Cocky Girl's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balin takes a very deep breath. "I have only ever fucked one guy," she tells her friends, choosing not to mention that she is dating that one guy right now. The girl isn't ready for her friends to know about her relationship with Clay just yet. She is deeply horrified simply thinking about how they will judge her for it. No, she can't let them know. "Just one, but one is enough for me." Both Amy and Sheila are shaking their heads rapidly, making Bilan frown. "What? Why are you two looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" she asks them curiously.

"You can not just say fucking one cock is enough, Balin!" Sheila exclaims like it is the most ludicrous thing she ever heard. "You are one of the hottest girls in school, if not the hottest. You should have a bunch of guys serving your cunt like me and Amy have. You should have boy toys to fuck you whenever you are horny." Amy nods in agreement. Sheila has a resolved look on her face. "You know what? Me and Amy are going to help you get laid tonight. It should be an easy task given how sexy you are. We will find you a well equipped guy to bang." Balin realizes that this is how out of hand and she will have to tell them the truth.

"Hold on!" Balin says to them. "Here is the thing. I already have a boyfriend. I just never told you about dating him." They stare at her in shock, also feeling a bit suspicious. She has never kept any secret from them, after all. "You don't have to worry about me not getting sex, because I am getting some, whenever I want. I have only ever had sex with my boyfriend, but he is enough for me. I do not need to have a harem. You two can keep yours, but I'm happy with what I already have, okay?"

"Introduce him to us tomorrow," Amy says suspiciously. Balin sighs and nods.

........

Bilan is sitting at a table in the library with Amy and Sheila. Her two friends are waiting. She told them that she will be introducing her boyfriend to them at lunch and now is the time. Clay should turn up any minute now. All they have to do is wait. Sheila is getting a little bit impatient though, tapping her feet on the floor. Amy has more patience but is still hoping the guy would turn up soon so that they could go to lunch. Bilan is watching her friends in amusement and thinking about how priceless their reactions are going to be when the two of them find out who she is dating.

"When is he going to get here?" Sheila asks Bilan, looking at her watch for the twentieth time. It actually hasn't been that long but she is really anxious to see who her friend is dating, and it is showing in the way she is acting. Amy's also quite excited. She then frowns as she notices someone walking towards their table. Bilan, meanwhile, is simply smiling, looking at the same person as he steps towards their table. Clay's just so cute today, smiling shyly at the three girls. He sits down right next to Bilan and Amy and Sheila stare at him in a curious way, wondering what the boy is doing here.

"Hi, Amy! Hi, Sheila!" he greets the two girls before turning to look at his sexy girlfriend. The tall ebony just gives him a radiant grin and Amy and Sheila are still looking at him, frowning at them suspiciously. Sheila in particular looks a fair bit perplexed, before staring at Clay downright maliciously. Clay is just sitting right there, batting his eyelashes at his ebony lover. Bilan smiles back at him and then does something that just makes her two best friends gasp. The tall girl leans in and kisses Clay on the lips very gently, as Amy and Sheila just stare at them, totally gobsmacked by it.

"What the fuck?" Amy exclaims as she and Sheila leap up from their chairs. The duo point at Clay with trembling fingers. "You are dating him?" she asks Bilan, who only nods. "Seriously? You are going out with this loser? Please tell me it's a joke, Bilan." Bilan frowns at her friends. They are taking this worse than she expected, and she expected it to be pretty bad. "God, you can't be with him. He is such a loser. I mean, yes he is kind of cute but still a dork!" Sheila chimes in with agreement to her friend's statement, looking at the boy in horror. Clay feels his cheeks turning hot.

"I don't care what you think about me," he says. They stare at him as though he has grown a second head. "I am dating Bilan, not you two. I belong to Bilan and not to you two. I only care about how Bilan sees me. You can hate me all you want and it doesn't matter, as long as Bilan loves me. Get that?" He is very surprised by how confident he is. Truth be told, he expected his voice to quiver when he talk to these two, given how they are so popular and all that. But all that's on his mind right now is how he belongs with Bilan and no one will be able to take him away from her.

Sheila sneers at him. "Bali might enjoy fucking you, but we are her best friends and she listens to us," she tells Clay and then turns to look at Bilan. "You will break up with him, right? If you are our friend you would do it, or we can't hang out anymore." Sheila asks her friend expectantly. Both she and Amy are sure that Bilan will choose the two of them over this helpless wimp. He is probably just a boy toy for the tall Somali girl, they think. There is no way she will choose Clay over him. There is zero chance. That is why they are very shocked when she shakes her head just a few seconds after Sheila told her to dump Clay.

"I really love Clay and am never going to dump him, no matter what you two say," Bilan says, holding her adorable boyfriend's hand tightly in front of her two friends. "You two can either get used to it, or, like you said it yourself, we could stop being friends. Either way I am never going to break up with him. So you can forget about that, alright?" Her friends stare at her blankly until she takes Clay's hand and is about to leave. Bilan looks back at them over her shoulder one last time before leaving, and they are still saying nothing to her. "Goodbye," she mutters and leaves the library hand in hand with her boyfriend who is smiling at her.

Clay is amazed at what just happened. He never doubted Bilan's love for him but even he didn't expect her to go so far as to leave her friends for him. It is all so touching and he doesn't know what to say to her after all this. Finally he decides on "Thank you for standing up for me back there, Bilan." Bilan only smiles at him softly, making his heart swell up. The way she looks at him feels so wonderful and he only wants to be with her every second, every day, for the rest of his life. Clay loves Bilan so much and he keeps falling in love with her more and more.

"You better reward me with your cum tonight. I want to drink all the semen that is in your balls," she tells him in a matter of fact tone, drawing attention from a few other girls who are standing around them in the hallway. They look at the couple and giggle. Clay blushes in embarrassment but then promises Bilan that she can suck his cock when school is over, and that his dick and cum will always be at her disposal. He is a good boyfriend who knows that a boy's purpose should be to worship his girlfriend with cock and cum. He's just a white whore for his girlfriend's black pussy.

During his first class after lunch, Clay feels a panic of guilt as he thinks about the way Bilan just had to cut ties with her closest friends in order to still date him. But it is her choice and he loves her all the more for it, seeing that she is so devoted to him, just like he is to her. So he doesn't beat himself up over it and instead jots down notes as his old teacher drones on and on. It is a boring class but he is used to those now and the time passes quickly enough. Soon he is heading towards the final class of the day, eager to get home when it is all over.

Once he gets to the classroom, he is a little surprised to see that Sheila and Amy are waiting for him there. The two girls quickly walk up to him, with this nervous look on their faces. "Hey, we just wanted to talk," Sheila says to him. Clay looks at them quizzically. Sheila is taller than him and used to intimidate him a lot but right now Clay has more confidence than he did back then. He is still sweating slightly, but is handling it much better than someone who knew him for years would have expected. "We wanted to say sorry for the way we treated you during lunch," Sheila says to him in an awkward tone.

"Yes, we were way out of line!" Amy is now chiming in. Clay looks between the two of them carefully. "We shouldn't have be so mean to you. You're a good guy. We've just always been too vain to see that." She and Sheila look at him in a hopeful way. "So will you accept our apology and be our friend? Please?" It is only a few seconds before Clay nods. He will always be a kind, forgiving boy. A lot of other people have said worse things to him and he bears them no ill will, so why should he hold a grudge against these two? "Thanks!" Amy tells him and he smiles at her and Sheila.

"No worries," he tells them and heads inside the classroom, feeling a whole lot better about himself now. He can be with his girlfriend and she won't have to lose her friends to be with him. It is all working out really well, much better than he had ever dared hope. All he has to do is find Bilan after class and tell her of this new development. She'd be delighted to hear the news, he is sure of it. This class goes by much quicker than the previous one, so great is his feelings of excitement to find his girlfriend and tell her that everything is alright. Clay knows where her class is and heads in that direction right away.

Soon he finds her as she is leaving the room. He walks up to her and gives her a peck on the cheek, making her grin. "I have great news for you!" he says. "Just as I was about to get into my class, Amy and Sheila told me that they have now changed their mind about me and are okay with the two of us dating. They've apologized to me and even asked me to be their friend! Isn't this great, baby?" he asks Bilan. Bilan looks surprised but is now smiling widely, looking happier then Clay has ever seen her before, except for on the day he first agreed to go out with her, of course. That's just the happiest day of her entire life.

"That's brilliant, baby!" Balin exclaims and kisses him passionately, before placing her hand on his dick and molesting him. "I still want you to cum in my mouth though. I'm going over to your place later today like we agreed, alright?" Clay gulps but nods bravely anyway. It's his job as her boyfriend to let her suck his dick whenever she wants, after all. She smirks and squeezes his balls very gently. "Good. You've been making a lot of cum during classes, I hope. You'll pour all of the seed in your balls down my throat and in my ass when we get to your place. Come on. Get in my car."

He follows her there and she makes sure he buckles his seatbelt in before starting to drive out of the school. The girl is an excellent driver and soon they are at his place. She quickly leads him in through the front door, says hi to his parents and drag him up to his bedroom. Balin kicks the door shut and then practically rips his pants down to his ankles, tearing his boxers down with it too. Then she is on her knees in front of him, with her lips wrapped around the mushroom tip of his prick. She sucks on the head first and slides the whole shaft into her mouth, giving him a first rate blowjob. He moans and caresses her hair very gently.

This only makes her suck him off harder, fellating him and slobbering all over his cock until he cries out and erupts. Clay ejaculates in her mouth and she eagerly swallows his load, eating his cum greedily. The force of her sucking almost knocks him out but he manages to remain standing and keeps on cumming, giving his girlfriend the drink she deserves. Finally he stops jizzing and she grins at him as she gets up to his feet, kissing him, making him taste himself on her lips. "Good boy," she compliments Clay, making his cheeks turn red. He loves it when she talks to him like that. It makes him feel so warm on the inside and he folds her in his arms.

Balin stays for dinner with the family that night, delighted that now she has everything she ever wanted.

.......

Five months later

Clay is at Balin's place, chopping up some carrots to cook dinner with. Her grandparents are away for the weekend so he's preparing dinner for himself and his girlfriend, when she gets back from trade school. He is now attending a community college, not having enough money to go to the one he really wants to attend, but that's okay. They are both still together and that's all that matters to him. They both have good prospects for the future, with the way things are going. He is now making stew as he waits for her to come home. She should be here any minute now. He knows she prefers coming home as soon as possible.

And soon she is home, smiling brightly at him as she enters. She walks up to Clay and kisses him gently, copping a feel of his dick. "Hmmmm, someone is happy to see me," she remarks, giving him a cute little smirk. Clay blushes but then bats his eyelashes at her coyly, making her growl. "If you act like that I might fuck you right here in the kitchen, baby." He gives Balin a look that is daring her to do it and she almost does what she said, but manages to restrain herself. Oh, she'll have her fun with him later tonight. She definitely will. But not now though. Right now she just wants to have a good dinner with the boy she loves.

They eat the meal together, talking about what to do during the weekend. Then Clay suddenly gives her a cheeky little grin. "I'm thirsty, Balin," he whispers, touching her hands gently. "May I please drink your piss?" Balin's eyes widen but then she returns his smile, nodding. He lies on the floor and she takes off her shorts, squatting over his face and urinating in his mouth. The boy is in heaven as he feels his girlfriend pissing in his mouth, the warm pee quickly filling up his oral orifice. Clay just relaxes and gulps it all down, loving the way Balin's hot piss slides down his throat as he drinks it. His girlfriend's pee is the best tasting thing he has ever drank. She keeps on urinating inside his mouth until her bladders are empty.

"I love how kinky you are these days," she giggles as he gets up, patting him on his head gently. She then helps him back to his feet and leans in to kiss him before changing her mind. "I just don't want to taste my own piss," she giggles before telling him to go wash his face in the bathroom. Clay smiles, obeying her and going to clean himself up. Bilan is, meanwhile, looking something up on her phone. Unbeknownst to him, she's been planning to buy a ring to propose to him for a few weeks now. She's saved up enough money to buy one and is now ready to ask him to marry her.

She goes to bed with him that night and fucks him really hard, making him cum in her several times before letting him sleep. Once he is passed out, Balin strokes his face with love, caressing his features gently. He is still trembling all over in the aftermath of her banging him senseless. She just loves Clay so much. He is so cute. She pinches his cheeks gently, kissing him on the tip of his nose and then nodding off herself. They sleep in each other's arms like they have taken to do so often lately. It is now a regular thing for the two of them and she is planning to have him move in with her.

The next day, she meets her friends at the mall. "So what did you need our help with?" Amy asks Balin as Sheila swipes through Tinder, looking for a guy to bang. Amy used to use the app too but has deleted it ago after snagging a neighbour boy and making him her boyfriend. "Do you want me to help you look at some sex toys you can use on Clay? You know I'm experienced where toys are concerned." Her words make Amy look up from her phone, snickering. "What? You know I'm really good at sex games. Ahh, the number of guys who passed out with their cocks still in my pussy! Almost makes me miss being single."

"I want you two to help me pick out a very important thing," Balin tells them as she leads them to the jewelry store. "I want you to help me choose a ring I can propose to Clay with. I love him and I want to marry him." Balin's two close friends stare at her in shock, not sure if they heard her correctly or not. "You two heard me correctly," she says, knowing what they are thinking. They are just that close. "Come on, we don't have all day, alright?" Finally, Sheila is able to snap out of her shock, and Amy is able to do the same a few seconds later. They both still look dazed though.

"Well, that's great!" Sheila says in an obviously trembling voice. Amy tells her she agrees as the two of them look at Balin in awe. But then Sheila asks her "But don't you think it might be a little too soon? He could get freaked out about this. You two've been dating for less than a year!"Balin frowns a bit as she realizes that her friend might have a point but then shrugs it aside in full confidence, believing that Clay will take it really well. He'll say yes. Bilan is sure that he will. He has never said no to her before on any issue at all, except when he was upset about her insults.

"He will accept my proposal, Sheila. He isn't going to freak out. I know him well and I'm sure he is going to say yes." She then starts looking through the various choices of rings, with her two friends in tow. They make a few suggestions and she considers them, looking at the ones that they say they think will look good on Clay. Bilan has measured the size of Clay's finger in his sleep so she could get one that fit. After about just half an hour of looking, she picks out a ring she believes to be perfect for him and purchases it, before going to have lunch with her two best friends.

They discuss wedding plans during the meal, now taking it for granted that Clay is going to say yes. He would. Why wouldn't he, when Balin is so perfect? She's got that cute boy completely pussywhipped and she knows it. After the meal they have a small cup of ice cream each, a rare treat for these girls who take their fitness so seriously. Then they leave the shopping mall, with Balin driving back to her place where she tidies up the room for a while, before leaving her house once more, this time to go over to Clay's. He should be right there, having no classes today. Now is the perfect time to propose to him.

She finds him sitting on the couch, reading a thin textbook. Next to him is Abby, a cute kitten he got a few weeks ago. He is petting her gently while reading. Once the boy hears Balin's footsteps, he looks up from his book and smiles, seeing the love of his life approaching him. "Hey, sweetie," Clay says, getting up and walking over to kiss her gently. Balin cups his balls affectionately and then leads him over to the couch, and the two of them sit down, making out briefly. Then Balin pulls away, grinning at him. Her smile is just as charming as it was when she first asked him out months ago and he could still feel butterflies in his stomach just from looking at her, like he did on that fateful day where she sat down with him at the restaurant.

She places her hands on his legs and he assumes she wants oral, getting ready to kneel down on the floor. But Balin is quickly stopping him. "Baby, we really have to talk about something," she says to her boyfriend. He frowns slightly, a little worried about what she might say to him. "Don't worry, baby. You didn't do anything wrong," she quickly adds, noticing the look of apprehension on his face. He relaxes slightly but is still a bit curious about where this is going. She is clearly nervous, taking several deep breaths to calm herself down and looks deep into his pretty eyes.

"What is it?" he asks her, wondering if it he has to be concerned. Yes, Balin did just say mere seconds ago that he does not need to worry, but he is still slightly on edge, having never seen his beloved girlfriend act this way before. She is now fumbling around in her pocket as he watches, reaching for something in it. Clay waits patiently, quelling all the anxiety by focusing on the feelings that he gets from being next to her. The smell of her hair and the warmth from her body.... Yes, he is no longer feeling so nervous about it now. He can just go ahead and wait for her to say what she is planning to.