Fucking My Neighbor

Story Info
Long time male neighbors fuck for the first of many times.
4.6k words
4.71
20.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

As hard as we may try to suppress it, our true nature comes out. Craig thought his bisexuality was in the rearview mirror. Then alcohol, THC, and opportunity offered him a chance to have sex with his neighbor, Allen.

All characters involved in any sexual activity are at least 18 years old

Fucking My Neighbor

Allen and I were part of a group of married couples in our small California town who had known each other for years. Our families were close, and every week in season, there was a cookout at one of our houses. There was nothing sexual about our little group except for some innocent flirting.

The women were close and traveled into the city frequently for shopping trips. The guys watched sporting events together and had a monthly poker game. We were the stereotypical small-town couples with kids, two cars, and mortgages.

Perhaps that was why I was so surprised when Allen and I had sex after the monthly poker game.

Allen and I were walking to my car after the poker game. As usual, I had lost, but since it was a penny-ante game, I wouldn't go bankrupt. I usually drive since he tends to overdo his drinking on poker nights. Driving all the time was getting old, but he was a good neighbor otherwise.

He and his wife moved into the subdivision fifteen years ago when my wife and I did. We bonded as young married couples will. We exchanged babysitting and even had one vanilla vacation where we shared a suite to keep the costs down. The sexiest thing that happened was I glimpsed his wife's slim behind when she got up to go to the bathroom during the night.

To the best of my knowledge, our group had no swingers, swappers, or sharers. There may have been a little grab-ass during some cookouts when everyone had a few drinks too many, but nothing salacious. We were just friends who were very comfortable with each other.

"Allen, you must stay awake to keep me company. I've been drinking too."

"I got you! Don't worry!"

I wasn't in much better shape. Carl, the host for the game this week, who lived on the other side of town, had purchased a THC vaporizer from the local dispensary. So, we spent the evening playing poker, drinking, and toking.

As I merged onto the expressway for our short drive home, Allen curled into a fetal position with his butt toward me and his head leaning against the seat, snoring like he was in a hog-calling contest.

Adding insult to injury, his sweatpants had ridden down, exposing most of his fat hairy ass. I was at that stage of high where your inhibitions are low enough that you make bad decisions.

Steering with one hand, I reached over and snatched Allen's sweatpants down, exposing all of his butt. Then I smacked him hard on it.

"Wake up, damn it! You're supposed to be keeping me company so I don't go to sleep at the wheel!"

"Wh...what? What did you say?"

He sat up in the seat, and the action caused his sweatpants to slip to his knees. I don't know what he was dreaming, but his dick was at attention.

"I said wake up! And pull your fucking pants up!"

"Okay! Okay," he mumbled drunkenly.

He pawed at the waistband of his sweatpants, twisting and turning in the passenger seat, trying to pull them up. He leaned onto me in the process, momentarily causing me to lose control of the car.

"HEY! Be careful! You're going to make me wreck!"

Somehow, one leg came out of his pants. He continued twisting and turning in the seat, trying to put his pants back on. He was unsuccessful and sprawled in the seat, exhausted. He was sweating profusely and soaked his sweatshirt. His sweatpants were still around his ankle, and he had the biggest hard-on I'd ever seen. With his pants around his ankles, sweating profusely, and his big cock hard, he passed out and started snoring again.

I was going to tell him to holster his weapon when the beer and THC we had at the poker game caused me to make a wrong decision. I should have slapped Allen's thigh and woke him up. Instead, I missed his thigh and slapped his cock. It wagged back and forth like a flagpole in a strong wind.

Allen mumbled something unintelligible and continued snoring.

Keeping one eye on the road, I saw that my neighbor had a monster cock, easily eight inches, with a knob as big as a billiard ball. It explained why his wife, Kay, was always so happy, and it made me salivate.

Throughout my marriage, with only a few slips, I had successfully suppressed my bisexuality.

One slip was on a sales trip to a distant city. I pulled off into a rest area to stretch my legs and take a piss. A 300-pound truck driver hit on me in the bathroom.

He stood beside me while I was pissing and commented that I had a nice size cock. I ignored him, finished peeing, and hurried to my car. He followed, making lewd comments about sucking my cock.

