My Friend's Wife Jessica

Story Info
A suprise awaits when Ron and Jessica meet.
4k words
3.96
45.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N -- First Attempt at writing Erotica, any criticism is welcomed, thank you.

It was Saturday evening and Ron was sitting on his sofa scrolling through the phone. He was in his early 30's and 6 feet tall, had jet black hair with the same coloured piercing eyes, and a clean shaven face. He had put in the hours to sculpt his body to have broad shoulders, strong arms and chest and toned abs. Since he had put in the work he was unafraid to show himself of so he was sitting without a shirt and a pair of black jeans. Usually at this time and on this day he would usually be out and about in a club meeting a new woman but today was different. The cause of this change in behaviour was a buxom brunette called Jessica. She was in her late 20's and 5'5", with hair that flowed past her shoulders; blue eyes, D cup breasts and a fit body with toned butt to boot. She was someone who knew that all her eyes were on her when she entered the room, some out of jealousy and most out of lust. The thing that separated her from others that Ron knew was that she wasn't a stranger but someone who he had known for a few years. She was his friend Peter's wife. Though he like most other guys desired her but his friendship with Peter kept in check but more than he was scared of catching a beating from him. Peter was a hunk of man, 6'6" in height, with a bulky chest and strong arms, since they shared a gym he was aware of the amount of time of his he had spent learning how to fight. Though he was almost 40 no one could imagine standing up to him and Ron was the same.

But things started changing a few weeks back. He and Jessica had been friends throughout the years since she was Peter's girlfriend and then wife and so they shared a bond and used to have conversations without Peter being present but aware of their relationship. But one day Peter and Jessica had an argument and since Ron knew them both she felt comfortable to talk out her feelings with him so she went to meet him. Though the fight was silly she felt nice to be able to express her frustrations to Ron. After the topic of the fight was exhausted the conversation shifted to lighter topics. In between she inquired why Ron hadn't settled down with someone yet. Though he had no ill intention he remarked that all the good ones are already taken with a wink. She raised her eyebrow and gave a cheeky smile and retorted back, "That should not stop you from taking a risk, who knows what could happen." Before he could make sense of the remark she quickly changed the topic but it lingered in his mind. Soon it seemed as if the conversations between had increased and had an air of flirting between them though it all seemed harmless at first.

Until one night after midnight his phone beeped with a message. He thought it just another text but the content of that message left him flummoxed. It was Jessica standing in front of the mirror in only in skin coloured underwear, her bra barely managing t contain her breasts. His body reacted instantly to the image but he calmed himself thinking it might be sent to him by mistake and so he informed her. She instantly confirmed his suspicion and apologised for sending the picture but didn't delete it. He told her she had nothing to be sorry and she can unsend the picture. Instead of doing that she told him that she wasn't ashamed and she trusts him enough to keep the picture. She asked him instead how she looked in the picture.

He didn't want to blurt out something to make things worse so he replied that she looked good. She wasn't willing to let it go easily so she asked back was the picture sexy? Since she was the one asking he thought it was okay to be a little honest and so told her of course you are sexy. She sent her laughing emoticons and replied well I was talking about the picture but glad to know that you find me sexy. Now he felt even more comfortable to reply back and so he told her that of course you are as if that is a surprise, you know the effect you have on guys. She playfully replied that, "No I don't maybe you will have to show me." Though he was sure she was just teasing him he decided that two can play at this game. So he replied," Well I would need to see a little more so that I can show you the full effect." He thought no way she would continue after this and after he got no reply even though she had seen the message it confirmed that for him. As he was about to put his phone down he received another picture, this time the bra had been unbuckled from the back and so the straps had were lose over her shoulders, her breasts freeing out more. His body reacted again and his dick grew hard within his boxers. With the picture there was a message, "More?"

He forgot to heed caution and was now driven by only his desire and so he quickly replied in the affirmative. In the next picture the straps were removed from her shoulders and her breasts were shielded with her bra held on to by her hand. And again just a text of "More?" followed. Again he followed it with a yes and now the bra was nowhere to be found and the only thing stopping them from being free was her arm pressed against her breasts. And again the message of more followed. And though this teasing had already made him fully erect he could not resist this opportunity to see her breasts and so he replied yes. And soon he received the picture he was waiting for her breasts visible to his eyes in all their glory. They were more than a handful, with veins visible across her fair skin and thumb sized pink nipples that stood at attention. He took his dick out of his boxers and there was already precum on its tip. It was of a modest 6 inch length but was thick. He stroked it a few times, spreading the precum and pulled his foreskin back and clicked its picture to send this to her. Accompanying the picture he sent her a message, "See now you know the effect you have on others."

To that she replied, "well had I known that before I would have offered to take care of it since it was my fault", followed by a wink. Well there did not seem as if anything could stop this from happening and so he replied, "Well you can still help me if you want" which he now followed by a wink.

"How?" she asked trying to act innocent.

"Well you can turn around for me first." Soon he got his wish, she had her back to the mirror and her panty was wedged between her butt cheeks. He started to stroke his dick and replied, "Damn you have such an amazing ass." She didn't reply with any message but sent another picture and this time the panty was nowhere to be found and she was sitting on the sink showing off her ass."Fuck I wish you were here with me right now the things I would do to you."

"Tell me."

"First I would kiss you and hold you tight. Then take your nipples in my both licking and sucking on them while my hands grope your ass. And then my right hand would inch close to your pussy, rubbing it." As soon he sent her that she sent him a picture where she was covering her pussy with her hand.

"Then slowly insert my finger inside feeling the warmth inside and slowly start to finger you." This time she had removed her hand and he could see his pink pussy with puffy lips with only a landing strip bush on it. And she had inserted her finger inside.

"As you turned wetter I would insert another finger thrusting in and out of you as my mouth comes nearer to taste you." The picture had her also with two fingers inside her. "Then I would have kissed and licked your pussy, slowly inserting my tongue inside lapping up your juices." This time there was a video of her fingering herself and taking heavy breaths. "AS you would have neared climax I would take my tongue out and kiss you again making you taste your juices on my lips and tongue while rubbing my hard dick on your pussy, teasing you a little before inserting to its full length into you and thrusting it all out. After a few more such slow thrusts I would quicken the pace while I suck on your nipples." This time there was another video, she was fingering herself with fervour and the heavy breaths were replaced with moans. "I would continue to thrust to bring you to climax and as soon as you come I would spray my cum all over your stomach." With this he too came and in return he got a picture of her wet pussy and a message, "Look now you have created a mess."

"Well maybe next time I could help you clean the mess up." He replied.

"We will see but this was fun, maybe we will do this again and the next time I can see if you are actually good for real or not."

"Well whenever you want, I am at your service." He followed with a wink,

"Goodnight Ron," she wrote with a few kiss emoticons.

After that night neither he nor Jessica brought it up again until a couple of days before tonight when Jessica simply sent him a message telling him to be prepared on Saturday. Nothing else needed to be said he know that he was about to cross a line that he never could return back to. He tried to rationalise it by thinking it wasn't him making the first move and so the blame did not lie on him. And anyhow he could think of nothing else but screwing Jessica the consequences be damned. And so tonight instead of searching for company in a bar he was waiting for the company to invite him over. And the wait didn't last for long as he got the signal he was waiting for when she texted him, "I am waiting" accompanied by a picture of Jessica in lacy black underwear. He quickly put on a white buttoned up shirt, sprayed deodorant and pocketed a few condoms. And he made his way to her house.

As he stood in front of her door, he took a deep breath to just take in what was about happen and then he knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened he took a big gulp looking at what stood in front of him. The pictures could not do justice to how beautiful and sexy she looked. She stood in just the underwear she was wearing in the picture she had sent before. He just stared at her wide eyed and his dick already was pining for release. To break the silence she spoke up, "Do you plan to just stand there or do you plan on cleaning the mess?" He broke from the trance and just replied, "Yes lead the way."

He followed her looking at her toned ass not taking his eyes of her. She led him to a sofa and motioned him to sit down. And she disappeared inside the kitchen and brought out a glass of wine for him. As he sipped on the wine she walked to stand behind him and bent to whisper in his ear, "Finish up and just one more thing left before we can begin." He did not want to wait any longer and so put his glass down. And soon he felt a soft cloth against his eyes and then a knot being tied behind him. Though this did take him by surprise he was willing to play along with it. "Good that you didn't resist." She whispered to him.

"Well to be with you this isn't that big of a hurdle."

"Good now we can have some fun." She whispered and the silence of anticipation filled the air. HE felt the rim of the glass against his lips and he parted them to drink the wine. Soon the glass was replaced by something even better. A pair of lips pressing against his and soon it turned into their lips playing with one another. They were driven by pure animalistic pleasure as they sucked on each other's lips and soon their tongues joined the play. They darted into the other's mouth rolling around. After their lips were satisfied they parted ways. Her hands started to unbutton his shirt as her lips traced kisses down his chin to his neck. Instead of patiently working on unbuttoning each button, she ripped the shirt open. The buttons flew and fell to the floor, as her hands roamed across his chest feeling up his chiselled physique. Soon the trail of kisses went more south and her hands now were busy unbuckling his belt.

"How many times have you thought about this, you and me all alone?"

"So many times."

"Oh yeah have you jerked off fantasising about me? Kissing me, watching me suck on your cock?"

"Yes I have"

"You wanted to fuck your friend's wife? To go behind his back and ravage her?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"Well your fantasies are about to come true today and this is a night you are never going to forget."

He was so lost in the feeling of anticipation and answering the questions he didn't realise that his cock was out in the open and Jessica was stroking it. Soon he felt her lips and they made out as Jessica continued to stroke. She parted her lips away and whispered, "Enjoy."

Soon he felt her tongue lick across the length of his shaft and then lick the head of his penis. After she had coated his dick in her saliva by licking all over it, she put its head in her mouth and started to suck on it. She freed his cock from her mouth to ask, "Do you like my mouth sucking on your dick?"

She did not wait for a reply and little by little more of his dick was engulfed in her mouth. She did not have a problem with the length but the girt was unfamiliar. But she managed to swallow more of his cock. "You have such a good cock; do you want to gag on your big hard cock?" Again she did not wait for a reply. The noise of her gagging and sucking his cock filled the room as she drew closer to the base. Soon he could feel her nose touching him as she had managed to completely take in his cock. He could feel her throat squeezing his cock. "You love this don't you, having a cheating slut drooling over this cock?"

She sucked on its complete length a few more times, slowly increasing the time she held his cock inside her mouth, whenever she would remove his cock from her mouth a stream of saliva would coat his dick. She managed to hold him inside for a quite a few seconds and until now she was driving the pace of the action. But now Ron wanted to take some control and show her how much he enjoyed her mouth. So he decided to use his hand to hold his dick inside her mouth a little longer. As she went down he moved his hand to her head but instead of feeling her hair he felt another hand already there. He panicked and quickly removed his blindfold and what he saw filled him with surprise and fear. This mix of all emotions with the pleasure of his dick in her mouth was too much and he came. As the gush of cum filled Jessica's throat, the fog of his emotions disappeared and he become aware of what he saw.

Jessica was on her knees having swallowed his cock and it was Peter was the one guiding her with the hand on her head. Though he was scared for his life, due to cuming just a few seconds before he had no energy to run or defend himself, but his wide eyes exposed how terrified he was.

Before he could say something Peter spoke first. "Don't worry if I wanted to hurt you I would have already done that. I know a lot of questions must be running through your head, but let me just tell you the only reason you are here, with my wife on her knees and her throat filled with your cum, is because of me."

Before he could ask any clarifying questions, Peter spoke again, "I was the one who set this whole thing up, even the sexting that you guys had that night. I always wanted to see my wife with another man and you had the luck of the draw because we both trust you. And you can spend time asking questions but I think we both know that you would rather spend that time fucking my wife." Before Ron could say anything, Peter walked up the stairs. Jessica stood and smiled at him and followed Peter up. Ron sat there gathering his thoughts but nothing else made sense except his desire to fuck Jessica and knowing that Peter would be there looking at his wife getting fucked by him gave his dick a new lease of life. And so he followed its lead and went up the stairs.

As he entered their bedroom he saw Peter sitting on a single cushion sofa on the corner and Jessica sitting on the edge of the bed. "Good you didn't keep me waiting." She spoke to him with a smile. Ron did not say anything and made strides towards her, lifting her face with a finger under her chin and kissed her. His hands made their way to her back and unstrapped her bra. He moved away and slipped of her brand threw it away. He again kissed her and this time he held her tits in her hands, groping them. He started to pinch and pull on her nipples as he squeezed her breasts while never stopping their kiss. Soon he parted his lips, kissed her neck, left a bite marking her there and made his way to her breasts. He looked into her eyes as he sucked on and licked her nipples. He continued to flick and suck on them with his tongue and mouth. His hand started to rub over her wet panty and then entered his hand into them, feeling her wet pussy on his fingers. He pulled and removed his hand to caress her thighs and then spread her legs. He planted kisses on her thighs as his fingers the edge of her panties.

She lifted her weight up so he could easily remove them. And now her pussy was exposed in front of him. He again kissed her thighs and with his hand pushed her to lay her down on the bed. Soon his mouth had made its way to her sex and took a lick. His tongue at first slowly took in her taste but soon the flicks of his tongue turned fast. Jessica's heavy breathes were a sign enough that he was doing something right. He put his hand on her side and pulled her closer to him. Soon his tongue penetrated her, licking and sucking with fervour and playing with clit. Though her pussy was wet enough for his fingers, her taste compelled him to continue lick and suck her. Soon the breaths turned to moans and followed by her climaxing and filling his mouth with even more juice

But he was not going to let her rest, and he quickly he inserted his finger in her. As his finger penetrated his tongue didn't stop working. The sound of her wet pussy being penetrated and her moans filled the room. And she was close to another orgasm, but he had different plans. He said in a commanding tone," Flip over and get on your hand and knees." Jessica quickly complied. He thought about getting the condom from his jeans but before he could Peter spoke up, "No condoms necessary." Ron was not bothered by either with Peter said and what he was doing.

He went behind Jessica and licked and sucked her pussy again before he brought his dick near it. He rubbed his cock against her pussy lips and spoke, "Are you ready to be fucked in front of your husband?"

She enthusiastically replied, "Yes, god yes."

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am, please fuck this whore."

Without responding he thrust his cock into her and all she could muster was a whelp. Though her pussy was wet the sudden of his movement jolted her. Instead of taking it slow, he started to thrust in and out of her with intensity. Her pussy gripped tightly his dick as he fucked, her moans and their skin beating against each only sounds in the room. While he continued to fuck her he could not resist smacking her ass, to which she only said "More." So he obliged and smacked her again. He responded to her pleadings of more with another smack on her butt that easily turned redder with every spank. He took hold of her hair and pulled her back as he mercilessly fucked her. "You are such a dirty girl enjoying another man's cock. Did you fantasize about me fucking you?"

"Yes yes I did."

"Do you like my hard cock filling you up?"

"Yes."

"I knew you were a no good slut." He spanked her ass again. He decided to change positions and ordered her to lay down on her back. He lifted her legs so that they would be over his shoulders and penetrated her again. This time he looked directly into her eyes with determination, as she was lost in waves of pleasure. He thrusted as deep as he could inside her, filling her up completely. Instead of complete fervour he switched things up slowly down now and again to reach deep into her. He started to build up to a crescendo, with deeper and faster thrusts. He was coming closer to climaxing once again, and it was clear to both Jessica and Peter, as Peter made his way towards the bed. He sat near Jessica's head and she smiled looking at him before turning her eyes towards Ron. "Fuck me Ron, fill me up with your cum."

12