CockTale

Story Info
Mismixed cocktails lead to two couples to uninhibited play.
7.2k words
4.42
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to MaryFrancis36 for her excellent edits. All errors are mine alone.

*

Dawn and I were excited to meet Bryan's new love interest, Chloe. We had heard wonderful and sexy things about her for more than a month now, and finally Bryan and Chloe were coming over for cocktails.

Dawn had had a fling with Bryan before she and I got together (after being best friends for almost a decade) some thirty years ago. Bryan and I had spent an intimate weekend together after an Ecstasy-fueled exploration of naked bodies. Dawn was almost a threesome that weekend, even though she wasn't present.

At the height of our ecstasy experience, we were sitting on the guest bed, naked, stroking each other's skin, cocks soft (a side effect of the Ecstasy), and Bryan said, "Let's call Dawn!" with an excited smile on his face. There aren't too many people who would have put up with talking on the phone with two men exploring their attraction for each other while on drugs, but Dawn hung out on the phone with us for almost ninety minutes, and was clearly turned on to be included in our extended sexual exploration. But that's a different story, which I may share some day.

Bryan remained one of our closest friends. We loved him in a way that went beyond being a good friend, but despite fantasies of mine, he and I hadn't connected again sexually.

Bryan was a bear of a man—big, burly, and furry—with a thick beard. I was drawn to him from the moment I met him. He had a wonderful laugh, and tended to overshare, a trait that I loved. He was always adamant that he wasn't bisexual, just very open minded. He told me and Dawn, separately, that he had fucked himself with a Corona bottle to see what it was like, and because he loved the shape. I'd done the same thing, but I never thought to share something so intimate with anyone.

Dawn and I had met in college. We each had a crush on the other, but the timing was slightly off. I loved her sense of humor which closely matched mine. I was drawn to her enticing curves, her sensuous lips, and that sweet, girl-next-door, demeanor. Later I learned that those traits were complemented by a wild kinkiness that both surprised and thrilled me.

It was probably better that we hadn't start seeing each other right away, as I had a lot of exploring (and maturing) to do before I settled enough to commit to a real long-term, committed relationship. It was almost a decade later when we finally realized that we weren't just best friends, but soul mates.

I had just finished gathering the ingredients and barware for cocktails, while Dawn had put out cheese and crackers, when the doorbell rang, sending the dogs into their usual barking frenzy. I stayed to begin mixing the cocktails, while Dawn went to the door.

I heard Dawn greet Bryan and Chloe, and the excitement of the dogs, happy to make a new friend. Dawn led them back to the kitchen and gave me an interesting (as in she's hot) expression as she stepped aside for Chloe. She was clearly younger than Bryan, which he hadn't mentioned. She was adorable with a short haircut (a la Mary Stuart Masterson in Some Kind of Wonderful), full lips, and dimples adorning a mischievous smile.

"And this must be Scott," she said and immediately came to me with a big hug, pressing her chest into me. She backed off enough to give me a French-style greeting kiss on each cheek.

"Welcome, welcome," I said. "We've heard so much about you, all good I promise. May I take your coat?" Chloe unzipped her coat and said, "Thank you!" Bryan stepped up behind her to take her coat. As it came off, it revealed that Cloe was wearing an adorable and extremely sexy outfit. A red plaid pleated skirt, very short, and a white shirt, unbuttoned enough to show that the shirt barely contained her breasts. It bordered on the "sexy catholic girl" Halloween costume.

Bryan stood behind her, giving the raised eyebrow with a What did I tell you? look to me. Dawn said "Wow," and then brought her hands to her lips realizing that she'd said that out loud.

Dawn took the coat from Bryan and put it in the spare bedroom. I told everyone that I was making a new cocktail—The Sling Swing—a riff on a Sidecar, but using unusual bitters. We had been to the booth at the Booze and Bites food fair at the fairgrounds over the weekend. I was forgoing the usual cognac as the base spirit, and using an overproof bourbon that I'd bought at the same fair. Instead of the usual few drops, this recipe called for a quarter ounce of the bitters.

While I mixed the cocktails, Chloe gave us some general background on her work as a physical therapist. She and Bryan had met after he'd been referred to her for a lower back injury from the strenuous work at a winery, where he'd been helping out a friend with the "crush."

"And you know what a sweetheart Bryan is. I fell for him right away, especially after I got to work on his body."

I finished with the shaking tin and poured four cocktails into Nick and Nora glasses.

"To old friends, and new," I toasted and we all clinked glasses. We all took a sip and had almost the same reaction.