I'll never know whether it was fatigue from the drive or his persistence, but he convinced me to join him in the sleeper portion of his truck. We 69ed until he came in my mouth, then I fucked him in the ass until I came. I was ashamed and disgusted with myself as I sped down the highway afterward.

The other time was ten years later. I was attending a convention in a distant city. After a day of mind-numbingly dull seminars and dinner with some colleagues, I was in the hotel bar having a nightcap before retiring.

A stunningly beautiful woman bought me a drink. Flattered, I accepted, and we began chatting. It turned out she was a he. After we sucked and fucked in her suite, we were lying in bed bathing in the afterglow. She told me she hit on me because she picked up the bisexual vibe.

I had tried to suppress my bisexuality since I got married after college. I wanted to put that side of my life behind me and live a normal life.

My bisexuality began in college when I had a long-term relationship with my roommate. Keith and I were assigned to the same dorm room as freshmen. We went from awkward strangers to close friends to lovers in our four years of college.

It was never really serious enough to affect our social life on campus. We attended the keggers, drank too much at the fraternity house parties, and fucked the coeds. To all outward appearances, we were normal college students.

It began when Keith caught me clandestinely masturbating late one night. After getting over the embarrassment, he admitted that he also masturbated. At some point, we began watching each other masturbate. That led to mutual masturbation, which led to us sucking each other off.

Initially, we rationalized, using the weak excuse of pussy being in short supply on campus. By the time we were sophomores and fucking the coeds regularly, we admitted we just enjoyed sucking cock.

Occasionally, after a kegger or a wild off-campus party where we participated in drug and alcohol-induced orgies where we fucked multiple women, we would stagger to our dorm room and suck each other off. We managed to keep it a secret throughout college.

Our bisexual escapades ended when, in my final semester, I met the lady who would one day be my wife and have my children.

Keith was the best man when I got married. He followed the tradition of the best man arranging the bachelor party. However, given our history, he added a twist. Instead of scantily clad women dancing, the entertainment for my last night as a bachelor was two transsexual women.

We spent the evening fucking and sucking the transsexuals. It was the first and last time we brought others into our sexcapade. That night I lost my anal virginity to one of the transexuals and fucked Keith for the first time.

After the trans women left, Keith and I cuddled in the bed. He was cradled in my arms, stroking my cock while I caressed his ass. I realized that what was a hoot for two roommates was beginning to affect our friendship and our sexual orientation.

Until the bachelor party, I considered myself a straight guy who occasionally sucked cock. After the party, I knew I was bisexual. Fucking Kieth's ass while one of the transsexuals kissed and sucked his cock, and the other one knelt next to me, urging me on and cheering when I came in. Keith's ass was a turn-on like no other. I attended my wedding with at least three loads of cum in my belly and one in my ass.

After college, when our schedules permit, he and I still hooked up. We used to switch, but as we got older, Keith realized he was a natural Bottom, so mostly I fuck him.

However, he got promoted, and he and his family moved to the Midwest; my wife, our two kids, and I live on the Left Coast, so seeing each other is difficult.

Outside of scoping guys in the locker room after golf, I got back on the wagon. No more men!

However, I was high, Keith and I hadn't hooked up in close to a year, and Allen's big cock looked scrumptious. So, I reached over, took it in my hand, and squeezed it.

I guiltily snatched my hand away when he grunted and turned to face me. His cock was long enough to extend across the seat to the console between the seats.

We were about twenty minutes from home. I kept glancing over at Allen's cock, watching it pulse with his heartbeat.

I impulsively reached over, grabbed it again, and stroked it several times. When I pulled my hand away, his precum was on my fingers.

I halfheartedly attempted to open the console and get the tissues my wife kept there. Who was I fooling? I knew what I wanted to do. I took my precum-coated finger in my mouth and sucked it clean.

A thrill ran through my body. I had forgotten how good cum tasted. When I sucked off Keith, my college roommate, there was never an issue with me swallowing!

Tonight I was high, horny, and having difficulty concentrating on my driving. My left hand held the steering wheel firmly, and my right hand played with Allen's cock.

"Stop it," Allen slurred, slapping my hand.

"Look, I'm sorry," I said hurriedly, "You were asleep, and I was trying to wake you up."

"So, you pull my pants down and grab my dick?"

He was bleary-eyed, slurring his words, and was barely coherent. I prayed he was drunk enough to forget what happened.

"You pulled my pants down!"

I was formulating a protest of my innocence when he surprised me.

"Finish what you started. Otherwise, I'll tell everyone you're gay."

"What? That's blackmail."

"Maybe! But finish what you started. Jerk me off!"

"This is crazy," I protested weakly.

However, I was high and turned on. I firmly gripped the base of his penis and tugged on it. I used a one-handed corkscrew stroking action on Allen. I knew from experience it was the best way to stroke a cock, and I taught my wife how to do it. Thankfully she didn't ask the obvious question about how I knew so much about jacking a cock.

"What if we get pulled over?"

He and I were prominent in our small town. Allen was vice president of a local bank, and I was the chamber of commerce president. If we were caught doing anything salacious, it would destroy our marriages, careers, and reputations.

"Don't speed or anything, and we won't," he said.

Allen's eyes were at half-mast, and he was slowly pumping his hips. I slid my hand up his shaft, and I curled my fingers around the head. A little drop of wetness fell against my palm.

I stroked him vigorously while keeping one eye on the road. A few cars passed us, but they couldn't see what I was doing. His precum oozed out, covering my fingers.

Allen was lying on his back in the seat, head leaning against the headrest, eyes closed, and his hips pumping. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a car approaching in the next lane.

"Allen..." I said uneasily.

"Don't worry about the cars," he said. "Just let me know if you see a truck."

He punctuated the sentence with a grunt and squirted a gob of precum. I wiped it away with my index finger, then raised the finger to my lips and licked it deliberately.

"I always wanted a guy to jack me off," he said, watching me lick my fingers.

"Why," I asked.

I puckered my lips around my finger and slowly sucked it in, and slid it out of my mouth. I did this a few times and lapped it lasciviously while he watched with wide eyed.

"I don't know...you just wonder sometimes what it would be like."

"So what do you think?"

"Nice, very nice!"

"Imagine how it would feel if I was sucking it like this," I said, sucking my fingers.

"I'm not gay," he shot back.

"No, you just fantasize about a guy jacking you off," I laughed.

I grabbed his cock again and vigorously renewed my stroking.

"Nice cock," I said, "Very nice."

I caressed it as he writhed in his seat, making restrained grunts and moans. One thing I learned with Keith was that handjobs and blowjobs are not gender specific. I close my eyes sometimes when my wife is doing one or the other with me and imagine it was Keith.

I was higher than I thought and probably shouldn't have been driving. I giggled, watching Allen enjoying what I was doing.

A few cars caught up to us, and I had to stop jacking him and concentrate on my driving. Allen dozed back off and started snoring again. In his sleep, he was holding his cock in his hand. When the road was clear, I pushed his hand away. His cock had softened a bit while the road was busy.

"Oops!" I said, stroking it. "This won't do. I want it hard!"

It didn't take but a few squeezes to return my plaything to its former state. After a few more, he was once again squirming in his seat.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Too good," he said with a bit of difficulty. "Stop. I'm going to cum."

"Stop? You don't want to cum?"

"Well, I do, but I'm a heavy cummer and would make a mess. I can't go home with cum all over my clothes. What would Kay think?"

"But I want you to cum!"

Allen surprised me by reaching over and clutching my cock through my jeans. I momentarily lost control, the car swerved, and I got several angry horn blasts.

"Maybe I could do you!"

"I thought your fantasy was a guy masturbating you," I asked quietly.

"Yeah, but I also wondered about playing with a guy's cock."

The truth, released by THC and alcohol, was slowly coming out. Like many men, Allen had bisexual fantasies. I eyed his eight-inch monster and imagined it bruising my tonsils.

"Are you sure?"

Allen's answer was to turn on his side and reach across the console. He unzipped my jeans and pull out my cock.

"Wow! My dick is much bigger than yours," he said impolitely.

He took my semi-hard cock in his hand and inexpertly began to stroke it.

"Dicks are like a woman's breasts; anything more than a mouthful is wasted."

Allen snatched his hand away and sat up in the seat.

"I told you I'm not gay! I'm not going to suck your dick."

I recalled a line from a Shakespearian play in college where a character said something about a woman protesting too much. That's how Keith sounded; he was protesting too much! He wanted to suck my cock!

"I didn't ask you to suck my cock, Allen. I was responding to you saying my cock was small."

