Coed Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. Come again?"

"Could you come over here and take a look?" Natalie said. "I need some of those copy editing skills of yours."

"Okay, let me see what I can do," I said as I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head to dispel the vague haziness that clung to my mind.

As I walked over to Natalie's side, I was painfully aware of her ass, bent over and thrust out in such a way that every contour of her form was on display in those leggings. Ample. Smooth. Toned. As she rocked a little on her toes, I was treated to the sight of her cleft parting those round cheeks down the middle like a ripe Georgia peach, her hips shifting in tandem, haunches flexing with a smooth athleticism and power.

I couldn't think straight. She seemed to be engrossed with her work, so I edged closer to get a better look at whatever she needed me to edit on the screen. Over her shoulder, I could make out the gist of the text, but copy editing is an art of tiny nuances, so I edged a bit closer for a better view, then edged a bit closer, and—

Suddenly, Natalie froze.

She turned her head and looked over her shoulder. It took a moment for me to grasp what was happening. I looked down and there I was, with a raging hard-on painfully constrained against my track pants. It was directly, boldly, firmly jabbed into the smooth cheek of Natalie's ass. In fact, the head was pressing a little dimple in her leggings.

I've never been more mortified in my life.

"Oh God," I stammered. "I'm so, so sorry, Natalie, I didn—"

The look in Natalie's eyes killed the words on my tongue. She was calm, staring at me over her shoulder with unmistakable fuck-me eyes, heavy-lidded, drunk with lust.

We watched each other for a couple beats.

Then Natalie straightened a little, but only so she could comfortably reach back. Her delicate fingers traced the outline of my engorged cock through the fabric of my track pants, squeezing the shaft at its base, stroking up to the head.

"Natalie?"

As if in answer, Natalie backed into me, grinding her ass against my crotch so my constrained erection pressed into the cleft between her firm cheeks as she moved with a rhythmic, silky-smooth motion. She leaned back until her shoulder blades pressed against my sternum, where she felt so small and vulnerable in my embrace. She threw her head back, reached up and pulled me into a kiss.

I could sense it then: that distinct taste, so faint and ghostly sweet you'll often miss it, that emanates from a woman's lips when you're both in the throes of arousal.

As she kissed me, I felt Natalie slip a hand down the front of my track paints, down my briefs, where her fingers fondled my package, exploring the naked heat of my cock and drifting down to my swollen balls with a light feathery touch.

"Will, I need you inside me," Natalie whispered as she lowered her head and concentrated on the frustrating obstacle of my clothes.

"Natalie?" I managed, even as my head spun and she started to push down the front of my track pants, freeing my cock. "Natalie, what are you doing?"

"I could ask the same of you," Natalie said, giving a low breathy giggle as she continued to grind against me. "Seeing as how you have your hands all over my ass."

I looked and, indeed, my hands were firmly gripping her waist. In fact, I had hooked my thumbs beneath her waistband and was starting to edge the leggings down, revealing the smooth caramel slope of Natalie's haunches that, farther down, swelled into the fullness of her ass.

"Okay, you've got me there," I admitted. By now my track pants and briefs were down at my ankles. Clear precum oozed from my rearing cock. "But, Nat—"

Natalie cut me off with another kiss as she took my hands and guided them to her waist, yanking down her leggings and panties in one fell swoop. She was one of those women who had to shimmy her hips a little when she slipped into a pair of jeans and Natalie shimmied her hips the same way when we freed her from her leggings.

Briefly, for a few moments, she continued to grind against me, her naked ass pressed against my exposed cock, and there was nothing between us. The heat was incredible. She arched her back a little as she egged me on and I felt her voluptuous cheeks, then the slick folds of her sex, enveloping the head of my cock. It was impossible to say if I could feel Natalie's throbbing heartbeats, or simply my own, as she toyed with me.

Then, in a matter of seconds, she was out of her shoes and up against the concrete wall, naked from the waist down, same as the day God made her, with her ass high and her wet pussy presented to me submissively.

I tried to hang onto what little sanity I had left in this haze of animalistic lust.

The library's study rooms were private, sound dampened, with only a small glass window in the door to the main lobby. Even if we were fucking in a glass cage, here on the sixth floor of the library, past 11 p.m. during a Friday night, what were the chances somebody was on the same level, let alone close enough to stumble in on us?

Next to zero.

With that in mind, I still knew this was stupid, careless, and irrational to the upteenth degree. It had regretful mistakes written all over it.

But, at this point, I also knew I was powerless to stop Natalie, or myself. I didn't have it in me to say no when every particle of our bodies was urging me to say yes.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath.

"Yes. Exactly," Natalie said, nearly panting as she leaned forward with her hands pressed against the wall and that pink conch glistened between her thick caramel thighs. "Now get your ass over here."

I fell in behind Natalie. I rested my hand against the small of her back. She was trembling, in heat. Her legs quaked as I ground my crotch into the cleft of her ass, thrusting my veiny cock against the softness of her inner thighs and slick folds of her vulva. Then the head nudged against her slit, I gripped her hips, and gradually pushed myself in with a deep-throated snarl.

Natalie gasped. A shudder passed through her body and she sagged against the wall, but I barely noticed. I was in a violent haze. I gripped her haunches and, with each upward stroke, I pressed farther and farther into the depths of her wet velvety softness. Her tunnel clamped around my turgid cock, tight around the base, and I felt a delicious sense of mounting pressure as I settled into a pounding rhythm.

Each stroke was soon accompanied by the distinctive slap of skin against skin as I repeatedly slammed my pelvis into the base of Natalie's ass. She gasped, panted, and moaned, though the sounds were often cut off by a sharp catch of breath.

I felt my testicles, heavy and full of cum, tight up against the base of my cock, as they rammed against her. Looking down, I could see her cheeks ripple with each impact, soft and feminine against the masculine hardness of my midsection. It struck me again, the womanly fullness of Natalie's body, unlike anything I'd experienced before.

Natalie nearly shrieked with a shock of pleasure, then came back down, moaning hoarsely through her teeth. I could feel her tensing up as I leaned forward, and settled into a slower, driving cadence into the depths of her womb. I pushed the hem of her shirt up and up, until I was able to slip my hand beneath her bra and grip her breast. I could feel the hard nipple poking into my palm. Her hair flew as she shot me a glance over her shoulder and pressed her hand over my own, holding on for dear life.

My cock's head kiss her cervix with each driving thrust. My balls were churning and the entire length of my shaft started to burn exquisitely, each vinegar stroke bringing me closer to climax.

Looking down at her through half-closed eyes, images fluttered in my mind — unexpected and unbidden — of Natalie heavily pregnant with my child.

With those wide hips and thick thighs, Natalie was built to carry a baby. I could envision her swollen belly, big and round and riding low on her frame, while the rest of her feminine features only grew more pronounced with motherhood. I imagined her looking at me over her shoulder again, flashing those same lustful heavy-lidded eyes, while she cradled my child in her womb.

And at some point in that hazy wonderland, the dam broke.

I bore down and pressed Natalie up against the wall as I continued to rut into her, unleashing a torrent of hot cum into the depths of her womb with a series of heaving contractions from the base of my cock. Natalie moaned with each surging ejaculation. We came down. We were both breathing heavily, incapable of words. She sagged against me and she sighed. And we both gradually collapsed to the floor.

We were spent.

There were a couple moments of dazed confusion. Natalie reached up and readjusted her misted glasses that hung askew on on her nose, before she clambered to her feet in a panic.

"Shit," she muttered as she ran over to her leggings and started to slip them on before anyone could discover her in such a compromised state.

I saw her beautiful pink conch, filled with a heavy load of my cum, winking at me from between her thighs as she bent over and wiggled her ass into her leggings.

Then I climbed to my feet and followed suit.

"What the hell was that?" I said as I slipped one leg, then the other into my briefs.

"I don't know. I don't have any idea," Natalie responded with a dumbfounded, if slightly embarrassed voice. She was quiet. She dropped to one knee and started tying her shoes. "I don't know what came over us."

I shook my head.

"I didn't...that wasn't..."

"No," she said, firmly, looking up at me. "It just happened. Maybe it was the stress, or we were tired, or the long hours staring at numbers — who knows? Wild shit happens. I've never felt anything like that before."

I planted my hands on my hips and surveyed the room.

"I guess..." I murmured, thinking it through, as I packed my laptop into its carrying case "I guess we're mostly finished. We can tie off the loose ends on our own and get the group ready for the final presentation, but we've done just about everything we need to."

"Sure, fine," said Natalie, who didn't sound like she was listening. "Let's do that."

After we slipped back into our respective sweaters, hoodies, and jackets, we came to the door. Natalie rested her hand on the door knob, stopped, and then she looked up at me.

"Will?" she said. "You didn't have...any feelings, like anything romantic or a crush on me before we decided to meet up at the library, did you?"

I shook my head. And that was the honest truth.

"No, Natalie," I said, gazing fixedly into those dark eyes framed by her glasses. "I didn't feel that way about you."

"Huh," Natalie murmured to herself, stumped and flabbergasted, as she opened the door and walked out. "Well, fuck me, I guess."

"Already did," I chimed in and winced. My habit of trying to mask any awkwardness and anxieties with hamfisted jokes was going to be the death of me. "Look, if it means anything, I hope it wasn't a bad experience for you and I'm so sorry, I really am, if it was. I never intended for this to happen."

Natalie seemed unsure how to describe her thoughts as the elevator door slid open and she stepped inside. For the sake of Natalie's comfort, I decided that I would take the stairs down and give her some space.

"Not at all, it was...unbelievable, Will," she said, and there was a hint of warmth there. "I guess you'll have a crazy story now to tell the boys when you go bar hopping this weekend."

I chuckled, still reeling from it all and a little bemused.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin, Natalie. Our secret is safe with me."

The elevator doors gradually slid close. Inside, as the gates closed in, Natalie seemed relieved by my promise. She nodded.

"Good."

----------------

I hurried down the stairs, through the main foyer, and out the main doors of the library as the campus clock struck midnight.

Cool air hit me on my way out onto the school's central mall and I was thankful for that, as well as the cover of darkness, to hide the fact I was disheveled and coated with sweat. I probably reeked of sex.

As such, I booked it across campus, nearly jogging. I hurried past a group of students chatting under the beam of a walkway light and they barely gave me a glance, except for one girl who perked up after I walked by. She straightened and looked around, eyeing her friends with a curious expression.

"What was that?" she said, her nostrils flaring as she breathed deep and watched me recede into the night. "Did you feel it?"

12