CockSlut Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you get that, please?" As if a phone was ringing.

"S... sorry?" I asked, voice barely a whisper.

"My precum. Would you get it? Lick it off."

I don't know if it was a spell, or just what, but I did. I didn't really hesitate, or think much about it before I leaned in and gently licked the head of his shaft, cleaning the little drop from him.

"Thank you," he said, and continued to watch.

I stroked him more, and when he wanted me to go faster, I did, on him and on myself. When he wanted a tighter grip, I did, on him and myself. When he wanted me to play with his balls for a minute, I did, on him and myself. His were a lot bigger than mine.

"OK, stop," he said, abruptly. My hand dropped from his balls and rested on my thigh. "I'd like you to suck it now," he continued. I saw that coming.

"I... I don't think I can..."

"Take it all?" he finished for me. "No, I"m sure you can't. Not yet. You'll get used to it. Right now, I just want to see what you can take." It turned out the answer was "not much more than the head".

By now I was already invested in this, already beyond the point of no return, or so I thought anyway. If I stopped now, just like at any other point in the interview, I was done. Don't get me wrong. I had a choice. I could have said no. I could have stood up, dressed, and walked right out. I didn't.

Instead, I nodded again, and sat forward a little, lining up for my first blowjob, or the first I'd ever given anyway. It was the first of many.

The only reason I knew at all what I was doing was experience from the other end of this. I knew what I liked, and figured if I did the same, he'd like it. With some hesitation, I brought my lips to the head, gently kissing it, and licking up a new drop of precum. He sort of grunted at that, a pleased sound, so I figured I was on the right track. I kissed and licked him again, then opened my mouth, relaxed my jaw the best I could, and tried to sink down on him.

I had to stop just after the head. My god, if he felt big in my hand, he was absolutely massive in my mouth. How in the hell could women deepthroat cocks? Even normal ones, and this was far from normal. I did the best I could, swirling my tongue beneath the head, over the glans, then gently sucked as I pulled my mouth off, making a sort of kissing sound as we separated.

"Good," he praised, and I tried again. I pushed a little farther, and got maybe another half inch. I could only take a small fraction of his length, but I did what I could with it, sucking and licking, sliding my mouth up and down on him.

"Lick the shaft," he said after a while. I nodded, pulled off of him, then held him in my free hand, lifting his cock, then slowly licking him from base to tip. I kissed the side, nibbled, suddenly remembering every blowjob video I'd ever seen. I licked him again, and heard him sigh. Again I popped him into my mouth, but this time still had my hand on the shaft, and started stroking as I sucked. Meanwhile, my other hand was still on my own cock, stroking up and down, back and forth.

"You're ignoring my balls," he commented. "Never ignore the balls." That meant I'd have to take my hand off of myself. I was... oddly reluctant, but did, and fondled his sack. I was right: his balls were heavy, but they rolled easily in my hand. I gently pulled at them, cupped and squeezed just a little, while my mouth and other hand took care of his cock.

He didn't warn me when he came. Not really. I knew he was getting closer, could tell by his breathing, but I didn't know exactly when. Not until his hand went to the back of my head and held me in place. I didn't have time to react or to pull away. He came in my mouth.

I kind of jerked backward at the first spurt of cum, but he held me to him. I anticipated the next ones, but still wasn't ready, and didn't know how to handle it. Instinctively, eventually, I swallowed, not having much other choice, but some still managed to dribble out onto my chin. God, this guy was a fire hose. More and more, and I started to get used to the musky taste. I think, in all, he spurted a dozen times, all of it into my mouth, although it didn't all stay there. I had a little on my chest, quite a bit on my chin, a drop or two on my thigh.

When he was done, he stepped back, pulling his cock from my mouth. It flopped against his thigh, heavy and wet with cum and saliva. I looked up, and he had this sideways grin. "You're a mess. You should clean that up."

"Oh... um... yeah..." I said, really noticing the cum all over me. "Can I have a tissue or...?"

"Nope," he said with a slight shake of his head.

I nodded. "Gotcha." I wiped up the cum with my fingers, then licked it off. It honestly wasn't all that bad. "What about me though?" I asked, gesturing to my still-erect cock.

He shrugged. "That's your problem. You want to finish yourself off? I'll watch." So I did. I leaned back onto my feet again, legs spread, and jerked myself off, almost more to just get it over with and to not have blue balls for the rest of the day. I warned him that I was about to cum, and that time he tossed me a tissue, probably so I wouldn't stain his carpet. I came in it, and when I was done, I dropped it into the trash.

I stood and stepped to the front of his desk, now not at all worried about being nude in front of him. What was the point? "So now what?" I asked.

"Now you get dressed," he said, slipping into his own underwear.

"That's it?" I asked, incredulous. "You dangle money in front of me, make me strip, make me suck you off, and now it's just 'see you later'?"

He glared at me. "No. Now it's 'you get dressed, you go home, and you come in first thing tomorrow'."

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. "So... I'm hired?"

"Yes. If you want the job, it's yours. But... don't think this was the only time. That's going to be part of it." He was pulling his pants on now. "A big part, actually. OK probably most of it. I'm under a lot of stress in this job, and if I don't have a way to relieve it, well... " he let the thought hang in the air. "You're my stress relief. You'll suck my cock when I tell you. Eventually you'll bend over and let me fuck you when I tell you. You'll go out of town with me. You'll meet clients and businessmen and you'll... relieve their stress too."

I didn't respond. What could I have said? "You're fucking nuts?" No, because he wasn't. He knew I would. I started to dress myself.

"A couple things. For one, shave." I touched my chin, which was perfectly smooth. "No, I mean everything," he clarified. "You're going to be clean-shaven at all times. Perfectly. Like I am. Second, take these." He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a box, which he dropped on the surface. I reached for it, curious, and pulled off the cover. Three metal bulbs -butt plugs- glistened in the light. "You'll start training yourself. Every day. All day. It'll take a couple weeks. Go slowly, don't hurt yourself." I looked up at him, then back down. "I told you I was going to fuck you," he said. I nodded and put the cover back on the box.

We finished dressing, and when we were done, there was no sign of what had happened. "So, do you accept?" he asked as I re-tied my tie. What could I do? He... he didn't like... force himself on me. And... it's different now, but at the time, I was pretty sure I wasn't gay. Yet... there were those butterflies as I knelt, looking up at his cock. I liked that feeling. I wanted more of it. "Fine," I said, picking up the box of plugs.

"Start with the little one tonight," he instructed, pointing at the box. "Tomorrow I'm going to check to make sure you have it in, and that you've shaved."

"Does this ever go the other way? Do you ever suck me off?" I asked, just trying to understand what I would be getting from this.

"No," he said firmly. "That doesn't happen. But I know that one of the clients has a thing for sucking off young guys, so..." he shrugged. "Maybe then." I nodded. Fine.

"Is this every day?"

"Not necessarily, but you'd better be ready for it every day, just in case." I nodded again.

"Ok," I said with a breath. "I'm going to go." I aimed my thumb at the door. "I'll... take these and um... get started I guess." I lifted the box of plugs for a second. He nodded, then looked at something on his desk, already back to business.

"Eight tomorrow," he said, not looking up.

"Eight," I repeated.

I stopped on the way home and picked up a new razor and some lube, still not quite believing what I was getting myself into, and starting to decide that it was a horrible, terrible idea. Until I got home and saw where I was living. The tiny apartment was cramped, even for just two people. It needed to be cleaned, and the rug shampooed. The kitchen sink leaked and the fridge sometimes liked to go out, spoiling all the food in it. If he was genuine that he'd pay me twice what they advertised, I could easily move out of this place and find somewhere on my own. Yeah, I had to sell myself for it, but... I mean... people did that all the time, in all kinds of ways. Plus, I was coming to realize that I didn't hate what I'd done. Oh, I was ashamed enough that I could never tell anyone [except you wonderful people], but not so much that I wouldn't keep doing it. Like I mentioned before, it took a couple weeks before I could really look at myself in the mirror, which made shaving a challenge. I eventually got over it.

So that's how it all started. That's how I became a cockslut. I have a bunch of other stories, like the time I sucked him off while he was in a video conference, or when I met that client who loved giving head. I'm willing to tell if you're willing to listen. Let me know.

-CockSlut

Editor: A. Burns


12