Coco's Craving Ch.02

Story Info
Coco is out with her friends when she runs into Ven again!
3.3k words
4.43
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hello again! Just a reminder that Coco is a fantasy character and that even though she's tagged in 'transgender and cross dressing, I call her a shemale. It's my preferred word for women with cock and balls. I don't intend to bring down the transgender community in any way. With that, I hope you enjoy chapter two!)

*** Coco for Cock - Chapter Two - Let Me Pay For Your Dick! ***

Coco walked in between her two friends as they made their way to the food court. They were all eager to eat the assortment of foods Coco carried along in the large white tray. They found a table somewhere on the edge of the dining circle and sat. Coco dug into her pasta, Pai unwrapped her steak sandwich, and Jessica broke apart the chopsticks before picking through her noodles. They chatted about the usual - which was how many guys they slept with, and how much money they made. When Coco told them about the hung nerd she sucked off a couple of nights so, they scoffed in disbelief.

"What? I told I met an oral fanatic," Coco said, chuckling as she twisted her fork into the saucy spaghetti. "Huge dick as well, like seriously, I couldn't stop gagging!" The blonde laughed along with the girls as they tried to hush her. It was a public place after all, and the mother and father at the table across from them glared as they prepared to leave with their young son.

"Well, it's good that you finally got to suck a dick properly," Jessica said, then used her chopsticks to scoop a mass of prawn and noodles into her mouth.

Coco cracked open her can of Pepsi, took a deep drink, then smiled at her Australian friend. "Yup - and I think he loves getting his dick sucked as much as I love sucking it, so we're gonna see each other again."

Coco was the first to finish her meal, so she spent the next few minutes sipping her soda while her friends ate. Then, a surprise. "Hey, look," she said, gesturing with a motion of her head to a man exiting a clothing shop. "That's him."

"Wow, he's so... plain," Pai said and wondered if Coco was making a joke.

"Yeah just stare right at him, try and be a little more subtle!" Coco scolded, causing the other girls to laugh. "Alright, I'm going to go talk to him. See you girls later. Stay slutty.~"

Pai and Jessica both giggled, and talked among themselves.

Coco lightly jogged over to the man, closing the distance - her loose, white trackies and an orange top that clung tightly to her skin made all the largest parts jiggle around. Men turned in confused arousal as they saw a tall bombshell blonde jogging through the mall - their eyes fixed on her massive tits, her big, bubbly ass, and the shape of her fat penis bouncing around on her left thigh.

The shameless prostitute stopped a step behind Ven when she caught up to him and said: "Heya stud-muffin, what a coincidence!"

When Ven saw the woman - a mix of horror, excitement and shame played on his face.

Coco knew the look all too well, and guessed what Ven was thinking: 'Oh my god, why is she talking to me in public, what the hell is she wearing, and what does she want?'

"Uh... Y-yeah, I'm just doing some shopping..." Ven said, subtly looking around - what if someone he knew saw her with this?. He looked Coco up and down, taken aback by the obscenity of her outfit - especially how detailed the shape of her dick was under the thin material of her pants.

Coco chuckled, "Hey, don't worry sweetheart, no one here would know what I do." She leaned forward and whispered into her hand, "I mean, unless another client happens to see me, but not much we can do about that."

Ven smiled and turned to face the taller blonde directly. "Sorry Coco, I didn't mean to be rude - just, uh..." He gestured at the woman's crotch, then shrugged sheepishly.

"Oh it's okay - yeah, I know, I could have put a bit more effort in with my appearance today. So," Coco walked just a little bit closer to the man, and waited until a couple of passerbys were out of earshot, then whispered: "I'm gonna go wait by the dumpster just outside the exit next to that blue doughnut shop."

Ven's eyes widened, unsure whether she liked what Coco implied or not.

"I'll wait for you for ten minutes," the slutty woman said, and gently caressed Ven's hand with her fingers as she walked away.

Ven's heart raced as he watched the blonde walk away. How could she wear clothing like that in public? Those pants couldn't seem to decide whether to hug her ass cheeks for dear life or hang off them like loose cargos. The more he looked, the more aroused he became, so he turned away. He wore fairly casual denim jeans so if he got aroused now, at least he could tuck his manhood under the belt. Then, he thought of Coco getting an erection in those slacks of her - What the hell is wrong with her?!

Ven felt several eyes watching him, and shame clawed its way to his cheeks. I only came here to buy pick up my new JoJo jumper... As he didn't want to act suspicious, he decided to walk in the opposite direction. There was a turn off after the Wendy's kiosk up ahead, which would lead out to the parking garage near a McDonalds. He could get to the location Coco was waiting at via that route.

It was a five-minute journey, but Ven walked down the driveway leading to the dumpster outside the shopping centre. Why a dumpster? Then it occurred to him that no one would be there. Except for Coco, that is, and sure enough, Ven saw the big breasted woman waiting with her back leaning against the red-brick wall of the huge structure.

Coco smiled, turning her head to face her friend. "There you are - was worried you weren't coming." She pointed at a chair beside her, "No one should come down here and see us, and even if they do, the dumpster should conceal us long enough to hear them coming."

Ven couldn't help but notice how much bigger the bulge in Coco's pants had gotten - she's growing harder by the minute, and it's just because she's about to suck dick? He had to admit, that was fucking hot. "Alright... Man, I gotta say this is a first for me," Ven said as he placed the shopping bag on the ground, then sat on the chair and unbuckled his belt.

"What, getting your dick sucked behind a dumpster?" Coco scoffed as she got down on her knees in front of the man. She took over, unzipping Ven's jeans, then unclipping the button which kept the denim together. She appreciated how Ven stood back up to let her pull his jeans down properly. "Mnnnnfff, you're already hard," Coco observed, hungrily eying the bulging impression of Ven's cock beneath his blue briefs.

"Fuck yes I am," Ven breathed in a rasp, looking down at Coco. "You're amazing at sucking dick, oh my god. Your mouth had me in heaven last time..."

Coco giggled, pressing her lips to the growing bulge under the material, and loved how it throbbed against her touch.

"You know, I could just tease you all day, just kissing your cock through your underwear like this, Ven..." Coco said, looking up while keeping her lips pressed against the man's bulge. She had a mischievous, playful look in her eyes.

Ven squirmed at the idea, and his cock throbbed against Coco's skilful lips. "Tell... you what," he groaned, biting his lip and raising his hips to grind his crotch into the slut's nose and mouth. "Next time you come over my house, I'll let you nurse my dick as long as you want. All day..."

That image turned Coco on enough that she ground her clothed dick against one of the metal rungs of the chair. There was a patch of wetness so thick in the spot her crown tented it almost looked like she pissed herself. Her excitement leads to her being unable to resist Ven's penis anymore, so she pulled his underwear down, and basked in the scent of musk that washed over her nostrils as the cock sprang up and rubbed against her nose. "Nnnnrrrhhh, god I missed this!"

"Mnnn, yeah? It's only been two days, though..." Ven's dick twitched as he felt Coco's hot breath wash over it. Precum travelled through his shaft, and he bit his lip in excitement as the eager slut licked it up.

"You know..." Coco began, kissing down along the underside of Ven's meat, "I have an idea."

Ven pursed his lips as he rocked lightly into Coco's face, enjoying the feeling of the slut's nose and lips grinding against his meat. "What is it?" He asked, eager to hear what depravity Coco had in mind.

Coco wrapped her right hand around Ven's meat and gently started stroking up and down while continuing to kiss and lick any precum that spilled from the tip. She used her left hand to cup those thick, round balls, enjoying the way sweat made her hand slick. "What if I paid you?"

Ven raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"You're the first person I've ever worked for who loves cock sucking as much as I do, and I want to make sure I never lose you." Coco closed her lips around the throbbing bulb for a moment, suckled out some precum, then returned to kissing it while waiting for her friend's response.

"You're... Unngggh," Ven tilted his head back, closing his eyes for a moment as another rope of precum oozed onto her slut's face. "T-trust... me, you're never gonna lose me. You don't have to pay me to keep me around." The idea touched ven, but it wasn't necessary.

Coco chuckled, "Sorry, I worded that wrong... but thank you, you're so nice to me!" She lowered her head and fed the man's fat nutsack into her mouth with her left hand, then kept them in there while gently juggling them with her tongue. After a few seconds, she let them slip out and dangle between the man's thighs, dripping with saliva. "What I mean is," Coco continued, returning her lips to kissing Ven's crown. "I want to pay. I've always wanted to try FinDom. Like, just imagine that I'm so desperate for your dick that I pay you for it, just to show my devotion."

Ven's cock throbbed at the words, and he clenched his toes as he held back his urge to cum right there. "Ohhh god, fuck yes, that sounds amazing..."

The busty prostitute was happy; her friend liked the idea. She was so pleased that she released the grip on Ven's cock and reached into the purse hanging from her waist.

Ven gripped his dick and began jerking slowly. He had a good idea what Coco was about to do, and it fucking thrilled him.

Coco looked inside her wallet, allowing Ven a good view of its contents. She took out three separate bills: a $20, a $50, and a $100. "Which one do you want?" She asked, holding all three up for the man.

"Unnggh, come on, I can't just..." Ven stroked himself harder, looking at each bill with a building feeling of greed.

Coco held the bills up with one hand and used her other to take over stroking Ven's cock. "Pick any one...~"

Ven's answer almost made Coco blow her load in her slacks - and she'd hardly touched herself.

"Aunngggh, f-fine! All three! I want all three!" Ven said as he started aggressively humping Coco's fist.

"Oh my god, seriously?" Coco was flabbergasted, but her cock was rock hard and pushed against her pants so firmly, there was a gap between her waistband and waist. "Then please, please take it. Please let me pay for your cock!"

"Oh my god, Coco, you're a fucking slut!" Ven hissed through clenched teeth, though he meant the words in the most affectionate way possible. His need - his desire to cum grew, especially from Coco's blatant sluttery and shamelessness. Getting paid so a bombshell like Coco could suck him off - it was a dream come true, albeit he'd never even thought of something so bizarre and ridiculous. When Coco offered him the money, Ven took it and closed it into his fist. "Mnnn, come on, you want your reward, right?" The man asked, scooting forward just a little on the seat, pushing his cock right up against the whore's face. "C-Coco, ungggh, it's almost like you want to be my slave or something..."

Coco was humping the air as Ven humped her face, and just then, a new kink awoke in the slut. The power dynamic between them just became so vast that it made Coco throb again inside her pants. She had never designated herself titles such as submissive, dominant, top or bottom - she just did what she wanted. The receptionist at the hotel she stays at could vouch for such a thing since Coco often unloaded loads down the poor, lovestruck girl's throat. On the other side, Coco's clients used her asshole and treated with as much care as a plastic pussy. But right now, what was happening between Coco and Ven was making the prostitute's mind fuzzy!

Ven became more and more brazen - getting paid $170 just for letting Coco suck him off was a HUGE boost for his self-esteem and confidence. He boldly clawed the fingers of his left hand through Coco's smooth, blonde locks, then clamped down. "You haven't taken me in your throat even once yet... You should be ashamed..." He didn't want to say anything to upset the woman, despite his boldness. Coco was still his friend, but Ven could put two and two together: Coco enjoyed being dominated - maybe not by anyone in general, but certainly by Ven.

He guided Coco's lips to the tip of his cock, and flexed his toes lightly as precum shot straight into the woman's open mouth. Ven shivered as he watched Coco eagerly gulp the salty, white fluid down. He breathed heavily through his nose as Coco's tongue explored the bulb of his cock. Closing his fist into the girl's hair, Ven tugged Coco away from his cock. "Mmmh, look at you, so desperately trying to get a taste... You just can't get enough, huh?" Ven mocked, biting his lip in arousal as Coco desperately tried to lick a cock that was barely out of reach.

Ven gently moved his leg towards Coco's crotch, and it grazed that rock hard, throbbing erection trapped under those pants. Ven purred, "You're rock hard from the way I'm treating you right now?"

