Coco vs. Airport Security

Story Info
I have some fun with Coco at the airport.
1.8k words
3.63
18.6k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

I've been working security at LAX for a few years and I've made it up the latter pretty quickly. I'm already a supervisor and with that comes a few perks. One very big perk is getting to search any female passenger I see fit. I've searched quite a few famous women. Julia Roberts, Tyra Banks, Kate Upton and many others. They usually are cool about it and just wanna get it over with. I'm great with my hands and my mouth... among other things... so they usually end up with my cock in them and I get the fuck and a couple pictures to let them go.

My last search was interesting, and also quite satisfying. I saw Ice T's wife, Coco, strolling by, looking her usual gorgeous fucking self. She had on a skin tight, low cut yellow top and jeans that looked like they were painted on. She had on yellow stripper pumps too, and some very expensive shades. Her long, straight blonde hair cascaded down her back, to her waist. She was a sex dream cum true. The alarm went off went she tried to check her bag, so I made my move. I grabbed her arm and led her to a security room. "This way ma'am, we need to check your bag and you as well." I told her, as I led her to the secluded room.

"Wait, I can explain. It's a knife I had made for my husband. I didn't do anything wrong I promise." She was nervous, but I calmed her down.

"Ma'am, it's just normal procedure. You will be fine. Just do as I say and everything will be cool." I told her, as we got to the room. I unlocked the door and led her in. My two sidekicks, Dave and Dan, were with us. They are twins. Dave has a long beard and Dan is clean shaven, so you can tell them apart. I stood Coco in front of a table, by the wall and put her bags on it. I stand behind her and look her body over from behind. Absolutely amazing. Those huge fake tits and giant booty got me hard instantly. I rubbed up against her ass with my cock and she got mad.

"Wait a fucking minute! This is bullshit! I didn't do any fucking thing wrong and you're rubbing your fucking cock on me! This is fucking bullshit motherfucker!!" She turned her head to face me. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, handcuffing her. I pulled her hair hard and laid down the fucking law.

"Listen bitch, you're gonna be a good girl... at least until I want you to be a bad one. You got it?" I yanked her hair hard and she winced. She had an angry look on her very beautiful face. Her pink lip floss was wet and luscious, so I kissed her. She bit my lip. No blood, but it pissed me off. I smacked her face and spit on it. She was mad and it turned me on. Dave found the knife she was talking about and Dan found a large bag of weed.

"Well, well. Look at this. You try to bring a weapon AND drugs on a cross country flight. Two felonies. Your hot ass is in big trouble bitch." She realized she was in trouble and tried to negotiate.

"Hey come on. I'm sorry I bit your lip, OK. Look let me got and I'll take a picture with all three of you. Maybe you can feel me up too. OK?" She smiled at me, half heartedly.

"Oh, we are gonna feel you up baby, and take some pictures too. So you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. What else are you gonna offer? This is two felonies and it's two felonies on a celebrity. It's a high profile case, so that means a big promotion for us. So you better make it very worth our while, to let you go." I reached around her and squeezed those huge fake tits. FUCK, they felt good!

"How about I give all three of you a lap dance... a nude one?" She winced at me feeling her up, but she smiled at me. I pulled her top up and pulled those huge tits out of her blue bra. I pinched those thick, pierced nipples and pulled them hard, shaking them very hard. I rubbed the tips fast. Her tit milk shot out. She moaned, but stopped herself, hoping I wouldn't notice... too late. I kept rubbing her rock hard nipples faster and faster. Her tit milk dribbled out.

"Keep going baby. We need more." I smirked and kept up my nipple play. I pulled them hard and squeezed out long streams of her sweet tit milk. I leaned around and sucked her right tit, swallowing her tasty tit liquid.

"I can't do anymore and please stop. Your pissing me off!" She looked away from me, and licked her lips, trying to hide it from me. She was enjoying it and I knew it. Dave and Dan had their cocks out and were slowly jerking off. I squeezed her huge tits and shook them hard. I rolled her thick, pierced nipples between my fingers and more tit milk shot out.

"You know you don't want me to stop. Your fucking nipples could cut glass right now. They are so fucking hard." She moaned again, trying to hide it again. I pulled out my 10 thick inches and grinders on her ass. I kept squeezing her huge tits and rolling and rubbing her big, pierced nipples. I pulled her nipple rings, she moaned loudly, so I pulled them again. She moaned even louder. I smiled.

