Coco's Visit

Story Info
An Unexpected visit changes everything.
5.4k words
4.16
7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

This is a fictional story. All characters are over 18 years of age.

David was sitting in his living room watching the College Football Countdown on the primary, sports television network, in the United States, with a hand down his basketball shorts nonchalantly holding his junk. The doorbell rang. Not expecting any visitors, he turned and looked at the front door while standing up and heading in that direction. Turning the handle, he opened the front door, surprised to see his recent ex-girlfriend standing before him.

Mouth hanging slightly open, he stared at her smiling face, confused by this visit. She had just broken up with him less than a week ago because she "claimed" she caught him cheating on her with another girl, yet she was already dating another guy that had been her "friend" for a while now. The last time he'd heard from her, she was crying her eyes out over the phone and claiming that he tore her heart to pieces. Seeing her standing on the covered porch with a smile on her face was a drastic variance from her mood just a few days ago.

"Hi Coco! Um, why are you here? I certainly didn't expect to see you here today." He said with a cracking voice.

Coco replied with an enthusiastic, high pitch tone of voice. "I was hoping we could still be friends."

Her words befuddled him. She now suddenly wanted to be friends after he had supposedly just broken her heart a few days ago? Friends with benefits might be an option, but not friends. He didn't do friends with exes, especially exes that made up a bull shit lie just so she could date another man. He'd been really fond of her, having been dating her for the better part of 14 months, but many of those feelings disappeared when she left him for another man. He'd always find her attractive though, even if she turned out to be a witch.

"Can I come in for a little bit?" She asked when he only stared at her with a blank stare and not replying to her plea for friendship.

"Um, I don't know. I have some plans for the day." He lied, knowing he was now in the position of control. "Why aren't you with your new boyfriend that you are so in love with?"

Her fake smile faded a bit. "We got in a fight last night, but he is at work now and I needed to get away for a bit. I thought maybe you and I could hang out and talk for a while. I do miss seeing you."

It was becoming clearer to him now. She was already arguing with her new man and needed a place to escape...and possibly seek relationship advice. "Well, I guess you can come in for a little bit."

She practically pushed her way past him into the living room. He closed the door behind her and joined her on the couch. She sat on one end. He sat on the opposite end of the couch, leaning against the corner and propping his feet up on the center, while staring at the television.

The team was getting ready to kick off so he largely ignored her, not certain why she was truly visiting and also wanting her to feel a little bit awkward. After the kickoff, she placed her hand on his shin while also watching the television. Her hand began to slowly move up and down his leg. This is something that she had done often while they were in relations, though it was a bit awkward now that she was dating another man.

Turning his head toward her, he took a look at her body for the first time since she'd arrived and noticed she was wearing a painted-on pair of daisy duke shorts and a tight-fitting bikini string top t-shirt that revealed most of her breasts. Her choice in clothing told him part of her motive for the day and he intended to use it toward his favor.

"So what brings you by today?" He said in a pleasant tone.

Looking in his direction, she pouted her lips. "You know, I just like hanging out with you and miss us spending time together. We always had so much fun. I know we aren't a couple anymore, but we can still be friends, right?"

He chuckled to himself, grinning slightly. "Friends huh? What is your new boyfriend going to think of us hanging out?"

"I'm allowed to have friends aren't I?" She rebutted.

"You are, but guys aren't usually fond of their girlfriends hanging out with their ex-boyfriends."

She copped a little bit of an attitude, in defense. "Well, if he wants to be my boyfriend, then he'll have to be fine with me having guy friends. Why are guys so defensive about that anyways?"

He knew that she knew exactly why, yet he let it lay. "Come here" he said, motioning for her to move toward his side of the couch. When she moved in his direction, he pulled her on toward him until she was lying next to him on the couch, his arm around her. If she wanted to play this game, he was going to be a willing participant and see how far he could take it with her.

"Let's watch some college football for a bit 'friend' and then I've got things to do later."

After a few minutes, she asked him a question about football, to break the ice. When he answered, she asked another question, even though she really knew the answer. While he was answering her, his hand slid down over her shoulder and rested on the top of her breast. His fingers began moving back and forth. She enjoyed the feeling of his hand, though she wasn't about to admit it in the moment, since he was no longer her boyfriend. She knew she needed to play hard to get.

"Um, excuse me!" she said in mock disbelief, while she swatted his hand away.

Keeping his eyes on the television, he placed his hand back on her shoulder, though this time slowly moving his hand back and forth on the top of her arm. She let him go for a minute or so before shrugging his hand away. She didn't want him to know how much his touch was affecting her internally.

"Why do they call them the Cornhuskers?" she asked him, looking at his face with an innocent look.

"Because Nebraska is a big farming state and they grow a lot of corn. People who remove the husks from the corn are called Cornhuskers."

"Oh" she replied, giving him a shy smile. "Makes sense."

He adjusted his body behind her so that his hips were pressed against her butt, now positioned in the spooning position. Sliding his right hand between her body and hand, he rested his palm on top of her breast, feeling the padding of her bra. Gently, he squeezed her breast, waiting to see her reaction.

She didn't immediately clamp down on his arm or restrict his access to her breast, which told him that she'd either forgotten he wasn't her boyfriend any longer or that she didn't mind him touching her. It was only after he squeezed her breast that she clamped his arm, between her body and forearm, then pulled his fingers off her breast.

"We're just friends now, remember", she said, feeling the familiar bulge pressing against her butt.

"Oh yeah", he replied, sliding his hand up her stomach then strategically moving his fingers up under her tight t-shirt.

His fingers reached the bottom of her bra before she clamped down on his hand and attempted to push his fingers away. He used his strength to push his hand back up toward her bra while breathing his hot breath against the back of her ear, knowing it drove her crazy. She craned her neck toward his mouth, attempting to cut off the affects of his breath, while involuntary sighing loudly.

"Stop it!" she grunted, attempting to pull away from him. "David, you know what that does to me!"

If he believed she truly wanted him to stop, then he would have stopped. He knew the games she played. He also knew that she was here to try and make him jealous while at the same time making her boyfriend jealous. He knew she had no intentions of letting him have his way.

Using strength, he gained leverage and slid his hand under her bra, palming her breast, which was perfectly sized for his hand. He pleasantly felt her hard nipple pressing against his palm. Adjusting his hand, he ran his forefinger over her nipple twice before she put his hand on lockdown and pushed on his wrist until his hand slid out from under her bra and shirt. Sitting up, she moved back to the other side of the couch.

"We're just friends now." She attempted to drive her point home.

Letting her have her way for the moment, he resumed watching the football game. She sat curled up in the fetal position with her feet up on the couch for a minute, being silent. He looked over at her and laughed, seeing her pouting face.

"You know that makes me wet," she pouted.

"I know. That's why I did it. You like it when I make you wet."

She didn't reply to him. Instead, she simply stared at the television in silence. A few minutes passed before she turned to face him. "I'm tired. Can I go lay down in your bed for a bit while you watch football?"

He knew exactly what trap she was setting. "She must think he's dumb," he thought to himself. "Sure."

While she was lying in the bedroom, he intentionally ignored her and watched the game for ten minutes without going to check in on her, knowing that's what she wanted him to do. He knew it'd be driving her crazy for him to ignore her while she lay there, baiting a trap for him to fall into.

When the game went to commercial, he stood up and made his way into the bedroom, seeing her daisy duke shorts and t-shirt lying at the foot of the bed. She was lying on her side, facing away from him, with the sheet over her body. David walked over to the near side of the bed, kicked off his shoes and lifted the sheet. He could see her red thong with a frilly black trim hugging her ass and the back of her matching bra as he crawled into the bed and moved close to her.

Without saying a word, he listened to her breathe softly, pretending to be asleep. He cuddled up to her body, pressing his aroused manhood against her butt crack to let her know his intentions. His hand slid between her arm and body once more. His fingers slid up under her bra and cupped her breast. After squeezing her breast a few times, he began kneading it with his hand.

She allowed him to massage her breast for a couple minutes before turning toward him, forcing his hand off her breast. Her mouth was mere inches from his face; she kept her eyes closed. She could feel his breath on her upper lip and nose. Aroused by his touches, she wanted to lean in and kiss him almost as badly as she wanted him to lean in and kiss her.

He took the initiative and kissed her lips, with no reaction from her. He moved his mouth and kissed the side of her neck ever so softly a few times before kissing her lips again. This time she gently kissed him back once, before pulling away. They both knew this was part of the game she played.

Continuing to force the issue, he moved his hand, resting it on her back, moving it up and down her skin a few times before grabbing the clasp of her bra with his hand and fumbling with it, attempting to unlock it. She made a poor attempt at trying to push his hand away before he unclasped the bra. Finally opening her eyes, she stared into his pupils while holding the front of her bra tightly against her chest.

"What are you doing? I was sleeping."

"Sorry, I just wanted to look at your beautiful breasts."

She rolled over onto her back. "Okay, but no touching."

He giggled to himself again. "Baby Steps...baby steps," he thought to himself.

He pulled the sheet down until it rested on her panty line and pulled her bra off her chest, throwing it down at the foot of the floor with the rest of her clothing. Her eyes were closed once more, while her hands were crossed, palms resting on her breasts as if to play shy. Softly, he moved her hands down to her sides and looked at her "C" cup breasts with protruding nipples.

"I bet if I stuck a finger inside her, she would be soaking wet," he thought to himself. He had learned where to touch her and what turned her on over the past 14 months. Now he had to play this mating dance with her again in order to get what he wanted, if she would indeed let him go that far. That was the challenge he faced and the game he was going to play.

He straddled her hips, causing her eyes to shoot open. "What are you doing, David?"

"I'm just getting a better view to look at them," he exclaimed while he ever so softly ran the tips of his fingers up and down her rib cage.

"That tickles," she said as she squirmed beneath his body, her hips pressing up against his hips. It always did tickle her at first until her skin became accustomed to his touch.

After a few seconds, her body relaxed. Her breathing became heavier and more audible as his fingers glided over her skin, tempting and teasing her senses. The hair on her arms stood on end as she basked in the glorious sensations of his touch. She moaned softly in response. Knowing he had her on the brink of breaking, he continued to let his fingers roam, moving all over her stomach, stopping just below the bottom of her breasts.

Her back arched. Her hips pressed against his. She squirmed in glory for a couple minutes until she could feel her thong beginning to get wet, then she turned to the side and shoved him back onto his side of the bed.

"You're not allowed to touch me down there or have sex with me."

He smiled, looking at her face with closed eyes. He knew she kept her eyes closed because if she looked into his eyes, she wouldn't be able to resist him. She had drawn the lines in the sand, at least for now. All part of the game. He willfully accepted, for now.

"Okay. So I can touch you everywhere except down there with my hands and no sex correct?"

After sighing in feigned disgust, she replied, "Fine! I'm just trying to sleep."

He thought to himself, "She doesn't know it, but she just stepped into the spider's web."

Resuming his touch, he ran his hands over the side of her legs and her ribs as she lay on her side facing him. His hands danced across the sun tanned landscape of a few minutes while his mouth rested millimeters from her lips. He was close enough that they could kiss without moving, yet he wasn't initiating the contact. He was going to make her make the move or sit in torture.

It was indeed torture for his lips to be that close to her and them not touching her lips, no matter how much she wanted to deny the desire. She wanted to grab hold of him, climb on top of him and take advantage of him, with all the hormones rushing through her body, at the moment. Yet, she resisted the best she could, knowing it would give him carte blanche with her, even though she was no longer his girlfriend, if she gave in right now. It would also ruin her new relationship with her current boyfriend, even though she was mad at him right now. Not that letting her ex touch her wouldn't ruin the relationship with her current boyfriend, but at least this way she could claim she was sleeping. Letting him have sexual relations with her was crossing the line though, she couldn't let him go that far she told herself.

