CockTale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pivoted her pelvis again, to bring her asshole to Bryan's mouth. "Oh his beard . . . and his tongue and . . . my ass. So good. Dawn, let me see how you give head. Scott looks like he could use it, right Scott?"

I nodded, and Dawn almost fell to her knees. She reached up to try to pull my pants down, but they resisted. I quickly unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Dawn whisked them down to my mid thighs, along with my underwear, freeing my cock to bounce up and down a few times before she grabbed it and started sucking me fast and hard right away.

Usually Dawn does a sensuous slow suck, displaying her amazing tongue skills, alternating between a tight-seal sucking on my cock head, with her tongue slipping along my very hot frenulum like it was some kind of sensitive clit, and then plunging down to engulf my six-inch cock in its entirety. But we were all way past anything but frenzy now. She used her hands on my shaft, pumping, as her mouth focused on the upper half of my cock, sucking and slobbering, saliva flinging onto my cock and into the air.

Chloe had reached down to Bryan's pants to undo his jeans button and slide the zipper down, but she paused to watch Dawn in awe. "Oh wow, look at her go. Dawn, suck that cock." Chloe had pivoted back to grinding her pussy along Bryan's entire face, smearing his skin and beard with the moisture from her pussy. Bryan's pants were unzipped and she pulled apart the flaps of his waistband to reveal that he was wearing no underwear.

A little aside: I think going commando is super sexy. I don't buy into the whole impossible perfection of the modeling world, but those ads where there some tanned young man with his pants loosened enough to sink down just past pubic hair level ... so sexy! Yum. And while Bryan was no tanned male model, the promise of seeing his cock added to the pleasure Dawn was giving me.

Now I could see his pubic hair and the bulbous head of his cock sticking out of his opened jeans. He raised his ass in the air, as Chloe slid his pants down past his scrotum.

Bryan has a gorgeous cock. I would often masturbate while thinking about sucking it. It wasn't huge, but it was thick and hefty, circumcised, and responsive to any attention you gave it. His balls floated below in his tight hairless sac (Was it always like that, or had he shaved? I couldn't say for sure.), and Chloe cradled them with one hand. Her other hand rubbed his shaft, as her thumb smeared his pre-cum all around the bulb of his cock head. Bryan muffled, "Oh yeah..."

"Dawn, can I try sucking Scott's cock, and you give me pointers?" Dawn detached from my cock, with a big gasp of air, panting as though she'd just finished running laps. I moved over to Chloe and she let go of Bryan's cock, reaching up to mine to angle it down to the level of her mouth.

She looked up at me with a sexy smile and said, "Mmmm, that's a gorgeous cock, so hard, yet soft, with all of Dawn's wetness all over it." Chloe clearly understood the power of sex talk. "Dawn, I'm going to start slow with Scott, but I want you to teach me how to take an entire cock eventually. But feel free to help out Bryan in the meantime."

Dawn scooted over to Bryan and finished pulling off his pants. She pulled his legs apart and sat on her knees so she could give full attention to his cock, which was pulsating with anticipation. She used both hands on the shaft, and started sucking his cock head with abandon. She reached down between her own legs with her right hand to finger her pussy, giving it the attention it deserved.

Chloe, in the meantime, was swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, alternating between licking the super sensitive frenulum below the head, with the shaft. One hand dropped to cup my balls, then pinching the scrotum above them, and then pulling gently down, which also helped keep my cock from pointing straight up.

I raked my fingers through her short hair. Watching her mouth work my cock was incredible. Beneath her, I could see she was still rocking on Bryan's face but in a much more focused way. I could see Bryan's beard moving, clearly working her labia and clit with his tongue and lips.

Groaning through a tongue lashing from Chloe, I said, "How are you doing Bryan? Thank you for letting your sexy girlfriend suck my cock. She's amazing man!" Bryan stuck his arm out with a thumbs up signal. Comical, but it was good to confirm he was all good with what was happening.

I turned around to see that Dawn was sucking Bryan's cock all the way down to the base. Bryan now had his knees spread wide apart and back, allowing Dawn to rub his asshole with her free hand (her other hand remained between her legs, rubbing away), her pointer finger dipping into his puckered hole.

I looked up to the kitchen door to see the two dogs sitting quietly, looking a bit puzzled.

The distraction gave me time to reflect that I still had clothes on, and I was getting hot. I unbuttoned the top button and peeled off my shirt and undershirt at the same time. I pushed my pants the rest of the way down and stepped out of them, gingerly, so that Chloe could continue sucking my cock.

I looked back at Dawn and she was also disrobing, lifting her skirt with an elastic waistband over her head. She next peeled off her shirt, releasing her breasts. Despite the large size of her tits, Dawn often went without a bra. She stood up, shakily, to remove her underwear. Dawn often felt self-conscious about her weight, and her folds of fat, but now she had no such inhibitions.

She pinched her nipples with her left hand while the digits of her right hand fingered her pussy, coming out moist and wet. She straddled Bryan's body, grabbed his cock to stick it straight up. Guiding it into her pussy, she paused for a moment to get used to his girth.

Dawn suddenly plunged down all the way, and gasping out loud in ecstasy just as a deep moan came from Bryan, with a muffled "fuuuuuuuuuuuck." She had her hands on Bryan's chest and began bouncing furiously on his cock, her ass slapping against his pelvis. I loved watching her fat jiggle all over, her huge tits bouncing up and down. Her eyes were closed, lips apart, her furrowed eyebrows giving a look of intense concentration.

I felt Chloe's moth slide off my cock and I looked to see that she had stood up to grab the ottoman and slide it into position at the top of Bryan's head. She sat down on it with her pussy right at the edge, and she leaned back, thrusting her crotch upward. "Dawn, suck my pussy, lick my pussy. Suck my clit!"

Dawn opened her eyes, excited to see Chloe offering herself to her at just the right angle if she leaned down. Chloe was frigging herself, taking her two fingers to rub along the hood of her clit, on either side. Her clit was quite large now and Dawn couldn't miss it.

Dawn leaned down to give her entire pussy a long lick from Chloe's perineum to her clit and beyond. Beneath her, Bryan was watching with a smile, getting an amazing view of his girlfriend's puckered asshole and clean-shaven vagina. Dawn leaned to give him an intense kiss, sucking his lower lip and tongue into her mouth.

But the kiss was short lived as Dawn lifted her head to give Chloe's pussy lips and clit the attention they deserved. While she licked and sucked, she finger fucked Chloe's hole. Chloe yelled "Oh fuck, yes, fuck my cunt with your fingers, suck my clit, suck it, suck it, suck it, yes, right there. Oh, oh. Bryan, play with my ass. You know I love it when you finger my asshole."

I couldn't see exactly what was going on below, but Bryan's hands were busy at work, clearly adding to Chloe's pleasure overload. All the while Dawn continued to ride Bryan's cock, albeit a bit more slowly and no longer at an even pace. I stood by, a spectator, stroking my cock and tweaking my own nipples.

Just watching the scene was one of the most sensual experiences of my life.

Just then I saw Dawn's phone light up, and I ran over to it in case it was it was the couple who had sold us the bottle of liquid aphrodisiac. I swiped the answer button to accept the call and said "Dawn's phone."

"Hi, this is Mindy from the Booze and Bites today, calling Dawn back about the message she left."

"Hi Mindy, this is her husband Scott, and we wanted to know if we needed to address the fact that I inadvertently overdosed us with the bottle that we bought from you today."

"Yes, Dawn said in her message, roughly a third of a bottle, split among four of you, right? Well, it's basically a vasodilator, meaning it increases blood flow to the tissues. Assuming no one who consumed it has serious heart issues, you should be fine. Frankly, it probably won't do much but make you feel a bit flushed and sweaty."

"That's good to know Mindy. Can we switch to FaceTime for a sec?"

"Sure. Let me call you back." I hung up and waited only about ten seconds before Dawn's phone lit up again. I swiped it again, this time to FaceTime mode.

"Hi Mindy. I just wanted to share with you the effects of the bottle of Enhance you sold us." I switched the camera setting to the front, so that I was now sharing the view of the wonderfully perverted threesome in front of me.

"Oh my! Well gosh I guess this counts as a ringing endorsement. But you should all know that Enhance is just that. It's only going to enhance the attraction you already had to each other. Oh, man. Shit that's intense. Wow, thank you for sharing this, you are all very hot. That is a sex scene like no other. Is this a first for you, or do you regularly get together?"

"Oh trust me, this is a first!" I walked over to Chloe as though I was a tv news interviewer. "Hi there, could you share with our viewers how you feel about this amazing product."

Chloe had slid down a bit, partially off the ottoman, with her hand on Dawn's head, as Dawn furiously sucked on her clit. She responded between gasps, "So fucking good. I've never been so turned on. Oh my god, Bryan's tongue is up my ass. He's tonguing me so good. And Dawn has, has, has, ooooh fuck. I've had two mini orgasms so far."

As Dawn was still occupied, face down in Chloe's pussy, I pivoted to Bryan, who had stopped rimming Chloe. "And you sir, you were initially feeling a bit woozy. How is this experience for you?"

"I fucking love this. I'm so glad this happened. And at some point, I want to suck your cock." He reached up to grab my cock and give it a few strokes, before going back to tonguing Chloe's asshole.

I turned to Dawn. "Excuse me, miss? Miss? Hello, Earth to Dawn. Can you take a few moments away from giving this young woman head to comment on your experience with Enhance?"

Dawn lifted her head and looked at the phone camera. "This is my first time sucking on a clit and it's all possible because of Enhance. But, but, fuuuuck," and her eyes rolled up into her head for a moment, "this feels so good, riding Bryan's cock, but Scott, you need to get back into the moment, and, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me in the ass. I want cock in both my holes while I'm sucking Chloe's beautiful pussy." With that she dropped back down to licking and sucking the shaved vagina in front of her. I turned the phone around to talk with Mindy again, and saw that her husband, Thom, had joined her in viewing the threesome.

"Oh hi, well I need to rejoin the action. Would you like to continue watching or should I hang up?"

"We'd love to keep watching if it's okay. We are super turned on by this, and in fact Thom has his cock out, so we'll be joining you remotely." She pivoted her phone down so I could see Thom's cock and balls protruding from the front of his pants. He was huge! A good nine inches and really thick.

Suddenly Mindy's face came into view and she slid her mouth onto his cock, and I heard Thom moan. I set up the phone on the end table to view the living room scene without my holding it, and found the record setting, and got it started.

"Okay, well, glad you could join in the fun, even if you're not here!"

I scampered over to Dawn and lay down so that I could start tonguing her asshole. Dawn loved it when I did that, especially if I hadn't shaved and my rough five o'clock shadow scratched her ass, while my tongue worked its way up her puckered hole. I loved the smell of Dawn's ass. To some that may sound gross, but she kept clean. It had a musky smell mixed with the scent of excited sweat (as opposed to nervous or stressful sweat, which I find can be off-putting).

As well as the smell of her vaginal juices that had dribbled down and back to her ass crack. I took a moment to deeply inhale her aroma, give her a light bite on each ass check, and did a broad tongue lick from the edge of her pussy, stretched wide to accommodate Bryan's cock, up to the very top of her crack.

This was no easy feat since she was still sliding up and down Bryan's cock, in a super sensual way, rocking her pelvis back and forth to rub her clit on Bryan, as she stroked Bryan's cock with the power of her entire body. Once she felt the electric jolt of her ass being tongued, she paused on the uplift, and directed down to Bryan, "Fuck me, fuck my cunt while Scott's got my ass."

Immediately Bryan gathered his strength and began pile driving up into Dawn, picking up speed until his cock and ball sac were a blur of flesh. My tongue was having trouble staying on task given the action, so I sat back on my knees.

With my fingers I gathered the natural lubricant that Dawn had flooded onto Bryan's cock, taking the opportunity to grip his cock and act as another pressure point on his piston. I took the slick liquid, added some spit, and rubbed my rock-hard cock with it as a natural lube. I sucked my pointer finger, still moist with Dawn's pussy juices (and perhaps a hint of Bryan's pre cum?), and eased the tip into Dawn's asshole.

I could feel her sphincter pulsing. I slowly pushed my finger in further, then backed off a bit, then then further in, and kept going until it was all the way in. Dawn moaned and then commanded, "Oh fuck that's good, but I need your cock in my ass now."

Chloe had pushed the ottoman back and pivoted so that her asshole was aligned with Bryan's tongue, which went from swirling lick mode to penetrating pointed-tongue mode. Chloe leaned up to Dawn and they started an incredibly erotic make out session, with each of them using both hands to massage and tweak the other's breasts.

I knew that Dawn has always been drawn to woman with full, sensuous lips, so I knew that she was having the time of her life with Chloe.

I had been momentarily distracted by this incredible sexy vision, but now I turned back to Dawn's ass, which was beckoning my cock. I slid my finger out of her puckered hole, and said to Bryan, "Hold up Bryan, I need you to pause your fucking so that I can get my cock into Dawn's ass." He paused from rimming Chloe to say "Whatever I can do to help, but don't take too long."

Dawn agreed. "Yeah, I need your cock in me, uuuuuugggghhh." Chloe had taken the opportunity from the break in kissing Dawn to start sucking on her breast, while her free hand reached down and was toying with Dawn's clit. In the meantime, I spread Dawn's glorious ass cheeks and lined up my cock head with her asshole, pushing in.

It was so slick that it felt as though Dawn's ass was sucking my cock in. It felt amazing: hot, tight, and slippery. My head popped past her inner sphincter, and I shoved it the rest of the way. "Oh gawd, fuck all my holes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Bryan resumed pistoning his sweet cock up into her pussy, matching my strokes. My cock felt his cock through the thin membrane between Dawn's vagina and rectum. I could tell I was not going to last long.

Dawn was back to kissing Chloe, but was now also finger fucking her, using her thumb to rub her clit, while thrusting two fingers in and out. I slowed a bit to delay cumming, but the visuals alone meant I would be squirting up Dawn's ass, even if my cock was motionless.

I reached behind and under me and started gently pulling and stretching Bryan's ball sac, alternating with cradling his balls. I heard him say "Oh god, Scott is that you? Gentle, gentle, ok, wait, no, pull harder. Oh fuuuuuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Dawn was clearly moved by that because I could feel her sphincter muscles spasm repeatedly, squeezing my cock. She stopped kissing Chloe and yelled out, "Me too. fuck. I'm cumming. My cunt, my ass, my whole body is cumming."

That did it for me.

I grabbed Dawn's short hair with my free hand to keep from falling back, and repeatedly slammed my cock into her ass, making slapping sounds against her beautiful broad ass, which answered with rippling waves. My cock erupted, but it felt as though my entire body was cumming, traveling to my groin, and shooting out of my cock head into her intensely hot and tight ass. One pump of cum, two pumps, I pulled my cock out, wiped it on my discarded shirt, and fisted it through a few more spurts onto Dawn's back and ass.

I was in a daze, and collapsed onto my side onto the rug.

Chloe diddled her clit in that frenzied diagonal swiping motion that some women love, while Dawn was continuing to thrust her fingers into Chloe's pussy (albeit in a rather arhythmic way, given her own post-orgasmic state). Chloe's lip was curled in a sort of Elvis smarl (combination of smile and snarl), and I could tell she was very close.

She gasped and moaned and finally started calling out, "Ah, ah, ah, oh no, oh no, fuuuuuck." From her open labia, pussy juice welled up in pumping waves that matched Dawn's finger thrusts, squirting out onto Bryan's face.

Bryan was startled, but quickly recovered and laughed, lapping up the slick liquid, saying "Oh yeah, that's amazing."

Dawn kept thrusting and Chloe kept cumming, whining. Her liquid cum would bubble out, and then spew, subside, and then she'd begin whimpering again, and the cycle would then repeat.

This went on for three more rounds, and when it was over, she fell back, her pussy smearing across the top of Bryan's head. His face was soaking wet.

Dawn sank down to lie on top of him, his cock softening but still in her pussy, and she began to lick up the moisture off his face. After a short while it became clear she'd have to get a towel to really clean him up. She leaned in to start kissing him. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, reveling in the full-on skin contact and post-coital bliss.

I could no longer see Dawn's phone, but I could hear Thom and Mindy both yelling through the speakerphone that they were both cumming. Mindy almost yelled out, "And after this, this big cock is going up my ass."

I scooted up to Chloe's level as she lay on her back, trembling with exhaustion. I leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips and said, "How are you doing?" I got an answer that I wasn't expecting. "I need to just breathe for a while. And then I need a cock in me. I need two cocks in me."

"Okay, I'll leave the camera on record, then."

To be continued....

12