"Wait til my husband finds out about this. He's gonna get you for this. You fucking bastard!" She was mad and turned on. I think she used the anger to distract me from her being turned on. It didn't work.

I pulled her hair hard and pulled repeatedly on her nipple rings. She opened her mouth wide and moaned loudly. I spit in her mouth. I kept pulling, gently, on her nipple rings. She kept moaning and looking at me. "Look bitch, fuck you and fuck your husband! You're my bitch now! We both know you love this shit, so drop the fucking act. Do you fucking understand?" I asked, while I quickly and repeatedly pulled on her nipple rings, over and over. She couldn't answer. She just kept moaning.

I pulled her skin tight jeans down and her blue thong too. I bent her over a d shoved my 10 inches all the fucking way up her pussy. She moaned loudly and threw her head back. I pounded that fucking sweet pussy with awesome power and supersonic fucking speed. I smacked her thick ass hard over and over. She moaned loud each time. I pounded her pussy faster and faster. "You want me to stop BITCH? Maybe I should." I taunted her and stopped fucking her pussy. I pulled almost all the way out. I waited for a response...

"Fuck me bitch! Do me food motherfucker!" She said. I smiled big and slammed my huge cock up that fucking pussy so fucking hard. In and out, harder and harder. I slammed that bald pussy, all the way up it, each thrust. "I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" I pulled out, as she squirted. She squirted all over my cock. I walked around and shoved my cock down her throat, letting her taste herself. She sucked me so fucking good. She looked up at me, her gorgeous tongue wrapped around my thick cock in her mouth. She chewed on my cock head and deepthroated me. I pulled out and went back around her.

I spit on my cock and slammed it up her thick ass. She took all 10 thick inches in and screamed in ecstasy, as I slammed her fucking perfect ass, so fucking hard, her knees buckled. She went to the floor, on all fours. I smacked her ass hard and kept fucking her ass harder and harder, slamming every inch up it, every fucking time. She squirted again, this time l over the floor. I pulled out and went around to her face. She opened her perfect mouth and stuck out that amazing tongue. I fucked her mouth faster and faster. I came in her mouth, pumping my huge load of thick creamy jizz in her mouth. I filled her mouth three times with thick cum and she swallowed down every fucking drop. She smiled big at me the whole time and sucked me totally dry.

I let loose with a huge stream of piss right in her mouth. It surprised her, but she didn't miss a beat. She swallowed it all, smiling at me. She looked so fucking sexy, swallowing my piss. She's so fucking beautiful and I enjoyed every fucking second. She sucked down every drop of piss I dumped in her mouth. I pulled out and finished on her face. She smiled big, as I covered her perfect face with my piss. She sucked me dry and kissed my throbbing cock over and over, rubbing it on her face and sucking it. I took several pictures of her smiling at me, as she sucked my cock. I looked over at Dave and Dan and told them they could fuck her now.

They double fucked her pussy and ass. She screamed in pleasure and sucked me off. I came in her mouth, as Dave and Dan came in her ass, overflowing it. We all pissed on her and she gave us all lap dances. We filmed it all and took pictures. Dave and Dan fucked her pussy and ass at the same time while I pissed in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. I kept her thong and bra. She autographed them and gave them both to me. I told Dave and Dan to go back to their post and I fucked Coco for another hour. She came all over me and the floor. I came in her and it overflowed onto the floor. She bent over and licked my legs clean and I filmed her licking my cum off the floor. She was in all fours looking at me, smiling big and letting my cum hang off of her tongue. She pulled it with her fingers and sucking it up licking every drop off of the floor. She is so fucking sexy.

She blew me again before she had to leave. She swallowed my thick load. I took pictures of it. She smacked her beautiful lips and kissed my cock. She gave me her number. She's flown me to her place and I've fucked her in her and her husband's bed. She comes to my place whenever she's in town. I fuck her in public too. We fuck in movie theaters. She wears a disguise. I've even filmed her fucking an old guy at a movie theater. I told her to do it and she wants to please me, so she did. She blew me after he came in her ass. I think I'm in love. She's a super hot and super cool chick and it all started with... Coco vs Airport Security.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers