Cocksucker Finds His Dream Penis

Story Info
Traveling man finds hookup with huge BBC.
4.3k words
4.65
18.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and let him in. The man was tall, black, and bald. He was pretty heavy but was tall enough to make him look big and not fat -- if that makes any sense.

"Why don't you use the bathroom to wash up?" I suggested, and pointed at the bathroom right next to the door.

I had already prepared the hotel room. I'd place a towel on the bed to catch any sweat and fluids. I placed a smaller one next to the bed with two bottles of water. I opened one and drank a bit -- better to be hydrated. I took off my shirt and was going to remove my shorts and underwear.

I glanced up and he came out of the bathroom nude. The picture of his cock he sent to me online had been impressive. It was very thick and long. He'd claimed nine inches. It didn't prepare me for the real thing though. His floppy soft dick was uncut and bounced from meaty thigh to meaty thigh as he walked into the room from the bathroom.

I caught my breath. I was straight and married. I had no interest in men. I had no interest in making out or getting fucked. I had been fascinated with sucking a cock since I was a youth. I sucked a guy in college and I was hooked immediately. I'd sucked a few guys after that. My wife knew I had done this but she didn't like the idea of me sucking random dude's cocks. So I had stopped for a long time. But, the fantasies and memories remained. After my divorce, it took me a while to realize that there was no reason I couldn't suck some cocks on occasion. My job had me travel once or twice a month and this afforded me the opportunity to find dudes who just wanted someone to suck them. Internet sites are full of nuts and flakes but I could usually find someone to let me worship their cock and balls.

That's how I found myself in a hotel room with a large nude black man.

"Holy shit, man! THAT... is a fucking cock!" I said truthfully. "Stand there a second and let me see..." I asked moving toward him and dropping to my knees.

His cock was gorgeous. It was much darker than the rest of him. It was my perfect fantasy cock in shape. I don't care if it's light or dark. As a middle-aged white dude in the Midwest, there is something about the infamous BBC, though.

This cock was about as long and thick as my cock when fully erect -- and this dick was soft! I'm about six inches long and about an inch and a half thick when hard -- which I definitely was now. His foreskin hung down like a little snout. I am circumcised but I love a nice uncut dick. They're sexy in that it's almost as if their hiding something beneath the skin and it's my job to discover what it is -- and I love my job. There is more to play with. That foreskin just begs to be gently pulled and chewed. And when you pull it back, you reveal the head. Uncut dick heads tend to be so much more sensitive than circumcised ones.

I reached out and held the soft masterpiece in my palm, feeling its heft. It was so big. So thick. So real. I let it bounce a bit. So perfect! I shook my head in amazement.

I love soft cocks. I love to suck them and slowly make them hard in my mouth. I love to keep sucking after having it fill my mouth with cum. I love cummy slick softness. I love its bendiness and flexibility in my mouth. I love the squishiness of the shaft between my lips as I squeegee the cum off into my mouth. I enjoy this so much that I end up doing it until they get hard again. And then I get another load on my face or in my mouth or down my throat.

I love the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth more that I enjoy the actual flavor, I must admit. It doesn't matter though because the end result is the same; I get so wrapped up in the pure excitement of having a penis in my mouth, that I can't stop when they cum. If they're filming, as I often ask them to do, I prefer to have them cum on my face, so I can see their load when I watch later. But I have them slide back into my mouth immediately so I can keep sucking. Plus, I know that cumming in a mouth feels infinitely better than jacking off. And I want to suck as I would prefer to be sucked. Isn't that the golden rule?

And this was truly a great soft cock. I realized I needed some pics of this beast.

I looked up to his face and whispered "Fuuuuck. What a great cock!" He smiled and thanked me in a surprisingly high voice.

I wiggled it and watched it flop around. Amazing. So hot. One of the biggest I'd seen. Maybe the biggest considering girth as well as length. I'd have to get him hard to verify. It's a tough job but someone has to do it...

I passed him my phone and told him to film me. I wiggled the cock some more and stared at it as it flopped lazily. I squeezed it in my hand. I cupped his large balls and lifted cock and balls before letting them drop and bounce as if in slow motion. I was mesmerized. It was the cock I'd fantasized about sucking. Man, if I lived near, I'd end up as this guy's personal on-call cocksucker I admitted to myself. This scandalous thought excited me further. What if the guys in the shop could see me now! What if they could hear me fantasizing about being an on-call cocksucker!

