Cocksucking & More at the ABS Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock tastes amazing," I garbled around her cock. My words were barely legible, but she understood me.

"Ooo, you're a nasty little slut. Suck my cock! Lick it! Stroke it! Make love to my cock, you little whore! Eat it, you greedy little bitch!" She commanded.

Her words and smile were like water to someone dying of thirst. I couldn't get enough. Every little compliment, instruction, and degradation made me want to please her more. I pulled her cock from my mouth and licked up and down the sides of her shaft, slathering it with spit and drool. I dropped my face below her cock and lovingly sucked one of her big hairless balls into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and sucking on it gently. I rolled it around my mouth and gently teased the skin with my teeth, careful not to scratch or bite.

"Oh god, yes. Suck it. Put both my balls in your mouth and service them, you little cunt! Suck harder. Pull on them and stroke my shaft. Fuck, you're driving me crazy! If you've never sucked cock before, you've sure as hell practiced a lot. Or maybe you're just a natural-born cocksucker. You love this, don't you, you little fucking bitch? You love being on your knees servicing my big fucking cock. You're a horny little cocksucker, aren't you? Tell me you love sucking my cock, bitch!"

I was busy servicing her balls as she debased me as a cocksucker. I pulled back hard, and her balls erupted from my mouth with a loud juicy pop pop. I licked up the side of her shaft and looked into her eyes.

"I love sucking your cock, Mistress. It tastes and feels amazing. I love being on my knees servicing your magnificent cock. This is where I was meant to be. I never want to stop." And I slammed her cock back into my mouth.

"Mistress? Where the fuck did that come from?" She mused. "What kind of porn are you watching, my little cock whore? Mistress... I kinda like that idea. Do you want me to be your Mistress, you little slut. Do you want me to control you and force you to do things? Is that what you're all about? I thought you were just a little bitch that liked cock, but maybe you're more than that. Nnnngggghhhhh! Oh, fuck. I'm getting all fucked up and excited by the idea. And you're doing such an amazing job of servicing my cock. Keep going, baby. Momma's gonna have a gift for you real soon." And with that, she grabbed the sides of my head and started face-fucking my mouth.

Mistress? I'd called her Mistress! I didn't even realize I'd done it until she repeated it. It just came out and felt so natural. I nearly came in my pants when she mentioned forcing me to do things - I guess I'd spent too much time watching FemDom vids. Or perhaps I really wanted a Mistress... I tried to focus on her cock as she held my head and fucked my mouth.

I twirled my tongue around her head and along her shaft as she fed it in and out of my mouth. She stopped fucking and gently pressed her cock into my throat until my nose was buried in her little brunette landing strip. Then she held me there.

I couldn't suck with her cock down my throat, so I waggled my tongue along the underside of her shaft, opened my mouth wide, and licked her scrotum, drooling all over the floor as I did so.

I couldn't breathe and started to struggle, thinking she'd pull out, but she didn't. Eventually, I had to place my hands on her legs and force myself far enough off her cock so I could breathe, but I didn't take my mouth off her cock. I just breathed around it, savoring it. Her hands relaxed on the side of my head, and when I was ready, I slammed my face and nose back into her groin, letting her know she could be more forceful.

She got the idea. "So you want me to fuck you harder? Is that it, my little slut? Okay. You asked for it." And with that, her fingers grasped my hair, and she began forcefully fucking my face. Long full strokes. Out until just the head touched my lips, then down to the base, my nose on her pubes. Over and over.

She changed the pace at random intervals. She'd pause and choke me until I struggled, then pull out and let me gasp a couple times. The pauses seemed to allow her to regroup, and I think it allowed her to go longer.

I have no idea how long she fucked my face. It seemed like hours, but it was probably only minutes. Eventually, she couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm gonna cum, bitch. And I'm gonna cum in your mouth. You don't have to swallow it. But you're gonna taste it." And she started fucking my mouth fast and furious.

She was no longer going into my throat, and I started to suck for all I was worth. I wanted this. I wanted her to cum in my mouth. My cock was raging and leaking like crazy. I had both hands under her skirt, on her magnificent bare ass, and pulled her into my mouth as much as she pulled my face onto her cock. Suddenly she stopped and groaned. Hot salty cum erupted into my mouth. I was surprised, you often hear people talk about feeling a cock swell before it shoots, but that never happened. The taste wasn't too bad, but it certainly wasn't delicious. My mouth was filling rapidly, and either I swallowed or let it drip all over my shirt and jeans.

I'd often tried to eat my own cum, to see what it was like, but whenever I tried, I'd never do it because I was no longer horny after I came. This time, I was still so fucking horny that I didn't hesitate. I swallowed and swallowed again.

I was her cum slut, and I loved it! While the taste was less than great, sucking her cock and swallowing her cum was like an aphrodisiac. If possible, I was hornier now than I was moments ago. I never wanted this to end.

I kept sucking and sucking, but she was done. She released my head and tried to pull back, but I held her cock in my mouth, using my hands on her ass to prevent her from escaping. I looked up at her trying to convey that I wanted more. She smiled down at me, reached around and grabbed my hands, and pulled them from her ass. She then extracted her shrinking cock from my mouth.

"Fuck me, for someone that claims he never sucked a cock before, you sure are one greedy fucking whore." She chastised me tauntingly.

"Please. I want more. That was amazing. Please let me suck you some more." I begged while looking up at her forlornly.

She looked down at me with a curious look on her face. "I'm done for a while. However, if you want to suck another cock, I can find one for you. But I'm not sure you're gonna want it." Her smile became Machiavellian.

"Yes I will! I need it. I need cock. That was amazing. I want to suck more cocks. I've never felt so fucking horny. And the feeling. Oh, my god, the feeling of being on my knees sucking was just the fucking best. Please, please get me more cock to suck."

She laughed. "Jesus, you really are a fucking slut, aren't you." She shook her head in amusement.

"But the only cocks I can get you are cocks attached to men. Are you ready to kneel before a man and suck his cock? Are you really ready for that?"

I looked up at her in shock. I hadn't thought she meant sucking off dudes. I was horrified, and my face showed it. Before I could say anything, she spoke again.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. So you have a decision to make slut. You can get up and pay for your dildo and take it home and fuck yourself, hoping to feel like you just did while sucking my cock. Or you can admit you're a greedy little cock sucker and learn to service men. Then you can get that cocksucker buzz whenever and wherever you want. The choice is yours."

I was still on my knees, and she towered over me. Her bearing seemed more majestic than dominant - a superhero pose. Neither of us had moved, and her cock was still dangling in front of my face. I looked down at it and then back up at her.

"If I come back tomorrow, can I suck you again?"

"Fucking Christ, you're like a little whiney puppy. As much as I enjoyed our little fun, I'm more of a bottom bitch, so no, I'm not really into you being my personal bitch boy. Now if you've got a big cock in your pants, I might be interested in letting you fuck me, but I'm guessing you're average at best and not much of a dominant kind of guy, am I right?"

She was right on both counts. I was smaller than average, and in no way was I dominant. I didn't answer and dropped my head, looking down toward my knees.

She placed her hand on my head and kept it there, almost reassuringly. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Sorry, baby, this was fun but probably just a one-time thing." She paused, then continued. "But you're not gonna be happy sucking dildos now, you know that, right? You need cock. And you're gonna have to come to terms with that. Deep down, you know it, don't you?"

"Yes," I agreed quietly and forlornly.

"Then why don't you turn around and suck my cock. You're already on your knees and horny, and I'm hard as a rock from watching you service Alice here." His voice was deep and rich with a southern twang, and he was close behind me.

I froze in terror. Someone had seen me suck Alice's cock. How long had he been watching? What had he heard? Oh, fuck! I couldn't move. I wanted to run from the store and never return, but I couldn't move. No one had entered the store's front entrance, so he must have been present the entire time. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

To be continued...

12