Codi's Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The emotional hurricane inside her helped her put on a world champion display of fellatio that had all of her audience loosening their clothes

"I think she's going to have to do a little more for them than suck, don't you? said a clearly heating up Ana.

"Oh yes." said Michael.

"I think we flip a coin as to who gets to fuck her from behind while she continues sucking the other."

"What do you say, Codi? Do you care who does what?"

Codi just half-groaned, half whimpered......but the excitement and trepidation was beyond her experience.

Ana flicked her coin........and announced Johnny would be the one to fuck her.

Codi groaned at the exchange that stoked the fire in her. A flip of a coin had decided who got to violate/pleasure her. She had had no say. Except that she could say No, couldn't she? Couldn't she? Would she even if she could?

She felt Johnny move behind her and run his hands down her back, moving her onto all fours, stopping only to unclasp her bra, releasing and then stroking those magnificent tits.

"Oh my God, that's not even fair. Look at those!" Isabella looked at Codi, registering the scared ecstasy on her face. Codi then took Claude's dick into her mouth.

Johnny began to pull down Codi's white G string. "She lifted her knees one by one to help him. He held them in his hand. "Codi, you slutty girl, these are just drenched. You really want to get ravaged, don't you?" Codi groaned and squirmed again.

"Answer the man, " said Michael. She looked back at him and then hung her head, "Yes. Yes, I do."

Johnny held the soaked G string up to his nose and breathed in.

"No, give me those." said Isabella. Johnny handed the wet garment to her. Isabella took it and smelled it herself, tasting it. "Ummmm so good, Codi. Here, you try." She then moved to Codi. "Open your mouth," Codi did so and Isabella proceed to put the wet, sliver of underwear, now almost transparent, on her tongue the sides hanging out of either side of her mouth.

"Now you look ready to be fucked." Codi returned to the job of stroking a hyper-ventilating Claude's cock as she felt Johnny's cock behind her, at her pussy, and then.....he was inside her, filling her, and the high of her sex drug went to ever newer heights. She could hear herself gasping like an animal in heat and wondering how anything that felt so good could also be so unforgiving.

"Oh, look how she loves to be fucked in front of everyone! You love it, don't you, Codi?"

"Yes. Ana. Yes." said Codi letting the G string fall out of her mouth.

"Thank Johnny for fucking you."

"Come on, Codi. Don't be shy."said Abigail.

Codi was all gasps as the cock inside her plunged in and out and she tried to keep Claude's dick well taken care of. The feel of being fucked by one man while she sucked another was beyond

belief. She pulled off of Claude's member for just a moment to answer......

"Johnny.......Thank you.... for fucking........ me."

"Don't forget Claude."

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

"My God, what a fabulous slut!" said Johnny.

Codi could feel inside her something different with all this...... It wasn't just a building orgasm, as welcome and powerful as those always were, but instead it was a warm and pulsing energy inside of her, like an unbelievably powerful edging except it was constant....there was no going beyond it......no end in sight......it was just constant ecstasy! My God, would she ever be able to give this up? Why would anyone give it up? Could she ever control it?

"I think we need a little more," said Ana. "Isabella, get on your hands and knees right next to Codi. Claude is going to fuck you from behind just like Johnny is doing Codi."

Isabella apparently needed no further encouragement, pulling off her thong and lining up so close to Codi that their thighs were touching. Claude wasted no time in pushing into Isabella whose gasps were now a fabulous accompaniment to Codi's own.

There was more to come though as Abigail and Ana stood up and slowly stripped out of their dresses proudly showing their toned bodies, hoping to compete with the two stunningly gorgeous young girls that were getting all the attention. Abigail more tall and slender, Ana more busty and petite but what each had in common, besides their natural good look and bald pussies, was some very fine plastic surgery up top, doing a good, if maybe premature, job of keeping the years at bay. They slowly peeled off their panties, dropping them on the floor, and moved over in front of the two young girls, then sitting down on the floor and spreading their legs, Abigail in front of Isabella and Ana in front of Codi. Ana picked up the G-string from the floor and took a long savoring inhale from the still damp material.

Isabella was already going to town on Abigail's bald pussy, as Claude began to fuck her, which was making Codi squirm just at the oh-so-close sighs and sounds of it. Ana moved herself into position in front of Codi who looked at the older woman's pretty, wet pussy and the small trimmed landing strip, seeming almost like a guide for where she should go.

She closed her eyes, lowered her head and began to lick and suck and felt the initial rolling ripples of her orgasm coming at the first taste as she felt Johnny's cock inside her and Ana's clit under her tongue.........She could barely process what she must look like. Who was this person doing this? Why did it feel so.........

The orgasm built fast and she tuned out the commentary coming from Ana and occasionally, between gasps, from Abigail, but something began to change. She began to feel that the fucking she was getting from Johnny and the pussy eating she was giving Ana, as others watched, in front of Michael's calm presence, was exactly where she wanted to be. What did that make her?

As Johnny pounded into her pussy and she felt the gorgeous Isabelle right next to her, rendered even more gorgeous in sexual thrall, Codi's tongue returned to its target and worked and worked it. She knew what Ana was feeling as she sucked and licked at the little bud of a clit. Ana cried out as she felt what was coming and finally it was there. She came shatteringly hard, squirting onto Codi's chin and cheeks, even hitting Abigail and Isabelle, right next to them. Codi looked at Ana, heaving and shuddering on the floor. Codi felt strangely satisfied at the sight.

Ana just lay there breathing hard, until finally, and to everyone's delight, Ana pulled herself up and proceeded to lick her own juices off Codi's mouth and cheeks and chin, finally just kissing her on the mouth before falling back against the couch.

It was evidently too much for Claude who cried out and thrust into Isabella once more, spraying his come into her pussy in spurt after spurt. It sounded like Isabella was coming too which pushed Johnny over the edge and Codi felt the spray deep inside her. Abigail moaned at the removal of Isabelle's skilled tongue but finished herself off in epic fashion, her stomach contracting as she came.

Isabella was far from finished and no sooner had Claude collapsed out of her than she demanded that Eduardo start fucking her immediately! He almost tripped on his way over before moving on top of the now lying down Isabel who spread her legs for him, Claude's cum slipping from her cunt. He unbuttoned his pants and plunged a good sized, rock hard dick into her.

Only Michael was physically uninvolved now but his mind was whirling as Codi looked at him while taking turns sucking the two hard dicks on either side of her. He was surprised at how carried away he was getting....

"Move over Isabella and play with her clit while he fucks her and let her lick you.." Michael was always the ideas man..

The sexual energy in the room was like a living thing as Codi edged closer to Isabella, looking deep into her eyes as Eduardo continued fucking her, before kissing her way down the beauty's stomach until she could feel her clit under her fingers as Eduardo was pounding in and out of her pussy. Codi started to lick at the beautiful Isabella's clit, the motion of Eduardo moving inside her, right below her nose, his cock covered in Isabelle's pussy juice and Claude's cum

Codi moved her body around so that her pussy was right next to Isabella's face and soon she could feel Isabella licking her cum soaked pussy, their respective cum loads now smearing across each other's mouth and cheeks as Codi licked what she could get to of her pussy around Eduardo's thrusts. She couldn't believe how much she loved this. Way way more than she could have imagined. The fact that the other five people in the room were watching it all, close up, sent the most lustful parts of her mind into overdrive.....

Ana made her way over to Michael's couch and sat next to him, rubbing his crotch as they both stared at the scene before them. Abigail was now slowly rubbing circles around her clit and squirming.

Codi had never been so wet in her life and yet another orgasm rocketed through her and into Isabella's mouth. "Dear God, " she thought, "where has this fabulous filth been all my life?" It wasn't just the sex, it was the feeling of being outside her body, watching the others watch her and what she saw in their eyes. The judgment, lust, contempt and adoration.

Ana sat open mouthed, still rubbing Michael's cock through his pants. Codi continued to gently grind on Isabella's face as Eduardo kept fucking her ever more frantically.

Abigail,now had her cell phone out, almost in Codi's face.

"I want her to taste Eduardo's cock with all Izzy's pussy juice and cum on it."

Eduardo was starting to lose his mind with lust.

"You'll do it, won't you Codi?"said Abigail. Codi's whimper of a non answer was the most enthusiastic affirmative any of them could have hoped for.

"Isabella, play with that butt plug of hers while she sucks him..." Isabella certainly responded to guidance thought Codi as she groaned, feeling Isabella's fingers at her ass, two fingers starting to move the plug......in and out,,,,,,she felt Abigail move with her camera to record it before moving back to see the whole scene in front of her and starting to play with her own pussy once again as she watched......and filmed.

Codi reached up and grabbed hold of the base of Eduardo's cock and slowly pulled it out of Isabella's soaking, fragrant pussy, her body reacting to it's absence in involuntary jerks......

Eduardo's big cock glistened in the light with Isabelle's thick pussy juice mixed with Claude's cum. Codi didn't put it in her mouth right away. She looked at Michael, Ana still pressing on his crotch.

"Come on, Codi. We're all watching and waiting." He said.

Codi tremored at the words, lowered her head and put out her tongue and began to lick it up and down......all over...... savoring every pass.

"How does she taste", asked Abigail. Codi looked into her cell phone....

"Pure sex." Isabella moved the butt plug a little harder as she said it.....and Codi felt another orgasm approaching fast.......

Eduardo was clearly not going to hold out for long either. Codi moved to ease Isabella back, placing the girl's fingers on her own clit to masturbate herself which she eagerly did as Codi began to pump his cock, up and down with her right hand....so she didn't obstruct anyone's view and pointed the tip right at Isabelle's dripping pussy.........it took only seconds of this and then.....he began to come......HARD.

Great bursts of hot come sprayed onto Codi's neck as she turned away and onto Isabella, splashing her pussy, upper thighs, her hand and stomach........Isabella cried out and all three of them were coming together, to the stunned delight of their audience.....Eduardo finally stopped his outpouring and fell back onto his heels..........there was a communal sigh from everyone in the room........but that little, familiar, insistent voice deep inside was telling Codi she wasn't finished.......she was beyond surprised at what she realized she was about to do, appalled even but she was powerless to stop it......

Codi moved over Isabella and ran her fingers slowly through all the cum on the lower part of Isabelle's body stopping only to taste it.....and then she lowered her head to Isabelle's stomach and began to lick.......great gobs of cum.......she moved off Isabelle's head and positioned herself between her legs and began to lick her pussy.....taking up more cum.....and then........

.....she moved up to Isabella's face and began to kiss her, sharing the cum which went back and forth from one to the other, much of the cum leaking down onto Isabella's neck. Isabella turned and pulled Codi around, as she maneuvered them into a 69 position and proceeded to grind her cum soaked pussy into Codi's face as she gorged herself on Codi's own........with the others looking on, mouths open.

"My God," whispered Ana. "She's becoming shameless...."

"Yes. We'll have to think of something," countered Michael.

Finally, after disengaging, she moved back around and offered one long last sensuous kiss to Isabelle....and then.......she heard it.... "If they're going to make me do this stuff, I'm sure glad it was with you." said the young stripper/student. The words jarred Codi. A lot. She did an actual double-take. So...she wasn't alone....of course she wasn't alone....deep down she had to have known that.

So what did that mean? Her 'connection' with Michael.....it was manufactured, tailored for her consumption? No....no one was that good at mind games, were they? Was she the Goddess of naivete? No matter what it meant... it changed something......

Only then did Codi, cum drying on her body, turn to the couch and regard them all, finally moving her glance to Michael who looked right back at her, in that measured way he had.

"Are you going to make me fuck you, Michael? Going to make me take out the butt plug and fuck me in the ass in front of everyone? Is that what you want now?" She was surprised how much irritation the confirmation that she wasn't a unique case made her feel.

"Make you?"

The question hung in the air. Codi's orgasms and what she was beginning to think of as her 'sexual glow' was subsiding...the other 'her' was starting to return. She had to stand up for herself, didn't she?

"Well, it's not going to happen, I'm afraid. You took too long."

For the first time in a very long while, every head turned away from Codi and to Michael. Even Ana had stopped playing with him. What would his response be to this unexpected behavior?

"I guess that was my mistake." He said.

"Yes, it was." Codi, proud of the spontaneous power-play that surprised even her, reached back to her ass and slowly pulled out the plug, looked at it, rolled it between her fingers and then casually discarded it on the floor.

"So, you no longer want to put your theory to the test?" asked Michael. "That all I needed was one time with you and this would all be over? You'd rather it continue? Maybe you would have been right. Maybe it would have been all over. Just a wild dream you could have looked back upon on lonely nights."

Codi looked at him, honestly not at all sure what she thought. The sex of the evening was still pulsing through her, the memories too, of what she had done and been willing to have done to her. It thrilled her more than she could fathom. But she was starting to come down to earth. That other side of her was reasserting itself and she felt for the first time in hours that she should cover herself, that she had indeed done something to be ashamed of. She reached for the two pieces of her suit

Michael saw the change too and knew she wasn't ready to stop it yet. He smiled.

"Suddenly not afraid of the consequences? Maybe you 're making the right decision. You're certainly smart enough or maybe lucky enough to know you don't have to worry about your exposure tonight. I know I....we..... are looking forward to your continuing journey too much. At least for what's left of it."

Oh shit, thought Codi, finality had reared its' very ugly head. What would happen then?

"You're excited too, I think." Michael continued. " I know I am. I'm especially looking forward to the next stage of the journey."

Codi waited....and waited.....

"I can't wait to see it." Codi didn't take the bait. "Don't you want to know what it is, Codi?"

Codi just looked at him....and then....."Alright, Michael. What is it?"

"You.....performing....... with Isabella........ at her club."

Huh? What? thought Codi,... very much back in the struggle of her duality.

"Have you ever thought what it's like to be a stripper? On stage in front of all those people? Them all staring at you. Paying you. Buying lap dances and whatever else from you. Of course you'll have to approach them and ask them first....negotiate......even tease a lot......but a stunner like you, you'll be very popular. Maybe some of the guys from your company would like some free passes? What do you think? Maybe they'll recognize you under all the make up, maybe they won't."

Codi shivered, knowing he could look right through her. "It might happen tomorrow, might be a week or even a month from now but I'll be sure to give you a couple of hours notice. What do you say?"

Codi could only look down, aware that even after everything she had done this evening, she was blushing at the thought of being forced to be a stripper......in front of a packed club of people.......with who knows who in the audience? That seemed a very big step. Way outside of the usual controlled environment she felt somewhat safe in.

"I think we'll make it a challenge. We'll set your earnings goal at say, $2,000....no....$2,500 for the night. What do you think Izzy? What will she have to do in the VIP to make that?"

She looked down at Isabelle who widened her eyes slightly in trepidation at how good of an earning night it would have be to make that......

Codi's heart began beating faster......but not just at this latest bombshell, as stunning as it was. Something else. Did he sound angry? Had his sophisticated, faux philosopher veneer slipped? Was he embarrassed to have been spoken to this way in front of his associates? Where on earth would she be on this journey if the Michael dynamic she had instinctively trusted...changed? And into what?

"Another thing, we are uploading all of your wonderful edited videos, including tonight, to a special website." Codi's stomach jumped into her throat as she looked up, stung with both excitement and dread....and, for the first time,...real worry.

"Don't worry, it will be password protected and I will be very careful to whom I choose to give that password....but you know what they say, once something is on the web, it's there forever."

Her fears about the change in Michael, and therefore her situation...her journey, coursed through her. Codi began to think she had very much overplayed her hand........assuming she had ever even had a hand in this game? And why had she done it? Deep down, had it just been jealousy? Was it just that stupidly simple?

She pulled on her crumpled jacket over her spectacular, cum streaked body, the jacket hanging open succeeded only in making her look even more like pure sex.

She looked down at the ground, suddenly wanting to avoid everyone's gaze. Were they just contemptuous of her now? She heard them all whispering amongst themselves. An hour ago she was their peer or at least a treasured object of desire. Now they were all getting dressed and acting like she wasn't even there.....like a discarded toy. At least that's the way it felt....... even Isabella had gotten up and was back with Eduardo, asking about something. A shower, maybe? To wash it all away.....just like that.

Of course Michael saw it all in her.

"Oh, no, don't do that. Don't beat yourself up now! You did great tonight! And you felt fabulous doing it. I know you did. Might be starting to feel a little different now...a little shameful....but that's the journey we're on, isn't it?"