Coda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels really good."

Taking my praise for what it was, Josh parted his lips and took my bulbous head inside of his salivating mouth. He suckled on the tip while continuing to tease the sensitive nerve endings in my glans. My breathing sped up; my heart was tap dancing in my chest. Hello, Fred Astaire.

It felt so amazing; I couldn't help but want more. I wanted to feel his tight throat muscles wrapped around my throbbing cock head. I resisted the urge to push deeper. I wanted it to be good for both of us, not just me. In that moment, I realized that it was the first time in quite a while that I was prioritizing a sexual partner. In most of my hook-ups the past few years, whether the other guy enjoyed himself had been an afterthought.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned. "Oh, fuck."

Josh pushed deeper; half of my dick was lodged in his ravenous mouth. He started to let it slide in and out while pursing his lips into a tight seal. Each time my mushroom head slipped over the threshold, a wave of excitement shot through me. I could feel my knees starting to shake.

"How about we move this into the bedroom?" he asked, popping off of my dripping dick. Perhaps he saw my knees shaking, or maybe he needed a change himself. I wasn't certain, but I gladly accepted the offer.

Josh raised himself to his feet. He guided me down a hallway to the master bedroom. The large bed near the window took up most of the space. He pulled back the bedspread and hopped on top of the sheets. He patted the spot next to him; I swiftly slid into place.

As we sat next to one another, reclining against the head board, I took in his body with my eyes yet again. His abs appeared even more impressive, as did his ten-inch hole stretcher. My mouth filled with saliva. I wanted it; I wanted him.

Josh shimmied down and began to roll onto his side before I even knew what was happening. He clearly wanted to get back to the job he had started earlier. I was eager for that as well; my cock was leaking a steady flow of pre-cum. I interjected right as he started to lower himself towards my crotch.

"I really want you to do that again, but I want to make you feel good too. How about I try your Filet while you continue with my lesser cut of meat at the same time?"

"That sound nice," he said," but this is a prime cut you got right here, so don't say otherwise."

We looked at one another for a moment; I slid down, away from the head board. We kissed; it was deliberate and slow. I reached up to Josh's neck and played with the fine hair on his nape. When our mouths parted, we were both smiling from ear to ear.

"Stay like that," I instructed, since he was already on his side.

I repositioned myself so that my head was facing the foot of the bed. I lowered myself onto my side so that his jawbreaker was right in front of my mouth. I could see that my dick was close to his face too, although he was having to arch his back a bit because of the height difference.

I assumed he was planning on giving himself a moment; I wasn't sure if he'd ever even 69'ed another guy before. After all, it had sounded like his experience with men was limited. I couldn't wait, though. I wrapped my hand around the fat base of his cock and popped the head into my mouth.

"Oh... Oh god," he moaned.

I went to work. I let my tongue caress his warm cock head; I teased it with delight. I wanted to please him. It truly was a jawbreaker though; I could tell that I was going to be in pain when I tried to take more of it inside. My mouth was already pretty stretched with just the head.

I was suckling on his tip, coating it with my saliva. I flicked at his slit with the tip of my tongue. I listened for moans and made note of his reactions. I quickly learned that he seemed to get increased pleasure where the head connected with the shaft. I was tickling that area when I felt my dick pop back into Josh's mouth.

He immediately started scooping up my leaking pre-cum with his tongue. He went back to a solid bobbing motion, taking about half of my cock into his mouth. It felt good; he wasn't the most skilled, but it didn't matter. A good part of the pleasure I was getting was from what I was doing to him anyways.

I pulled my mouth away; I started licking his balls. My tongue bathed his large, delectable orbs. His sack pulled closer to his nuts as I slathered it with saliva and gently nibbled at it from time to time. I continued to use one hand to pump away at his anaconda; it was rock hard. I felt a spurt of pre-cum drip down between my fingers. His subsequent moan sent vibrations through my dick where it was housed between his lips.

I went deeper; I'd never been shy when it came to satisfying a hung stud. I loosened my jaw, which allowed another few inches to slide in. His cock head was pushing ever-so-slightly across the threshold of my throat. I think I had about six inches of it inside. I could feel it throbbing with excitement; I was throbbing as well.

I wanted to take more, but my jaw was already starting to ache. Like I already mentioned, his dick flared into a thick base. If I'd had to guess, it was close to the circumference of a soda can at the very bottom. It just wasn't going to happen for me.

I did, however, know how much pleasure he got from my stimulation of the spot where the head connected with his shaft. I willed myself to go a little deeper; tears welled in my eyes when I felt it pass into my throat. I gently rocked so that his sensitive area slid back and forth across the threshold.

Josh was overwhelmed; he'd stopped working my cock and was just holding it tightly between his lips. I think it was too much for him to try to please me while shockwaves surged through him. It made me happy that he was loving it so much. His dick was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum, which was flowing down my throat.

After a few minutes, Josh's cock was throbbing so fucking hard. He was moaning loudly; his humming made my dick vibrate. Suddenly, he pulled his mouth away.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Oh, my god!"

My dick hardened hearing him calling out to a higher power because of my skilled mouth. I sped up; I wanted to feel his sticky load shoot into my stomach.

"Wait, wait," he moaned. "Stop for a moment."

I felt confused and a little disheartened. Am I doing something wrong? Is he not enjoying this as much as I thought he was? I pulled my mouth away, letting my tongue lap at his shaft as it exited my mouth.

"Were you not liking it?"

"I was enjoying myself too much! I thought I was going to explode if you didn't stop."

"Well, that's kind of the goal," I chuckled. "I was waiting for it to go full Mount St. Helens down my throat."

"But, I..."

Josh looked a little embarrassed; I wasn't sure why. As far as I was concerned, he had nothing to be embarrassed about. I tried to make my face look more reassuring, and I placed my hand on his thigh.

"I, um, I was hoping we could do the other thing too."

"Oh, you want 'the other thing.' We can totally do that. There are so many roads to pleasure. I'm okay with whatever path we take."

I repositioned myself on the bed; we both slid up so our heads were supported by the pillows. Josh reached over and placed his hand on my smooth chest. He leaned in and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"So how should we do this?" he asked.

"Whatever you want. I can lay down on my stomach, or we can do it doggy style. I can have you recline while I ride you. I mean, there's no rule that we can't try more than one position."

Josh's smile disappeared. I wondered if it was all a bit much for him. I had to remind myself that he most likely didn't have the gay-slut phase to pull from when thinking about what he wanted.

"Can I..." he started as he looked away. "Can I be the bottom? I've never done it before, so I'm a little nervous."

It was endearing; he was asking me to be his first. I wondered if his illness had pushed him into wanting to finally see what it felt like to take a dick. I knew that my illness had made me want to try out things I'd been putting off or avoiding.

At the same time, I felt a little sad that I wouldn't be the one riding him. I wanted to use all of my bottoming skills to take him inside of me. I knew his thick root would have stretched my hole to the brink. I'd been looking forward to the challenge. There's always another day, I reminded myself. I felt cheesy; it was vaguely like saying, "the sun will come up tomorrow."

"Josh's cock will impale me tomorrow." Doesn't have the same ring to it.

"I'd like that," I said. "Where do you keep the lube?"

Josh pulled a bottle from his nightstand. His nervousness was showing in the slight lines across his brow. I tried to remember what I'd felt my first-time bottoming: excitement, fear, and lust.

"Roll over onto your stomach."

Josh did as he was told; his juicy peach bounced as he sunk into the mattress. I leaned forward, giving it a closer look. Fuck, that's delicious. I massaged his cheek with my hand while holding the bottle in the other. His dense muscle flexed in response to my touch; a dimple appeared on its side.

I opened the bottle and coated the fingers on my right hand with the slick substance. In anticipation, Josh pulled his legs further apart; his ample cheeks parted just a little. I shifted so that I was behind him between his splayed legs. I took my lubricated fingers and slid them into his crack.

Using my middle finger, I began to touch his small, pink hole. It looked so fragile in comparison to the muscles covering the rest of his body. I gently rubbed my fingertip across it.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Josh gasped in surprise.

His hole was already beginning to respond; the pink shade was becoming deeper in color. I pressed firmly. I wasn't even trying to enter; I was just trying to apply the right amount force to feel its resistance. I could tell he was going to be tight. My cock started throbbing again.

I tickled his rosebud some more, trying to get it slicked up and stimulated. Josh was breathing heavily; he'd let out monosyllabic moans every so often. As I played with his ring, it felt as if it was gradually opening the slightest bit. It was only a centimeter or two, but it was a sign.

I picked up the lube and dripped a few drops right into his pucker; the overflow dribbled down his crack to his balls. I started massaging with greater force.

"I'm going to push my finger inside."

"Uh-huh."

I pressed my middle finger deeper; his ring was resisting. I continued to exert pressure gently until it started to open. The first inch slid into place; his tight hole was grasping onto my middle digit tightly.

"Oh, wow! he squealed. "Oh god, that hurts. I'm not sure I can do this."

"Just relax and breathe. It always hurts in the beginning. Your body needs time to adjust."

Josh was still clenching, but I could see him starting to breathe more deeply. He closed his eyes, as if he was trying to ride to wave of pain until it transitioned into something else. I pushed just a little deeper and I felt the resistance give way. His hole was still tight as fuck, but it wasn't fighting anymore.

"Oh, fuck! That... that kind of feels good."

I slowly inserted my finger until it was knuckle-deep while listening to Josh moan in delight. I slid it in and out a few inches, getting his hole used to the feeling of being fucked. I could tell that he was loving it.

"Roll onto your back," I said, pulling out my finger.

Josh flipped over in record time; his cock pointed straight up and was dripping pre-cum down its veiny shaft. We looked into each other's eyes.

I pressed my finger against his hole again; it didn't resist me as much. Once I broke past the seal, it almost felt as if it was pulling me inside. Josh was breathing deeply, trying to steady himself. I continued to slide in and out of him for a minute.

Josh's moaning seemed nearly constant, so I added my index finger to the mix. He held his breath for just a moment as he waited for the pain to turn back to pleasure. I went slowly, giving him time to adjust. It was only a minute before I was fucking him with two digits.

Josh's face was plastered with a smile; his eyes were flickering with each surge of joy. His chest was heaving up and down. And we haven't even got to the fun part yet, I thought.

I skillfully hooked my fingers, searching out his golden buzzer. It only took a second to find what I was looking for. I ever-so-gently pressed against his prostate.

"Ah-oh-ah-ah-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Josh body practically started spasming; his rock-hard cock spurted out a little jet of pre-cum that shot down onto his trimmed patch. His eyes were rolling back into his head.

"Oh, god," he moaned. "Am I cumming? I can't tell."

"Don't worry. We're not there yet. I'm just milking you a little first."

I continued to finger fuck him while pressing his prostate every time I entered. Each time I poked the button, a few drops leaked from his slit. His cock was dancing wildly in delight.

I stroked myself with my other hand. My cock was ready; it needed him. I added my ring finger to the mix. Josh only struggled for a moment before shifting back to his state of euphoric bliss. I think he's as ready as he'll every be, I reassured myself.

I pressed on his pleasure center one last time before removing my slick fingers. Josh's hole was pulsing as it struggled to close. I'd spent so long warming him up; I didn't want to miss the ideal window of opportunity.

I positioned myself next to him on the king size bed. He was still struggling to catch his beath; his face was flush with color. He looked at me with question marks in his eyes.

"I think it will be better if you're on top. It will make it easier to control the things - like how deep you want it to go, and how fast."

Josh nodded, but still seemed tentative. He moved into position, straddling me with his knees on either side of my body. He continued to face me; I was happy, since I wanted to see the look on his face. He raised himself up so his firm ass was hovering just above my ramrod.

He reached down; his warm hand grabbed the base of my cock. He cautiously lowered his body until I felt my mushroom head pressing against his slick ring. He paused for a moment; I nodded at him reassuringly.

Oh fuck! I wanted to scream as he pushed himself down. My thick head fought to enter his tight hole. It was most definitely wider than my three fingers had been. He closed his eyes; he looked like he was wincing in a slight amount of pain. He stopped after the first inch was poking into him.

"It will feel better once the entire head is in. It's the widest part. It's smooth sailing afterwards. Well, maybe not smooth. A little bit of motion in the ocean isn't a bad thing, though."

Josh leaned forward as he struggled. He placed his free hand on my chest to steady himself. My cock went deeper as he tried his best; sweat was beading on his forehead. I felt the grasping motion of his ring readjusting to my shaft once my wide head had made it through the doorway.

"That... that's fantastic," he moaned.

"Your hole is so tight. I love how you're making my dick feel."

Josh removed his hands from their positions and straightened his back; he reached down and grabbed onto the side of my hips. Our eyes met as he began to lower himself even more. He was panting with pleasure. I was getting close to doing the same.

His massive, six-foot-three, muscle-packed body looked so at odds with the diminutive frame it was straddling. His gigantic cock stuck out so far that it reached just below my pecs. I imagined how good it would feel forcing its way inside of me.

"Holy fuck!" Josh yelled as my cock collided with his prostate.

His ring spasmed and gripped me tightly. A spurt of pre-cum dripped out from his monster down onto my upper stomach. Josh lifted himself just a little, then slid back down to the same spot. He gasped again; more droplets spurted from his dick. It made me feel good to see him learning about the pleasures that taking a cock could give him, and I liked being the person to help teach him.

Josh began to bounce up and down; pre-cum was leaking out in a steady flow. My mushroom head would consistently hit the target to win him a prize. I started leaking too. His warm insides enveloped me tightly; it was like sliding my hand into a tailor-made glove.

"You're so fucking hot," I told him. "I love watching you ride my cock, cowboy."

"I think... I'm liking it too," he chuckled. "I'm not ready to go pro yet... but maybe we can get there with practice."

Josh lowered himself even more so that I was deeper in his guts. He kept going a little further each time he bounced up and down until his cheeks finally slapped against my thighs. He paused for a second; he looked proud realizing that he'd taken it all. Sure, it wasn't a monster like his but it was still impressive for a first time.

With my entire cock still planted inside of him, he leaned forward. I pulled myself up so that we could meet in the middle. We kissed, our tongues darting in each other's mouths. My nipples were hard; my nuts were vibrating with pleasure.

He pulled away, returning to his riding position. He raised and lowered himself with greater force. Each collision made a reverberating thwapping sound as his ample cheeks bounced against me. His cock started to do the same. It was flopping frantically against my flat stomach; each time he bottomed out, its head would slap just below my pecs and release a few drops of liquid gold.

I put one hand on his taut abs and the other against his massive thigh. I watched as he started to find a rhythm that sent electricity through his core. His eyelids would flutter and his pupils would nearly roll back into his head. He was having the time of his life, and so was I.

I reached towards his fat cock. I grabbed it with both hands. I began to stroke it while he rode me hard; he was doing most of the work, since it slid in and out of my grasp every time he bounced. The oozing pre-cum continued to flow; a small pool had formed on my stomach.

My cock was throbbing; my body was in overdrive. I had been trying to hold it together for Josh, but I was getting close. I sensed that familiar feeling - the eerie calm right before the fireworks. My balls began to tighten.

"I'm almost there," I moaned.

"Me too. Just a little longer."

Josh started riding me with greater intensity; I felt like a bucking bronco at a gay rodeo. The wave was surging within me. I wanted him to cross the finish line first, but I didn't think I could hold back much longer. I dropped my hands and grabbed the sheets tight as I willed myself to not explode.

Josh's cock thwacked up and down on my stomach. A little drool spilled from his lip onto his chest; his eyes rolled all the way back into his head. He started shaking ever so slightly. It wasn't quite like anything I'd seen; he was totally entranced in that moment.

"Fuck!" he yelled.

A thick rope shot from his cock, splashing wildly across my torso and face. I gave myself permission to let go, too. My first shot erupted into him right as his second jet spurted across my neck and chin. He didn't stop pounding my cock into himself; I could feel my warm juice dripping down my shaft as it leaked out.

Josh fired a few more shots; he painted me completely. I continued to erupt inside of him. The warm cream made his guts feel even more amazing. After roughly six bursts, he was spent. His eyes gradually started to open. It was like he was coming back to reality from a state of temporary orgasmic insanity.

He slowed his bouncing until he eased into a full stop. I looked up at him and smiled. His face was red and he was struggling to catch his breath. He finally met my gaze.