Cody and Hal Ch. 02

Story Info
Cody surprises herself at her new job.
8.3k words
4.54
8.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murray
Murray
154 Followers

Author's note: the seven-part "Trucker" series precedes "Hal and Cody," if you've not already read it.

Hal and Cody sat on opposite sides of the kitchen table. Between them lay Cody's pile of "tip" money from Hank, and Hal's envelope of cash from Blair. Cody was slumped over the table, resting her head in the crook of her arm dejectedly. Hal sat silently, avoiding Cody's gaze.

"So that's the reward from this Hank guy for letting him feel you up," Hal finally said quietly.

"I told you I didn't let him. He put his hand up my skirt without asking. That's sexual assault."

Hal nodded. "Right, sorry, yeah. He crossed a big line. And you weren't wearing any panties underneath your uniform skirt."

"Because I said your Blair buddy made me take off my pantyhose and you asked me not to wear any panties for you under my pantyhose. So yeah, I ended up going bare underneath. And so yeah that tip is my so-called reward money because Hank discovered my secret. And that envelope is your reward money from Blair."

Hal nodded silently. "I'm sorry Princess. I thought it was a fee for finding him good staff. I had no idea he was going to go that far."

"Go that far? If I heard you right, he was talking to you about whoring me out to him back at that motel in Sacramento when I was drunk."

"No, not 'whoring you out,' no. No. I wanted to help you get a job Princess, but no, I swear, not that..."

"You knew this guy wanted me to waitress in my bare feet all along. He told you so."

"Yeah, and I thought you'd totally be okay with it. Because you answered that foot photo guy on Model Mayhem saying you'd take his gig. So, I thought you'd be totally fine with it. I swear I didn't know it would be so crazy as it was."

"What, waitressing in a short, short skirt with no panties? I've gone out in public without panties just for you Hal, but not for some pervert club owner who's surprise-guilting me into it on the spot and then taking photos up my skirt."

"I meant going barefoot, he said nothing about a skirt."

"Really? Really? And I suppose he said nothing about the tiny little crop top with no bra and half my breasts showing? Because it sounds like you had a little deal going there."

"Nothing, I swear." Hal pushed the envelope of money across the table to her. "I'm sorry Princess. I can't keep this money. It should be yours."

"Oh really? So suddenly it's my money now and everything is better? Is it my whore money? Is that my whore money now Hal? Am I your little escort girl now? Are you my big daddy pimp now?"

Hal had never seen Cody so angry. It unnerved him more that she was so quiet when she spoke.

They sat in silence for endless minutes.

"I... I don't know what to say Princess. I fucked up. I took things too far. Let me help you find a normal job. A better job."

Cody didn't say anything for a while. Then she took both bundles of money off the table. "No, it's fine," she said.

"What?"

"I said it's fine. Can you give me a lift tomorrow to the Barefoot Bar and Grill?"

"What?"

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Hal stared at Cody in astonishment. Cody shrugged. "You're right. A normal job wouldn't pay nearly this much."

Cody got up and left the room but paused and looked back over her shoulder. "Oh, and yes, I'll book a gig with that foot photographer guy. It's money too. I said I was going to become a successful model and I damn well will. If this is what it's going to take."

Hal stared at her, his mouth agape. Cody crossed her arms. "Don't play all innocent-who-me. You're the one who got me to wear such short skirts for you so that I could keep getting a ride across the country with you. This is what you wanted. And you're the one who posted the racy pics of me on my Model Mayhem account, not me. You wanted me to be a professional show-off girl cuz you get off to that. Well, you got your wish."

"But... Princess... I thought you didn't mind. And... we... those nights together... that we had...?"

Cody didn't say anything for a moment. Then she looked down at the floor. "It was okay when you were Evil Daddy sometimes. But you've gone from being Evil Daddy to... something different. And now this has happened to me." She choked up and left the room.

Hal sat alone in the kitchen staring numbly at the floor. He had a flashback to the sweet, innocent Cody he first met outside Lincoln, Nebraska. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head slowly.

"What have I done," he said.

Cody sat in her room with the door shut and sobbed quietly into her pillow for a long time. Long, choking, lonely sobs. Her tear-streaked face looked up into the small, full-length mirror leaning against the opposite wall.

"This isn't me. This isn't me," she whispered to her reflection. "I'll get back to the real me. I promise."

Cody brushed her tears away and opened her laptop before logging on to her Model Mayhem account. She scrolled through her message inbox, which was stuffed with unread entreaties for photo shoots. She found the thread with "Foot-oh" and typed out a message.

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I'm settled in LA now. Did you still want to hire me? - Cody

Cody scrolled through her other unread messages. There were too many. Most looked to be requests for trade shoots. Most of the photographers were hobbyists. Most were remarkably terrible at what they claimed to be good at.

"How do I get discovered and paid," she thought to herself. "Who can help me..."

She was startled to see a response from Foot-oh within ten minutes. She raised an eyebrow and clicked on the response.

Heyyy Cody! Absolutely, I would love to set something up! Are you free this Sunday? We could shoot along the boardwalk at Venice Beach. 9 AM? Let me know if you need a lift there, I can pick you up. Also: can you make sure your feet are in great shape? Pedicured ideally, no polish. By the way, my name is Luke. My number is ... ... ....

Cody replied.

Sure, Sunday 9 AM. I've got a ride, it's alright. And what should I wear?

Luke bounced a reply right back.

I totally love the look you're doing in your photos by Hal the Trucker. Something like that? And do you have any swimwear? A bikini?

Cody realized she had no swimwear at all. And only the tiny skirts Hal had bought her. She wondered if there was time to buy stuff before the weekend. She eyed the stack of cash she had. She put her finger in her mouth, thinking for a moment and then responded.

Yah I have those same outfits, so I can wear one. I don't have any swimwear tho :(

She didn't expect Luke's next response, but she quickly realized it was to her advantage.

That's no problem, Cody. What's your swimwear size? I'll pick up a bikini for you that'll work for the shoot.

"Holy free wardrobe," she thought. "I wonder if it always goes like this."

Size 0, C cup thanks!

***

Hal hadn't slept well that night and so was feeling ragged as he got ready to drive Cody to the BB&G. Hal had also not yet seen Cody in her special hostess outfit and was wholly unprepared for the sight that greeted him. It was the clicking of her clear heels that caused him to reflexively look in her direction as she emerged from her room.

Cody wore her little cut-off t-shirt, her bra-less breasts forming two, round crescents of bare underboob. The Barefoot logo stood out boldly on the right side of her top. Below that was all her bare midriff with exposed navel, and the sensuous curve of her bare back when she turned to get her jacket.

Her tiny, black pleated skirt swished teasingly just below her bum cheeks, her legs so bare and smooth, and her cute feet on display through the clear mules, her toes bared and her soles slapping gently on the mules as she walked.

Hal's mouth dropped open involuntarily. Cody ignored him and checked her hair and makeup in the mirror before slipping on her little jacket. It gave her upper body a little modesty.

"Ready to go?" she asked. Hal nodded mutely.

They rode in uncomfortable silence to the BB&G. Hal couldn't help peeking at Cody's smooth, bare legs in her tiny skirt. Cody stared mostly out the passenger window until they pulled up outside. She shouldered her purse. "Thanks Hal," she said.

"When will I pick you up?" he said.

"I'll text you when I'm getting off shift," she said.

Hal leaned over to try and kiss her cheek, but Cody dodged his kiss and slipped out.

"Cody," said Hal, a note of desperation in his voice.

"Yes?"

"What... what are you wearing under that skirt today?"

Cody could see Hal's face was a mix of fear and jealousy. "One of the white thongs you bought me," she replied evenly. She gave a quick wave and walked briskly to the door, holding down her skirt. Hal's raging hard-on was large enough to hurt, but he also felt a pit in his stomach. Cody had slept in her own bed the previous night instead of joining him.

"I should've said I love her," said Hal out loud, and drove slowly away towards work.

***

Blair's smile as Cody came into the bar was as much from relief as delight. "Hey Cody! Fantastic! So, you're on board?"

"Yes, I'm on board!" she smiled sweetly.

"I'm so happy you came back. Not everyone comes back after the first shift."

Cody laughed politely. "It's a unique job," she said diplomatically.

"Yes, yes, it is, but I'm so pleased to have you here. I have a couple of employment forms in my office for you to sign, if you could pop in now for a second, and then we'll open the house."

"Okies," she said. She could hear Martin and Daniel in the kitchen doing prep.

In Blair's office, Cody signed the paperwork he had on his desk, taking care to sit down to sign, rather than leaning over the desk. Blair beamed over her, doting on her like a proud parent.

"Alright quick uniform check. No bra, perfect. And bare legs today, good girl. What are you wearing under your skirt?"

Cody stuttered and swallowed before recovering herself. "Um... uh... a white thong," she said shyly.

