Coerced At the Conference

Story Info
Taken advantage of whilst away...
1.5k words
4.06
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky hated these conferences with a passion. Work had insisted - it meant leaving her family for the weekend. She knew some people at work loved the chance for a break away and a paid weekend somewhere but she could never be bothered. She preferred being at home with her husband and kids and enjoying the weekend. She looked around the lounge she was currently sat in. The hotel was busy and at least it was a nice one, training seminars, new products, professional development opportunities - she had already survived the first day.

She had arrived early this morning and checked into her room. She had unpacked as she was there for the next few days and put her ben wa balls in. Vicky had a high sex drive - it was one of the reasons she didn't like being away.

After the long day on the courses (the only bright spot being her naughtiness that the people around didn't know about), she had retreated up to her room, taken a bath and changed into the black dress she had brought for this evening. Her large full breasts looked incredible in this dress - even if she did say so herself).

Before she went back down she lifted her skirt, sliding the panties to one side she circled her clit and almost instantly brought herself off. It was good but not what she needed right now. That would have to wait until later. There were other people from her company here and she had to socialise with them and make sure everyone was okay. Her panties were soaked from her orgasm and constant arousal. She slid the balls out and wrapped them in her panties putting them in the bottom of her back and walked back out. She loved the naughty feeling of walking around with no panties on but no-one knowing. Just occasionally she liked to flash people so that someone knew and she looked around wondering if she wanted to do that tonight!

She sat at the bar on one of the high stools and ordered a drink. That was when Vicky saw him for the first time. He was tall, around six foot, and sat on the other side of the bar area. Short dark hair and green eyes that glittered were staring at her intensely. There was something in that look that both turned her on incredibly and made her very nervous. He smiled at her and lifted an eyebrow motioning to the seat next to him. Slowly she raised her glass, her wedding band obvious on her finger and shook her head. He smiled and shrugged then looked around the room.

She put him out of her mind and for the next hour chatted to people around her from her work. She was enjoying the drinks and the conversation despite herself. She felt someone brush past her, a hand lingering on her backside slightly too long as he excused himself in a deep voice. She turned to say something and caught those glittering green eyes again and the words died in her throat. He smiled a knowing smile and walked off leaving her incredibly wet and even more nervous, her breath catching in her chest.

Finishing the rest of her drink she excused herself and made her way to the toilets again. She barely had the cubicle door shut before her dress was up and her fingers in her soaking pussy. She came three times in quick succession, driving her fingers in and out of her tight hole. She tried to muffle her groans but she knew some of the other people in the toilets heard her. She was just too horny to care. She was going to have to go back to her room soon. She needed a toy inside her now.

As she walked back out of the toilets he was there again. Was he following her? She made her way back to her colleagues and excused herself saying she didn't feel well and was going to her room to lie down. She looked round but the stranger in the dark suit with the green eyes was no where to be seen. She struggled as she realised that she felt both disappointment and relief. She walked through the hotel, in her mind deciding which toy she was going to use first and hit the button on the lift. She stepped inside and hit the button for her floor. Just as the doors were closing he slid inside.

Frozen she backed up against the wall. The look on his face was predatory and she could feel the wetness between her legs. She hadn't been this horny since that time with her husband and his best friend out in the park. He moved towards her and she pressed up against the wall of the lift no where to go. The lift began moving but it was a long way up to her floor in this slow lift.

His hand was like a striking snake, reaching out and gripping her hair. He leant in fast and kissed her before she could complain or squeak at the arousing pain of his grip on her hair. His other hand was lifting the front of her dress and found her wet slit almost instantly.

"No..." She muttered into his mouth as he kissed her.

"Yes slut..." He growled back as he drove two fingers into her cunt.

She came hard. Her nails dug into his shoulders through the suit as she gripped onto him for dear life. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against her hip as he finger fucked her wet hole. She came again whimpering, a single tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to think, tried to work out what to do. She wanted things she shouldn't but she wasn't even sure she had a choice anymore.

The lift doors open and he practically dragged her out of the lift by her hair. She gasped as he grabbed a key from his pants pocket and swiped the lock on the door. He pushed in open and dragged her inside, throwing her onto the bed. Her skirt rode up leaving her naked from the waist down, her legs splayed wide, cunt on show to this stranger with powerful eyes. She looked at him... She couldn't move... There were too many conflicting thoughts in her head. She shouldn't do this but she was desperate for a hard cock in her pussy.

As she lay there, frozen with indecision she saw him strip. His jacket and shirt went to the floor then his pants, he kicked off his shoes. Her eyes widen as she saw the swelling in his boxers and then as they dropped down as well she gasped. He was stood naked in front of her with a hard thick cock. It was bigger than her husbands and beautiful. She knew now that she would do what ever he asked of her.

He gripped her ankles and dragged her unresisting body to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs painfully wide and lined his thick cock up at the entrance to her tight hole. Her big eyes stared up at him, she hadn't had a cock this big before and she whimpered as he slowly began to force it into her. Her whimper quickly became a deep groan of pleasure. Fuck he was stretching her open. As the head rubbed inside her she came again. She loved this cock.

He thrust hard sending the last few inches of his cock deep into her then slowly he began fucking her. His strokes were long and deep, forceful, pushing her up the bed only to be dragged back as he pulled out. She was a toy, a hole, a piece of meat that he was using for his pleasure. Her orgasms were incidental and not of any consequence. He reached down letting go of her legs and ripped the front of her dress, material flying every where. He grabbed her large tits, hauling them out of the top of her bra to twist the nipples hard. She practically screamed her orgasm them and he let go.

He pulled out, flipped her over and dragged her up onto her knees. He impaled her hard and fast now. She could tell he was getting close, his cock seemed to swell even larger and his thrust were more urgent. She would be bruised inside tomorrow at the pounding she was getting now. She cried out as felt his cock bury itself deep in her quivering cunt, whimpering and tears streaming down her face at the intensity of what she was feeling.

Exploding he pumped stream after stream of his cum into her cunt. Filling her to completion until it leaked out of her and down her legs. He pulled out and sent the last loads over her ass. He slapped her ass hard sending her sprawling face down on the bed. She lay there twitching unable to move as the feeling ripped through her body. She felt him slide off the bed and walk across the room to the bathroom. She heard the shower start and his voice call through...

"Be naked when I come back through slut..."

And she knew she would be.