Cocksucker: My Story

Story Info
A cocksucker looks back at how he became a faggot.
2.4k words
4.53
33.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
213 Followers

When was the first time I realized that I was a faggot? Sitting in my living room with a glass of wine, I thought about my youth. I had always assumed that I was a heterosexual man and never considered the alternative. Up until my eighteenth year I dated girls but actually never went further than a few kisses. Still I never ever thought about sex with men. But then again, there were signs. For instance when I attended school, my eyes always wandered to the guy's package. I imagined myself touching the guy's cock. Of course I stopped my daydream and tried to picture a girl.

My first actual gay encounter occurred during one Saturday afternoon. I was bored and all my friends were unavailable so I decided to go see a movie. The closest theater was downtown in the seedier part of town. I bought my ticket and entered. It was almost empty probably because it was the afternoon and because the movies being shown were older. I sat down in the aisle seat and focused on the movie. I had seen this movie a few years back but that was okay since I just needed to be alone with myself. About halfway through, an older man stood in the aisle directly next to me. His zippered pants were at eye level with me. He turned to face me and whispered that I should pull down his zipper to get to his cock. At that moment I should have stood up and changed my seat but I didn't. Rather I turned to face his zipper.

"Use your teeth to pull down the zipper faggot and don't waste time." I had never been called a faggot but for some strange reason, his calling me a faggot got my juices stirring. My teeth went straight to the top of the zipper and using my teeth, the zipper began to be lowered until it reached the bottom. "Good job cocksucker, now unbuckle my pants, pull them down and lower my underwear." Once again I followed his instructions. His hard cock popped out and hit me in the face. "Start sucking faggot and be careful not to rub your teeth on my cock." I wrapped my hands around his ass and took his cock into my mouth. I slowly sucked his cock and used my tongue for lubrication. As I sucked, he held the back of my head and pushed my head so that that my throat was stuffed all the way with his cock. My tongue lubricated his cock as my lips travelled the length of his hard cock. I fondled his balls and spread his butt cheeks as my fingers went deep in his asshole.

"Eat my ass faggot." He turned around so that his ass faced my mouth. I knew what to do as if I had done this before which I hadn't. I spread his butt cheeks wide and tongued his asshole. The aroma was intoxicating as my tongue pumped his ass. It was like my tongue was a cock and I was using it to fuck his ass. After a few minutes he turned around and stuffed his cock once again in my throat. "Get ready for cum, cocksucker. All of a sudden he exploded his cum in my mouth. I did my best to swallow every drop but some cum dribbled down my chin.

"Now clean me up and I mean get every drop of my cum with your tongue." I immediately began licking his cock and balls so that there was no residue of his cum on his body. As I looked up at his face, he lifted my head with his hand, pushed my head back, and proceeded to slap my face several times. "I own your mouth cocksucker. You are a cum slut whore!"

"Yes sir, I am a cum slut whore. You own my mouth sir."

"listen up faggot, I will soon own you ass. Follow me. I am taking you to a private room in the theater. I take all my faggots there." Without a second thought, I got up and proceeded to follow him to a secluded alcove located at one side of the theater. I assume that in its heyday, it was used as a lounge and smoking room. The room was fairly large and contained a long sofa and two recliners on either side. Since there were relatively few patrons in the theater, privacy was essentially guaranteed. We entered the alcove and the man ordered me to strip completely and position myself on one of the recliners on my back. He stripped himself naked and positioned himself by lifting my legs above his shoulders. His hard cock slowly entered my asshole. I felt both pain and pleasure as his cock entered more and more into my hole.

"You are being bred by me and you can now call me daddy or sir because I now own your ass. Before I finish fucking you, do you accept me as your dominant daddy"

"Yes sir, I totally accept you as my daddy. Please fuck me!" What was I doing? What was I saying? Was I really gay? Anyway I couldn't help myself. I felt happy to being dominated by this stranger. Enough thinking since he was pounding away at my man pussy. I felt like a whore being violated and dominated. My hands reached out to his nipples as he fucked me. All of a sudden, he came in buckets of cum which I readily accepted into my body. After of few minutes of this, he got off of me and told me to get dressed. I did so as he also did.

"You did good today faggot. I believe you when you said that this was your first time. Now listen up cocksucker, I will be here every Saturday afternoon so plan on being here. Now I need to go home to my wife." He reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants. And this was my first time with a man and I truly enjoyed the experience. I went home and jerked off thinking of what happened at the theater.

Although I visited the movie theater every week for several weeks, I was still in denial concerning my sexuality. Each time I thought about not showing up, I changed my mind and showed up to be dominated by this man whom I did not even know his name. I referred to him as daddy or sir. I became an insatiable sex machine. After a while, fucking and sucking one man seemed not to be enough and so I asked daddy to solicit anyone in the theater to have sex with me. He was more than happy to comply. In fact, one time he arranged a gang bang with several older men who used and abused my mouth and ass. I became a slave to sex.

Now let me reveal another time that was significant in my transition from straight to gay. I figured that there were two locations that would cater to gay sex, an adult book store and a bathhouse. And so I visited the bathhouse located in the seedier part of town. I planned on arriving late afternoon and staying there through the evening. In preparation for my visit I dressed in gym shorts, see through tee shirt, sneakers with no socks and sheer panties. I wanted to make sure that I identified as a slut and it seemed to work since the attendant who checked me in smiled lustfully. And so I arrived, paid my fee, and prepared to enter. I was given a key for my clothes and a very small towel. I also paid extra for a small private room with a cot.

I undressed, wrapped the towel around my waist and began my slut walk around the halls. The towel barely covered my privates and that was fine with me. I observed men at various parts of the walkway all with that come hither look. There were a number of small rooms situated throughout, some with their doors closed and some with their doors partially open. I arrived at an open area off to the side which, as it turns out, was the sauna. It contained stationary benches and sitting areas at each end of the room. Steam emanated throughout, creating a mysterious mood. I decided to rest awhile so I sat on a lower level bench. Within moments and coming out of the steam were two men. One stood in front of me while the other sat next to me.

"I've been watching you since you entered the bathhouse. I know that you are a cocksucker but if I'm wrong just let me know. If not, wrap your lips around around my cock. Well now cocksucker, keep sucking. Me and my buddy are going to fuck the shit out of you." He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pistol whipped me with his cock. "You are a real whore for cock. Now get on all fours and get ready for me and my buddy to fill your holes." My degradation was complete. I was ready to submit to all comers as long as I got cock. And so they entered my holes together. I was in my glory, sucking and getting fucked at the same time. When they finished, they left me on the floor and left the sauna. I tried to compose myself as best as I could, got off the floor and left the room. I needed a shower so I headed in that direction.

I arrived at the shower area where I stepped into one of the stalls and took a hot shower. I felt so clean and was consumed in thought. I didn't hear the footsteps approaching. "Here he is boys. John and Joe were right. We have a new play toy willing to provide us with plenty of fun, right faggot?"

"Guys, I'm exhausted right now. Maybe later, okay?"

"It's not okay faggot. We need your ass now so be a good boy and get on your knees and start sucking." Just to make sure I understood, he slapped my face and ass. And so I got on my knees and began to suck their cocks. There were at least six guys lined up for a blow job. And so I sucked cock like there was no tomorrow. After the last guy came in my mouth, I figured that I would be left alone but no such luck. After the last stud left the shower stall, I began to get up but was surprised to see a big black stud standing in the stall and smiling at me.

"Hey cocksucker are you ready to get fucked by a real man? I see it in your eyes so you don't have to answer." He pulled me into him in a bear hug. His cock was rock solid as he pulled me in even closer. He turned me around and bent me over so his cock entered my asshole with ease. He held my hips as he pounded my man pussy. I moaned with pleasure as he came in buckets. The cum dripped out of my ass. He turned me around and ordered me to clean up his cock with my tongue. I slowly dropped to my knees and leaned in to bathe my tongue on his cock and balls. He looked down at me and told me that I was a good slut. I had become a true cock slut. This was my life now and I enjoyed every moment of this life style.

As I made my way back to my room, I thought about what it meant to be a person who loved to be dominated by a man or men. I opened the door to my room and instead of dressing and leaving the bath house, I decided to leave the door open and stay awhile. I lay on my stomach with my ass in the air and waited. It didn't take long for a steady stream of men, old and young to fuck me. As each cock entered my ass, I moaned in ecstasy. After some time, cum was flowing out of my ass. As I was ready to call it a night, one particularly older black man came in, closed the door and turned me over. He lay on me in a 69 position and proceeded to suck my cock. Since I was on the bottom, his cock automatically entered my throat and I sucked him while my fingers opened his butt cheeks. At one point, my tongue reached into his asshole and I licked and licked until he moaned with pleasure. We both came at the same time with his cum flowing into my throat and leaking onto my chin.

And this was how I ended my evening debauchery. My future involved being dominated by men and being used and abused. But before I end my story, I would lie to relate my first visit to the local adult book store. Once again, I dressed in my sluttiest outfit and entered the store. I purchased a roll of coins for use in the video machines located in the back. There were several rooms with a video machine in each one. I entered a room and left the door open as I deposited coins into the video slot. In no time, an older man entered the room with me. I was seated while he was standing next to me.

"Suck my cock faggot." He whispered while holding my head up to his crotch. I pulled down his pants and underwear and came face to face with a hard cock. My mouth quickly enveloped his cock and I began to suck. "Lick my balls cocksucker." And so I did and within minutes he came all over my face. There was no time to swallow so my face was wet with cum. "Very good faggot. Now clean my cock and make it fast before I beat the shit out of you." I chose to follow his instructions as I was not in the mood for a beat down. He pulled up his underwear and pants and left the room.

And so I spent the next few hours sucking cock after cock. Finally, I felt satisfied, left the room and headed toward the exit. So I satisfied my desire to visit a movie theater, bathhouse, and adult book store. By now my reputation as a cock sucking slut was well known and I visited these locations many times in the next few years.

August74
August74
213 Followers