Coed Cumbuddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with hungry eyes. She wanted it as much as I did. I looked down at her jiggling breasts, wanting desperately to hold them, but I knew I needed both hands to hold her up. In a way it made things more exciting. It fed my unbridled desire for something I couldn't have at that moment. I felt one of her hands slide down my back and grip my butt hard. Her teeth were clenched together as she looked up at me, giving my ass a smack like I was a horse she was trying to encourage to go faster.

I did.

Something interesting happened. I had seen this sort of thing in porn before but was realistic enough to know it wasn't common. As I sped up my pace, pinning Triple B to the shower stall and hammering the last few inches of my cock inside her, her face contorted. Her jaw slowly dropped and one of her eyes closed. Her grip on my butt and behind my head tightened and her thighs tensed up. This tension built with each of my pumps and grew until her head rocked back and she let out a long, gasping moan. Her thighs quivered and shook in my hands and I felt her vagina constrict around my shaft over and over. With my dick alone, I brought her to an orgasm. To say I was proud would be an understatement. I was ecstatic. Elated. I felt like a god.

I felt myself swell up even more, if that were possible, and knew my orgasm was close too. I put my forehead on her shoulder, panting down on her breasts and watching them move with my actions. The sound of our hips smacking together, our hungry moans, and the occasional booty smack were loud enough that you could hear us down the hall. Oh well, I thought. I wasn't about to screw up the best moment of my life with the hottest girl I'd ever seen because of that. Holding her aloft and pounding deep inside her I felt my legs wobble and my toes curl as a surge of pleasure welled up inside me. I knew I was at the point of no return. With a final burst of vigor I slammed my cock inside her as fast as I could, a gesture she seemed to appreciate, and my thick hot spurts of sperm filled her almost immediately.

With how wet it was and how wobbly my legs had become I didn't want to risk falling. I managed one final pump, pinning her to the wall with my hips. She rested on my twitching cock as my orgasm ran its course and continued to pump my seed inside her body. Her fingers gently scratched the back of my head as we both basked in the moment. Her legs were still wrapped tight around my hips and she seemed perfectly content sitting on my hard shaft as my sperm trickled out of her. We both opened our eyes at the same time and looked at each other, forehead to forehead. Her cheeks were flushed, and I smiled. She smiled back, caressing the back of my head as we both caught our breath.

"I'm Aubrey by the way," she said nonchalantly. I laughed out loud, which made my still hard shaft twitch inside her.

"I'm Geoff. Nice to meet you," I said back. She gave me a big grin and held up her hand for me to shake it. I did, then reluctantly set her back down on the ground, exited her, and let my tired shaft slap against my leg as it fell.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" she asked, looking up at me with those stunning blue eyes.

"Yeah, I guess we could go to a movie or something," I said, playing it off as no big deal like she clearly was.

"Perfect! I'm dorm 409, come by any time," she said, staring up at me for a moment. She then quickly kneeled down and opened her mouth, taking my semi hardness into it effortlessly and sucking gently up my entire length until I left her mouth with a pop. After such an intense orgasm the additional stimulation was almost enough to make me keel over. She licked her lips, gave the tip a kiss and stood up. "Well, I'd say you're all clean now. Have a nice day!" I watched as she exited the shower, wrapped herself in a towel, and went back to her dorm.

12