Cocky Girl's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Clay, and I know that we've only been together for less than a year but I also already know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she says and brings out a small box, slowly opening it, showing him the ring inside it. Clay gasps. The kitten next to him is staring too, eyes wide, seemingly smart enough to figure out that this is a very important thing. "Will you marry me?" Bilan asks. He stares in shock before nodding, tears filling up his eyes and hugging her. Abby meows and he turns around after hugging his hot girlfriend, giving his kitten a cuddle too, making her purr in approval.

Later that night, Balin calls her friends from her bedroom. "I told you he'd say yes," she says and they all squeal in excitement. Both Sheila and Amy are very happy for her. They girls have long since completely gotten over their prejudice and now see Clay as family, the way they've seen each other for many years now. "You two are going to be my maids of honor, okay?" Amy quickly says yes and so does Sheila, the two of them just as excited by the upcoming as Balin is. The trio have been making wedding plans since they were kids, talking about how they are going to make their special days as wonderful as possible.

"How many times are you going to fuck him on the wedding night?" Amy asks, giggling. "I suggest 19, since that's your age right now."

"19! No thanks, I don't want to kill him," Balin chuckles and Sheila laughs.

"That's true. Cumming 19 times may very well kill him!" Sheila muses. The girls keep on talking about this for the next twenty minutes before Balin hangs up. She looks at the framed picture of herself and Clay that she's put on the bedside table, kissing it gently and setting it back down. She loves him so much and she knows he loves her a lot too.

Over the next two months, the young couple and their friends work together to prepare the perfect wedding, setting everything in order. They invite almost everyone from high school and most of them accept the invitations. Two weeks before the wedding, Sheila tells them she is planning to get at least four different guys to bang her after the reception, making Amy snicker. Balin reminds Amy that she used to be a slut too before settling down with her boyfriend, making the latter stick her tongue out at her.

Everything goes off without a hitch and Balin and Clay tie the knot. It's the most wonderful day of her life. She is now married to the only boy she's ever loved, surrounded by all her friends who take turns congratulating hers. Life is perfect and Balin spends the rest of hers with Clay, just like she's always wanted.

The End.

Author's Note : Thoughts on Balin?