Cocky boyfriend introduces ties

Story Info
Dominating fantasy comes out for a young couple.
3.6k words
4
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Saturday, summer night, and she had an open house. We were young and horny, per usual. I was outside my house in my dark pants and a grey zip-up hoodie with a black leather jacket over it. I had on my Davidoff Cool Water cologne, gum in my mouth, and a surprise in my jacket. I stood there anxious already. I was about to step over the line tonight. Something I had never done before--not with anyone. I wasn't very nervous, I am always confident.

I stood on the corner looking down the street patiently for her to come pick me up. After a few minutes of waiting I noticed a car driving down the street flashing its lights. As she drove closer, I smiled. I opened the car door and kissed her lips.

"Hey" I said slyly.

"Hi! Ready?!" she said.

"You have no idea babe." I said. She truly had no idea what I had in store for her.

The drive consisted of a little small talk and a lot of sexual talk. We fooled around touching each other's thighs and smiling back and forth. I ran my hands through her hair and stared at her as she focused her attention on the road. She did a double take at me and smiled.

"What?!" she questioned.

"....Nothing, you're just beautiful." I responded.

She smiled and dropped her head into the palm of my hand. We continued to fool around for a few more minutes and before we knew it, we had arrived. The house was up on a hill that overlooked the ocean--a great view with a lot of privacy. We made our way into the house and I instantly got horny. I was overdressed for the warm night; she was dressed much more appropriately.

She wore short white shorts that emitted her tan, long, lean legs. She never wore shoes, only sandals. She also had on a really tight, yellow, spaghetti strap crop-top on that showed off her boobs. She always wore her tops low to show off her perky rack and cleavage. She knows that I like that; I've told her several times. It was summer and her tan skin and blonde hair were at their prime. She looked more than beautiful. She was gorgeous.

I grabbed her thin waist and kissed the back of her neck as soon as we walked in the house. She signaled for me to stop and checked to see if the house was truly empty. Once the coast was clear she invited me into her bedroom. We walked together, but I made sure to stay behind her so I could grab her ass as she walked in front. She didn't mind; she smiled in return.

Once we got to her room, she shut the door and threw her arms over my shoulders to begin kissing me. The best part about this is her boobs lift up, her waist extends making it even thinner than it already is, and her butt tighten to a very grip-able shape. I take full advantage of what she gives me.

I grab her ass repeatedly and firmly. It turns me on so much. I slip my hands down the backside of her shorts to grab it and then I run my hands down the back of her shirt. I can tell she is getting turned on. I grab her face so that my thumb and index finger wrap around her ear and the rest of my fingers feel her hair. The other hand pulls her hair firmly. Sometimes she enjoys a little pain. Her hands move up my shirt full palms running up my chest. She runs her hands all the way up my shoulder that my shirt comes half way off. She takes a peak and grabs my abs.

"Oh my God..." She whispers and goes right back to kissing me.

My hands trail down to the bottom of her tight top and relieve her body of her crop-top. Her bra exposes itself. It's a tight white bra that perks up her boobs. They almost jut out compared to the rest of her chest. She picks up on this and quickly takes my jackets and shirt off. Now I know she is turned on. I respond by unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off. I've never thought the sight of a girl's waist could be cute. Her hips, upper thighs, waist, and her white thong look cute to me? No time to question, time to move.

I pick her up so that her legs wrap around me. She holds on to me by gripping my muscular shoulders. I have one hand around her back and the other under a thigh. I take her straight to the bed and drop her. She goes for my pants but I stop her. She looks up at me questioningly but doesn't say anything.

"I want to try something tonight. But I don't want to scare you, so I'm going to start out slow." I say as I move towards my leather jacket. "If I go too far, I want you to tell me. I won't be upset. I just don't want to hurt you in any way. The safe word is 'yellow,' if you say that, I'll stop immediately. Okay?"

She nervously nods in approval.

"Lye down. And put your hands above your head." I say as I take out the burgundy ties from my jacket. She studies this motion, and I continue.

"Give me your hands." I tell her. She obliges. I pull them together and wrap around the first tie to tie her up. I double-check to make sure it's tight. She grows more nervous. I don't hesitate; I push forward. I take the other burgundy tie and wrap it around her head covering her eyes. She is silent. I am in full control. I tie it tight. She is now blindfolded, tied up, and half naked. I move my head to her ear.

"If you move your hands below your head," I whisper as I guide her hands, "I'm going to stop. You will do only as I tell you. I will not hurt you. I'm going to take care of you now..." I trail off as I move my head in position.

She exhales. She can only feel and hear what I'm doing. I begin by kissing her neck; I move back up to her ear and give it a gentle tug with my teeth and breath into it. I continue to kiss her upper chest and the top of her boobs. Balancing on one forearm, I reach around with my other hand and undo her bra. I pull the bra up her arms past her head to reveal her perfectly round boobs.

I start by licking just around the nipples. I've known through experience she loves this. Her nipple gets hard so I start to suck it. I grab it and suck the nipple enjoyably. She responds with a low moan. I focus on pleasuring her other nipple by taking one finger and repeating the process on the other one. I love her tits, so perky and perfectly sized. This turns her on. I have yet to explore the rest of her body.

I switch over to the untouched nipple and suck on it. I've been turned on since I walked in the house so by now I'm harder than a stone. I can feel my boner poking through the slip in my underwear trying to get out of my pants. I'm only on her tits and already horny as fuck. I wonder what she's thinking.

I continue my path down to her abs. One of the sexiest things about her body, in my opinion, is her obliques. She has two ab creases down the sides that are very defined. I would never ignore this. I kiss the side of her waist with warm wet kisses like quick hickeys.

I skip past her thong and go straight to her upper thighs. I run my hands all over her tan toned legs. She is so hot I could go on forever. I take full advantage of her. However, I make sure that she has not moved her hands. She waits idly by moaning every once and while. I don't care. Right now she's mine for whatever I want to do. I believe I'm having more fun than she is.

I routinely kiss all around the perimeter of her thong. I make sure to leave wet kisses wherever she twitches. She is definitely enjoying this. I am so horny. I literally can't contain myself. While still focusing on her, I slip my own hand down my pants to squeeze my fully erect dick. I stroke it softly so that she doesn't notice. I can't contain myself. I then unbutton my own pants and unzip myself to rub my dick against the side of the bed while I continue to pleasure her.

Blindfolded, she does not notice. I am still in full control after all. I decide to spice it up. I remove her thong with my teeth and hands and throw them off to the side. She breathes hard. I start to kiss below her kneecap, move down to the middle of her thigh and then skip to the opposite upper thigh right near her vagina.

Her clit is very noticeable; she is very horny. I think about it once, and then take one lick. She is dripping wet. She twitches. I grin to myself. I avoid it and continue to kiss back up her thigh.

"No no no" she begs.

I love this power. But I do feel sort of bad. I decide to make out with her clit. This sends her into ecstasy. She moans, yet maintains my orders. I work every inch of her beauty. I lick the very bottom where it is the most wet and she moans louder than other parts. I swallow and continue with a lick all the way up. I kiss her clit and lick both sides of it. I move my tongue down and flick it on the surface.

I then move to the outer sides where she twitches again. I love to hear her moan my name but unlike the other times, she is not running her hands through my head. I watchfully stare up at her to make sure she doesn't move her hands. They are in the same spot. All I know right now is that she is enjoying it. I decide to test my limits.

I am so hard, I feel like my dick has never been this big. I step out of my pants. We are both now completely naked. I stop eating her out and stand up. She waits silently. She is patient. I think she is trying to determine where I will go next.

I feel dominant. I am more confident than ever. And I am hornier than ever. I am in an uncontrolled stage. I've felt this before. The blood rushes from my head to my dick and I begin to think with my dick. It wants to be in her mouth. I'm in luck

I walk on my knees over her body and approach her face with my dick. She patiently waits. My knees are on either side of her chest.

"Stick your tongue out." I demand.

She opens up her mouth and sticks her tongue out. I take my fingers to control my dick and tap the tip on her tongue. She opens her mouth wider as she comprehends the situation. I tap a few more times but my mind wants her to suck me off. I slowly stick my cock into her mouth to the back of her throat. She responds by moving her head back and forth attempting to give me head. I moan for the first time. She attempts to take control by moving her hands to my cock but I throw them back and shout "No!"

She understands. Good. In her awkward position she attempts to give me good head. It works. It feels so good. The problem is my cock is bigger than ever. She can't fit it all. She sucks as much as she can. I decide to speed things up. My horniness drives me to push her head back on the pillow and jam my cock down her throat. I start to thrust it down. She handles it just fine. I can stick it to the point where it physically won't go further down. She doesn't gag. She never does. Good.

She handles my cock like no one else. She's perfect. It fits perfectly in her mouth and feels great. Yet I am not satisfied. I want more of her. I back myself up as she's blowing me and she gets caught off guard. I move back and grab her tits with my hands. I stick my cock right between her beautiful tits and thrust on my own. She smiles for the first time. She likes being dominated. Good.

I continue for another few seconds. It's a good feeling. I then stick it back into her mouth. Jam it down a few times and then back to her tits. I thrust again a few times engulfing my cock with her smooth tits. It feels good. She doesn't stop me. I haven't found the line yet.

I move off the bed and stand above her. My cock hovers over her. I turn her on her side. Her ass sticks up sideways. Her back is facing me. I push her so that her ass faces me and her face is on the other side of the bed. I am horny. I am in control. She's fine.

I grab the top of her big beautiful ass and stick my dick inside her vagina. It slips right in. She takes a deep breath that has a mix with a moan. I let out a loud moan. Finally. I start with slow thrusts and then move faster. Our breathing increases with our speed. She moans my name and I dominate her body. I slap her ass, I grab her tits, and I grab her waist. As I fuck her, her tits jiggle. It looks hot. She is defenseless but doesn't seem to mind. I smack her ass again and again. She responds with moans.

"Oh yeah..." she moans.

"Fuck yeah." I say.

