The Quickie

Story Info
My wife is up to her tricks again, literally blows my mind.
2.9k words
4.59
27.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was manning the grill, watching over the crazy party unfolding in my back yard. There were over 100 of my family, friends and coworkers enjoying the blowout backyard ripper that I threw every year. There were kids playing wiffle ball on my perfectly manicured field. There was a cornhole tournament going on that was getting heated up amongst fierce competitors. My buddies band was playing all the classics on the portable stage I had set up for them. The Patriots football game was being projected on the back of my house. My buddies were pounding the 4 kegs I had on the back deck. Games of flip cup and beer pong were creating quite the commotion. It was a perfect day.

I was shooting the shit and cracking jokes with my buddies while I belted out dozens of burgers, dogs, and grilled chicken for my guests. My wife walked up to me, locking eyes as she approached. She had those devious "fuck me eyes" that make me fall in love with her over and over again even 4 years into our marriage. Her large, perky, milk filled tits we're bouncing side to side in her tight red tank top. I felt some movement in my pants and briefly lost my breath as she approached me. She planted a kiss on my lips and said, "I'm going to go get a pump in for the baby. Do you need anything when I come back?"

"No thank you," I replied.

She flashed her million dollar smile and planted another kiss on my cheek and said "I love you babe."

"I love you too. Have a good pump," I replied back.

She gave me a wink and headed up the stairs to the top deck which led to our house. My buddies and I watched as her long toned legs propelled her up the stairs. Her ass jiggled in her skimpy jean shorts like two Christmas hams fighting each other. Her blonde pony tail flopped side to side with the rhythm of her beautiful wide hips as she took each stair. She turned the corner and was out of earshot.

"Bro, your wife is a total fucking smoke show," one of my buddies said to me.

"Ya man, you are one lucky dude," said another.

"I appreciate it fellas. She most certainly is," I replied with a smirk on my face.

About five minutes passed by while my buddies and I continued to shoot the shit, trying to solve all of the worlds problems. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw my wife had texted. I opened up the text and nearly spit out my mouthful of beer. I pulled my phone in close to my chest, trying not to make it look obvious that I was hiding something. Everyone seemed to be occupied with other conversations, so I took a long solid look at my phone. My wife was naked on our bed with her legs pinned back behind her head. Her beautiful lady bits were all exposed for my viewing pleasure. Her tits had definitely not been pumped yet because they just sat there on her chest like two small cantaloupes. She had her pretty pink pussy spread with her long slender fingers and her perfectly painted manicure. Her asshole had her favorite diamond butt plug inserted in it. She had her biggest, prettiest smile on her face and her eyes stared into the camera with steamy lust. She must have taken the picture with her new selfie stick that I got for her. The text underneath the picture said:

"Come do whatever you want to me. If you're not up here in five minutes, the offer is off the table. Knock three times so I know that it's you. Time starts now babe."

My cock started growing in my shorts. I knew exactly what I was going to do with her. I called my buddy Mike over.

"Yo Mike."

"What's up my man," he replied back.

"I gotta go drop a heater bro! Will you man the grill for a few minutes?"

"Haha, you got it brother," he replied back.

My adrenaline pulsed through my body during my walk up to our bedroom. I hadn't fucked my wife in a week and my balls were fat and aching for a release. I was going to drown my wife with the load I planned on shooting down her throat. I got to our bedroom door and knocked three times like I was instructed.

"Get in here babe," I heard my wife say. I opened the door and saw she was still in the position she took the selfie in!

"Well hello there," I said with a chuckle as she laid there looking like a Thanksgiving Turkey ready for the stuffing.

"Hiiiiii," she said with her flirty little smile that I love so much. "I knew you'd come quick babe," she said with a laugh.

I laughed and said "Not as quick as I'm going to cum in you right now."

We both laughed while our eyes locked. I started ripping my clothes off, tossing them in every which direction. My cock was already standing at attention and there was pre cum leaking out of it. I grabbed my pulsating cock and placed my swollen leaking head right in front of my wife's mouth. "Lick that shit off," I said to her.

"Mmmmm," she hummed. She stuck her tongue out and licked the slit of my rock hard penis. I grabbed her by the throat and lowered my head to her. I shoved my tongue deep into her throat and savagely kissed her while her moans echoed down into my stomach. With my hand still pressed firmly on her throat and never breaking eye contact, I climbed on top of her and dragged my tongue down her chin, then her neck, then between her breasts, then down her torso, over her belly button, over her womb, grazed her clit, and then slid my tongue into her impatiently waiting, sopping wet pussy. My long tongue started doing laps inside her sweet and tangy little honey hole. Her lady juices were to die for!

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she let out a massive moan as she felt my tongue wriggling and writhing inside of her. I moved my tongue from inside of her to her clit in one smooth motion and started licking it like a dehydrated dog lapping up a bowl of water on a hot summer day! My horny wife, still folded like a pretzel, started bucking her hips while I buried my face between her legs. I licked, sucked, and kissed her clit and swollen labia like I hadn't eaten her pussy in years.

"Ohhh." "Ohhh." "Ahhh." "Ahhh." "Enjoy that fucking pussy you fucking animal."

I loved when my wife talked dirty to me. It took me to another level of intensity. Adrenaline rushed through my body and my tongue moved faster and faster. I took two fingers and plunged them into her beautiful slit and started tugging on her G-spot. Her creamy white lady cum spilled out and dripped down my fingers as I blasted away. My wife was screaming so loud, I had to take my hand off her throat and cover her mouth.

Her body began shaking out of control which alerted me she was close to orgasm. Her muffled screams of ecstasy were still loud even with my hand on her mouth. But it didn't matter as the sounds of the party outside and the band cranking some AC/DC would have drowned out any noise we were making.

"Fuck baby." Fuck baby." "Fuuuuuuuuck I'm gonna cuuuuuum." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

My wife exploded like a geyser that had never launched its boiling stream of water from the depths of the earth, blasting me in the face with her hot gushing squirt juice. I opened my mouth and caught as much as I could but it was too much as it just kept shooting out of her. I spit a mouthful of her hot squirt juice back on her pussy as it slowed to a trickle. My face was soaked. The bedsheets had a massive puddle on it. My wife's body was trembling from her earth shattering orgasm as her moans turned into heavy breathing.

Wasting no time at all I propped myself up into position and plunged my sword into its eternal sheath of my soulmate. My wife and I both groaned in unison as I split her pretty little axe wound in half. Her pussy felt like a slip and slide.

"Fuuuuck baby, your pussy feels so good," I said as we both locked eyes with immense focus. I pumped her several times, focusing on her pussy lips spreading to take my thick shaft. "Taste your fucking pussy," I ordered, as I lowered my mouth to hers. We locked mouths and our tongues danced, doing loops and twists deep inside each others throats. I continued to try to fuck her right through our mattress, relishing in the feeling of her pretty pink snapper swallowing my giant beef bus. Her butt plug felt incredible as it provided extra pressure to my cock with each thrust and I was doing everything in my power not blow my load to quick.

In between moans my wife stared through my soul with her "fuck me eyes" and said, "You want to fuck me in the ass- don't you?" "I've caught you staring at it all day."

She wasn't wrong. I've been dialed in on her sweet little derrière all day, watching her walk around the party in her skimpy little cowgirl jean shorts. My heart skipped a few beats as I got lost in her beautiful emerald eyes, thinking about piercing her tight little balloon knot with my rod. She took the words right out of my mouth and through gritted teeth said "Fucking do it!"

I leaned in for another passionate kiss as my piston came to a halt. Our tongues wrestled briefly before I raised myself to a kneeling position. I slowly slid my cock out of her gorgeous pussy. It was covered in her thick lady cream from the tip to my balls. I reached down and grabbed her butt plug and said "Push it out baby." She obliged and squeezed her tummy. The butt plug slowly spread her asshole and with one final push she shit the thing out into my hand. I got a brief glimpse of her pretty pink insides and some lube leaked out before her hole shut tight. "Make it wink baby," I said to her as I stroked my dick with her natural lube. She clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed, laughing as she winked her sexy little brown eye at me.

"Take it from me baby!" "Take my slutty little asshole from me," my wife demanded in her most seductive voice. She looked so fucking hot, folded in half with her legs still behind her head. I readied my cock at her entrance and leaned into her with all my weight. She winced as her tight little deuce maker sucked me in, taking my entire length all at once. I let out a massive, "Ughhhhhhh," as I watched my cock disappear up into my wife's guts. Her sphincter had an absolute death grip on me as I rested inside her for several seconds, teasing her with a few little flexes of my rock hard member.