Fuck me! At this point, I was so excited, I'd suck them all. I'd let them all cum on my face! I'd eat all of their cum!

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his large balls in my hand and his soft but lengthening dick in the other. I could wait no more. I leaned in, tilted my head and slurped the loose foreskin and the head of his dick into my mouth. It was soft and warm and smelled of soap. I would stay here forever with this dick in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the covered head.

He sighed. "Mmmmm...nice. You like my dick?"

I tightened my lips around the head and pulled my mouth off, flattening and stretching his cock until only the long foreskin remained in my mouth until that too slipped out.

"Fuck man! I love this cock. I'd suck this every day! Every fucking day!" I whispered hoarsely. "Too bad I live so far away, man. I'd be your on-call cocksucker." I amazed myself by admitting this out loud. I looked into my phone and slurped the head back into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of this warm thick soft phallus filling my mouth. I slid the whole soft length into my mouth and held it there, enjoying its fleshy thickness as my nose poked into his pubic hair.

I was throating him and could feel the gag reflex starting. Throating a soft dick is usually nothing to brag about in general. I'd discovered that thick cocks trigger the gag reflex more than long ones. This soft thick cock seemed to fill my mouth more than many hard ones ever did. I was able to repress the reflex and hold him in my mouth.

"Fuuuck man, that's so nice!" he said as he placed both hands on my head, gently holding me there. I love to be throatfucked and love it when my head is held and guided onto a cock. I moaned and looked up past his belly to his face. "You DO love sucking cock doncha?" he asked. "You're enjoying this as much as I am, aren't you dude?"

I slid my mouth slowly off like before. Ignoring the trailer of spit that remained as a bridge from his dick to my mouth, I fangirled: "You have no idea! I love this cock! It's perfect -- fucking perfect!"

I got up, took a swig of water and offered him one. I stripped off my clothes and motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed where I'd placed the bath towel. He complied.

"You have a nice dick", he offered in that soft voice. I thanked him knowing that my cock was respectable even if it wasn't close to what he was packing...

I got on my knees between his legs and looked up at him before focusing on his penis. Men like that subservient look when you're on your knees about to suck them.

His dick was still hanging past his large balls and while still not hard, it was definitely longer and thicker than before. He was about seven or eight inches long and about two inches thick. His cock head had filled out the foreskin so that the little snout was gone and the head was poking out through a half inch circle. I moved it up and deposited it on my forehead as I licked his scrotum. His cock was nicely weighty on my head. I licked one of his balls and then the other. Then I moved my head around so that my tongue and nose slowly nudged one ball and then the other around in the long flaccid sack. I gripped his shaft tightly and felt that it was certainly harder. It was strong and powerful. I released my grip and squeezed again. I ran my tongue up the part of his thick shaft hidden within his scrotum and down again, slowly masturbating this sensitive part with my tongue as I squeezed and released his exposed shaft.

Looking up, I was pleased to see that he was filming me again. I gently sucked on ball into my mouth and tugged until it popped free. I did the same with the other. I then sucked the first ball into my mouth and tried to fit the other in with it. I mostly succeeded but his balls were large. I wondered if this meant he'd cum a lot, and I hoped he did. I'd let this guy cum where he wanted. Down my throat? Yes! On my face! God yes! In my mouth? Yes! Fuck yes!

I let his balls free and pulled his shaft to my mouth. It was much harder now. Much longer and thicker too! There was the nine inches the Grindr photo promised. Nine inches and thick! And uncircumcised! The trifecta! I looked at it in amazement. I gripped it tightly and slowly slid the foreskin down to reveal the wide ridged head. Mmmm... fucking GORGEOUS! What a cock!

He put his hands on my head again and guided me to his cock. I looked up again into his eyes and complied. I opened my mouth and slid my lips down over the covered head and onto the shaft. Delicious, I thought.

In my opinion, cocks, if clean, don't really taste of one thing or another. Soap and sweat, maybe. When I say delicious, I mean that it felt so good -- so perfect in my mouth. The soft skin sliding over the thick hard pliable core. The core -- so hard and yet still somewhat giving. The warmth. It all combines to feel so fucking good.

He moaned, held my head there and pulled it slowly up. Then he pulled me back down. And up. And down. I let him guide me and create the rhythm he preferred. He didn't press me to go deeper. He was just enjoying having me suck his penis. I was enjoying it too.

"Mmmm...that's so nice. You are a good cocksucker. Fuuuck! So good." He said as he forced his penis in and out of my mouth.

His dick was now wet with my saliva and it ran down to his balls. I placed my middle finger and thumb around his scrotum and pulled, trapping his balls. He moaned and held me with his penis half in my mouth. I released his wet scrotum and instead, lightly brushed his balls with my fingers. I flipped and batted them gently toward my chin.

He guided me like this for another five minutes or so before I slid off and stood up. I was going to have him fuck my mouth and throat.

Instead, he surprised me by saying: "You like your dick sucked?"

When I said "Yeah man. Who doesn't?",

He asked "Do you mind if I suck you?".

I laughed. "Hah! Not at all, man. Have at it".

He leaned forward and engulfed my semi-hard 5" penis in his mouth. It felt great. He slid off and slid down to the bottom again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He pulled off and complemented my cock again. I smiled and reached over to hold and caress his dick. He was easily swallowing my cock but I wanted to hold his penis. This position was kind of awkward so, after a moment or two, I moved him to the middle of the bed on his back. I climbed on his substantial body and positioned my dick over his face. He leaned up and began sucking me again.

I enjoyed his blowjob as I paused on all fours over him. Then I positioned my phone between his legs so I could see myself suck his massive cock. I had to close my eyes and enjoy being sucked for a moment - it felt so good.

I then grabbed his cock and looked directly into my camera. I tilted his cock at it. I shook my head at its perfection and tilted it forward to my mouth. Then I watched myself slowly slide my mouth down the shaft. At this point his cock was fully hard. Nine inches -- at least -- and thick as a Red Bull. Delicious.

I slid my head up and down and occasionally pulled my head off to look and marvel at what I was sucking. I was like a porn star sucking a huge cock -- a BBC, in fact. I decided to throat him.

As I took a few deep breaths, I had to close my eyes -- he was sucking me so good... Man! Nice. So very nice. Fuck, it felt so good. I normally didn't enjoy blowjobs. I was very critical since I love giving them so much. But, man, was he doing something wonderful back there.

I opened my eyes and saw my face. I was in ecstasy. I had a huge cock in my mouth and was getting an excellent blowjob. What more could I ask for? Nothing. This was fucking perfect. One of my ultimate fantasies!

I took another deep breath and slid my head down further than before. I felt a moment of panic -- normal when you hit that barrier in the back of your throat when the gag reflex kicks in. I looked at my wide-eyed self and pushed past the block -- ignoring it. I briefly retched involuntarily but watched my lips slowly slide down until my I had swallowed it all. I held that position against every reflex and heard him moan "Fuuuck! Man! Did you take it all? Did you fucking takin all of my dick?" I felt his hands reach over and hold my head.

I pulled myself free and looked up at the screen. My eyes were watering and there was a thick ribbon of white spit linking my mouth to his cock head. I smiled because it looked like cum. In due time...

I slid down the slick shaft again, passing the barrier easily this time, and he held me there again. I retched but he held firm. Finally I slid up and looked again at the screen. Fuck, I loved throating this cock. I hoped he'd cum while fucking my throat. But then I couldn't taste the cum. At that moment I realized that I wanted to taste his cum.

"Don't stop man. Do that again!" he said as he reached out again to push my head down.

I slid down his slick cock again, this time right to the bottom, and slid back up. I repeated this again. I watched my screen and saw his thick cock disappear into my mouth and then reappear only to be swallowed again. Seeing this whole dick slip out of my mouth -- it just kept sliding out. It seemed impossible that I had just swallowed it. My throat was getting used to the invasion and I was no longer gagging. I was so excited to be throating this awesome cock! It was so stimulating. I pulled my head off and just enjoyed how good it felt to suck this cock. It was as good as getting a blowjob.

At that moment I was so into sucking that I'd forgotten that he was sucking me! It felt good sucking him but I was getting closer to cumming from his mouth over my dick and this made it even better!

"Feels so good man. Wow! Yes. Like that. Gonna cum man. Yes..." I looked at my screen. I was holding his massive cock against my face. What a cocksucker. My eyelids were semi closed and I was biting my lower lip. It felt so damn good!

He pushed my head back down and I swallowed his cock again. I let him guide. I let him use my mouth.

I was in heaven. The perfect cock in my throat and a mouth doing fucking amazing things to my dick! I felt it now -- the point of no return. I was gonna cum. I wanted to tell him but he was forcing my head down his cock -- fucking my mouth. It was almost as if I was sucking my own cock! Except I was sucking a thick, dark, ten-inch monster cock. This made it even more exciting. I felt myself cumming.

The pressure on my head slackened a bit as he realized that I was cumming. I slid my lips off and looked at my screen. His cock was wet and slippery. There was spit and saliva hanging from my mouth and connecting to his dick. My face was slick and sloppy.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck yeah! Fffffuuuuuck yeeeahhhh!" I moaned as I pumped my load into his mouth and throat.

My orgasm was amazing and I wondered if I came a lot. It felt like a lot. It felt like I had multiple spurts of sperm. I didn't know I just heard sloppy wet sounds that were obviously from him sucking my dick and swallowing my cum.

I panted and tried to catch my breath. I looked at the screen and saw my expression. So that's what I looked like as I came. I exhaled a laugh. I was in that post orgasm zone. Fuck me!

"Fuck man! That was amazing" I said as I rolled off him.

I sat up and looked at him.

"You cum a lot, dude." He said.

"Oh. Yeah. I haven't cum since last week." I admitted.

He reached down and started jacking his cock. "You done man? Just came...so...I know how it is."

It took me a second to understand. "No. Oh no. I'll still suck you." I said as I reached out to replace his hand with mine. "I'll definitely suck you! I want to make this fucking cock cum!"

Normally I lose interest after cumming. His cock was so amazing though, I still wanted to suck him. I wanted him to fuck my throat some more.

"Actually...Let's do this..." I said as I slide backwards and positioned my head off the edge of the bed.

I leaned up to face him. "Come over here and fuck my mouth. I want you to shoot your cum on my face and tongue and then slide back into my mouth so I can suck you as you soften. I love to suck a soft cock!"

"Fuckin sounds hot, man." He said as he got off the bed to come straddle my head.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. I wanted to film this throat fucking and facial. I was hoping for a big load. I hit the button and placed the phone next to my face.

I looked up to see his massive dong and balls over my face. His cock had lost some stiffness but was still impressive.

"You had me pretty close. I won't last long." He said as he put his foreskin covered head in my mouth. "I think I've got a good load for you though. You'll have some good jackoff material!"

Music to my ears! My cock started hardening.

Surprisingly, he started off gently. I thought he's just slide in and start gagging me. Instead he slipped his cock head in and allowed me to suck on it. I pulled out slightly and I wrapped my tongue around the head and under his foreskin. Then he slid forward and I felt him hit my throat barrier like before. He kept pushing and broke through easily. He held himself there and I felt myself choking.

He withdrew and I caught my breath. He repeated the action. Slow slide in. Hold. Slow slide out. Quick breath. Again. And again.

I reached around and held his thighs. I opened my eyes. His big dangling balls and his ass were right there. I looked out, behind me, and saw that there was a wall mirror. In the mirror I could see his naked ass thrusting and my eyes widening as he thrust again and again. Fuck! That was hot!

I moved my phone so I could capture the mirror shot of me getting throatfucked.

He thrust again and again and again. It was so filling but I was taking it. I'd never seen myself getting throatfucked -- it was so arousing!

I moved my phone back in front and hoped that I was filming the action -- I could only see his balls and ass.

"Yeeah man. Fuck yeah man. Oooohh fuck yeah" he repeated as he picked up speed. He was truly fucking my throat now.

I was making involuntary gag noises with each thrust.

Argluh, gluh, ack, agluh... timed to mirror his "Yeah, yeah, yeah"

"Oooohhh yeah, fuck yeah! YeaYeahYeahYeahYeahYeah..."

AckGluhGlackGluhGluhArgluh

"Gonna fuckin cum! Gonna fuckin cum!"

AckAckGlucArckAgluh. I recognized a taste of sperm in my mouth -- must be precum...

"Fuuuuuuck!"

He pulled out of my throat and I panted to catch my breath. He grabbed his cock and jerked it furiously. I strained to put my mouth over his cockhead and felt a spurt of warmth hit my tongue and cheek.

"Yeeah. Ungh"

I then felt another spurt that shot forcefully and warmly against my chest. Man! He was painting me!

12