I am so horny at this point I could cum already. But I must resist. It just started after all. I get on the table as if to spoon her. I make her bend her back forward so her ass sticks closer to me. My pecks press against her upper back. She has a perfect curve along her back it's so sexy. I maneuver my arm under her neck to grab her tits from the other side. I take my cock and stick it between her ass cheeks. She moans louder. She wants more. Her hands are still where they should be. Good.

I start pounding her repeatedly. Unrelentingly I listen to a long series of moans. I can't help but moan too. My cock feels so good inside her wet vagina. My one hand that was on her skinny waist moves down to her clit. She raises one leg up so that my hand can get through. In a circular motion, I rub her clit with two fingers. She moans "yes" and "right there" and "don't stop" over and over.

I thrust harder and let out a long moan. I pull out and slap her ass once. She pants. I stick it back in slowly this time. The slow strokes feel even better. I grab her cheek with the hand that was grabbing her tits and kiss her for the first time in a while. She moans softly to the motion of my cock. Her kisses turn her moans into humming sounds. It's hot.

I've rested enough. I'm ready for more. I grip her waist with both my hands and lift her above me so that I am underneath her. She can't use her hands to raise herself so her back supports her. She doesn't touch the bed other than with her feet. Her perfect ass hovers above my erect cock. I put it inside of her and begin thrusting.

"Oh my God!" She screams. I've hit her g-spot. "Holy shit! Oh fuck!" she moans.

I keep thrusting upward. It feels so good. With her body in my hands I can do anything I want with her. Good. I love controlling this perfect girl. My cock rides the inside of her and she loves it. I let go with one hand and rub her clit again. She turns her head to face me and tells me "right there, yes."

I slow down to a slower stroke to enjoy the feeling more. Pounding is only fun for so long. She bites her lower lip and moans. I finish thrusting and push her over. This confuses her. I get up and place her face down, ass up. I grab her waists right where her thighs start and thrust my cock right back in. She moans more. I thrust more. She calls my name. I shut her up. I grab the back of her head and jam it into the pillow. She lets out a painful moan. Her hair is sweaty. I smack her ass. I thrust harder. She moans louder.

I dominate her ass. I keep one leg on one knee and raise my other leg to balance on my foot and I raise my body. This time I am railing her from above. Gravity helps me out. More blood rushes to my cock. It's huge. I feel like she notices because she begins to scream. She is mixed with enjoyment and pain. She hasn't said the word yet though. Good.

I pound her ass harder. My balls swing and hit her clit on every thrust. Her ass is red from all of my slaps. She raises her head. I push it back down. I don't stop. Her mouth widens even bigger. She loves the pain. I can feel my cock hitting the end of her vagina. There is nowhere left and my cock can't fit all the way in. I grab her ass. It's all mine. Her entire body is mine. I am dominating.

I am fucking her so hard the bed is banging against the wall. We are so loud. I don't care. I've never been so horny in my life. I pull my dick out and slap her ass as I walk off the bed. Her ass stays up in the air. She is breathing hard.

I am nearly finished. I am exhausted, sweaty, and about to explode to biggest orgasm ever. I grab her by the hair and pull her towards me. She walks on all fours to approach me. I grab half her face with one hand and she twitches like it was a slap. I tell her to suck my cock. She opens her mouth and I stick it down her throat. She sucks it's so well. She goes all the way down and back up every time. I can hear her gasping for breath while she tries to fit more of it in. She's hungry for it. I'll let her take control. She is still blindfolded.

After about a thirty second blow job I pull my cock out. I want to try one last thing. I make her stand up and untie her hands. She is still trying to catch her breath. I turn her around and retie them. She doesn't question it. She is submissive. Good.

"You ready to swallow every last drop of my cum baby?" I whisper.

"Mhm." She mumbles as if it is delicious.

"Good."

I bend her to her knees. She's unafraid. She enjoys it. Her mouth is already open. Blindfolded, hands tied behind her back, tits perked out, and mouth open. Good. I start by sticking my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She moans but I interrupt by pulling it out of her throat and pushing it into the side of her mouth. Her cheek bulges out. She sucks her saliva back. I swing it to the other side and then down her throat again.

This time when I pull it out I pop my dick out of her cheek so it's not in her mouth any longer. She gives it a kiss. She loves to blow me. I tell her to stick out her tongue. She knows the routine. I tap the tip of my cock on her tongue and then jam it back down her throat. This time I jam it so far down she stops with one inch left and then squeezes it into her throat engulfing the entire thing.

Her nose hits my body; her tongue is at my balls. I pull her off and she coughs and gasps for air. I can't take it any more I grab her head with both my hands and thrust into mouth. I fuck her mouth hard too. It feels so good and I can hear all the saliva swishing around. She is hungry for my cum.

"Oh my God baby I'm gonna cum." I tell her with a moan.

Within two seconds I unload my cum into her throat.

"Oh my God yes! Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good baby! Holy shit" I tell her.

She doesn't respond. She can't she continues to suck down my cum. I finish and pull out. Good.

I am exhausted. I am sweaty. I am satisfied. I feel dominant.

Still blindfolded, she falls to the ground.

"That was amazing." She declares.

"Good."