"Unnnggh, yessss, fuck yes, I didn't know you had a side like this..." Coco said, then whimpered when Ven tugged at her hair again, forcing her face back down into the dick she craved. Her lips parted, and she took the girthy, veiny thing in her mouth. It throbbed inside, and as inch after inch disappeared between those dark red luscious lips, the blonde felt her friend's body tense. She knew Ven would cum soon.

Coco loved the way Ven was treating her - she'd dealt with clients who enjoyed showing dominance and imposing their will on her, but this was different. Ven was special to her, and him doing this to Coco was far hotter than some overweight older man or youngster exploring new things.

"Hhhrrgghk," she gagged as the thick tip of Ven's cock grazed her uvula and the entrance of her throat. The sensation of her gagging must have felt wonderful because Ven let out a deep, throaty groan. She let the man guide her, raising her head as Ven tugged up, then taking the cock as deep down her throat as she could when he pushed back down. Despite her long tenure as a prostitute, Coco's experience with sucking cock was minimal - in that the only significant encounter she had was when she sucked Ven's a couple of nights ago.

Ven breathed rapidly, his chest and falling as he leaned back in the chair, using Coco's mouth to get himself off. He got closer and closer each time he felt the prostitute's throat clench around the tip of his dick, which he had to force down Coco's throat. And god, the sounds of the stunning beauty's throat clenching around his crown, all that gagging, it was heaven for Ven. "F-fuck... Gonna... Uhghh, gonna cum," Ven announced for Coco's benefit but continued using her in much the same way.

When Coco didn't try and pull away, Ven happily took that as a sign that he'd be able to climax while fucking her throat. He pumped a few more times, gritting his teeth in mind-numbing pleasure as he throbbed. Suddenly, those balls tightened and rubbed against the slut's chin.

"Hhhhhrrrrmmmpph, rrrrrhhhnnnfff, hhhrrrrppph!" Coco gagged as Ven's massive dick pulsed inside her esophagus and blew hot, chunky ropes of jizz that slid down her throat.

Ven's body tensed as he blew down his whore's gullet, his eyes fluttering and turning toward the bright sky - he simply loved life right now. Once his orgasm was complete, he let go of Coco's hair and sat up straight. He was about to pack his cock away, and ask if Coco was alright... But then, he looked down at how hard Coco's dick was. Ven stood up, gripped his dick at the base, and grabbed a lock of the bitch's hair. Coco didn't object when Ven rubbed the throat slime and cum from his cock in that beautiful mane.

"Oh my god..." Coco huffed and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist. "T-that... Was fucking amazing..."

Ven was going to say something else to stick to this new persona of his, but then laughed. "Oh, man. I got pretty intense there. I'm glad you liked it. So, it seriously turns you on when I'm aggressive like that?"

Coco nodded emphatically, "Mmmm. That was the most fun I've had since, well, since I sucked you off last time." She laughed and kissed her friend's balls. "We need to do this again..."

As Coco stood up, Ven couldn't take his eyes off the massive log of girl meat tenting in her pants. "Uh... You don't want me to take care of that?" He chuckled.

Coco laughed and grabbed the piece of meat, then pulled the bottom of her shirt open. "Nah, I'll take care of this when I get home," she said, as she tucked the throbbing, cum-leaking cock between her tits, then covered it with the shirt again.

"Well, thanks Coco. I needed that. Uh, are... Are you sure about..." Ven waved the cash in front of his friend's eyes with a guilty look on his face.

Coco had a tempted look in her eyes, but she shook her head. "Nuh-uh, you keep it. Besides, Financial Domination is hotter when it really hurts the one giving the money..."

Ven looked at the prostitute in disbelief, then grinned. "I... have to say I agree... It's like Reverse Prostitution. What are you gonna do now?"

"The receptionist at my hotel will do anything for this," Coco stroked her cock through her shirt. "Maybe I'll see if I can make up that $170 I just gave you... She's pretty desperate."

(Thanks for reading! I was surprised to see that Coco's Craving chapter one was doing so well! None of my stories had the 'hot' tag before, so that's awesome. I can only hope chapter two does as well! And I've already got a chapter three planned!)