Coconut Smoothies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life soon returned to a normal hectic pace of part-time work and parenting after that, with Paul and I occasionally seeing each other in passing, silently acknowledging what had passed between us, or at least I thought we were. Maybe he didn't even remember what happened. I eventually started to assume that he was embarrassed from our drunken kiss, and whereas I acted out of sincere emotions (or plain lust, who knows?), he apparently was just drunk. So the promise dissolved I thought.

But I still couldn't keep him out of my shower. I tried substituting other men in my fantasies, but uncontrollably the image would morph into his face, his body, what I could see and what I imagined, and again I would be having sex with the neighbor from the next street down. I even started to chat with men on the net—at least they claimed to be men, who really knows—and even went so far as to buy a small vibrator and intermittently masturbate with one of them, on afternoons when the kids were in school and Steven was working, but screwing my computer just didn't cut it and when the guy wanted to call me, I cut off all communication.

So winter passed into mid-spring as I played with my little plastic battery-operated friend. Unfortunately it wasn't waterproof, or it would have joined me in the shower as well. I saved it for occasional afternoons when the house was quiet, once every week right before I changed the sheets. It found its way into me in every way I could imagine, and the quiet humming became as synonymous with an orgasm as my panting cries of release.

I would become so horny at times, and so matter of fact about it, that at times I would just sit on the couch, unzip my jeans, slip them halfway down my thighs and satisfy the urge. Sometimes I would drop my panties as well and dribble a little wet stain that I hoped Steven would find. I even watched myself get off a few times, placing a floor-length mirror in the family room and admiring the two symmetrical petals of my little pink flower, pouting and empty. Once I even so got into it that I stripped and pulled my legs up onto the couch so that even my little asshole was in view. I pulled the mirror closer and got on all fours. It wasn't long before the vibrator found its way there as well and contributed to a massive orgasm that I'm sure could have been heard on the sidewalk outside of our home had one of our neighbors been passing at the opportune time. So passed the spring into early May.

Steven, mercifully, was out of town on business when the phone rang on the unnaturally warm Saturday morning in early May. Karen had asked Paul to pick up a relish tray that they had months earlier left at our New Years party. Could he come over in an hour or so with Emma to pick it up? Would Megan want to play?

Yes, Megan would want to play I told him, so would Corinne if he had the time I thought to myself. Hanging up the phone I immediately called our neighbor and asked her to watch the kids while I showered and changed clothes. Our kids spent half of their time there anyway, so the sudden request wasn't unusual.

I ran to my bedroom to decide what to wear after my shower. I hurriedly tried on three pairs of jeans and different tops to make my boobs look larger in the discarded choices of push-up bras and blousy folds of various tops and light sweaters. Nothing was right as I slowly became more nervous and a patina of sweat blossomed from my haste.

I was naked and about to step into the shower when Jennifer yelled to tell me that she had locked herself out of her house. I threw on some nylon shorts and a spaghetti strap top I usually wear when I paint around the house and went to the door to give her the emergency key to her house we keep for her. I took a very quick phone call from my mother and told her I would call her back later. Finally back in the bedroom again, I was about to shower when Jennifer again rang the doorbell, I assumed to return the key.

You guessed it. There stood Paul and Emma looking at Corinne, barefoot and braless in a spaghetti strap top and nylon running shorts without panties, her hair an uncombed mess. Hi, I'm the real Corinne, I thought.

"We can come back," he said after I said nothing for what must have seemed like fifteen minutes.

"No, no, please, come in. Emma. Hi sweetie. Megan is over at Miss Jenn's with Danny and Melanie" I rambled and stuttered, my body not sure whether to become aroused or run screaming to the bedroom and hide.

"I'll walk her over" Paul said and turned to go when the three other kids ran up to the door and dragged Emma into their play and ran into my backyard. "Well, I guess I won't" he said as he turned again to me as I nervously chattered about the kids, still not having opened the door to let him in.

"Corinne, I can come back if you are busy," he said graciously, finally getting a word in amongst my nervous blathering as he moved to leave.