Wanting to take things to the next level, David rolled her over onto her back once more and moved her to the center of the bed, then slid off the bed himself. She kept her eyes closed and pretended to be asleep, though she was breathing hard and her nipples were fully erect. This was perfect for him. He was about to take things to a level they never even went when they were in a relationship together. He had always feared to find out how she would react. Now, it didn't matter if she became mad at him, if she didn't like it.

Moving to the foot of the bed, he reached down at the corner and pulled a cloth strap out from underneath the bed. At the end of the strap was a cloth velcro cuff. He quickly pulled the velcro apart, guided her ankle toward the corner of the bed and wrapped the cuff around Coco's left ankle. To his surprise, she didn't react at all, staying in the part of the sleeping beauty. He moved to the other end of the bed and repeated the same actions with the other foot then stood up to admire his work.

Her legs were now spread apart, revealing her excitement in the form of wetness dripping between her lips and a protruding clit. He was pleased that she was turned on from his actions and continued with his plan to see how far she would let him go. He went to the head of the bed on both sides and placed the two other straps with cuffs on the mattress. Climbing up on the bed, he straddled her hips then leaned forward and grabbed her right wrist, putting it in the cuff and securing the velcro around her wrist. She then opened her eyes and looked around, pretending to have just awakened.

"What are you doing?" she said with shock in her voice as she looked at her wrist then at his face.

"Do you trust me?" he asked as he moved her left hand closer to the cuff then held it down while wrapping the cuff around her wrist.

She tried to faintly pull her hand away just as he was placing the velcro together. "I don't know," she exclaimed. "You're taking advantage of me while I was sleeping."

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "You said I could touch you as long as I didn't touch you down there with my hands or have sex with you. Do you trust me not to do that?"

"Um, I don't know. Why do you have me handcuffed?"

"Yes or no, do you trust me?"

"Yes, but you better not touch me down there. No licking me down there either. That is sex!"

"Agreed! Now lay back and enjoy."

David left enough play in each of the straps that she could move her arms and legs a few inches either way, though she couldn't reach in enough to take the cuffs off her hands and couldn't completely close her legs. She hadn't completely thrown a fit at his actions, making him wish he'd tried this long ago.

With her in his control, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a new paint brush then returned to his bedroom and grabbed a small black bag out of the third dresser drawer, placing both of them near her hips on the bed. He climbed back onto the bed and straddled her hips once more, ready to begin the next part of his master plan, taking her game to the next level.

"What are you going to do?" Coco asked him with a timid voice.

"I'm just going to make you feel good. But don't worry, I won't use my fingers down there, or tongue...and I won't have sex with you."

His fingers glided all over her upper body once more, moving up and down her arms, shoulders, stomach and ribs. They moved everywhere except where he knew she would want them to touch the most, her sensitive breasts. He spent several minutes barely touching her skin with the tips of his fingers, making a connection with her skin just enough to tempt her soul to beg for more touch.

Her breathing became heavier and deeper as she enjoyed his touch with her eyes closed, her body reacting, moving up and down with his touch. Then all at once he removed his fingers and paused. Her body lay motionless, except for the fast rising and falling of her chest and the flaring of her nostrils.

Reaching over, he grabbed the paint brush and lightly ran it over her skin, only this time he allowed the brush to glide over the top of her breast, ever so slightly missing her nipples. Her breathing became wanton groans. After moving the brush up and down her arms, over her shoulders, along her rib cage and around her navel, he finally slid it between her breasts, across the top of her breasts then ever so slightly let the tip come in contact with her left nipple. A sigh of pleasure and relief pierced the silence of the room.

When the brush glided over the other breast a cry of joy bellowed from deep in her diaphragm. He circled her nipple with the tip of the brush, making tiny revolutions. Her chest rose from the bed, begging for more contact as her hands yanked at the restraints. "You're mean," she exclaimed with a passionate, breathless voice. "No fair!"

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, getting no reply.

He knew she was on the brink of breaking. Enjoying the control, he slid off the bed and moved to the foot, sliding the upper half of his body between her spread legs. The football game played in the background, but it was of minor interest to him at this point. Her spread lips, swollen clit and flowing juices were his main interest.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12