Allen tentatively took my cock in his hand and started stroking again.

"This is weird. Here we are, two straight married guys jacking each other off while driving down the highway. Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

I was trying to concentrate on my driving. However, Allen stroking me was distracting.

"I got your jizz all over my hand."

"There's tissue in the console. Or you could add to your fantasy of having a guy jerk you off by seeing how cum tastes."

"If I try to open the console, I'll get your precum all over it."

"Then lick your fingers."

Allen stared at me with his watery, drunken eyes. I wasn't sure how far he would go, but it was time to find out. I precum heavily. My wife says it's almost like I'm cumming. Allen's hand was coated.

I watched as he took a finger to his mouth, stuck his tongue out, and licked his finger.

"Jesus! It's salty!"

He frowned but licked his fingers clean and resumed stroking me. Periodically he would stick his fingers in his mouth and suck them clean. Cum is like beer; it's an acquired taste. Keith was learning to love the taste!

"Look, this is too distracting. I'm going to have an accident. If you're going to keep stroking my cock, I'd better get off the expressway and take side streets."

Allen didn't answer; he was intently watching my cock oozing precum as he stroked it.

"This will take longer but is safer. I...!

Allen surprised me when he leaned over and licked the head of cock.

"I always wanted to do that," he said sheepishly.

"How was it?"

"Okay, I guess."

"I'm okay with it if you want to do it again."

He leaned down and took my cockhead in his mouth. He held it there for a moment, then sucked it.

"Watch your teeth!"

"Sorry!"

"Not a problem! "

I rested my hand on his head as he bobbed on my cock. He was an amateur but learning fast. However, we're getting close to the street our subdivision was on.

"If you want to keep sucking, I should pull over somewhere."

There was a long silence.

"Look, I just want you to know I'm not gay, just curious," Allen said defensively.

"There's a parking lot just off the jogging trail behind our subdivision. I'll pull in there."

Allen took my cock in his mouth and continued sucking as I turned off just before our street and into the parking lot. I pushed my seat back and leaned it back.

Allen was sucking in earnest and was unaware of where we were. His sweatpants were still around his ankles, so I reached over and caressed his ass. I expected him to protest, but he was too high and too into sucking my cock. Despite his protest of not being gay, I suspected he had at least sucked a cock in the past.

I ran my finger between his ass cheeks and pressed against his anus. There was a muffled protest, but he didn't stop sucking. I applied more pressure, and the first joint of my index finger slipped into his ass.

Allen stopped sucking my cock and lay across my lap. He made a gurgling noise deep in his throat as my finger went deeper.

"I...I...!"

I located his prostate and massaged it. I have had a few prostate massages in my life. The sensation is like no other!

"You like that, Allen?"

"Yes," he croaked.

His plump behind was moving in small circles as he ground his cock into the bucket seat. I slapped his ass with my other hand,

"Suck my cock, bitch!"

My escapades with Keith and later with my wife taught me I was a Dominant, a Dom. I never tied him up, but my wife and I were into light BDSM. She loves being restrained and ass fucked.

I was raised on a farm and recalled watching a calf suck its mother's udder. It was the same with Allen; a frantic sucking while he pumped his ass back, burying my finger deep in his ass.

"Hey! I want to suck your dick also."

"Wh...What?" He mumbled around my cock in his mouth.

"We can either get in the back seat or go behind those bushes."

When Allen didn't answer, I crawled between the seats into the rear cargo area of my SUV. While Allen watched, I stripped. I beckoned for him to follow me, and he did.

His pants came completely off when he crawled between the seats. He lay on his belly, sweating and breathing heavily. I resumed fingering his ass.

While I did, I turned head to toe with Allen and took his cock in my mouth. It was huge but delicious! For the first time in a lifetime of sucking cock, I felt some discomfort in the corners of my mouth as it stretched to accommodate my neighbor's dick. He moaned when I took his cock in my mouth and resumed fingering his ass.

He was humping my finger while slurping on my tool. I stopped when I felt his anus flexing, indicating he was close to cumming.

"Why did you stop? I was close to cumming," Allen whimpered.

I knew I could fuck him then. He was high, aroused, and open for anything. Aside from my wife, I hadn't fucked an ass in years. I missed listening to a man moan while my cock filled his bowels, and his dick swung as I pumped in him.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12