All Comments on 'Coconut & Whiskey'

by scarlettresses

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5thanks

Please keep writing my wife right this story and then showed it to me and she loved it so much she can't keep her hands off me

PrfsrPrfsralmost 7 years ago
Excellent, one of the best!

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lazy

The author shows a very lazy trait in using' '&' all the time rather than 'and' which becomes distracting and insulting to the readers after a few times. Go back to grade school and learn proper writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've got to write more. This was good!

A story full of the good, loving feeling that's so often missing. True erotica, not just porn. I really enjoyed reading that.

praetorian23praetorian23almost 7 years ago
Screw the critics...

One of the best I've read in years here. Not a useless exercise in sex like so many others. Erotica involves the Brain as well as the libido. Excellent work, please keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Walter_MittyWalter_Mittyalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

You nailed one of my wildest fantasies spot on! Very good writing. Sensual! I felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please, a sequel!!

Please continue. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing!

story is so well written and this plot line was wonderfully pleasing. the & could've been used a bit less but it was barely noticeable throughout the story. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wowza

I was so pleasantly surprised by how well it was written and how hot it got me. It was an amazing story, and I absolutely loved it. I hope you consider writing a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars

It was a tantilizing read

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Nice

Very nice First Time story. Needed just a little more info on your main characters. Hope this is continued. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Come on guys the average dick is about six (6) inches. That means there are as many below the six inches as there are above six inches. At one time every fucker was reported to have six inches and that became 8 inches which has now become 10 or 11 inches. Every fucking author keeps increasing the guy’s dick and where will it ever stop? Will the 10 inch dick soon become 20 inches? Come on guys stop this stupid shit of giving your fuckers outrageously long dicks. Why call out any length at all? Saying your guy has a 10 inch dick or longer just fucks the story and not the woman. Most women probably cant take a dick much greater than six inches let alone 10 inches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous