Codi's Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not often when there might be some dispute as to who was the most beautiful and sexy woman in a room when Codi was present in full form. But this girl gave her a run for her money. She was maybe twenty or twenty one, olive skin, wore a sleeveless short LBD, had long killer legs that disappeared into designer heels, long black hair that streamed down to her bare shoulders in a sort of shag cut, with bangs down to her eyebrows. Her very pretty, high cheek-boned face lit up with a mega watt smile as she reached out her hand to Codi and looked her right in the eyes as she introduced herself. "Isabella. How are you?" The name was perfectly appropriate.

She was not foreign. Her accent was pure East Coast. New York? Jersey? Maybe Philadelphia. There was, though, an immediate connection. It was as though they belonged to the same exclusive club. The club of young. beautiful women for whom all the world's experiences are markedly different. For good and bad.

As Codi took her seat and accepted a glass of wine from Ana, she was wondering why they were here? Was something going to happen? Was she going to be given another challenge? How would she react if she was?

As the evening progressed she found herself having a perfectly normal but wonderful time. They were all excellent, entertaining company and she was clearly in the role of Michael's 'date'. That made her feel better than it should have, she thought, but this was also the type of evening the demands of her work always denied her.

Isabella was in College studying Art History. Codi had more than a few twinges of envy as she thought of the college experience she had never been able to have but she liked the engaging young woman. Eduardo, of course, was starting a club of some sort that was guaranteed to change....something or other..... Johnny was an Entertainment lawyer and he had a few fun stories to tell complete with name dropping. Abigail was a Corporate Event planner on a very large scale with personality to burn......

She began to get a glimpse at a life she could be living away from the office. Intelligent, amusing conversation with interesting people. She felt Michael squeeze her hand under the table while he was talking. She smiled and squeezed back.

By the time they all moved over to the living room area couches, it was close to eleven and everyone was feeling pleasantly buzzed as cool music softly streamed from the ceiling speakers. Codi had enjoyed bonding a little with the women, even Ana, the relationship with whom she still had yet to completely figure out.

That was when the evening began to change.

"Isabella?' said Johnny. "Have you told Codi how you are working your way through College?"

"No, Johnny. It is not the first thing I bring up with a new friend." She was smiling, Codi smiled too, knowing she was being teased about something and happy to be included in the banter of friends.

"Can you guess, Codi?" continued Johnny.

Codi shook her head non-commitally and shrugged. "I don't know. Heart Surgeon? International Super Model, maybe?"

They all laughed along at that one and Isabella especially seemed to appreciate it and nodded her head sideways in gracious thanks.

"She's not quite correct though, is she, Isabella?"

"No. Not quite. Actually, four nights a week, I'm a dancer."

"Tell her what type of dancer." continued Johnny.

"An exotic dancer."

"Oh", said Codi, not sure if this was a joke or some such fancy......but also not wanting to embarrass Isabella with her reaction if she was serious. "Really?"

"Yup. A stripper. Are you offended?"

"Good God, no. Not at all. I guess I'm surprised.....but I don't know why....."

"It's good money." said Eduardo, for some reason. Codi wasn't entirely sure if she was being put on and it must have showed....

"I don't think our new friend believes you." said Johnny. Before Codi could assure anyone who wanted to know that she was quite prepared to believe and move on....Johnny continued,

"Why don't you give me that lap-dance you owe me, and show her how you earn that good money?"

A very quiet but obvious shift had taken place in the room, a new type of energy and Codi, two glasses of wine in, had to admit to being turned on by it.

"Here, Johnny? Now?"

"Indulge me." Johnny sat back in his chair. The two other women looked as turned on by all this talk as Johnny was and Codi felt that clicked up several notches when Isabella's body language and demeanor did an abrupt change. She not so much got up from where she had been sitting as uncoiled herself......Codi found herself pressing back harder against Michael

Isabella's walk toward him was pure, undulating, skilled sexuality....... "I don't see any money yet.......did you think this was free, Johnny boy." Isabella's eyes were on Johnny as she stopped and stood right in front of him, almost touching, her legs apart, her hands on her hips, but she knew every other eye in the room was roaming over her now.

Codi was almost jealous but knew she would never be able to do such a thing...... The thought thrilled her but she knew she couldn't do it. The challenge at the Art Gallery....well, she couldn't have imagined she could do that either but it was almost private, despite the cameras, just her and ol Chuck and then of course his wife, but she didn't have to see anyone actually watching them.

Johnny dug into his pocket and pulled out a slim wad of cash. He peeled off a note and held it toward her,......She slowly pulled up her dress on one side, revealing a wonderfully tanned and toned thigh until finally there was a glimpse of the band of her yellow thong. She pulled it slightly away from her skin as Johnny slid the folded hundred dollar bill underneath just as she snapped it back against her. She pulled up the other side of her dress and proceeded to give Johnny the lap dance of his life. She peeled the dress up and over her head and bumped and ground against him in just her yellow bra and thong.....

"Here's another $100...for your bra...." called out Ana as she threw the bill down for Ana.

Isabella turned her back to Johnny, her ass just about at his chin, and turned to face the room as she pushed back against Johnny.

"Why don't you come here and take it?" Ana didn't have to be asked twice. She stepped over to Isabella and with her face barely an inch in front of Isabella's, she reached behind her and unclipped the bra before slowly easing it off her small but perfectly shaped breasts and then happily grabbed it and brought it to her nose. Without taking her eyes off the young girl, Ana slowly slid the hundred dollar bill into the other side of the thong to Johnny's and stepped back. Isabella continued to grind against Johnny as she then let her hands move over her breasts and then down her body until her right hand slowly moved into the top of her thong and then down.....

"Oh, my" said Abigail, who was beginning to squirm herself.

"I'll give you $500 right now for a blow job!" said Claude.

The loud words seemed to stun everyone for just a moment. They looked at Claude, who had been pretty much just open mouthed gaping until now, wondering if he was serious or joking and then of course, as Claude let the offer hang out there, all eyes went to Isabella who straightened up, slowly withdrew her hand from inside her thong, her fingers glistening with her juices which she proceeded to lick off, to the gasping thrill of everyone and......

"The trick, my dear Claude, is making everyone think they can buy sex with you, Not actually doing it. Unless, of course, you want to." Without making any attempt to retrieve her dress or bra she slinked back to the couch and half lay down in a very provocative pose, one leg up on the couch, the other stretched out on the floor, the yellow thong enhancing her tanned thighs as she looked back at everyone, and sipped on her wine.

Codi's heart was racing at all this. She found herself hugely turned on by the whole exchange, Isabella's performance, the sexual tension in the air.......she found herself leaning back towards Michael and whispering in his ear...

"What did you mean earlier, when you said the person I am now?"

Michael looked at her, "Because you are not going to be that person for much longer."

"Who will I be?"

"The real you. The one you've kept locked up all these years. No, maybe 'locked up' isn't right. Let's say 'unformed'"

Codi looked at him, lost and unsure.

"It's going to take a while and things might get a little....uncomfortable..", continued Michael. "But it will happen."

He studied her for a moment and ran his fingers across her cheek as he liked to do.

"You want it to happen, don't you?"

"I don't know. I don't really know what it means."

"Maybe I can help show you. Give you an idea."

Codi looked at him, her eyes searching for a definitive answer in his.

"You're going to make me do it, aren't you? Tell me you're not going to" "She heard herself say......

Codi waited for the words of reassurance but nothing could have prepared her for what then came out of Michael's mouth.

"Codi might surprise you, Claude. She's not nearly as innocent as she looks. Are you Codi?"

Her cheeks burned bright red, a rising sense of panic coursing through her as everyone's attention shifted to her. She looked at Michael with pleading eyes. He squeezed her hand and then released it, patting it a little as he shifted away from her.

"Oh, that's right", said Ana. "Why don't you stand up for us, sweetheart?"

Codi tried her best to laugh it off. "Stand up? Why?"

"Just do it Codi. Please. You know it's best to do what you're told."

"My my...this is getting interesting, " sighed Abigail.

Codi slowly stood up, feeling a moment of unsteadiness as she did. Everyone's eyes were on her. Isabella didn't even seem to mind that she was suddenly not the focus of attention.

"Let's lose that lovely cream jacket, honey." continued Ana.

Codi hesitated.

"Do we really have to go down that road?"said Ana, almost wearily.

Codi looked around at Michael, wanting him to know she felt betrayed but all she could feel was the whirling and growing thrill inside her. What would they make her do?

Codi let her jacket fall to the couch and stood before them in her lacy, bejeweled white bra and the tight cream pants that hugged her thighs and ass.

"Can anyone tell her what to do? Or just you, Ana?" continued Abigail who was looking very turned on.

"You go right ahead, Abby. She really likes it when you call her a whore." said Ana, matter of factly, turning to face Codi, "Don't you?"

For Codi, that word was like a cattle prod into her. But it also produced a new combination of feelings: fear, abundant shame and growing lust that were all battling each other.

"Tell her, Codi." Don't make me......."

"Yes," interrupted Codi in a soft voice as she turned and looked directly at Abigail and then shamefully down at the ground. "I like being called a whore." She felt outside of her body, mind spinning

"Well, okay, pretty whore, take off those pants" called out Abigail.

Codi began to fumble with the buttons......."Why don't I help you with that?" continued Abigail as she moved over to Codi and got on her knees in front of her, looking up into her eyes as she unbuttoned and then unzipped the cream silk pants before beginning to peel them down her thighs, clearly knocked out by the beautiful young woman's body. Codi stepped out of the pants and stood before them in just her bra, her high heeled anklet heels and tiny white G-string, feeling every emotion under the sun.

"Holy Shit!" exclaimed Abigail as she let her hands roam all over Codi's ass and thighs, even planting a kiss just below her navel. "She is just stunning. Can I....?"

"I bet she's dripping wet already. Why don't you see, Abby?"

Codi, riddled with shame, knew she was. But was it shame about what was happening in front of everyone? Or how she felt about it? That was much more complicated.

She looked down as though it were all happening to someone else as Abigail gently kissed her way down to the front of the g-string before sliding a finger to the side of the flimsy material and Codi felt the finger slip into her dripping molten core and felt herself becoming a little unsteady.

"I think you had better lay her down," offered Johnny.

"What happened to my blow job?" cried out a disregarded and classless Claude. "If I call her a whore, will she blow me?"

"Just relax, Claude. Let's see where this goes." offered Michael. Codi looked at him as she lay down on the rug and watched Abigail, still on her knees, pull up her tight skirt to allow for more movement as she bent down over Codi.

She kissed her on the lips which Codi found herself responding to and then she felt the older woman move down on her body, one hand gently pushing her legs apart and then the G string and, for the first time in her life, she felt another woman's lips and then tongue on her pussy. She felt a shudder at the touch. Abigail felt it too. "You need this, don't you. Everything that's happening?"

"Yes. But why do I?" It was almost a whisper.

"You taste divine." As she moved her hands under Codi's legs and pulled them up and further apart, she saw the butt plug. Codi knew it and flinched in shame as Abigail pressed on it, moving it so that Codi could feel spasms of pleasure in there. Abigail raised her voice. "Can you believe it? She has a a butt plug in." She could feel the interest of all the others in the room at the words. "Oh, my God, you really are a perfect, beautiful little whore. And I mean that as a compliment."

Codi knew she would be coming soon and coming hard as that 'whore' word resounded in her head and Abigail's tongue expertly explored her sex. She began to groan as she looked up and saw Ana, her dress unbuttoned and draped either side of her body, with her hand in her exposed panties stroking her pussy ever harder.

Even the beautiful Isabella was not immune and was starting to rub Eduardo's hard dick right through his pants who was pretty excited himself. "Wow!You do throw a great dinner party, Johnny!" He called out. For his part, Johnny was speechless as he watched the young beautiful girl writhe on his floor as Abigail expertly and joyfully ate her out.

Codi began to come hard, right on Abigail's mouth. Her body shuddered and convulsed as Abigail worked her tongue even harder and then finally withdrew as the young woman continued to come. She moved up to kiss Codi deeply, all her own juices smearing on the young woman's mouth. "I could eat you all day." Abigail moved back to the couch, pulling her skirt back down, her face a sparkling mix of saliva and Codi's pussy juice.

Johnny and Claude, each displaying hard-ons in their pants, looked to Michael for guidance.....

"Codi, would you like to suck these men?"

"I can't do that."

"I think we both know that you can. More than that, that you will."

"Please Michael. It's too much."

"If I didn't know that you really want and need to. I wouldn't ask." Codi looked back at him, feeling the inevitable direction this was going.

"In front of everyone?" She tried and failed miserably to make that a negative thought. Even to herself.

"Yes, Codi. In front of everyone."

"Wow. She's really going to do it!" said Isabella as she left Eduardo and moved closer to Codi on the center of the large rug. She sat down next to Codi's head and began to stroke her hair as Claude and Johnny disrobed and approached her fabulous body, her breasts still heaving from Abigail's efforts.

"Do you want her too, Isabella?" said Ana. Codi's body felt the sting of those words. She wasn't even being asked. Others would decide her fate.

"Of course you do. You'll just have to wait your turn though." said Ana. "Just play with your pussy right there while they fuck that pretty mouth."

With that, Isabella slid her hand inside her yellow thong and started playing with her wet pussy, so close to Codi that Codi could almost taste it. Visions of this happening at her office with everyone there watching and filming her on their phones flashed through her head like an electric shock. The deep shame of what she was doing mixed combustibly with the spreading sexual churning throughout her body.

Claude and Johnny had opened their pants, displaying quite respectable erections. She registered that neither man was unattractive. In fact in another setting, Codi might have found either one of them quite 'dashing' but that didn't matter now. She was going to be used by both of them because that is what Michael wanted and therefore she wanted it too. That was the truth of it. More than that, she couldn't get away from how it all made her feel inside. Maybe she was using them?

Her orgasms, so much more powerful now, were really just the waves in the glorious ocean of emotion she felt at these sexual episodes. The anticipation, the others watching, (oh my God, the others watching!), the possibly imminent ruination of her respectable life and good name, the pulsing wetness of her pussy, the sensitivity of her rock hard nipples....it was like a glorious high and desperate low at the same time that no drug could ever match. But the high was winning tonight. She was rapidly becoming addicted to it. She didn't just want it, she needed it. Badly........

"Get on your knees for me." Michael said softly. She did so. "Put your knees further apart." She did so, looking up at him for approval and received the soft hand stroke on her cheek as a reward.

Johnny was the first to touch her, just along her shoulder. She shivered at the touch.

"You are ridiculously beautiful and sexy. You know that, don't you?' Codi didn't say anything as Johnny continued to touch her. She looked up as Claude stood in front of her stroking his cock as she looked at the gorgeous Isabella with her hand working inside her panties.

She moved over on her knees, almost crawling in front of the two men but kept them either side of her, leaving a clear view to Michael so he would have the unobstructed view she knew he wanted as she took hold of each cock and began to stroke them, all the while staring at Michael.

"Use one hand to touch yourself while you suck them, Codi." he said.

Oh, my God...not in front of everyone! But no such words came out.

"You're filming this, aren't you?" She said, before finally lowering her head and taking Claude into her mouth, her hand moving down inside her G string to play with her pussy as told.

"Of course", said Michael.

She almost whispered. "Are you going to make them pay me. Like they did her."

"Is that what you want? Not just to be called a Whore, but to actually be one?"

Codi's cheeks were on fire, her heart beating a mile a minute,as Michael regarded her for a moment that felt like a lifetime.

Finally, he spoke. "No. You're not ready for that yet" The 'yet' catapulted around her brain. "It could happen, but not tonight. We'll have to see what's best for you."

They'll decide that??

"This would not be the real thing, anyway. It's not like you're going up alone in a hotel elevator to meet a client you know nothing about, is it?"

Codi was disappointed, enraged, turned on, ashamed, mortified at herself...at him...at them. Why was having no say in what happened so complicatedly powerful?

"Tonight, is just for you to show our friends what can do. Now, go ahead."

She felt the tip of Johnny's cock...and begin to lick as she took hold of Claude's. She turned and took Claude into her mouth.....She realized it was important for her to do this well. Really well. For her audience. She felt ashamed that she loved them all knowing that she was being coerced to do this. It was so much more of a turn on mixed with the shame than if it had been her idea.