All Comments on 'Coeds Pt. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Joseph and melanie need to continue their affair.

Str8AsStr8Asover 3 years ago

Lovely story, and I am proud of Della coming to Melanie's rescue; and the lead up to the act itself was incredibly erotic, with her on his lap, her breast in his face, and experiencing orgasm. What seemed odd, however, is that Della is a feminist, believing the many men look at women as sex objects; and yet she recommends that Joseph select a sex object, even offering Melanie as the item. Della redeems herself by her tender care for Melanie, but it's difficult to reconcile her feminism with her recommending Joseph find an undergrad woman for the SOLE PURPOSE to satisfy his sexual desires--the very thing she loathed in sex-fixated men. Still, it was very erotic and I gave it a 5. I'd like to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

I like how there was just enough detail and the story flowed well. It was convenient to have Melanie come over, and the seduction was plausible.

Responding to St8As, I think that, as a feminist, she COULD have cut off Joseph and made him live with it, but the story mentioned some instances where that could go wrong—a wife catching her husband jerking off. I think she compromised so he could still get sex in a way that would not exhaust her.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very hot!

But then, your stories always are! I hope this story line continues; I look forward to more firsts for our blossoming coed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coeds Series Info