All Comments on 'Code Blue Ch. 03'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Short but perfect! Speaking as a heterosexual woman, who loves men(ok, I love women too), I love this story. There have been several really good stories about men in love here on Lit and they have all given me insight and the knowledge that love will come, no matter what sex you are and it's ok, it's beautiful.

Love is the best thing in our lives, to give and to receive. I am rooting for Ian and Ryan. You are writing a wonderful love story and I cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another wonderful job!

Even if it took a while it was worth it! Keep them coming and I hope you feel better. Being sick during the warm weather seems to be worse than in the cold. It takes forever to get better!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i can feel myself sliping into a coma.? i am rivited into bordom

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
i liked it

people just cant respect great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"i can feel myself sliping into a coma.? i am rivited into bordom"

Dinkyboots, did you ever go to school? If you can't write, don't crit. The opinions of an illiterate are not relevant to other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t like nor understand the need to lie and sabotage that Ryan feels compelled to do. He can take time to mourn Mark and heal himself without lying and brutally pushing Ian away. It’s cruel, pathetic, cowardly, disrespectful and it indeed makes Ryan a huge asshole. It’s hard to sympathize for someone who is consumed with his self-protecting cowardice. He never had a romantic love (nor ever would have) with Mark. It was a loving friendship and professional partnership, so don’t confuse things and give up on a love with Ian that can actually be everything you couldn’t have with Mark. Be brave, dipshit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous