All Comments on 'Coed Harem Ch. 01'

by MasterBates2U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 4 years ago

Damn! I love a slow build that leads to a rewarding payoff. Very rewarding in this case. Great characters, intensely vivid descriptions. Put me right into the action. Looks like the start of an excellent series.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 4 years ago
Great Start

Ok you've got me hooked looking forward to part two? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice start...

Its has a good beginning and seems paced very well. Please keep writing and tell us more about Will.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
So is this some sort of science fiction story...?

He has somehow picked up some quality that makes women desperate to mate with him and become pregnant by him? I am just taking your word that the sexual encounters here and in the next chapter lead to pregnancy, since there is no way for the women to know that yet. I can't figure out if the fall he took was the source of this unearthly power of mind control, especially since he clearly doesn't want it and is not interested in a husband/father role. Nor would the women be interested in being mother's at this point, or anywhere in the future, despite them being attracted to him for sex.

I will follow this series, but I am very puzzled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous