretched, not like torn.

But the feeling of getting filled was so alien, dirty, wrong.

And he went in hard too lifted me to just the balls of my feet and then started fucking me which soon was really felt as my nerves woke up, my body woke up to being filled with a big dick and my insides moved out of the way or something as my resistance in my ass fell apart and he started fucking me faster and harder.

Then he started hitting this place inside that made me moan and I heard him chuckle and he fucked me there harder until this burst of pleasure inside my ass ran through me and shot out of my dick.

This nameless guy just too my virgin ass and my first cum without me jerking off.

I shivered and came in spurts and he shoved that big cock inside of me and just rolled his hips as my body keeled as it shot out cum and squeezed, conformed around cock.

And it sends that message to my brain of cock.

And the first guy was still in my mouth when this was going on too.

As soon as my insides stopped cum clenching the guy behind me was fucking me again.

Fucking that part of me again and I got hard and was spilling goo out as I was getting hard and the guy in my mouth started breathing harder and hard and his hands gripped my head tighter until he started chanting.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Sam said "Jenny."

The guy said. "I'm going to cum Jenny."

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny...."

Then his dick pulses and exploded filling my mouth full of cum, and was swallowing because...I don't know but it was salty, nutty, sweet but there was something else there and my brain knew it was cum, knew it was guys cum and it was my that made him cum and then the guy behind me dicks that spot just right and the feeling of that and the sheer fucking kink made me cum again.

I'm gasping for air as he pulls out and the guy behind me and inside me started pumping me faster with his cock and my mouth now empty was crying out.

"Aaaagh....aaaaah!"

"Ghnnn Cock!"

"Nnnnnn..... Harder!"

Harder?

The question flickered in my brain for a few seconds about me crying harder.

I was a virgin until this.

Was I gay?

Was I a Jenny like Sam called me?

And any doubt just got fucked out of me as the big cock inside me pounded my spot hard three times in a row and I cried out in pleasure and drooled.

Then he started fucking me so hard it felt like his balls would slap mine into my body and vanish and the numbers of hits to my pleasure spot overwhelmed me and I came again.

One tiny little spurt for all the clenching and shaking and them I felt his cock inside me swell over and over in my clenched ass and the guy cried out.

I nearly passed out when he pulled his cock out of my ass and Sam pulled me off the bed and into the bathroom of this bedroom.

I fell sort of and hung onto the sink and sam lit up a smoke.

"Wow right, hot."

"Sam I'm a guy."

She actually laughed. "Your dick is four inches hard Jenny, that's a clitty, cocks are for boys."

"I...but...but..."

"Yeah you had your butt fucked and you liked it."

I blushed.

"I..."

"Jenny, you loved it."

"I..."

"You're a sissy Jenny, like me...I knew it when we were talking it was like meeting me last year."

"You?"

"Yeah me, lonely, unlaid, hurting, never going to find a girl and then it finally happened that I met another girl like us."

"Girl like us?"

"Girl, Trap, Shemale, Sissy...especially a Sissy."

"Why?"

"Sissies love sucking cock, you obviously loved sucking Tyler's cock, he made you cum,"

I blush.

"What, what now? What the fuck do I do now?"

"We let them drive us to my place, we get even prettier and then they fuck us as much as they want."

"I...I don't know?"

Sam walked over and slid her hand between my legs and pushed my up and onto the bathroom sink and she sank her middle two fingers in my ass and found that spot and didn't just finger fuck my ass but just fucking assaulted my spot making me cum without a drop and so hard that I was seeing stars.

"Oh god, oh god, oh sam, oh god! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee!"

She made my legs twitch and bounce.

She made my toes curl.

"Coming?"

I nodded. "Can I pass? Can I be pretty?"

"Sure thing Jen, you're gonna make a lot of boys cocks hard for you."

I bit my lip. "I want that, I actually want that."