Coed Turned Housewife Ch. 05

Story Info
Professor's office hours include bareback teenage sex.
874 words
4.34
31.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

Coed Turned Housewife, Ch. 5 - "Dr. Benning's Office Hours"

The fifth in a series about innocent Chelsea Pelham and her handsome professor, Dr. Mark Benning.

***

Chelsea came to Dr. Benning's office hours that night, as he had instructed. He looked up from some papers in his hand as she entered, her chestnut hair spreading out against her heavy backpack. Her lips were pouting and she was flushed from coming up the stairs.

"How's my sweet little girl?" He got up to greet her, setting down her things and escorting her to the small sofa. "How's my beautiful sexy girl?" He brought his fingers to her mouth as he sat next to her. She kissed and sucked them gently as she looked obediently into his eyes.

"Take your clothes off," he instructed. He had closed and locked the door. The blinds were drawn. "Get naked, Chelsea. I want to see those big tits bouncing in my face. She seemed startled and unsure as she began to strip. Shortly she was stark naked and he was fully clothed.

He sat her down on the small couch and kneeled in front of her. She knew he loved kissing and touching her small, recently virginal pussy - but she had never experienced him facing it directly and lapping at it with such appetite. She started to feel sparks in her hungry cunt, her eager clit twitching as his tongue lapped and sucked.

"Can you come like a good little slut?" He asked her, bringing his mouth to hers, teasing his tongue around her tongue so she could taste herself on his lips. She wanted to come so bad as he gently rubbed and teased the swollen nub of her clit but she knew that - so far at least - she could only come fully if impaled on his cock.

"No, Mark, I need you inside me," she whined as her fingers threaded the coarse dark hair of his head as he again bent down, lapping hungrily at her pouting downy lips. His cum from earlier that day was still inside of her and he thought he could taste it when his tongue traveled into her channel. Her pussy was perfectly tight, vacuuming in his cum with each raw injection. He groaned as his cock grew even harder, thinking of all the times he had left her tight little hole gaping with a cream-pie.

"You're being greedy, Chelsea, do you know that?" He said teasingly, rising. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped, and the majestic head of his cock bobbed free. He grasped it, holding the throbbing erection close to her face as it lengthened, rubbing the smooth warm cock against her mouth to excite them both. He abruptly sat next to her, motioning for her to sit on his lap, facing away.

He positioned her forward, her large ass spreading generously for his viewing pleasure as her juicy pussy slowly eased down onto the smooth length of his cock. He could hear her suck in her breath as she took the full length, his big balls nestled up against her dewy little pussy lips gaping and spread against his girth.

He could see her exquisite rosebud slightly open. He felt tightly gripped by her warm, wet channel. He began to work his cock gently, fucking the tight hole while he held her petite frame, the big tits jiggling as he pulled her nipples roughly.

"Move forward for me, that's my good girl," he coaxed her as he brought his thumb to press against her tight asshole. His hand kneaded her firm, bouncy ass cheeks as he slowly probed the perfect star-shaped aperture that lie in between.

"Baby, you have to wear shorter skirts to the lab. I need to touch this ass and pussy whenever I need it." He was spanking her ass-cheek hard as he said it, a red mark rising against her silky skin.

She moaned and grunted. "Do you like this?" he asked, as he pushed his large finger against her butthole. It wouldn't go in. Too tight. He regrouped, covering his pinky in her pussy slime and pressing it slowly into her.

"Agghhh" she cried out and began to fuck back harder. He was almost two knuckles in, his thick pinky stretching the hole nicely.

Suddenly he felt her body seize and shake, the hips rocking into him, a deep vibration gripping his hard cock.

"Cum on my cock, baby," he instructed, "God, you're a good little butt slut. I bet you want me to fuck your tight little ass next." She was lost, her juices gushing as her pussy swallowed him hungrily.

Thus provoked, his balls tightened and he felt himself jetting all his cum inside her unprotected womb, bathing his teenage lover's pussy in spurt after spurt of thick white cream.

They were still for a long moment. He helped her to dismount slowly, and gently, so he could watch the rivulet of pearly cum form in her gaping pussy as he uncorked her. She squatted patiently in front of him while he brought his phone up to video the flow of cum from between her labia, his purple hard-on flagging in the frame.

"God, that's so good." He sighed.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers