Cocksleeve IG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I came, how could I not? But so incredible was the sight, sound and sensation of using her slippery asshole as a cocksleeve, marred only a little by my not being able to see her enormous breasts bouncing on her chest as she rose and fell, powerless to resist as I pumped out gouts of hot, gooey sperm deep into the depths of her colon, that I finally collapsed, exhausted, spent, unable to do more than delight in Saffire doing the same, lying back full-length on top of my body. My chest heaved as I fought to get my breath back, my hands filled to overflowing with her deliciously sweaty and oily boobs. I was in heaven and liked to think she was too because the only thing she could say was, "Damn, I think you broke my asshole..."

"Nah," I said, my lips seeking hers so I could communicate my thanks and intense pleasure in the simplest possible way. "But I'm sure as hell not a virgin anymore, thanks to you."

"My pleasure," she purred. "Shame I wore you out, though..."

"You think?" I said, loving our trash talk. "Does it feel like I'm worn out yet?" I said and flexed my cock in her back passage along with an upwards thrust of my hips, sliding the head back into the mass of sperm I had deposited in her bowels.

"Nope, but let me go see to that damn cat that was the cause of all this and then we'll see about round two. Deal?"

"Face-to-face this time so I can mouthe your glorious breasts while I fuck my cock into your upturned asshole, your legs over my shoulders?" I said, grinning at her. "Deal."

"God, what have I let myself in for," Saffire said, shaking her head as she eased her overflowing asshole off my still-hard cock which slapped back against my belly. But she was laughing as she walked into the bathroom and I knew she would hurry back the moment she had fed the cat. Especially after she whispered in my ear, "We could start by my sucking clean your gorgeous cock that's just been buried in my ass..."

"Oh. My. God," I breathed, closing my eyes, overwhelmed by anticipation and arousal at the thought of ass-to-mouth from this amazing woman, my own personal Instagram Goddess.

End.

12