"Okay, not bad," said Blair philosophically, nodding his head. "As long as it isn't bike shorts or granny panties or something, you know what I mean? Like, do you have any G-strings?"

Cody did, but she lost her voice again. "Uh..."

"Orrrrr....." Blair let his voice trail off dramatically and let Cody read between the lines. Then he patted Cody's bum through her skirt. "You got those amazing tips yesterday for a very particular reason my dear, you understand?" He cleared his throat theatrically. "I'll offer you an arrangement. If you're willing to keep doing that, I'll only take five points off the special tips. Just keep that in mind, and keep an open mind, okay?"

Cody hesitated. "Uh, okay, I think. But, um. What if it's... you know... my monthly time?"

It took a moment for Blair to twig in. "Oh! Oh right. Well that's an exception. But my last girl would put in a tampon and cut the string off."

"What," said Cody.

"Never mind," he muttered and waved his hand dismissively. "Never mind. Alright, let's open the house and make money!"

"Blair, will Hank be here again today?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. I think you made him a customer for life yesterday. Don't worry I'll make sure he behaves. But he loved what you did, and he tips big." Blair winked.

Cody blushed deeply and looked away. She quickly got busy setting the tables while Blair turned on the house lights and sound. Martin waved to Cody from the kitchen. Cody waved back.

"She stayed!" Cody heard Martin say excitedly to Daniel. Cody giggled. She knew the two couldn't keep their eyes off her, but she felt they were somehow on her side.

"God she's beautiful," she heard Daniel say.

"She's cute, and she's super hot," replied Martin. "Especially in that tiny skirt and top." The two were oblivious to how far their voices carried with no customers in the house. Cody blushed and smoothed her skirt down reflexively and finished the tables.

Opening time came but there was no traffic for about half an hour. Then a man came in, hesitantly looking around. He looked about mid to late 30s. Cody grabbed a menu as she met him at the front.

"Hi there! Table for one?" she chirped. His eyes widened as he looked her up and down.

"Yes please! Thank you!" he said. "Can I have a booth?"

"Of course!" she said, and he followed her to a booth along the side.

"This is our liquor menu. Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Guinness please," he said, opening the menu. His eyes travelled down Cody's bare legs to her feet. He made no secret of looking. Cody ignored his eyes and swung away to get Blair for the Guinness. As with yesterday, her little skirt bounced up with the movement, giving a quick wink of her bum cheeks.

"Just grab him the Guinness yourself," called Blair from the servery, where he was organizing cutlery. "Almost zero chance he's an inspector."

Cody shrugged and retrieved a bottle and glass before bringing it back to the man's table.

"I'm Cody, I'm your server for today," she smiled as she poured his glass.

"Thanks, I'm Brad," he said. "And they said you'd be in bare feet." He laughed nervously. Cody froze.

"They?" she said.

"Uh, yeah, in the forum."

"The forum?"

"Yeah, online?"

Cody looked at him quizzically and shook her head. "I don't follow. Which forum?"

Brad shifted uncomfortably. "Uh, well, someone posted about this place and said it had great service and, um, well the waitress goes barefoot."

Cody's stomach did a flip-flop. "Jesus," she thought to herself. "Okay keep calm, keep calm."

She smiled sweetly at Brad, checked left and right, and then drew in her breath. She calmly placed her hands on the table and then drew up her left knee, pointed her toes and let her mule slip off. Then, standing on the toes of her left foot, she drew her right knee up, pointed her toes, and let her right mule slip off.

"Mmm, that feels so much better. I've been running around in these heels all morning and they're killing my feet. I hope you don't mind?"

Brad visibly swallowed. "N-no, miss I don't mind at all!"

"Thank you Brad, it feels much more free. Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah, thanks, I'll have the Monte Cristo with sweet potato fries, please."

"Coming right up!" Cody started to kneel to retrieve her mules.

"Oh, Cody? I mean, Miss?"

Cody looked up. "Mm?"

"Um... would it be okay if... if you left those here?"

Cody's eyes went up and to left.

"Ya uh... yah, sure!" she chirped.

"Were your feet getting kinda hot and... you know, like, stuffy, in those heels this morning?"

"Well... I mean, they're open-toed mules with no backs, but..."

"Maybe the bottoms of your feet get kinda... you know..."

Cody stared at Brad blankly.

"... dewy...?"

"Ohhh," said Cody. She giggled nervously. "Yeah, super dewy, after a long morning. My soles get a l'il sweaty."

Brad swallowed hard. "Oh my God."

"What?"

"Thank you for saying that out loud."

"Oh my gosh. Um. Well, you're welcome, Brad!"

"Is it okay if you could say more things like that?"

"Steady girl, steady," thought Cody to herself. She calmed her breathing and then smiled at Brad. "Of course! Just maybe let me know what things you want me to say, okay?"

Brad covered his mouth and his eyes fluttered. "Oh my God," he said. "You're amazing." Cody giggled nervously and walked back to the servery in her bare feet. She could feel the cool kiss of the tile floor on her now bare soles as she went up on her toes and pinned Brad's bill to the order wheel.

"Order up!" she called. Daniel gave her a salute and a wink. Cody smiled and headed back out. She felt a little more in control of things today. Then she saw two new customers waiting at the front. Two men looking to be in their forties.

"Hey there," she smiled, taking two menus. "For two?" The men stared at the scantily dressed eighteen-year-old in astonishment.

"Yes thanks," said the taller of the two.

"You're in bare feet?" asked the second, his eyes traveling up and down Cody's body.

"Barefoot Bar and Grill!" she said cheerfully.

"Oh. So, kind of like Hooters but Footers," said the taller one. Both chuckled. Cody faked a laugh with them.

"We're better than Hooters," she said over her shoulder as she led them to a table near Brad's. Their eyes were riveted on the back of her skirt.

Cody seated the men and took their drink orders. No sooner had she taken care of that then two more came into the front. This time it was a couple. Blair intercepted them at the front and took them to another section. Cody headed for their table.

"Don't worry I got this table," said Blair. "I promise I have more staffing coming. I'm interviewing another girl today!"

"Business is picking up!" said Cody.

"It better be!" said Blair. Cody noticed that Blair sat the couple in a booth with the woman's back to Cody's section.

Cody headed back with drinks for the two men. As she served them, she was careful to dip her knees rather than lean over the table, both so her little skirt wouldn't pop up in the back, nor her breasts start to come down out of her crop top. Her technique did not go unnoticed.

"It looks kinda tricky to work in that outfit," said the taller man.

Cody smiled shyly and glanced at him but didn't answer. "Are you ready to order gentlemen?" she asked.

"Steak sandwich for me," said the shorter man.

"Clubhouse for me, thanks," said the taller man. Then he added "Do you actually go in bare feet all the time or are your feet just sore?"

Cody smiled shyly again. "Well, I have heels, but I am supposed to kinda go with bare feet the whole time."

"So different," he answered. "But with bare legs and tummy too."

"Yeah, bare stomach, bare legs, n' bare feet," she laughed.

"That's a lot of bare," said the taller man.

"And almost bare boobs too," said the shorter man. Cody blushed.

"I definitely like your skirt," said the taller man.

"Thank you," said Cody and laughed nervously.

"What's your name?"

"Cody."

"How old are you, Cody?"

"That's a secret."

The men laughed.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Cody?"

"That's a secret too. Be right back," she said and escaped to the servery. Her bare soles made a soft sound on the tiles as she arrived.

"Hey Cody, your order's ready," said Martin.

"Thanks Martin!" Cody reached for the dish.

"Psst hey," whispered Martin. "That guy out there? He was playing with your heels or something."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, like I don't know how to describe it. He was running his fingers all over them."

Cody sighed. "Oh gosh," she said quietly. "Okay." Cody checked her outfit, making sure her areolas weren't peeking out from her crop top and that her skirt was riding as low as possible on her waist. Then she took Brad's order out to him.

Brad was happy to have Cody back at his table.

"Thanks Miss," he said as she served him.

"You're welcome, Brad. Are you done with my mules?" She winked.

"Can I have them a little longer please Miss?"

"Alright, that's fine. Anything else I can get you?"

"Um. Can I see your feet, Miss? Like, the bottoms?"

"The bottoms?"

"Yeah, your soles."

"You want to see my bare soles?" Cody raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my God. Yes. Your bare soles."

"Alright, Brad. Just for you," she said softly. Cody turned around and went up on her toes, exposing her soles to Brad.

"Oh my God."

"I'm sorry if they're a little dirty from walking in the servery."

"Oh my God."

Cody kicked her right foot up and pointed her toes, making her sole wrinkle.

"Jesus," said Brad.

"I thought you'd like that," she said.

"How did you know?"

"Because I know someone who likes to see that very much."

"Jesus. I love you."

"Aww. Well, let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy your meal!"

Murray
Murray
154 Followers