"Oh my Gaaaawd babe," my wife moaned as I started to slowly work my cock in and out of her most intimate hole. I leaned down and started kissing her neck as her heavy breath started to lessen with each thrust. She was starting to relax as I stretched and loosened her anus. I moved down to her right breast with my mouth while massaging her left one with my hand. Her heavy tits began squirting copious amounts of her sweet milk into my mouth as I moved from one to the other, stealing her liquid gold from her.

"Ahhhhhhh!" "Ahhhhhh!" "Fuck me harder," my wife pleaded as I continued to take her to pleasure town. I propped myself up on my arms and began pounding her asshole. I was so turned on watching the faces she was making while her leaking tits bounced off her chin over and over again. Her gaping pussy flapped slightly to the rhythm of our sultry butt sex. She reached up with one of her hands and put it on my chest while she placed her other one on her clit. She rubbed her clit with tremendous speed and I picked up the pace even more. "Oh my gaaaawd!" "Oh my gaaaawd." "Fuuuuuuck baby I'm going to do it again!" She gushed from her pussy again as she began soaking my chest and stomach. Her screams turned me on so much I pulled my cock from her gaping ass and scrambled up towards her head. I placed my dangling nuts in her open mouth and vigorously beat myself off right above her face. I could feel her churning up the sperm in my balls as my orgasm quickly built up.

I pulled my balls out of her hungry mouth and demanded for her to open up. "Open your mouth." "Open your mouth, I repeated to her. My whole body was tingling and I felt like my brain was on fire. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just in time to catch rope after rope after rope of my steaming load in her mouth. I watched as her mouth filled up with my week worth of backed up cum. It continued to just pour from the head of my cock and I thought it might start spilling out the sides of her mouth. Finally I flicked the last drops into her patiently waiting mouth. She held it open for a few seconds, allowing me to admire my work and then she closed her lips and swallowed my hot thick protein shake.

"Mmmmmmm, put it in my mouth babe," she said as my breathing started slowing down. My dick was still hard in my hand.

"Whaaat!" I exclaimed at the thought of what she just said.

"You heard me." "I know you want to do it." "Stick it in my mouth!"

I couldn't believe it. I was about to go ass to mouth on my beautiful wife for the first time ever. I guided my cock to her lips and she opened up to receive it. She reached up and grabbed my cock from me and started to polish our sex off of my swollen pole. "Oh my god baby you are incredible!" "I think you can make me cum again!"

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she started to inhale my cock with some gusto. Her eye contact alone made me want to cum again. I closed my eyes and started fantasizing about her on all fours while I buried my tongue in her ass from behind. It was happening again. She was going to get me off twice within about a minute. She was sucking me off like she was trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She chased her hand up to the base of my shaft with each stroke as she took my cock deep in her throat. She reached up with her other hand, cupped my balls, and tickled my asshole with her index finger.

"Oh my fuck baby drink up!" I yelled at her as I opened my eyes. She was still making intense eye contact with me and moaning on my cock. My body was overrun with pleasure as electricity shot through every inch of me. I started launching rope after rope of my hot seed down the back of her throat. She jerked me vigorously until my orgasm subsided. Finally she sucked the length of my shaft, making a popping noise as she cleaned my pipe of its last drop of cum and then gave one final swallow and smack of her lips. My dick looked cleaner than it did before we started our little escapade.

"Holy fuck babe, you are incredible!" I looked at her in bewilderment, still not sure what had just happened.

She finally released her legs from behind her head and smiled at me. "I've been thinking about doing that to you for a while." "I hope you enjoyed that little treat."

I leaned down and shoved my tongue into her throat. I didn't even care that she just had two of my loads in there. I thought what's mine is hers and hers is mine. I had completely forgot there were still a hundred people partying just below our bedroom window. We both cleaned up in the shower, dried off, swigged some mouthwash, and put our clothes back on.

"I love you babe,"I said to her.

"I love you to babe," she replied back. "Let's get back out there before people get suspicious."

We walked down the stairs together and blended right back into the party. Mike was still at the grill flipping burgers and dogs.

"Yo dude, I thought you might have fallen in," Mike joked with me.

"Phew, ya that was a doozie," I replied back with total sarcasm. I admired my wife as she walked back over to her group of friends, only now she had a little extra waddle in her step!