Coconut & Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thea," he repeated. "Thea. Thea!" Each repetition was punctuated by another thrust. I could only sigh in delight, trying to control my body as it writhed under his powerful form. "It's okay to let go, Thea." I did, allowing myself to convulse with ecstasy.

He thrust in yet again, this time too fast & too deep. I gave a small cry of pain, which caused him to caress my face again.

"Thea, baby," concern filled his words. "Was that too much? We'll stop if you need to..."

I protested, "no, please, Mr. Mendoza." I placed my hands on his back reassuringly. "You're just so huge, & it shocked me. But it's good." The cadence of his rocking hips got faster. "So good like that. Faster, god, yes! Faster, Mr. Mendoza!" He did as I commanded - before long he was bucking wildly on top of me. My own hips met the tempo of his, & our two bodies moved as one. I contracted & expanded my muscles around his manhood in a similar rhythm. He penetrated me further & I shrieked out of shock.

"Fuck, Thea," he grunted, "that's every inch of me." Easy to believe - the pain was considerable, though pleasing. I returned the hurt by digging my fingernails into Javier's back & dragging them. No blood was drawn, but he gave out small cries that matched my own. I might've worried about the scratches, bruises, & soreness we'd discover the next morning if I wasn't on the edge of orgasm.

In a single swift motion, Javier flipped our position so that now he was sitting up on the bed & I was in his lap straddling his cock. I tossed my head back & giggled again. He planted kisses along my chest as I bounced my ass against his groin, building to a stirring crescendo.

White hot energy coursed through my veins, setting my entire being aflame. I was shouting louder than ever now, calling out his name - "Mr. Mendoza! Mr. Mendoza! You're a fucking god, Mr. Mendoza! Oh, Javier!" - until letting out one final, orgasmic scream. "OH!"

I collapsed in Javier's arms, whimpering & spent. He held my body against his & whispered lovingly to me, "Is it alright if I finish, Thea? I'm so close."

I entwined my fingers in his black & silver locks & whispered back, "of course."

Just a couple more pumps until he too was quaking with ecstasy. "Oh, god, here it comes," he murmured. I tried to ready myself as he strained against me, but nothing could've prepared me for the sensation of him bursting inside me, filling me with his hot fluid. His orgasm made me feel nearly as euphoric as my own. We both fell back on the pillows as it ended, weak but happy, still holding onto one another.

*****

After I finished washing off in Javier's bathroom, I returned to find him resting under his comforter with his hands behind his head. His drowsy eyes were fixed on my nude breasts as they bounced with every step.

"You look tired, little girl."

I stopped at the foot of the bed, hips cocked as I playfully twirled a strand of hair around a finger. "Gee, Mr. Mendoza," I teased. "I am kinda sleepy. I guess I could crash on Maddie's bed for the night."

He snickered. "Get over here."

I joined him under the covers. He placed a hand on the small of my back, pressing my chest close against his. I draped my own limbs around him & snuggled my head into his neck. I could feel his pulse slowing as we let ourselves relax & find contentment in each other's arms.

"Javier," I sighed, "thank you. This was the most amazing night, & I... I'm glad I didn't waste it."

"Me too, Thea," I could hear his smile in his voice. "I'm going to remember this forever." His he lowered his voice so I barely heard this last part. "I might be in love."

I looked up at him, &, for the last time before we drifted to sleep, we kissed. He still tasted like coconut & whiskey.

12