All Comments on 'Cocktails, Heels & Desperate'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
shaknashaknaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

If you're here early, I've just requested some changes. One of the cute details I included was edited out by someone helpful after submitting it for publishing.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Holy Toledo! Amazing story. Really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was awesome! The buildup was fucking amazing! I will definitely read more of your writing!

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Great story again. Loved it!!!

Really enjoy both your styles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, good sexy plot. Only a few spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would like to see her get seduced by Maria and Fiona

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story. Great writing.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 3 years ago
Seriously Loving Your Stories

This one was awesome. And such a cool twist on the sibscest stuff. I love it!

But so far, I think I'm a tiny little bit (read: completely) obsessed with your Toofy story. I'm only up to Ch 5 with that one, and a little afraid to go on, because of the tight situation she's in, but I'm going to finish the rest of the series tonight when I know I'll be able to read without interruption.

My only complaint so far is that your female characters seem to be feel okay with repeatedly and constantly calling their guys idiots and morons. Way too much. Makes things too unbalanced. I'm a seriously laid back kind of dude, but even for me, it's way too much.

It remind's me of my wife's pet hate. You know those TV ads that make the male/father/husband character into a complete fumbling idiot, while the female/mother/wife character stands back rolling her eyes, and making them seem like idiots? Well my wife's view is that they're seriously cringe-worthy commercials, and she gets pissed at me for not being offended... I don't think she understands that I just don't give a fuck, but still... just thought I'd mention it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. I loved the detail. Thanks.

oregonduckluvroregonduckluvralmost 3 years ago

Love this amazing story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once in awhile I find one that the rating system just can’t handle. This needs at least eight stars out of five. I’ll definitely be looking into reading more from you.

Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BORING<<<BORING

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm one of your fans now. I'm certain that I've read every single one of your stories and like them all. I'm still working my way through Toofy because I'm not really into Furry. But one of my closest friends is. I recommended Toofy to her and she's supposed to read it, but I haven't talked to her in a week or so. I hope that you update me with when the revision is posted restoring the cute part. I'd be glad to read it again.

I was blessed with 4 children, but none of them are female. I had toyed with the idea that if I had a daughter that I would name her, "Krystal. With a K." to quote you directly. I'm sure that since you're apparently from Australia (those locations figure heavily in your stories) that you're not familiar with a chain of fast food restaurants in the southeast area of the United States named Krystals. They're my second favorite, only behind Whataburger. I'd hate to live on the difference. I realize that I may be cruel naming my child after one of my favorite hamburgers 🍔, but I see it as a token of my affection. I love them both.

And that being said, I obviously love kids too. I'm heartbroken that the wife of my oldest son isn't able to bear children. They never revealed more information than that to me even though knowing the details would help me stop grieving. They're considering adoption, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. So trust me when I say that I'm grieving for Krystal too, even though she isn't a real person. That kind of tragedy goes completely off the scale for some of us. Not everyone, but some of us.

Thanks for your excellent stories. I'm hoping that you can overcome your writer's block with Shivers. I'm heavily invested into that one and I need more. But please don't cut the quality just to get it done. I'll wait until you have it perfect for as long as it takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jack's acceptance of Andrew (? the nephew) was a positive sign for them both, but then once it was clear that Jack and Krystal's relationship WAS deepening, Andrew completely disappeared... not even a drop off with the sitter, nor any mention of picking him up when she's returning home to "pack up and move in".

Very enjoyable story overall!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

I loved it this stuff is gold little sister is so cute and loving.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
It felt like the story was going in circles

and could not find a way out.

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Another incredible story. Sad about her lingering health problems, :( since it still partially works hopefully they can have a miracle baby, or maybe her egg in a surrogate because the damage only prevents her from carrying. Anyway, looks like my being a fan of Shak is destined to continue for the foreseeable future.

shaknashaknaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

> Jack's acceptance of Andrew (? the nephew) was a positive sign for them both...

@anonymous The names "Andrew", "Drew" or "Andy" don't appear anywhere in this text... So... I'm sorry Anon, I have no idea to who you're referring to.

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

@Shakna also, I googled the Anne Bonny the song and the image of it interrupting two intense moments cracks me up, but I'm also a fan of the song and the singer now lol. Even more points if that's even possible.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

I skipped this story yesterday. I'm not a big fan of half-brother/half sister stories and I absolutely refuse to read step-brother/step-sister stories. I came back to this story today because I've become a fan of the author in recent weeks.

Cocktails, Heels & Desperate is a very good story and as usual, well-written. You have a talent for writing that makes me envious. Looking forward to your next offering...thank you once again.

shaknashaknaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@gametime279 I love Karliene's stuff. She, Gingertail, and Malukah comprise a disturbingly high proportion of the music I play when I'm writing. Awesome to spread the love.

Empyrion87Empyrion87almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Probably only read about 30 stories on here so far but this is brilliantly written. By far my most enjoyable!

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 3 years ago

Great story, great writing. I see misery and disaster. Jack is a complete co dependent and Krystal is abusive. He will bend over backwards to please and she resents it. Her first reaction to everything is to lash out, either with violence or with verbal abuse. It is a cycle that will escalate.

Example, He says, "I love you, my short cute angel" and her reaction is to knee him in the groin. She must have hit him 30 times in this short few days story.

If this was reversed, she would be running for the abused women's shelter.

I was in a very similar situation. I broke myself trying to please a woman that was internally unhappy. She resented.

Having said that, excellent writing.

shaknashaknaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

And the cute detail has been restored! So it now reads as I intended.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Sorry i wasn't able to give this a better score. i've been greatly enjoying your other stories especially Toofy but somehow this just didn't do it for me and it didn't hold my concentration like your other stories have (probably just me rather than a poor story...). Seemed to be well written just couldn't get into the story and i usually like these.....

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeealmost 3 years ago

This was really excellent. A nice mix of tragedy and romance. Krystal's having been rejected for uncontrollable "flaws" on her body really resonated with me, and Jack's caring and protective nature left me longing for the same. Also, I've been following your Toofy story, so the teasing over catgirl stuff was really funny in a sort of self depreciative way.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Thank you.

Beautiful me, a romantic and sad story.

I fell in love with Crystal and Jack. I hope they will be together and live a happy life.

I'm so sorry to hear about Crystal getting hurt. I hope the creep that hurt her went to jail.

But if her monthly cycle continues and she hasn't lost her sensitivity and function, she can get pregnant. She may not be able to carry her own child. Then you can help with surrogacy. And it will be 100 percent their own child. They can create a real full family. Especially since they have their whole life ahead of them. You're only 20 years old.

Everything is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is a good story, shakna, and will continue to read your efforts.

The stories i've read thus far hit me in a soft spot, i 'spose. My two 2 closest friends are girls that i used to 'date' but our hormones never truly kicked in. But i love them and we are the bro/sis we never had as genetic families. Oh well.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

One of the very best. Truely loved the mix with of their sad past and playful exchanges. Kudos shakna.

11/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was... boring

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

I'm not sure how to express how I feel after reading your stories, I love your writing but it makes me feel inadequate. I wanted to be a writer but I feel like a moron reading my own sad attempt at erotica. I guess we need each other in predefined roles, you are the creative talent and I am the grateful consumer of your stories. Five stars again.

Poet_Laureate_69Poet_Laureate_69over 2 years ago

Sweet. Sometimes it’s good to just remember being in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER STORY THAT FEELS LIKE IT HAS BEEN WRITTEB BY A CHILDISH HORNY KID

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

"I don't half love you, Krys."

I think the "don't" is not supposed to be there.Also, groin kicks are a no no, especially when hard. Think about if the reverse happened. Not cool at all.

shaknashaknaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> I think the "don't" is not supposed to be there.

@Sniperking - No, it is. "I don't half love you" is a common idiom. It stems from "don't half fancy you". About five hundred years ago, there was a "just" after the "don't", but it was dropped. The phrase I used is common in Australia, New Zealand and Britain.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

A beautiful story with just the right amount of tragedy and pain, realistic dialogue that shows the indoctrinated hesitancy towards physical intimacy in siblings but laced with the fervent desire to be together.

As to the dialogue - it flows like it would between two real people, caring/wanting/hesitancy/and finally acceptance.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite the horrible beginning, where the girl is looking for any available cock to lose her virginity, the rest of the story is very sweet and good.

5 ⭐️

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

God damnit! Why do you always make me cry and laugh. Seriously, this was fucking amazing. Thanks for writing and sharing this love story.

sp141sp1415 months ago

Not very hot, but VERY romantic and I love the depth you gave these characters.

ToughSailorToughSailor26 days ago

Great prose and really nice writing style, even with the UK spellings (Aussie?) - Beautiful segue - Really liked the total lack of vulgarity - "...laughing as she left a snot trail between them." LOL - Dialogue got just slightly cloying towards the end though . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...