"No" I said as I opened the door and held it open for him, meaningless words still coming from my mouth, "please, come in. I was, uh, anyway, come in."

"That's cool" he said, "I don't mean to interrupt. Karen has been talking about getting that sacred relish tray or whatever it is for months, it's a family heirloom thing, and I just thought today might be a good time."

We paused momentarily and then moved into the kitchen, both of us following the voices of our kids streaming in through the kitchen window from the back yard.

"I thought Karen would get it, since I haven't really seen you much recently" I said, fishing for any clue of how he felt about me.

"She's at her mother's today; she takes her grocery shopping once a week, to the mall about once a month. Today is mall day" he finished.

Despite months of hungering for this guy, I unexpectedly felt inappropriately dressed in my braless, panty-less state, and was about to excuse myself to change when he blurted out: "Look, I've wanted to talk to you anyway. I felt you had been avoiding me since the New Years party. I wanted to apologize if I offended you."

Oh god, what to say. We had been fucking in the shower for months; I'd done things with him I had never done before. "Offend me? No, if anything I was the one who should be apologizing. I guess people do things when they are drinking . . ." I trailed off, keeping my eyes safely looking out the kitchen window.

"Yea, but I wasn't really drunk, so there was no real excuse for my behavior, uh, so . . ." and then he too ran out of words.

"So you weren't drunk?" I asked, a shot of hormones and adrenaline suddenly coursing through my body.

"No."

I continued looking out the window for a while before I said, without turning, "neither was I, so there's no need to apologize, really."

Short of the kid's voices in the yard, the kitchen was silent enough to hear a pin drop for what seemed like forever. And then it happened, finally. He moved beside me as I felt his hand caress my bare tummy, finding my navel and circling a finger around it as my knees turned to rubber. I steadied myself on the counter aside the sink. Since I didn't slide away from him, screaming and lunging for a knife, he placed his other hand in the small of my back at the top of my ass, turned it vertically and, oh my god it felt so sexy, slid it downward to stroke my crack with his middle finger through the thin nylon of my shorts, his breathing deep and firm next to my ear and the heat coming from his body palpable. I froze, not coldly nor indifferently, nor out of fear, but mostly so that I wouldn't break the fragile spell that hovered around us. I was even afraid to swallow.

"Paul" I said, my eyes slightly glazed as the out of focus images of our children played in the back yard, "Paul, maybe . . ." my sentence dissipated as his emboldened left hand rose under my top to touch my bare breast, the nipple hard and ready for his mouth, crossing that invisible barrier between friend and lover and fully unmasking my desire as he stroked first one and then the other and sent a shudder through my body with each contact, his right hand still patiently and firmly embedded in my crack. My knees buckled slightly, a soft "oh" escaped my lips, and my hands needed to press harder on the granite countertop surrounding the sink.

Jennifer came to the window to speak with me just before his hand flattened and dropped from my breast and he backed out of sight. Her daughter Melanie was in the foursome of kids in the back yard.

"You up for a smoothie," she called through the window as our children, hearing her words with a kind of incredibly sensitive radar that only works if one is discussing sugary foods, simultaneously screamed, ran to her, and began to circle her and squeal in unison "smoothies, smoothies, smoothies."

Uncharacteristically, I did not answer, so she asked again with a curious look in her eyes, now only half aware of my answer as in their minds the kids knew that the smoothies were a done deal and that she had to get ready to deliver on the goods. All they had to do was get her to the car and be off. I snapped out of it, realizing that this was my out, that if I went with them this was over and no major harm was done. I was felt up good as we used to say, and quite daringly I might add; few teens go right for the ass before a perfunctory kiss; boobs were always the gateway to the forbidden treats.

But out of my mouth came words as if someone else was speaking for me: "I have some stuff to do here. I'll send some money along for the kids," I offered, "Paul's in the bathroom."

"For smoothies," Justine laughed at the absurdity. "Ok, Corinne, next time you two buy, and I'll get a large shake. That'll teach you. Come on you little monsters," she yelled as the four followed her into her yard like the pied piper. "We'll drink them at the park; 'that ok with you" she inquired with a curious smile.

"If you're up to it Jenn" I answered on autopilot, the part of my brain that made words now acting in subordination to the most powerful impulse that controlled my hormones.

"No problem. See you in a while" she said, and she left us in expectant silence. I didn't move, nor did he. Somehow we both knew to wait for the doors of the minivan to open and close, the engine to start, the van to back out and drive away. And as all of that happened I worked myself into such a wet froth between my legs that a spot had already appeared where my lips touched the seam of my shorts.

I backed a step away from the window and turned to face him, now free to start at his head and slowly drop my eyes down his chest to his manhood, quite obviously aroused and just as obviously much more than a mouth full. As we kissed I felt it pressing insistently against my pelvis through the thin clothing of late spring as he held me against him. We kissed and clutched at each other's backsides, first merely pulling at the muscles of our sides and backs, but as the fever overcame us, our hands dropped lower and clutched at our asses, breathlessly pulling at each other's flesh, mimicking the motions of fucking without penetration, hungrily devouring each other's lips and tongues as our hands pulled back clothing to seize bare skin.

I wrapped a leg around one of his, curled behind his knee, and pulled him between my legs, and he obliged my animal posture by tightening his large upper thigh muscle and flexing it against my pussy. "Off," he said as he pulled my tank top over my head and I raised my arms to accommodate him, holding them in the air and resting them on my head as got his first look at my teen tits.

"Sorry," I offered stupidly as he pulled back to look at my breasts, still firm and tight against the skin of my chest yet with nipples that had fed two babies and entertained myself and many lovers.

"Sorry?" he asked incredulously as he tenderly placed a hand over one and palmed my nipple with his eyes closed. "Would you prefer udders?" He opened his eyes, smiled to put me at ease and delicately rolled my nipples between his fingers, one at a time, as he looked me in the eye with an affectionate smile so sincere that I could not resist returning it despite my hunger, "Corinne, you're beautiful. Relax."

I grabbed his hand and kissed it, sucking on his fingers one at a time as tears streamed down my face: "you know, a year ago I thought you were an arrogant prick."

"Why the tears?" he asked with concern after he laughed at my confession, obviously thrown for a small loop.

"They're good, silly. They're all good," I said as I kissed him again and pressed my bare breasts into the pocket buttons of his shirt, pulled back and began to unbutton his shirt.

He broke the kiss and smiled even wider; "and six months ago at that party I wanted to pull off that little black dress of yours and see if you looked as good out of it as you did in it, right there on the snack table. God, had I thought that you had no underwear on then, I would have gone wild"

I laughed, "no, today is just a little mistake, but if you like I could leave them off for you more often."

"So it's taken me six months, Lover, and for the record you look better out of that little black dress," he said with a carnal familiarity, his smile fading into lust as he kissed me, once on each eye, before he knelt, licking and kissing my breasts on the way down, and began to kiss my belly as one hand reached between my legs to massage my thighs and then up to the wet hair and lips of my aching pussy, the other touching my breasts and playing in the saliva he had just left there, overloading me with sensations in so many places. He unceremoniously pulled down my shorts just enough to see my pussy and again stopped to survey me, whispering "just gorgeous."

He kissed my navel like it was a tiny mouth, swirling his tongue around my tender depression before he kissed his way down to my pubic line, one hand threaded between my legs and cradling the crack of my ass in his palm. Eventually he pulled them down further and kissed all throughout my upper pubic hair, down as far as my clitoral hood.

I was in heaven, torn between rushing to consummate our affair and wanting to savor every moment with slow and deliberate moves.

"This is going to sound stupid, but do you have any hang-ups I need to know about," he asked.

"None" I said, too long hampered by my husband's I didn't want to begin here with any, even if I did have some absolutes that had never even been suggested by a lover. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and bent to kiss and lick his nipples, running my hands over his arms and under his armpits as he closed his eyes to drink in the sensations.

I made the final leap as I reached down and gently caressed his balls, tracing his erection up, and up, and clear above his jeans pocket. I backed away and looked at him to verify what I thought I was feeling, a very long dick. I knelt and undid his belt and button on his jeans, then unzipped his fly and dropped his pants to just above his knees. His long, thin cock stretched two or three inches above his bikini underwear.

To say that I was thrilled by such a long cock would be an understatement. It didn't have my husband's thickness, but it was at least eight inches long and with a proportionally large pink mushroom head. I couldn't resist licking away the precum as he groaned and ran his fingers through my hair. I licked the length of him and looked up at him watching me.

"Sorry, I love to watch a woman sucking me. I hope you don't mind" he said with a sort of hunger in his eye.

Rather than answer in words, looked him in the eye as I took his balls in one hand and, grabbing his cock with the other, slipped him as far into my mouth and down my throat as I could, not having felt a cock connect with the back of my throat in over ten years. We both groaned simultaneously as I slipped him in and out of me, trying in vain to engulf all of him, making up for what I could not take with my hand stroking the base of his long, curved cock. I couldn't wait to feel it everywhere else as well.

He pushed my head away and pulled me to my feet. "You're not going to stop me are you" I said.

"Now, yes, in a little bit, no. Turn around and face the counter."

I did and he pushed one of my legs into a bend and placed my knee up on the counter and knelt behind me. His tongue was the first thing I felt, painting its way up the inside of my heel, to my calf, to the back of my knee where I began to squirm and push my ass out for his delicate service, to my smooth inner thigh. At this point I was panting with anticipation, hoping to feel him drive his tongue home in my drooling pussy, imagining what he was seeing, the full globes of my butt split wide for his enjoyment, the tiny pink hole into my depths, so long ignored by my husband, and my pussy, lightly covered with wisps of thin blond hair. But no, he dropped again to my other ankle and again, this time seemingly even more slowly he began his progress upward to my sex, painting a series of wet little brush-strokes to my pussy.

By now I was wild with desire, my body shaking and calling in guttural noises for his manhood to split me open and bottom out in my depths. But he ignored my pleas and stood, laying his cock in the fissure of my backside and sliding it up and down in my perspiration as he kissed me on the back of my neck and fondled my breasts in this opportune position.

As he again dropped, kissing his way down my spine I began to keen softly as he growled under his breath but kept up the pleasurable torment. Reaching my crack he moved to the right, covering my cheek with kisses and playful bites, and then shifted to the left to do the same. The center was his last stop, and despite liaisons with a host of men and one woman, another story in itself, this was new territory. Once I had been taken up the ass on all fours in a drunken stupor and remembered the boy's cum oozing into my panties for the next few hours and the pain lasting much longer than that, but no one had ever attempted to please me there orally.

He kissed me up and down my sweaty crack, finally settling in for a lengthy session of circling and lapping at my little rear entry. I should have been self-conscious as I had never gotten around to that shower, but it didn't occur to me as he attentively kissed and licked me, blowing on the little hairs and bringing me quickly to an orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced. It was the sexiest and most vulgar thing I ever had done to me to date, he instantly became the anti-Steven--and it quickly led to what felt like my first non-vaginal orgasm, up my back to my nipples beginning at my ass, if that makes any sense. I bucked and shoved my backside at his face as he rode me, realizing that I was cumming, finally dipping his tongue into my back door and wiggling the tip to push me over the edge as I let loose in a screaming torrent of profanity as drops of my cum dripped onto the hardwood floor from a pussy he had yet to touch.

"Oh my sweet man" I said as I tried to turn and kiss him, but he firmly held my hip bones in his hands and wiped his dick up and down my seeping gash before he began to slip into me, slowly so as not to hurt me. But I wanted to be reamed by then and I tried to push myself onto his cock as he backed up to prevent me from having him too quickly.

"Corinne you are incredible," he said with a breathless laugh as he again moved into me, only this time I was ready for him and quickly reached around behind me, grabbed onto his sides, and simultaneously shoved backward. I swore a profane oath of sheer lust as his cock bottomed out deep in me, my being now reduced to one wet hole through which I took pleasure from this long and gracefully sculpted cock, precisely curved to hook upward into me and drive home a full feeling of pleasure tinged with flashes of pain.