Coeds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a surprise that he couldn't hold out very long. With a preliminary groan, he sent an immense amount of his emission deep into her, causing her to cry out also. It seemed to go on forever, and when it was finally over he dumped himself unceremoniously on her body, all but swallowing up her small frame with his own, his cock still buried to the hilt in her vagina.

Melanie bravely stood it for a minute or two, then finally said, "Oh, please, Professor—I mean Joseph, can you come out now?"

That was just about the last thing he wanted to do, but he grudgingly complied, rolling off of her and landing heavily on his back next to her.

He looked over at her. "Are you okay?"

She brushed away the tears that had bedewed her face. "Sure I am. It—it was fantastic." He was far from sure she was conveying her true feelings, but the look of affection and devotion she was giving him convinced him. She didn't have to say the words: I'm glad it was you who deflowered me.

Now Joseph realized that that very matter needed to be dealt with. His own cock was smeared with small streaks of her blood, and he could tell that her pussy was wet with little red spots.

"We'd better get ourselves cleaned up," he said.

Once again he lifted her up in his arms, as if she were his own daughter (but a father wouldn't take his own daughter's virginity, would he?), and headed to the bathroom.

He had placed her on the toilet (with the lid down) when he heard the front door opening. The front hallway provided a direct line of sight to the upstairs bathroom, and he saw Della frown at seeing her husband standing there naked at the sink. She couldn't see Melanie from her vantage point.

She stalked up the stairs and entered the bathroom. Only then did she catch a glimpse of Joseph's lover.

"What on earth has happened here?" she burst out.

Melanie, misunderstanding Della's words, gave a frightened little shriek and tried to cover her nakedness with her hands. But she hadn't acted fast enough.

"She's a virgin?" Della cried, staring daggers at her husband.

"I didn't know!" Joseph shot back. "You don't expect twenty-one-year-old girls to be virgins!"

Melanie by this time was petrified. Omigod! she thought. I've just been caught committing adultery! What a way to begin my sex life!

Della rushed over to the young woman, sympathy and concern all over her face. Kneeling down in front of her, she said, "You poor thing, are you all right?"

Melanie, staring fixedly at Della, gradually relaxed and let her arms hang at her sides. Why she didn't feel more embarrassment at being naked in front of her lover's wife she couldn't have begun to say.

"I—I'm fine," she muttered.

"Did it hurt?" Della said.

"Yes, but not much."

"Not much? I think you've been crying."

"Really, it's nothing."

With another venomous look at her husband, she snapped, "Get me a wet washcloth. Use warm water."

Joseph obeyed mechanically, handing the washcloth over to Della. She took it and, gently parting Melanie's legs, wiped up the mixed blood and semen that were leaking out of her pussy.

"There, that's better," she said, standing up and throwing the washcloth in her husband's direction. "Clean yourself up too, buster," she ordered.

Joseph wiped away the blood on his cock. He had a momentary desire to save this precious object, but after another murderous glance from Della he dumped it into the hamper to be washed.

"You go and cuddle with her," Della said, prodding her husband's bare chest with her index finger. "She's been through a lot."

Joseph was happy to comply, leading Melanie by the hand and taking her back to the guest room, where they reclined on the bed, Joseph placing his young lover on top of himself.

"Your wife is really something," Melanie said admiringly.

"Yes, she is," Joseph acknowledged.

"She's actually okay with this?"

"It sure seems that way, doesn't it?"

"But—but why?"

"I guess my demands on her are a bit more than she can handle."

"So you are, um, intimate with her."

"Oh, of course. It's wonderful. But she just doesn't want it as often as I do. And she doesn't like certain things that I like to do."

"What might those be?" Melanie said in a shaky voice.

"I'll tell you later."


12