All Comments on 'Cocksucker Finds His Dream Penis'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, I liked it, surprised by the lack of comments. It reminded me of the first cock I sucked, a (white) professor with a nice big cock. Then there were some other cocks before I finally met a nice black dude and his big 8" shaft. The prof and him were the only two guys that fucked me.

lizzeelizzeeover 1 year ago

The fulfillment of a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a nice hot story. The first cock I ever sucked was in a threesome, her husband was into guys, he also fucked me some weeks later. I think that's the best introduction for a young bicurious guy.

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

69ing with a nice big black cock! Does it get any better than this?!? I think not!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Nine inches and thick! And uncircumcised! The trifecta!"

You are in my head!! How do you know my dreams and desires? Amazing writing, big uncut cock, any color, is a dream for me. Thank you!

I don't know why no more comments, but you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a hot story! High as a kite, sipping coffee, wife talking to me in the background but I'm in this hotel room with you and that magnificent sex god! Wish I could join you, it'd be the hottest scene ever, especially when he brings his roommate!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I couldn't keep my hands off my dick. I haven't sucked anyone yet but I want to so bad. And I hope I can suck one as good as you wrote about. I dream of sucking cock all the time. Just thinking about a big load in my mouth makes me want to cum.

Enjoyed your writing. Want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good boy. You took the dick. Nothing satisfies like Black cock, and its good when white boys recognize. A Black niner with big balls is something we can all relate to, and truth be told, there is something truly amazing and primal about the uncircumcised foreskin obscuring the slippery circumference between our lips. African penis, when he's large and strong, Black cock is without a doubt the pinnacle of human sexuality. Man or woman, straight, gay or lesbian, we all respect the majesty and admire the grandeur. We know with the fluttering butterfly wings in our tummy that 'might makes right', but we also recognize in the dilated pupils of our sparkling, supplicant eyes another principle. Not only does the masculine power of African phallus make our devotion righteous, but also his masculine beauty, that sublime aesthetic gravitas. Yes, fuck yes we yearn to work that handsome foreskin up and down the potent crown, suckling Him between our pink lips. We yearn to give service to the man and his penis, so that we might earn the privilege of comprehending his rigid urgency. Experiencing life as a receptacle, through penetration by the flexing, veiny kicks of a horny man's stiff penis. When confronted with the power, beauty and magnitude of dark chocolate phallus, authenticity dispenses with speech and discovers our mouth's true purpose in deep throated fellatio. Nothing else matters when you understand that pendulous balls sack as the sweaty and aromatic foundation of your existence, slapping into your face or chin ominously, foreboding of your ultimate teleology as a cocksucker. You speak giddy words of incitement with your eyes, and breath in the flesh of his thrusting penis meat with every shafting into your neck, but you know in your heart that your oral cavity's true and immaculate purpose will only be fulfilled when the Black man blows a feverish nut, spewing wads and bellowing, totally rooted in your fucking head. You feel the girth swell as it begins, and think briefly that the cock might actually break something inside you, and then the flood begins. I swear, I feel it even beyond my tonsils, basically at the entrance to my tummy, that hawt man liquid blasting and flushing into my swallowing gut like lava, pure fucking seed from Africa, thick potency and slimy nut scum. Thats good nutrition, and I don't waste a drop.

I'm disappointed that your wife doesn't play with you though! My wife Maria always knew there was something a little 'eccentric' about my sexuality, even early on when we were just dating. I guess it was when I discovered her large sized dildo one day after I started doing our laundry. It was there in her panties drawer as I took extra time folding them. I complimented her on the size and she could tell I was eager to feel of it in my hands, testing its veiny stiffness. I think somehow she could already tell that I was comfortable with phallus in my hands, even if it was just an artificial one. When she brought the toy to bed with us that night, it wasn't long before we sucked on it together before penetrating her vagina. Since shes so hairy, we needed to get everything hawt and droolish with my saliva first, and then Maria was ready to admit it -- she prefers larger men than me. It was something that had been bothering her for a while, and she felt really happy and liberated to realize that I totally understood the urge. When I chugged the entire tool down like a well droolish reflex, Maria knew for sure I was a dicksucker, and she teased me. But she kept watching, hypnotized, and her cunt flooded. We started the inevitable conversations. It wasn't long before I upgraded her pink 7 inch dildo to a thicker 8 inch Black one, and that really got us to thinking.

Like me and you, Maria was curious about the foreskin. I told her it was my favorite part to honor and suckle tongue on, and she understood when I admitted to it tickling my tonsils too. So manly and foreign, exotic on a large member, Maria wanted us to taste it together. She also enjoyed the power dynamic exchanged when she pushed the Black silicon dildo tool down my neck, so she was eager to explore my role as a dicksucking boyfriend. "Now I know why you get jealous when I flirt with other guys, oh my God, this is so perfect Schmoopie! Ugh, its so hawt! Fuck the patriarchy!" Cumming out of the cocksucking closet with Maria was the best thing that ever happened to me. Telling her stories from college, about the basketball jocks that used my head, watching her grind on the Black dildo, I knew we had something special, but I didn't propose marriage until I witnessed her immaculate reception of nine glorious inches of true African flesh. I was drinking the man's sperm from her hairy fucking cunt when she said yes, and for my then fiancé, the saying was definitely true -- 'Once you go Black, you don't cum back.'

Maria thinks of me as secondary now. I've always been more passive, obviously, since I like getting my head fucked by big cocks down the throat, but what BBC taught us is that Maria's vagina needs that same type of empowerment even more than I do. Black cock fucks liberation into her, pushing the boundaries of what traditional feminism can even fathom. What we have now is a matriarchy, where my wife's vagina makes the evolutionary decisions in our life, and in our bedroom, she demands the mighty righteousness of throbbing African conquest. We give ourselves and our relationship over whole heartedly to the Black man and bend low to service Him on our knees. And when we said 'I do' as man and wife, we knew on our wedding day that we were already spiritually and biologically bonded on the same man's sperm. Like sticky glue, the Black Bull's cum was already in us forever when I lifted Maria's veil.

We call it 'neo-Feminism' now, and preach a doctrine of theological devotion to African penis. We believe the one true God is large Black penis, and we practice what we preach, receiving Baptism and Communion with the elixir of BBC facials and Creampie. Having been reborn upon the carnality of potent Black phallus and having earned the insemination she longs for, Maria is expecting our first born now, her belly bulging out from the Black man just like my neck and Adam's Apple does. We've cum full circle now. Black cock sperms my throat and Maria's uterus. King sized mattresses are named after Him. That big fucking African cock spews Creation in my wife and pumps Salvation down my throat, our Lord and Sire making her a mother and me a cuck-father.

Honestly, as much as I do enjoy a hairy Creampie, I think what I really love most of all is to snowball French kisses of hawt slimy dick snot back and forth with Maria. Giggly and euphoric, we trade the sperm wads back and forth on slick dancing tongues, loving the slick intimacy and potent return on our dicksucking investment. It doesn't matter if he cums in my mouth or Maria's once we're kissing His ejaculate back and forth in the reciprocity and fidelity of marriage. Our romance exists as a steady commitment and feverish lust to become a vehicle for that sperm over and over again. We want Him ejaculating inside her instead of me, so that we join his lineage in the progression of biological and spiritual evolution. Breeding harmony and justice, thrusting us closer towards an ideal perfection and primordial satisfaction. Maria turns her ass up in the air like a bitch dog, and Jerome breeds her hairy twat like an angel's wings are bouncing on her shoulders. Perky fucking titties bouncing. Stiff nipples, ripe and elongated, ready for His offspring to nurse. The same Black cock that fucks my head breeds my wife, and its that big strong man meat that inseminates her and creates the offspring destined to nurse on her perfectly innocent and faithful breasts.

Maria did put me in panties, but we don't consider me to be gay or anything like that. She just thinks its funny, and I love to hear her giggle. At first I wore her used panties, but the buttocks were too large for me, and the gusset was too small for my little six inch penis and testicles, so Maria took me to a department store and had me try on some smaller sizes during a busy shopping time when there were a lot of other women in the lingerie section's dressing rooms also. "You're so cute, Joseph! Don't worry, they're supposed to be tight in the front. Jerome is going to love these on you, really...!" She was being sarcastic, and burst out giggling while I blushed and nodded my head, rolling my eyes at her flirtatious public teasing.

Anyway, I guess I've let this comment run a little long already, so to make a long story short, why not offer your wife the opportunity to lick another man's copious sperm load off her husbands face? Don't you think she might appreciate a big gooey splattering of semen all over the man she married? I think she'd want to slurp that off your face and give you a big kiss of acceptance and approval. Trust me, once she gets that first taste of Ebony semen, you'll have a lifelong partner to bob head with and chug cock beside. She'll get addicted to Black flesh just like you, and as a loving pair you'll make your marriage into a testimony of rampant African masculinity.

Now that you've witnessed how good it can be, now that you've witnessed the Glory, can you really in good conscience allow your wife, the woman you love, to go without Black penis? You know what that phallus would unlock in her, thrusting in and out of her pretty face. When you lifted the veil on your wedding day, when you spoke those vows, didn't you want whats best for her? And what is it that is best, if not large Black cock fucking your wife's pretty face beneath that wedding veil? Its what she needs, and you know it. You both know it. Suck Black dick together.

Honestly, don't you think she'd want to feel it? A spent Black penis, squishy and deflating as it softens deep, deep inside her well fucked and flooded cunt? Sweaty and exhausted beneath him in your bed, her vagina penetrated deeper than you've ever been... even when he's finished, soft, thick and squishy inside her still quivering tunnel. All of his big balls' snot oozing frothy from her trembling twat, as he just slowly grinds that big limp penis in and out, gently, almost lovingly after he's claimed her.

Thats what Black cock can really do to a marriage. Worship, progress, evolution. All three. Fuck your fucking head and breed the Missus. Thats true love and a liberated vagina. Thats BBC Worship and neo-Feminism. Glory to God!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Anonymous 14 days ago. Good God man, get a grip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...