All Comments on 'Cody and His Twin Cousins'

by AlexanderBay2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Decent story but editing errors really detracted from it at times. In addition, there was very little "relationship" buildup that would draw me into their world other than sex. Clearly you've left room for part 2, just expand your craft to create a better "universe" that includes all the dynamics if this were to happen in "real" life. It will give your story legs and drive reader engagement for chapters to come. 4*

TheAnarchTheAnarchabout 3 years ago

Would love to see this continued. Good quick read. 9/10 will favorite and read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was waiting for Bob and Carol to make an appearance. No two-legged animal has an 11 inch dick, keep it real, it was a barely credible story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The part were he would accept their apology only if they let him eat their pussy was a douche move. I'm sure the character was intending the offer to be generous to the cousin but he never considered what if they didn't want him to. I'm not saying it was foul play just a shitty thing.

Longshnks69Longshnks69almost 3 years ago

Keep it going, more of the 3 of them please.

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Another AWESOME adventure.

Fantastic Twin story.

Love to read more!!!

P pop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs a proofreader. Repeating the same sentence with itself is a big screwup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous