Cocksucking & More at the ABS Ch. 01

Story Info
A man is enticed to suck a trans-woman's cock at the ABS.
5.5k words
4.78
19.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man is enticed to suck a trans-woman's cock at the ABS.

Some people have been a little put off by the ending, and bait-and-switch was mentioned, so fair warning, at the end, gay cock sucking is discussed and a dude hoping for a BJ shows up. Personally, I thought it was a good twist and kinda funny.

------

I was walking up to the till of the local ABS with a plastic sleeve containing a relatively large dildo. On the way to the store, I kept telling myself I couldn't wait 2 or 3 days for an online purchase to arrive. But now, walking to the till, I considered dropping the dildo on a shelf and bolting.

The woman at the counter was reading a magazine, seemingly uninterested in my movements. Thankfully, no one else was in the store at 11am on a Tuesday, which helped reduce my embarrassment, but my stomach was still twisting in knots as I stepped up to make my purchase.

I placed the dildo on the counter and waited. The woman continued to read and seemed to be ignoring me. Her peripheral vision would have noticed the placement of the dildo on the counter. So she was obviously waiting for me to say something.

"Um, excuse me," I stammered, "I'd like to purchase this and get on my way."

She looked up at me and smiled. It was a pleasant smile, but there was something else in her look. I couldn't quite place it, but it made me feel uneasy.

She was gorgeous, and I was surprised that she was working in an ABS. Then my brain kicked in, and I realized I was profiling. Who says an attractive woman can't work in an ABS unless there's something wrong with her. Fuck! What a shitty thing to think. I'm a guy - and I'm in here buying a dildo - and I'm questioning her choices... My face started to turn red for thinking like a douchebag. Her smile got bigger as she watched me change color.

Her hair was brunette and collected into a loose ponytail hanging to her mid-back. Her eyes were brown and somewhat almond-shaped, making me think she might have some Asian genes. But her complexion was as pale as a vampire, so it certainly wasn't a dominant gene. Her makeup was subdued yet striking. Light smokey eye shadow, pale charcoal with a hint of blue, exaggerated by black eyeliner extending into long, sharp wings or cat tails and topped with long mascara-coated eyelashes. A very light pinkish blush highlighted her cheeks, making them stand out against her alabaster skin - it was also contoured to elongate and narrow her otherwise round face. Her lipstick, similar in color to her blush, looked almost wet. Her face could easily have graced the cover of a fashion magazine.

She wore a light white chiffon blouse through which her red lace bra was brilliantly visible. Her blouse was tied below her bosom, showing off her creamy white stomach and inny belly button and allowing her ample cleavage to nearly spill out on the counter. I couldn't see behind the counter, but on entry to the store, I noticed she was wearing a very short matching white pleated skirt, which showed off her long, lithe legs, further enhanced by the 3-inch heels of her thin-strapped, delicate, red sandals.

I assumed her panties matched her bra and shoes and pictured a red thong or G-string wedged between her butt cheeks. My cock became uncomfortable in my pants as I stared at her and thought about her panties.

"Do you like what you see, sweetie?" She asked, amused. "You've been staring at my lips for nearly a minute now without uttering a word."

Off balance and confused, I realized I hadn't looked her in the eye because she made me uncomfortable. Instead, I stared at her lips so I didn't inadvertently stare at her boobs. I expected her to ask me about my purchase or if I found everything I needed. I didn't expect that question/accusation, and I struggled to find a response.

"I... What... But... It's just..." I stammered.

She laughed. A delightful and breathy laugh. "Just fucking with you, sweetie. You're cute."

She picked up the dildo and looked at it and then at me. "This is pretty big; can you handle it? Maybe you should start with something smaller. Unless it's not your first dildo?"

Fuck! She was really messing with me. Why didn't I buy online?

"It's not for me. It's for my girlfriend." I croaked quickly - lying, of course.

"Don't sweat it, sweetie. Guys come in here and buy dildos all the time. Ass play is awesome, and you and I both know you don't have a girlfriend." She looked me straight in the eye, daring me to correct her.

"What! Yes I do! It's for my girlfriend. Really." I responded - desperate for her to accept this and wanting badly to leave.

"Really. Hmmm, so you're buying your 'girlfriend' a 10-inch mulatto colored dildo because...?" Her voice trailed off, but her eyes bore into mine as she waved the dildo before me, waiting for my response. She didn't make air quotes when she said girlfriend, probably because she was brandishing my dildo, but it was certainly implied.

I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out. I had no response. I couldn't think of any way out of the hole I'd dug. I stared into her eyes, and her amused smile transformed, becoming mildly predatory. She had me. She knew it, and I knew it.

"So, since we've cleared that up, are you a size queen, or are you just starting to buy bigger dildos? I have to assume this isn't your first purchase. No way you'd buy something this big as your first dildo." She moved to the till and rang in the dildo, then looked back at me, smiling politely, like her question was just part of the purchase process.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish. She was fucking with my mind, and I was lost. I wanted to run but felt compelled to stay for some reason. I tried to respond again but failed. I looked down at the counter, ashamed and confused.

"Come on, sweetie," she cooed. "You would have bought this online if you didn't want to have this awkward conversation. All of you shy guys are the same. You come in here and buy sex toys hoping someone will ask you about them, but when they do, you freak out and clam up. I'm not judging you. I think you're cute, and thinking about you fucking your ass or practicing to suck cock is hot as hell. So, come on, speak up. Is it your first big dildo? Just a yes or no. You can do it."

She waved the dildo above the counter so my downcast eyes could see it. I reached out to grab it, but she pulled it away, causing me to look up and into her eyes.

"Yes or no?" She smiled and waved the dildo in front of me again, taunting me. But I sensed she was just being playful. She actually seemed interested.

I swallowed and croaked out, "No."

"No, it's not your first big dildo?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Yes, it is your first big dildo?" She was teasing. She knew what I meant but wanted me to say more.

"No, it's not my first big dildo," I responded hesitantly. And I was rewarded with a huge smile. Her radiant smile thrilled me, and I smiled back.

"See, that wasn't so hard. So, how many big dildos do you have, or is that a secret?" Her voice was melodious, perhaps even breathy, but at a resonant tone lower than I expected.

I looked down and then back up, responding playfully, "Define big."

She chuckled, "Oh, good point. Well... for someone your size, I'd say anything bigger than 8 inches would qualify as big."

I canted my head from side to side, indicating she was probably right, and replied, "Well then, I have 3 big ones."

"I see. So any bigger than this, or is this your new challenge?" She brought the tip of the dildo up to her lips in the plastic and licked it teasingly.

I shifted uncomfortably at the counter as my cock tried to harden in my jeans. The little Minx was driving me crazy, and I loved it.

"It's the biggest one I've purchased," I confessed.

"And how do you use it, sweetie?" she purred. "It's got a nice suction cup base. Do you stick it on the shower wall and fuck your tight little butt, or do you suck it while watching porn, pretending you're sucking a big black cock? Me - I love sticking them on opposing shower walls, then spit-roast myself as I rock back and forth between them until I have an earth-shattering orgasm. Mmmmm, heaven. Have you ever tried that?"

She had been admiring and licking the dildo package, and her eyes came up and locked with mine. Her revelation about spit-roasting herself in the shower shocked and thrilled me. I'd spit-roasted myself before and planned on doing it with the new dildo when I got home. But not in the shower. Nope, I was gonna use this bad boy in front of my computer as I watched porn.

"I've spit-roasted myself, too," I exclaimed. "And, yeah, it's fucking awesome!" I was relaxing and beginning to enjoy our tête-à-tête.

"Cool," she replied, then looked at me conspiratorially and asked quietly, "So, have you ever sucked a real cock?" She looked around like she was sharing secrets with me and wanted to ensure no one else could hear. I was drawn into her web - the cat playing with the unsuspecting mouse.

I bowed my head, then looked up coyly before replying, "No."

"But you want to, right?" She whispered.

It wasn't an accusation. It was an honest question - begging for a real answer.

"Not really. I'm not attracted to guys, and touching a guy is... well... it just seems icky." I tried to maintain eye contact as I replied, but I bowed my head again, somewhat ashamed I'd just admitted that I had thought about the idea. Our faces were now very close. I could smell the apple scent of her shampoo and her perfume - a magnificent aroma but one which I had no hope of identifying.

Her finger came under my chin and lifted my head. At the same time, she finally placed the dildo on the counter in front of me. She seemed to know I wasn't gonna take it and flee, so she was free to release it.

"What about finding a trans woman. Could you suck the cock of a pretty woman? There are plenty in this city, you know."

I looked into her eyes and felt I could tell her anything. It was like she was reaching into my soul and allowing me to express all my hidden desires and dreams. I stared into her eyes, unsure how to answer.

"Let's try again," she offered, "have you ever thought about sucking the cock of a pretty woman?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"So, why haven't you done it?"

"I... I... I have no idea where to find one or how to approach them if I did. And what if I couldn't go through with it. I'd feel awful if I did that." I twisted my head to the side as I realized what I'd just admitted. I pulled back from the counter, but that didn't break the hypnotic bond she held over me.

She had been leaning on her elbows, giving me a breathtaking view of her cleavage, and raised up when I stepped back. She came around the end of the counter and walked up beside me, her movements leisurely and fluid. I thought she had been on a platform, but she towered over me. In her heels, she was easily 6 ft tall. I felt diminutive at 5 ft 9. She placed her hands on my shoulders and turned me toward her, and I looked up into her eyes.

"I can help you with that if you want?" she soothed quietly.

"What do you mean," I croaked.

"I can help you find a pretty woman with a cock you can suck. And I promise she won't be hurt if you bail out. But if you want to try, I really can help you..."

She seemed so sincere and maternal all of a sudden. Like she was my best friend and wanted to coax me through something scary. I was on the fence. I wanted to scream yes, but what would happen if I did. Could she really find a pretty woman with a cock for me to suck? Could I actually go through with it? What if I did? What would she think of me? Would she be there? Who would she find? What if she wasn't attractive? All these thoughts ran through my head while I stared into her eyes.

Suddenly I realized she was pressing down on my shoulders, and I was moving toward the floor and my knees. My eyes got wide - could she really mean herself? My god, she was gorgeous! Could she really be trans? I kept moving toward my knees in a daze. She seemed to realize I had figured it out.

"That's right, sweetie. I have a nice cut cock under my dress, and it's all yours if you want to try it."

She kept pressing until I was on my knees in front of her. My eyes never left hers as I knelt submissively. But my expression changed from a pleasant smile to a combination of fear, excitement, and nervousness.

Her hands came off my shoulders, and her left index finger trailed back and forth across my lips. As she teased my lips with her finger, she smiled that big beautiful smile - I was lost - I was her's - and she knew it. But she continued to play it slow and easy, possibly aware I might bolt at any moment. The thought of someone coming into the store never entered my mind. I was focused on her and the possibility of sucking this gorgeous woman's cock. The rest of the world had ceased to exist.

Her fingertip tapped my lips. Lightly plucking at it like a guitar string. Pulling my lower lip away and letting it pop back into place. I parted my lips and let her insert her finger into my mouth. I closed my lips around her digits and sucked eagerly, twirling my tongue around her fingertip and moving my head forward until her finger was buried in my mouth.

"So, my eager little pet. Do you want to see what I have under my dress?" She crooned.

Thrilled, excited, scared, and just fucking horny as hell. I was afraid to answer with words - it might break her spell over me. I kept sucking on her finger and nodded, eager to see what she had under her dress.

Her free hand lifted her skirt, and a semi-flaccid cock about 5 inches long dangled between her luscious legs. My thought that she had red panties had been way off - she was free-balling it. Speaking of balls, hanging below her slowly growing cock was a pair of large hairless balls looking far more appealing than anything I'd seen in porn and far more enticing than any dildo I'd ever sucked.

"Mmmm, you like what you see, don't you." She urged me to answer by flexing her hips and causing her cock to swing up and down.

I nodded again, my eyes now focused on her cock and balls. I wanted them!

She slowly pulled her finger from my mouth and enticed me, "Lean forward and kiss it, baby. Just a quick peck on the head." And she stopped flexing, allowing her cock head to stop inches from my face.

I could smell her musk and perfume. It was heady, and I was lost in her aroma and sexual prowess. She was a vision and vixen. A beautiful woman with an enticing cock for me to worship. I did as she coaxed and leaned forward, kissing the tip of her cock. But I didn't pull back; I kept my lips in touch with her cock. She didn't say anything. She just held still and allowed me to move at my own pace.

I kissed her cock again, then opened my mouth and licked the tip of her cock tentatively. The lack of taste was a little disappointing. I'm not sure what I expected, but I expected something. I pulled back and looked up at her, unsure how to proceed. Did I suck her into my mouth? Should I use my hand to get her hard first? I'd never sucked a cock before and didn't want to just do porn film stuff; I wanted her to enjoy this.

She looked down at me and smiled coquettishly. "Not sure what to do, sweetie? That's okay. I'll guide you." And her hand patted the side of my face lightly while her smile beamed her enthusiasm. "Have you ever touched someone else's cock before?"

I shook my head, still afraid I might bolt if I spoke.

"Okay, so reach out and lightly take my balls in one of your hands. That's it, baby. Oh, you're hands are so soft and warm. That feels amazing." She cooed.

"Do you like them, baby? Don't they feel wonderful? Warm and smooth and silky." She paused. Watching me as I slowly massaged and caressed her sack with my right hand. "Tell me you like it, baby. Tell me you like caressing my big sexy balls."

I nodded again.

"Tell me, baby. Don't just nod. I want to know that you really like it."

I looked away from her cock and balls and up into her eyes. "I like it. They feel amazing. I've never felt anything like it. It's not like holding my own balls at all. They're so silky. So sexy. So.... so fucking amazing!" I gushed. I smiled a big shit-eating grin up at her.

She now owned me. I was her personal fucktoy. She tucked the hem of her skirt into her waistband, placed one hand on my head, and used the other to chub up her cock. It was now standing at about half-mast and a good 8 inches long.

"Gimme your free hand, baby." She removed her hand from her cock and reached for my free hand. I took her hand, and she guided me to her cock.

"Now, use your hand to stroke my shaft. Get me hard. Let me show you what I'm packing."

My right hand kept massaging her balls, and I wrapped my left hand around the shaft of her magnificent cock. It was hot and firm, yet pliant. I could feel the blood pulse through the veins as it twitched and tried to bounce in my grasp. I pulled my hand toward myself and rubbed my thumb over the tip of her dick as I reached the end of her cock - the way I jacked my own cock when masturbating - hoping she would like it. She moaned in pleasure.

"Yessss, baby. Just like that. Keep stroking, but look up at me," she instructed. "You need to make eye contact to give a world-class blowjob. I need to see your lust and desire as you kneel before me and service my cock. Show me you love my cock, baby. Show me you want it. Make me feel special as you service my big fuck-stick!"

I looked up just in time to see her head tilt back toward the ceiling. Her cock was rock hard in my hand now and was over 9 inches long and about 1.75 inches in diameter at its widest point. It was thick in the middle, tappering near the base and head. The head was deep purple and pulsing.

It wasn't as big as the dildo I was buying, but still as long as anything I had at home, just not as thick. It was amazing that this beautiful woman had such a magnificent cock. The heat from it was incredible. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip, providing lube to my thumb as I continued to rub her tip on each stroke.

She looked back down at me and into my eyes - her expression was pure lust. "Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Keep stroking me. God, you're making me so hot. Such a good little slut. You look so hot kneeling there stroking my cock. Fuck! I just want to grab your head and fuck your face." Her head tilted back again. "Oh, fuck! Stop teasing me and suck it. Take it in your mouth and suck it, baby! Suck my big fucking cock, you slut!"

I didn't even think about it. As my hand moved away from the head and down her shaft, my mouth enveloped her dick. I had a real cock in my mouth. The feeling was indescribable, but the taste - I'll never forget the taste. A combination of perfume and a tangy musky flavor. If you've ever brought your hand to your face after stroking your cock, you have an idea of the musk flavor - it's very similar to the smell, but oh, so much better. But her perfume - I had no idea what it was. Like most perfume, it was a touch bitter on the tip of my tongue but sweet and succulent to my nose, and I could taste it in my throat. I was hooked. I wanted more. I needed more.

I took my hand off her shaft and pushed her entire length into my mouth and throat. All the practicing I'd done with my dildos was paying off. I didn't gag. I was in heaven. I never dreamed it could be this good. Her rock-hard shaft was more flexible and tasted much better than any dildo. I wanted her to grab my head and fuck my face. I wanted her to take control. But so far, she was leaving it all up to me. My face was buried in her groin. Her balls dangled below my chin. My eyes started to water as I choked myself on her meat stick.

I wanted to please her. I wanted her to love it. I wanted her to want more. I pulled back and looked into her eyes as I twirled my tongue around her cock-head. I was really getting into it.

12