Coco's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Utilizing the brush, he ran the tip along the inside of her thighs, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. She resumed her moans of joy. The brush danced up over her hips, across her navel, then down over her Mons Venus. He allowed the brush to move in large circles around her erogenous zones without touching her vagina or clit. She encouraged him to go further with her moans, groans and erratic breathing patterns though she stated with a shaky voice that he wasn't allowed to have sex, lick her or finger her.

He knew the boundaries she was faintly clinging to and stuck to the rules, though she had unknowingly left plenty of leeway for him to still have his way with her. Looking up at her face, he could see the passion flowing through her beautiful face. Watching intensely, he turned the brush sideways and ran it down the middle of her lips, softly brushing over her begging clit, labia majora and labia minora. Her hips thrust off the mattress while her facial features contorted as she felt waves of pleasure that she had never felt before flow through her entire being, holding her captive. She attempted to close her legs when the pleasure started to become too much, but the binds pulled her back to her dismay.

"You said you wouldn't play down there." She spoke the words though she didn't mean them anymore.

She wanted him to stop, yet she didn't want the pleasure to stop. She needed him to stop before he sent her over a cliff. Then all the sudden, he listened to her and the pleasure stopped. "Noooooo" she screamed in her head, though she couldn't verbalize it.

"I said I wouldn't play down there with my hands or tongue. I didn't say I wouldn't use other utensils down there though." He smirked, knowing he was working on a technicality.

Coco's body began melting into the bed while she gasped for air, thankful for the brief respite though her senses were on fire, needing release. Her head was dizzy, spinning as if he had put her under a drunken spell. Hearing an unzipping sound, she wanted to open her eyes and see what was going on, though she was afraid to open her eyes and extinguish the sensations she was experiencing at the moment.

David pulled out a long, thin, cylindrical object from the bag while standing up and pulling his cell phone from his pocket. He quickly snapped a few pictures, in case he needed evidence or leverage later on. Placing the phone on the bed, he ran the plastic object up and down her inner thighs, causing them to spread, then he ran the object over her Mons Venus. She gasped for air when the object began vibrating.

"Heyyyyyy!" She attempted to object when the all too familiar sensations ran down over her begging clitoris. The humming vibrations slid down her clit and spread her lips. Her hips danced in the air, begging for more pressure though her brain screamed "NO!"

She realized she hadn't been specific enough in her do not list. She thought she had negated all the ways that he could play, dare she say tease her mercilessly, yet she hadn't considered him using a vibrator. In fact, she didn't even know that he possessed a vibrator. Never in the 14 months of them being together had he ever used a vibrator on her. He had bought her one to use when he wasn't around, that she housed at home, but he'd never actually used one on her.

The vibrator felt great! Different, yet great! Somehow, it felt different for someone else other than her own hand to be controlling the vibrator. She hated the fact that he was pushing her to the brink of an orgasm. Not because she didn't want one...hell, she needed one right now after all of his teasing...but, he wasn't her boyfriend anymore so by rule she wasn't allowed to let him give her an orgasm or for her to want an orgasm from him. This was supposed to be reserved for her new boyfriend. Beyond that, he knew how much he loved to tease her to the brink of an orgasm several times before letting her have one, often after she begged mercilessly for him to let her reach the plateau. She knew she was in hell now and being binded, she couldn't stop him!

"Ohhhhhh Godddd! Fuckkkkkkkkkk! Ohhhh Gawwwwwwwwwd!" she exclaimed loudly, reveling in the intense pleasures of the vibrator, which was roaming all around her groin area, sometimes gliding over her screaming clit or between her labia, though never delving into her vagina.

"That's not fair David. Ohhhhh shit! Ohhh SHIT! Oh shiiiiiiiiit!"

He smiled, though she couldn't see his smirk with her closed eyes. "I'm playing by the rules. Just sit back and enjoy."

While teasing her, pushing her ever so slowly toward an orgasm, he heard her phone ding, letting her know she'd received a text. He ignored her phone, which was lying on the ground and continued teasing her body. He ran the tip of the vibrator up and down her labia then held it very lightly on the lower tip of her clitoris. Her heels dug into the mattress, her hips thrust into the air as high as they would go while her body was flushed with an intense warmth. She could feel her muscles binding tightly, pushing her toward an orgasm like a semi barreling down a hill. Just before the orgasm washed over her, he pulled the vibrator away from her body.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She questioned him as her body collapsed to the mattress.

"Oh, do you want me to give you an orgasm? How would your boyfriend feel if he knew I gave you an orgasm today?"

"Stop!" she said.

"I did stop!" he replied, laughing.

"Not that. I mean stop teasing me. Stop asking about him. PLEASE!"

"Just one more question, what time does he get off of work?"

She attempted to think, though her head was in a cloud of confusion. "1:30 I think. I don't know!"

He looked at his phone. It was 1:37pm. Her phone beeped again. He realized it must be him texting her. Sliding off the bed, he reached into the back of her shorts pocket and unlocked her phone then read the texts. They were from her boyfriend asking where she was. The last text said he was headed for her house. He knew Coco couldn't see what he was doing at the end of the bed, so he dropped the phone and continued to tease her, though editing his game plan.

The vibrator moved along the inside of her thighs again. Her juices began to flow once more, causing a puddle on his mattress. He circled her outer labia then ran the vibrator over the top of her clit, sending her back toward the peak of an orgasm. Another text came in. Then another. Then another.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Pleeeeeeeeease! Pleeeeeeeease don't stop!" She begged him.

"Tell me what you want," he goaded her.

"You know!" she gasped. She didn't want to say it. It wouldn't be appropriate, though she was desperate.

"I don't know what you want from me Coco! Do you want me to make you cumm?"

"Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddddd! I'm so cloooooooooooooose! Pleeeeeeeeeese!"

David pulled the vibrator away from her hips, slid his body up hers, straddled her hips then began running the vibrator around her areola. He knew that her nipples were very sensitive and would keep her very aroused, though they wouldn't give her an orgasm. He ran the vibrator over one nipple than the next, keeping her on the edge.

"Will you use your mouth to give me an orgasm if I let you have one, since we can't have sex?" He asked nicely, knowing he had her in pickle right now.

"DAVID!", she exclaimed. "I have a boyfriend."

"Okay" He simply replied.

He continued to tease her body and keep her on edge for the next twenty minutes while numerous text messages came into her phone. He kept asking her if she would reciprocate with oral, hoping she would finally give in while in her own despair, though she never did give in. The text messages were becoming more frequent.

"Pleeeeeeeease" she begged. "Don't do this to me. I'm sooooo close!"

Sliding off the side of the bed, he stood up, seeing her eyes open and looked at him. Her eyes were glazed over as she gasped for any little bit of oxygen while her body writhed around, wanting a release in more than one way. He could feel her eyes follow him as he made his way to the foot of the bed. Reaching down, he grabbed her phone, made his way back to the side of the bed, then sat beside her. He unlocked her phone against her pleas and began reading her boyfriend's text messages out loud. Each one became more aggressive and demanding.

"Ohhhhh Goddddddddd! Fucking stop! Just untie me!" She said as he read the last text, in which her boyfriend said he was going to break up with her if she didn't reply.

David removed the velcro cuffs from her hands. She immediately grabbed her phone out of his hand and began texting while he freed her feet. She wiped away the juices from her groin with his sheet then quickly dressed and exited the house. Just like that she was gone.

David knew he left her in a state of despair both sexually and in her relationship, though he was in a state of despair with a raging hardon of his own. He knew that she would likely go find her boyfriend and smooth everything over by having sex with him, satisfying both her desires and his. He also knew she would likely be thinking of him while she was having sex with her boyfriend since he had put her in a state of horniness.

To be continued...

12