All Comments on 'Cody's Awakening Ch. 01'

by wintextwriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story can’t wait for next chapter. Hope it comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you’re making a chapter 2 please don’t continue to let Cody become an abusive hateful asshole towards his mother. A son can be carnal and fuck his mother like an animal but still adore, love, and worship her. That’s what makes mother/son sex so hot. The son just became abusive and hateful in this story, hating his mother and degrading her, instead of loving how wild and nasty she was for him. It is possible to have nasty wild sex without using degrading and awful language to describe the mother.

If you plan on continuing to degrade and humiliate the mother, then use the tags correctly so this story can be avoided by users that don’t like to abuse women. Otherwise, stop writing the son to be so horrible.

13 pages and not a single kiss between a mother and a son. Tragic. And of course, no oral on the mother. SMH- A son would be delighted to devour his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. The mom is so hot. Please post part two soon.

GelobGelobalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, great build up.

Maybe a bit more "dirty talk" but all in all really solid first entry to the hopefully long and hot series.

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 2 years ago

If you're wondering if its good the answer is it is. It's very very good smut and you've even surpassed klrxo in dialogue. I bet lot of thought and work went into this story. Congrats.

You've given attention to descriptions of mom's big breasts and I thank you for that kind author :-)

If you give some proper attention to mom's big ass and wide hips to which you made references to then this saga is going to my top two m/s stories read this year!

Long, entertaining, hot characters... 5 stars given and well earned.

I do agree with the statement that Cody sometimes comes across like an ungrateful prick. I mean a woman of his dreams is giving herself to him. They both cheat and deceive the father. Blame the father not the mother Cody... she gave you much more then he ever would lol. And thank your lucky stars she chose you not some other famous wealthy prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't much like giant boobs and giant dick stories, but this is a VERY well written giant boobs and giant dick story. It has stuck with me in way good and not so enjoyable for the last couple days. The stuff in the hotel room should be a movie.

Compare this to "Danny's All Grown Up" posted right now, and the quality of the writing, and the underlying psychology is night and day.

As for the rest of the stuff with the others, it seems mostly extraneous. I assume it is setup for later chapters. And as much as I usually dislike giant boob stories, I dislike 'everybody fucks everybody' stuff even more. I sure hope this doesn't become that.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or not. This one is haunting me some. But the writing is outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had a tough time with the grammar typos, really pulled me out of the story at times. It was good, even if the hemming and hahing took a lot of time at the beginning.

dirtysondirtysonalmost 2 years ago

Why have you stopped?

loma38loma38almost 2 years ago

You are a wonderful author.is it possible to use more dirty talk

kaiser27kaiser27almost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Can't wait for the second chapter.

kaiser27kaiser27almost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Can' t wait for the second chapter.

ctalonctalonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Waiting for chapter 2.

ctalonctalonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Eagerly waiting for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story. Need chapter 2 ASAP!!!!! I do agree needs more dirty talk from both Mom and Son. Mom needs to admit she is son's BITCH, WHORE, SLUT and SEX SLAVE. Mom needs to call him Master.

Did Grandmother get the Pic of Mom and Son as well. Did she figure out it was Her Grandson Her Daughter-in-Law was with? You hinted at that but didn't really revel it either.

Need that 3 some of Mom, Son and Aunt. Maybe even a 4 some Mom, Son, Aunt and Grandmother. Hell let the Boy take all the females in the Family and become the HEAD of the FAMILY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very awesome story although it took a while for the sex to come into play loved how he became a powerhouse of a man and caused mom to turn into his slut the sex they had was very awesome and he became her man!! Can't wait for chapter 2 where his mom and sister both become his fuck toy!! I disagree with one comment I don't like when a mother becomes a sex slave just pure sex!! Gave it 5 stars!! Part 2 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctalonctalonabout 1 year ago

This was a great story. It is a shame the author has ghosted the readers on chapter 2.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

I like your stories but there is no way I am going to start a story this long knowing your readers have been waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please

Sonnyw55Sonnyw555 months ago

This is one of the longest drawn out stories I’ve ever read. Also, it has of multiple twists and plots that’s honestly for another store than this one. It’s too much going on at once.

loma38loma383 months ago

I'm really looking forward to your stories.Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwintextwriter@wintextwriter
I write smut. Update (27-04-2023): My new story, "The Un-niversary", has been published on my subscribestar! It has also just been submitted to Literotica, so it should be going up in the next few days. Hopefully one of my longer stories is coming next. My process is slow...