All Comments on 'Cocksucker Shorts: The Interruption'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Loved your story, I love sucking cock and would do it a lot more if I wasn't afraid to approach guys about sucking their cock.

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960almost 4 years ago

I too have a couple memories like that. Here I am heading 60 and still not had a good chance to have a cock to play with. I like how you told yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm a lucky cocksucker.

I'm 55, good shape, and I have 3 guys I suck. 24, 31, 33. they email or text and I go to them and blow them and swallow. totally true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Blow job

I got so hard I wish I was the guy sucking that cock! I'm ready to shoot my tasty Cum

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

I'd have definitely loved to be in your "shoes" in such a scenario!

I do love playing with and sucking cock! I also love being bent over and getting pounded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Growing up there were a number of times that I missed real opportunities to possibly suck a cock of a friend and also my step Dad's cock. If I could travel back in time I think I would have done a few things differently instead of 40 years later, reading about cock sucking and wishing I could have done it with my friends and step Dad. I probably would have made my Step Dad's cock the first one I ever got to suck, I know I missed that out of fear of being caught by my Mom, it was there for the sucking. I liked your premise for the story as I'm sure there are many of us that can look back on scenario's and think that we missed chances either because we were either naïve or to scared to ask or clarify something and possibly risk a friendship. I still remember a guy who followed me in a grocery store and actually came up beside me and kneeled down beside me to "check" out some product on the lower shelf while I was reading a label of a product right above where he knelt. I knew he was looking at my track pant bulge...why didn't I let him know I was on to him as I do remember my groin was reacting? Today I would have made direct eye contact and adjust my crotch to try signal my receptiveness. Oh well. Would love to read more of these type of "missed" opportunities and the resulting jerk off session later as we horny guys think about what we would have liked to have happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...