Cody and His Twin Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saying you're good at that is an understatement, Cody," Amber said, "No one has ever made me cum quite like that."

"Me either," Alex agreed, "I want to feel guilty about this, but damn!"

They all laughed.

After drinking some water and catching her breath, Amber had only one thing on her mind. She had to see that monster cock she saw on the video.

"I'm sure Alex is going to act mortified again, but oh well." She got up, dropped to her knees in front of Alex, and unbuttoned his pants, pulling down his boxers. The biggest dick she ever saw popped out, hitting her on the nose. "Oh my God!" she said, wasting no time before licking around the head, which was the size of a giant mushroom. Slowly she wrapped her lips around it.

"We're going to hell," Alex said. Nevertheless, she knelt next to her sister.

Since Amber's last boyfriend had been big, if not quite Cody's size, she knew how to wrap her lips around it and go slow, so she didn't pull a muscle in her mouth. She continued, spitting on it for lube, and started working up and down, eventually getting two-thirds in her mouth.

"Can I try?" Alex said.

Amber let her sister in and started licking Cody's balls while Alex worked on the shaft. Seeing her sister suck, she was confident she was the better cocksucker.

Cody couldn't believe his good fortune to have his gorgeous, twenty-one-year-old twin cousins working in his cock. Cody would never tell them, but from their personalities, he would have guessed that Alex was the more sexual sister, and he would have been wrong. Amber was a pro at sucking cock while Alex was tentative. Regardless one of them was about to get a mouthful of cum, and he told them so. He wasn't surprised at all when Amber clamped her mouth down in his cock and swallowed.

"All gone!" She said, sticking out her tongue.

As twins, Alex thought she knew everything about her sister. Watching her, though, she realized Amber was more uninhibited sexually than she was. Alex was still a little freaked out while Amber acted like a threesome with their cousin was, if not typical, not that big a deal. She was trying to think that way but not quite there yet. Her sister would probably keep pushing her, though and what Amber said next proved it.

"You know, Cody," Amber said, grinning, "we're both on birth control."

"Amber!" Alex exclaimed.

"What?" her sister said, "it's true, and I'm sure Cody is clean."

"I am," he agreed.

"Alex tell me you don't want to feel that thing inside you?" Amber said.

Alex seriously considered locking herself in her room and let Amber do what she was going to do, but the truth was she did want to feel it, so for the first time, she took the lead.

"Let's go in your bedroom then, Cody."

Amber took her sister's hand and giggled, pulling her sister towards Cody's bedroom.

Alex looked and saw him right behind them. He was stripping off the rest of his clothes.

Amber was on her back with her legs spread and pulled up. Cody was between her legs, slowly pushing his eleven-inch cock into her tight pussy. She was very wet, but he also lubed up his dick, and she was grateful. It wasn't just the length, it was the width, but he was going slow so she could acclimate to it.

"Holy shit, Cody! It's fucking huge!" She said.

"I know," he said. "I'm going slow. How does it feel?"

"I like it," She said, "keep going!"

Amber felt Alex squeezing her hand just as Cody got a little over half of his cock inside her. Slowly he was starting to move in and out.

"Fuck, it feels good. Fuck me!"

Cody had let Amber get used to his size, but when he felt her relax, he started to fuck his cousin in steady strokes. He could tell she was used to some length and girth, but he had never been with a woman who could take him easily the first time. He started picking up speed, and with the downstroke, more than three-quarters of his cock was in the girl.

"Your pussy feels so good, Amber," He said, starting to fuck her faster and with whole hip movement. He knew she wasn't far from cumming.

"Oh, God! I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my cock, Amber! Cum hard!" He said. He saw her take a deep breath and felt her pussy spasming on his cock. He was trying not to cum yet, so at the peak of her orgasm, he stopped, waited for it to subside, and started fucking her even harder. The second time Amber came, Cody buried himself in her now sopping wet hole and unloaded, filling her with cum.

Alex held her sister's hand throughout the fucking she received from Cody. Watching his colossal cock stretch and then pound her pussy was exciting and scary as she knew the same thing would almost certainly happen to her unless she chickened out. Alex was amazed as Cody came inside her as she had never had a man cum in her without a condom. Like her sister, she had been on the pill since high school but never let go of that element of control. Alex knew it wasn't the first time for Amber, though, as she knew that she had let Eric cum in her all the time.

"Oh my God, Amber!" she said, "are you ok?"

Her sister grinned, "more than ok! That was the best fuck of my life!"

"Glad to be of service!" Cody said, grinning, "You were pretty incredible yourself." He looked at Alex, "Do you want to taste your sister on my cock?"

Alex surprised herself in that she did want to. She bent over and took him in her mouth.

Amber insisted that Alex would love feeling Cody's cock inside her but also that she was scared. She suggested that Alex get on top and covered Cody's dick with lube. Alex squatted over his hard cock facing him and notched the head at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly she started lowering herself. Just the head felt different from any other man.

"It's fucking huge!" Alex said as she made it about one-third down his shaft. She held herself there for a minute and lowered herself further. Her wetness and the lube made her sink further and faster than she had expected. Suddenly it was three-quarters inside of her. She felt stuffed.

"Do you like it, Alex?" Amber asked, holding her sister's hand as she had held hers.

"I do," Alex said, her breathing labored, as she started to move on the monstrous member picking up speed.

"That feels good, Alex!" Cody said, "such a nice, tight pussy."

Alex was moving so fast now that his cock was almost to her cervix on the downstroke. She bent over and kissed him, currently working his cock at a faster pace and with her hips rather than her whole torso. Alex felt herself cumming. After she came, she whispered "turn me over" to Cody.

As he had with Amber, Cody held off cumming through Alex's first orgasm, but he knew he would cum the next time. When she asked him to turn her over, he did and put her in the same position he had fucked her sister, her legs spread and pulled up. He started fucking her in long, steady strokes while moving faster.

"Oh fuck, Cody! I was so scared, but you feel so good!" She said.

He felt her pussy walls tighten and shudder on his cock as the girl inhaled, letting her orgasm take her. As he had done with her twin, he buried his prick deep and filled her with his seed.

"I feel it! Holy shit, I feel it!" She said as he collapsed on top of her.

"Good, huh?" Amber asked her.

"Uh-huh," was the only response she could manage.

The girls said they were hungry, and he was too, so while they're were taking a shower, he ordered a pizza. He had a few minutes, so he jumped in the guest room shower for a minute himself. When Cody woke up that morning, it would have been hard to imagine that he would come home and fuck his beautiful cousins, but he had. He wasn't sure yet if he felt guilty or not, but damn, he thought, that had been great sex.

The pizza came just before the girls walked into the living area. Both of them had pulled their wet blonde hair back and were wearing long tee shirts and panties. Their nipples showed through their tees. Damn, they were gorgeous, he thought.

The way they attacked the pizza was as if they were starving. They made small talk for a while, but eventually, the topic went back to sex.

"Have any girls ever been too freaked out to have sex with you?" Alex asked.

"Oh lord," Cody answered, "almost every girl in high school."

"Really?" Amber chimed in.

"Yep, every time I got close to having sex with a girl, she'd flip out." He grinned, "I got a lot of hand jobs and blow jobs."

"Yeah, I wouldn't have let you get near me with that thing if I went to high school with you!" Alex said.

Amber laughed, "Honestly, me either. Remember Tyler Mathew, Alex?"

"Yep," she laughed, "you were like no way, he's a freak! You were a virgin, though, right?"

"I was. Nope, Tyler wasn't like you, Cody, but he was pretty big, and I was a virgin. I was ready to have sex, but not with him. Alex lost her virginity before me, if you can believe it."

"Is that right, Alex?" Cody asked.

"It is. Ben Tooms." She laughed, "he was not big! I barely felt it." She covered her mouth, "I'm sorry, that was mean."

"We won't tell him," Amber laughed.

"So, Cody?" Amber asked, "When did a girl finally, you know?"

"Senior prom," he answered, "The girl freaked, but she wasn't a virgin and was horny enough to let me. In college, girls took it as a challenge." He laughed. "The craziest thing about that, though, was that I had been with this one girl named Stephanie three or four times, not dating but just fucking around. I was hanging out at her apartment one night, and she convinced her two roommates to fuck me so they could feel it. They watched each other, but I still dated one of them, a girl called Abby, for six months." He laughed.

Amber admitted that her first big cock was a one-nighter her sophomore year in college. She sucked his cock and was so curious she had to have it inside of her. When Amber had told Alex the following day, her sister was shocked. She was always more adventuresome than Alex, although they both had threesomes with other girls. Now they had both fucked their massively endowed cousin, and they were living in his apartment. She was sure neither one of them had ever cum so hard, both from his mouth and his cock.

"How did you start making those videos?" Amber asked.

"Megan and her friend Olivia had the idea. They liked fooling around with each other and liked the threesomes. Olivia was a video editor. When she moved to New York, we met Marcy and did the same thing. The funny thing is I hadn't watched them since Megan left; I almost deleted them many times."

"Then I invaded your privacy. You did get to fuck us, though, so there is that!" Alex said.

"This is true." Cody laughed, "So, you said you had both been with girls too. Threesomes?"

"Yeah," Amber replied, "Both of us, but not together. The only thing we've ever done with each other is masturbating, and it was years ago, before tonight, of course," She looked at Alex, "besides the threesomes, Alex dated a girl for a little while, though."

"Really?" Cody asked.

"Yes," Alex said, "About a year ago. I liked her and thought it might be less drama than with boys." She laughed, "I was wrong, different kind of drama but about the same. I like boys, though. I don't think I could marry a woman or anything."

Amber was starting to get horny again, and there was something she wanted to try. Amber was beginning to get horny again, and there was something she wanted to try.

"Cody," she said, looking at him, "there was something hot we saw on your videos, and I want to try if Alex wants to anyway."

"What's that?"

"I want to lick your cum out of her pussy, and she can do it to me if she wants."

"Amber!" Alex exclaimed.

"Come on, it will be hot, you know it will, and we both know how to eat pussy!" She grinned.

"Sounds reasonable to me," Cody said with a smile, "Megan loved it, so did Olivia and Marcy."

"I would never have thought people did that, but you were the first boy to cum in me, so what do I know? Still, I don't know, Amber." Alex said.

"Come on, sis," she said, "if we're going to be bad, let's be bad!"

Alex was on her back with her legs spread while Cody was holding them back with his hands under her knees and pounding her hard. They had started in doggie, and she had never felt so stuffed, but it helped get her wet enough for a hard fuck with him on top.

"Fuck, Cody! I'm cumming again!"

"Fill her with your cum Cody. I want to taste it!" Amber ordered.

Alex felt Cody's pace change slightly as he started to grunt. He pushed all the way in as she felt his warm cum bathe the inside of her vagina. He collapsed on top of her.

As soon as Cody pulled out and got off of Alex, Amber got between her legs and planted her mouth on her sister's cum-filled snatch. Running her tongue inside Alex's inner labia, Amber could taste the combination of Cody's cum and her twin's girl juices. Digging her tongue inside Alex's vaginal opening, she dug out a thick glob of cum with her tongue, lifted her head, and let both Cody and Alex see it. She grinned, swallowed, and went back to her ministrations.

Amber could feel with her tongue how swollen Alex's clit was, so she was gentle as she ran her tongue over it and sucked on it gently. It didn't take long for her sister to cum hard.

"Amber!" Alex cried, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming! Oh shit!"

Amber heard her sister inhale deeply as her pussy juices flowed onto her tongue, mixing even more with the taste of Cody's man seed. As soon as her sister's spasm subsided, Amber repeated the same technique on Alex's clit, and she came again but wordlessly. Realizing her sister's overly stimulated pussy couldn't take any more, she got up from between her legs, got up, and kissed Cody darting her tongue into his mouth. Cody returned the passionate mouth dance.

Amber broke the kiss and grinned. "That was hot!" she said and looked at Alice, "How was it?"

"Oh my God!" Alex replied, "You're better at that than Taylor, and she only plays with girls!" she said, referring to the woman she dated the previous year.

"I know what I like, so I did it to you! It's nice to have a twin, huh?" She grinned.

Amber was grunting every time Cody plunged into her pussy from behind. She always felt it deep when she was fucked in doggy style, but with his size, it was like a battering ram stopping right at her cervix. Every few strokes, he would slap her ass hard as Amber had asked him to. After one of those deep plunges and ass slaps, she felt her orgasm overtake her.

"Oh, fuck!" Amber cried and came all over Cody's monster cock.

Cody had cum in Alex only twenty minutes or so previously, so he made it through Amber's first two orgasms, but the third one was more than he could take as he felt her vaginal muscles squeeze his manhood. He gave one last thrust and exploded into her womb. It was a damned good thing these girls were on birth control, he thought.

Alex saw Cody pull out, and her sister lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. Alex got between Amber's legs and pressed her mouth against her sister's sloppy snatch. Mimicking what Amber had done, she scooped a whole tongue's worth of semen out of her and showed it to Cody, but she went one step further and bent over, kissing her sister sharing the man spunk with Amber. Alex got back in position and kept working her twin's pussy. She sucked on Amber's engorged clit and had her cumming quickly. Noticing just how similar their physical reactions were, Alex copied what Amber did to her. Her sister came again, then again, and begged her to stop.

"Wow, Alex!" She said slowly, catching her breath as her sister got up and lay beside her.

Cody crawled onto the king bed next to his cousins, and they all quickly fell asleep.

12