CockTime

Story Info
Cock worship shared with his long distance girlfriend.
2.5k words
4.71
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my friend Bill through work some two decades ago. I'm 60 now and he's 80, and I think he always felt fatherly toward me. He invited me into his men's group. I'd never felt comfortable around men, especially groups of men, and I thought it might be good to try connecting with a group on a substantive level. It wasn't a circle jerk, or a bunch of bongo-playing dudes sitting around reciting Robert Bly poems. It's been good for me, allowing me to connect with other men in a nonsexual way.

I had had some sporadic homosexual relationships in my youth, but when I finally connected with the woman of my dreams (and my best friend), I entered a life of heterosexual monogamy.

Bill, more than the others, shared his sex life with the group, often talking about masturbating, the types of kink he and Sammie, his girlfriend who lived in New York (he and I live in California) would fantasize about, or some interaction he had with a woman and how sexy it had been. Once he even mentioned that 10% of him was homosexual, and he'd fooled around with another man, even allowing the man to fuck him, although he was underwhelmed.

He would often talk about how he loved that his girlfriend was into porn as much as he was. Recently I mentioned that I tended to be more into reading porn, especially if I was interested in exploring how sex can help us connect with others and better understand ourselves. I like reading porn when I'm interested in spending time thinking about sex, not just doing a quick jerk.

He asked if I had a collection of book porn, and I said, "No, I use literotica.com." He wasn't familiar with it so we went to his laptop and looked up the site.

After demonstrating the various features of the site, I decided to show him a story that I'd written: Cock Tales. He was reading silently, then said "I'm surprised at how turned on I'm getting." Bill may be in his eighties but sex remained a major interest. I peered over his shoulder and could see he was kneading his crotch, and a bulge was beginning to show.

I stood behind him and began giving him a shoulder massage. Bill said "That feels nice, mmmm, keep doing that." I did, and eventually reaching into his shirt front with one hand and grazed his left nipple. He kept reading, saying "Oh god, yes, now the other one." I obliged, this time tweaking and lightly pinching his stiff nipple, while I continued to massage his shoulder and neck with my other hand.

Bill threw back his head back and said "Holy fuck, I'm having trouble focusing on your story." I asked if he wanted me to stop and as he squeezed his cock, which has started showing its lengthening form in his pants, he said "Stop? God no. But let's not rush it either." I switched to just a surface rub instead of a massage, and rubbed his nipples, alternating from one to the other.

He returned to reading, and I slowly swiveled his office chair around so he could continue reading the laptop, which was now on his right, but then I had better access, squatting down in front of him. I unbuttoned his shirt, taking time to resume tweaking his nipples after each button released. When I finished, his shirt opened, revealing a chest of graying chest hair. I ran my fingers up his chest as I nestled my face into the crotch of his pants. He dropped his left hand on head, running his fingers through my hair and moaned, "Mmmm, I like where this is going." I reached up under his arms and rubbed my fingers in his armpits. I stretched up to smell his left armpit (avoiding getting in the way of his reading), and inhaled his aroma, and moaned at the heady musky scent. Bill asked if his smell turned me on and I say "Oh god, yes, smell is a major turn on for me."

I knelt back down in front of him and he said "I pray to God you're going to suck my cock."

I looked up at him and licked my lips. "Keep reading. I'm going to slow suck your cock. I haven't sucked a cock in more than 35 years, but I'm hoping it's like riding a bike. But talk to me. Tell me what you like and what you want, and what you don't like."

I kneaded his cock through his pants as he moaned. I pulled myself up to kiss him, and Bill pulled back initially, surprised, but then said "Your lips are surprisingly soft," and leaned forward into a serious kiss. It was slow, sensuous, and exploratory without being sloppy. I pulled back, looked at him as I tweaked his nipples with both hands, and said "Nice. You're a good kisser. Good to know. Let's get back to that later."

I knelt down again and unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper and was thrilled to see he wasn't not wearing anything underneath. I find that super sexy. Male models who are wearing no shirt, and have their jeans unbuttoned and you can see to where the pubic hair is just starting to show.

The dark bulbous tip of Bill's stiff circumcised cock stuck up past the edge of his pants, and I saw a little bit of pre-cum in the slit. I leaned forward and licked the tip as I reached to each side of his pants waist and pulled down. He scooted up to allow me to pull down his pants, unwittingly pushing his cock past my lips, and I moaned as it slid into my mouth. I followed it back down as he re-seated his bare ass on the chair. I covered my teeth with my lips, and did a very slow suck, making sure my tongue slid back and forth slowly along his frenulum, that super sensitive part just under the head of his cock.

I leaned back to admire his cock. It was similar to mine, about 6 inches and not too thin, but a bit smoother.

I look up as he moaned, and saw him tilting his head back. I swirled my tongue around his cock head while gripping his shaft. He looked down and said, "That's a lovely sight. I can't read any more because I think I'd cum instantly."

I said, "I think we're writing our own story now, so that's okay. Bill, I love your cock. It's beautiful. Perfect size. So soft on the outside, yet so hard." I scooted down so that I could suck on his balls one at a time. "I love sucking cock, but let me know what you like."

"Surprise me. So far, this is all good. If you can deep throat me, that'd be nice at some point." You're rubbing your own nipples as you talk.

"I'm going to just slow suck your cock head for now. But I want you to do something for me."

"Anything."

"Be careful how you answer. I'll try not to take advantage of that, but I make no promises. Do you have your cell phone?"

Bill nods, "You want me to record this?"

"I want you to Facetime Sammie right now."

Bill looked aghast, but only for a moment. "Oh God, she's going to love this. I think. I hope I don't get her in the middle of walking her dog!"

I went back to tenderly sucking his cock head, pulling on his balls, rubbing his perineum. My tongue swirled around the ridge of his head, and I slow-pumped the shaft with my other hand. I focused completely on his cock, but I could hear him talking to himself.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. God I hope she picks up."

I hear Sammie's voice. "Bill. Did we have a phone date? I thought we were going to phone fuck tomorrow."

"Change of plans. Scott Richmond is here."

"Oh shit, can he hear me?"

"Absolutely. But I want you to hear him. And see him. And see me. In him."

"What? Holy shit. What's going on?" Sammie paused. "That is so fucking hot. Hi Scott. Nice to see you."

I stayed locked on Bill's cock, but looked up to see his phone, with Sammie's face on the screen, and a small inset picture of me with his cock in my mouth. I took my hand off his shaft for a moment and waved to her for a moment, and then plunged down on his cock until my nose was buried in his pubic hair, the tip of his cock edging just past my throat, but not enough to gag. I stayed there and swallow, swallow, swallow so my throat massages the tip of his cock, as my tongue slid back and forth along his shaft and frenulum.

In unison Bill and Sammie said "Oh my god."

I slid back up, leaving a stream of saliva along his cock. I gasped for air and slow-rubbed his cock, working the wetness over its entirety. I took the moment of not having my mouth full of cock to look at the phone screen and say, "I hope you don't mind my indulging in a bit of Bill, Sammie. I hope you're okay with sharing."

Sammie replied "Happy to share! This is incredibly hot. And very unexpected."

"Sammie, I bet you're a talker. I don't know about Bill, but I'd love to hear everything you have to say about what you see. I'll get back to sucking Bill's gorgeous cock."

I put my arms under Bill's legs to secure myself as I went hands free and used just my mouth and tongue to alternately slow-suck the top half of his cock, and drift down to vacuum his balls into my mouth for a gentle suck one at a time, before traveling back up to suck his cock as I moan and hum.

My eyes are closed as I enjoy the feel of his balls and scrotum, but I hear Bill say, "Sammie, Scott is a wonderful cocksucker. You'd never know that he hasn't sucked a cock in more than 35 years. And he certainly seems to love it. Mmmmmm, ffuuuuuuuck. Suck that cock. Do that slow deep throat again. So fucking good."

I slowly slid my mouth down his shaft, trying to be careful with my teeth, but I scraped lightly at the very base, and he sucked in a breath and wincing says "A little of that goes a long way." I stay with my face into his crotch, my chin against his ball sac and quickly bounce up and down as I rotated my tongue in the little room that's available in my mouth.

"Sammie, you can't see what Scott is doing with his tongue, but it feels so fucking good. What are you doing? I can tell you're not just watching."

"Oh god no. This is so hot. I've stripped down and how I'm rubbing my pussy. Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, my cunt is so wet. Scott, I love seeing Bill's cock sliding in and out of your mouth. You look like you're enjoying that cock almost as much as I do. Are you?" I nodded quickly, reveling in how his fat cock fills my mouth. I grabbed his ass cheeks and kneaded them as I pulled him forward on the chair for ease of access. I reached behind his scrotum and rubbed the tip of my finger across his puckered asshole.

"Oh shit, he's teasing my ass Sammie. Oh my god I wish you were here so you could see up close."

"I see, oh I see. Mmmmmm. Scott, take just the tip of your finger and slide it up his ass. Just the tip, not too far, and work it around and round, gently. Be careful, he may just blow his wad in your mouth when you do. God this is so hot, like watching live porn. Mmmm, I'm sliding my fingers through my pussy lips, rubbing round my clit as I watch you two. Bill, hold the phone closer to your cock. Look, look at my cunt."

I looked up at the phone and it looked like it was shaking in time to Sammie jilling herself, so I couldn't see too well, but I could sort of make out her fingers spreading her labia, and the fingers of her other hand dipping into her pussy, alternately rubbing her clit. I couldn't be distracted and went back to slow sucking, making slurping sounds as my finger drew a small circle round and round, just inside Bill's tight asshole. He moaned and moaned, which I love, and I hummed in response, adding mild vibrations to the mix.

Bill started to get impatient, thrusting his cock up into my mouth, but I pulled back and said, "No, we're taking this slow. There's no hurry. Right Sammie? No long-distance charges. And I want to hear Sammie getting into this. It's almost like we're all here together. Sammie, I'm tweaking Bill's nipple with my left hand, toying with his asshole with my right and now I'm going back to sucking. Talk to me. Talk to Bill."

"Bill, pull the phone back so I can see more. Take your other hand and hold his head, let him know how much you love what he's doing to your cock. Mmmmm, I'm going to get my vibrator. Scott, let me see more of that tongue work. Doesn't Bill have a beautiful cock? That cock head, I love it when he teases my cunt with it, just rubbing against my pussy lips, thumping against my clit, and then he crams the whole thing all at once up my cunt. Slamming into me. And I love it and I wrap my legs around him, and reach down behind him and play with his ass and push his ass toward me, harder, harder, fuck me. Okay, got my vibrator, and ooooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy god, it feels so good. I'm so wet, fuck fuck fuck. Bill, are you close? I'm going to cum. I'm going to..... I'm cumming cumming cuuuuuuuuming."

"I'm cumming too. Scott, here it comes."

I sped up my sucking and bounced up and down quickly on his shaft, then pulled up to just the cock head, jacking his shaft with my left hand, while my right hand slid further up his moist ass.

"Ahhhh, fuck fuck fuck." I got the pulse of hot cum squirting in my mouth, one blast, two, three, then the pulsing eased down. His salty bitter cum slid down my throat, but I let a little bit slide past my lips back onto his cock. I licked it up and looked up at Bill's face and smirked a lopsided Ellen Barkin smile. I swallowed the rest of his cum and eased up to kiss his soft lips. He barely responded, looking exhausted.

I hear Sammie. "That was amazing. I'm booking a flight out there."

To be continued?...