Dawn said "Um, that's different. It's good, but it's almost spicy with all the bitters. A lot going on, but it's tasty."

I weighed in, "I've got quite few bitters in my collection, but this one was different from anything I had already. It's from a company in Northern California. There was a lot of interesting stuff at the Booze and Bites. We spent more than we intended to. Dawn came back with a bunch of balsamic vinegars and olive oils."

Chloe peered at some of the array of purchases that we had sitting out on the counter. "I'd hoped to go to Booze and Bites. It's still on tomorrow, right?" I nodded. "Bryan, let's check it out."

"Sounds like more your thing than mine, but if you want company, I'm happy to. I'll eat just about anything as you know." Bryan downed his cocktail, and held up his glass indicating he'd love a refill.

I started working on another round, but warned, "Definitely meant to be sipped, my friend. That's a potent drink. Who's driving?"

"That's me," said Chloe. "Bryan is letting me drive his Miata."

Bryan was an automotive aficionado, and had been a mechanic for a while. The fact that he was letting Chloe drive his latest acquisition, a lovely silver Mazda Miata, spoke volumes about how much he trusted Chloe.

"He told me that at just the right rpm there's a lovely vibe that you can feel especially well in the driver's seat, so I insisted that he let me drive it home tonight to test that out."

Dawn threw me a raised eyebrow look that said "Wow, okay, we're getting into the sexual pretty quick." Bryan, on the other hand, had a slight smirk on his face, and I could see he was thrilled at how sexually suggestive Chloe was being. They were clearly a match for each other.

"Sounds fun," I said. "But remember, safety first, kids. Always wear a condom while driving. Wait, I think it might be a different saying."

Bryan weighed in. "Miatas may not be the best for car sex given the space available, but just driving those things is a major turn on. When you get on a nice curvy road, and keep the tachometer above 4K, it's a thrill. Hell, you could get off, hands free. Especially if there's someone else who can give you a hand... Or a mouth... Or whatever..."

Chloe gave Bryan a slap on the arm. "Bryan! You're giving away all our secrets."

"It's what I do," Bryan said laughing.

"Bryan is not known for his discretion. But that's why we love him," Dawn said. "I remember when I first met him, I knew his favorite positions within the first fifteen minutes." Chloe pretended to be shocked. "I mean he told me with fifteen minutes of meeting him."

"Well, given that he's had sex with everyone in this room, I guess it's not that odd that he is oversharing," I said.

"I've heard that his relationship with you two is, um, unusual," Chloe said with one raised eyebrow, and her lips forming a devilish smirk. "I'd love to hear details."

"That might take some more cocktails," Dawn replied. "Hey Scott, you stopped mixing up the next batch. Are we distracting you?"

"I always say I'm no real bartender. You can either have good conversation or a good cocktail, but I'm not great at doing both at the same time. For some reason, folks seem to pick a good cocktail when presented with that choice." I turned my attention back to mixing the cocktails. "Oh dear, where was I?" I paused, scanning the counter for all the ingredients. "Okay, I think all I've got left is the lemon juice and bitters."

Chloe picked up the deep blue bitters bottle to pass it over to me, but then brought it closer to peer at the label. "That is a weird bottle. What is Muira Puama? The logo looks quite phallic."

"Oh dear, no, that's not the bitters. That's a little something we picked up at another booth. The couple that ran that booth were selling aphrodisiacs, and we bought a bottle—it's called Enhanced—kinda as a joke, but also because they were an adorable couple and did a great job pitching it. I've been on some meds that have totally squashed my libido, so I thought, Why not?" I took the bottle from Chloe, and saw that a full third of the liquid in the bottle was gone. Hmm. That was odd. And then it hit me.

"Oh shit. I put this in the cocktails, instead of using the bitters! You can see why I made the mistake. The bottles are practically identical and they both have droppers." I picked up the actual bottle of bitters, which was hidden behind the other bottles of spirits that I'd set out. "See? Oh lord I'm so sorry."

Holding them side by side, they looked almost identical, both azure blue. "Let me see what it says. No more than one to two drops within a four-hour period. Oh good god." I scanned the countertop and saw that all the cocktails had been consumed except for Chloe's which had another sip or two remaining.

"Okay, let me see if there's a number we can call. Or wait, Dawn, do we have any info on the cute couple? Maybe we could call them." I glanced over to Dawn who was already at her purse looking for the business card from the aphrodisiac table.

Turning to Chloe, she looked a bit wild eyed, and Bryan? Oh my, Bryan was quite red in the face, and beads of sweat had collected at his temples and were now starting to drip down along his beard. He looked a bit woozy. "Bryan? How are you doing, buddy?"

"I think I need to lie down." Chloe took him by the arm and led him over to the large sofa in the living room. But before he made it to the sofa, his knees buckled, and as he muttered "Down..." Chloe helped him sink down to the floor where he collapsed to his knees on the rug, and then rolled onto his back. I followed them out.

"I'll get some water. I'm sure hydrating would be good, especially since he's sweating so much." I could hear Dawn on the phone back in the kitchen. Maybe she'd gotten through. I went back to the kitchen to get Bryan some ice water, and I heard Dawn providing details on my accidental dosing.

When I came back out, Chloe was sitting on her knees at Bryan's head, massaging his temples, gently saying "Hey baby, it's okay, I'm here, it's all good. We'll just relax through this." Bryan's eyes were closed, and a soft guttural moan escaped from his diaphragm. "Here babe, Scott brought you some water. Let's try to get you hydrated."

She lifted his head onto her lap, and brought the water bottle to his lips, and with his eyes still closed, he sucked on the nozzle and gulped the water down. "Slowly, slowly. Take some breaths in between," she said, running her fingers through his hair.

Dawn walked in and gave us an update. "Well, I called and left a message. Hopefully they'll call back soon. How's he doing?" Bryan emitted another long, low moan.

Chloe said, "Mmmm. I think he's okay, not in pain. Maybe you can get a thermometer and we can keep an eye on his temperature." Looking down at him Cloe asked, "How are you doin' babe? Is there anything I can get you?" Bryan shook his head as Dawn headed toward the bathroom for the thermometer.

Chloe massaged Bryan's head, neck, and shoulders. She lowered his head back to the rug and said, "Hmmm, he's still pretty hot, I'm going to take off his shirt and see if we can cool him down." She stretched across him to his waist and untucked his t-shirt from his jeans and pulled his shirt toward his head. "Hey babe, you gotta help me out."

I reached down and pulled Bryan's arms above his head so that the shirt could slip off him. Instantly I remembered why I had been so attracted to him those many years ago. Bryan's broad shoulders, chest, and massive arms were covered with light brown and now some gray hair. But it was his now-larger belly that newly attracted my attention. Somehow even his "outie" belly button turned me on.

Chloe folded up his t-shirt and put it under Bryan's head as a sort of pillow. "Bryan, are you okay? Is this better?"

"Mmmm, yes, much better now," Bryan mumbled, with his eyes still closed. Chloe, leaned forward with her two hands and ran them down his chest, and over his belly, her crotch right over his head.

"How's this babe, does this make you feel better? It feels great to me. Mmmm." Chloe dropped her head to kiss his belly, and then nuzzle her face in his fur, sliding back up until her lips were on his. She gave him a long, sensuous, lips-only kiss.

It was incredibly erotic. She was doing exactly what I wanted to do. My cock was starting to stiffen, and I felt a warmth spreading from my belly to my crotch and slowly throughout my body.

Bryan's arms were still above his head from when Chloe had slipped his t-shirt off, and now she pivoted from his lips to his underarm and nuzzled her nose into his lightly furry armpit, which was coated in his sweat.

"Oh god, mmmm, he smells soooo good." She lifted her head and looked at me. "I think smells are one of my biggest turn-ons. Scott, don't you think so too? I know it was a long time ago that you and Bryan fooled around, but do you remember how incredibly sexy he smells?"

Almost on autopilot, I nodded, my mouth slightly open, my cock now feeling quite confined.

Dawn walked back into the living room, holding what looked a bit like a Star Trek phaser. "I couldn't find the really accurate one, but I've got this weird digital gun one that Scott bought," She looked down at Chloe, who had gone back to inhaling Bryan's underarm, and said, "Oh my. Okay. Um. That is very hot."

Chloe lifted her head long enough to look at Dawn and said, "I know that this is probably inappropriate, but I feel comfortable enough around you two. You must know what Bryan's smell is doing to me. Mmmmm. It's so sexy. We may have had an aphrodisiac, but this, this smell, this is a huge turn on."

Looking back down at Bryan, she continued, "Babe, do you mind that I'm so turned on?" Chloe's hands were now rubbing his chest, running her fingers through his fur, pausing at his nipples to gently rub and tweak them. "How's this babe, do you mind? Is it okay that I'm so turned on by you in front of Scott and Dawn?"

Bryan, eyes still closed, moaned louder than before and spoke: "God no. Do anything you want, Chloe."

Chloe shifted back so she could kiss him again, this time also slipping her tongue lightly into his mouth. Dawn moved forward with her thermometer gun and said, "Chloe, I am so okay with you playing with Bryan, but back off for a sec so I can take his temperature from his forehead." Chloe scooted back and Dawn pointed it toward his head and pressed until a distinctive beep sounded. "Ninety-nine point one. A little high but not too bad. Bryan, let us know if there's anything we can get you."

Dawn was bent over still, and Chloe said "I hope this is okay, but I can't resist," as she reached up through Dawn's loose t-shirt sleeve and rubbed her armpit with her fingers. Dawn, squealed, but let Chloe rub. "That tickles, but mmmm, feels good."

Chloe put her fingers to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm, I knew it. You smell amazing too. Different, but similar to Bryan. God I am so turned on right now. Is it just me? Is anyone else incredibly horny?"

Bryan moaned "Yeeaaah," and Dawn mumbled "Absolutely." I didn't say anything, in a stupor from the sexiness of what I was witnessing.

"Scott, smell Dawn's armpit. It's such a turn on. But you know that already. But do it. Mmmmm." She went back to smelling Bryan's pit, and rubbing his chest fur and tweaking his nipples.

Dawn got up and stood with her back to me. I wrapped my right arm around her delicious belly, pressing my body into her back so that she could feel my stiff cock against her ass. Turning slightly, she lifted her left arm so I could rub my face in her armpit, inhaling her heady scent. Oh god, it was such a turn on. I didn't think I could get any hornier, but I was feeling as though I had no control.

I rubbed my cock against her crack, and moved my right hand up to cup her large breast and knead it. Her nipple was stiff and erect, as I tweaked it. Moving my mouth to her neck, I alternated between sucking and pressing my chin into her shoulder and neck muscles.

This was her Achilles heel. She moaned, her knees buckling before she caught herself. She reached back to grab my cock through my pants.

Chloe heard the moaning and looked up at Dawn. "Oh you're as into it as I am!" She sat up on her knees, positioning her crotch over Bryan and lowering herself onto his face, her hands still tweaking his nipples. Now both she and Bryan were moaning.

We couldn't see anything because her sexy pleated skirt covered Bryan's face, but it was clear as she rocked back and forth that he was giving her head through her panties. "Oh I wish you could see what Bryan is doing to me right now. He's so good. Bryan, baby, you're amazing. Keep doing it, right there."

Dawn hoarsely whispered, "This may be the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Chloe, with eyes mostly closed, pivoted her pelvis upward as she rocked so that now her ass was over Bryan's mouth, or so I assumed, given her skirt still covered what was happening underneath. Dawn reached down under her skirt to her own crotch and traced along her underwear from the waistband down to almost her perineum. Squatting slightly to gain better access, before rubbing back up, and straightening her legs, she repeated that over and over.

Chloe muttered "I need more." She lifted off of Bryan's face, awkwardly lifted her right leg to reach under her skirt and peel off her underwear, flinging it across the room. She immediately sat on Bryan's face again, the skirt still hiding the action, and she rubbed back and forth and side to side.

Moaning, Chloe said, "Mmmm, I wish I could show you what he's doing to me, it's so good." She reached up and started cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples, which had started to show through her shirt.

"Too hot!" she blurted out and began furiously unbuttoning her shirt. She fumbled a bit as she was almost frantic now. She threw her shirt across the room, and revealed her low-cut sports bra that pushed her pert breasts together.

"Dawn, I wish I could show you, because I know you know what good head Bryan gives. He told me that you give the best head he's ever had. Is that true? Can you show me? Can you show me so I can learn how to give the best head? How's this, you show me how to give head, and I'll show you what Bryan is doing to me. That's fair, right?"

Dawn silently nodded, licking her lips, mesmerized by the actions and the smutty suggestions of this young vixen.

Chloe unhooked her skirt, and unzipped the side, lifting it up so that she could keep her sex on Bryan's mouth. She threw it across the room, to join her shirt and panties, and quickly stripped off her sports bra.

She was a sight to behold. Her pussy was clean shaven, with the lips extended and wet. Her vulva was flushed and puffy with excitement. Her hands immediately went to her breasts, now free for her to cup, knead, and tweak. She moaned "Ohhhh, so much better. Dawn, can you see Bryan's tongue licking my pussy. I'm so wet. And his beard is so good and scratchy."

12