All Comments on 'Cody and Hal Ch. 02'

by Murray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell yeah! Welcome back. Such a good chapter, keep it going. I wonder what kind of situations other customers will bribe her into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Murray! It is great that you have started writing again. The very first story of yours that I ever read was the one of Sheba & Alec and I have been a fan ever since. The series of Hal, the trucker and Cody has been equally great. I love the story line of the young, sexy and naïve teen girl/exhibitionist in the company of the older, exploitive guys the girls develop relationships with. The guys taking exposed pics of their girls and showing them off . . . and the girls willing and equally into it . . . Awesome! Keep the stories coming. Love them. Would like to hear more about the online blog re: The Barefoot Bar & Grill, that was discussed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fantastic story! We absolutely need a chapter 3 in the story of Cody and Hal !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome! Love the characters, the way that Cody and Hal are developing. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hot! are we gonna see cody walk the street being a prostitute in clear heels?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous