Coerced - Bully Bonding Ch. 03

Story Info
Changed, Sam gives into his wife and tastes her lover's cock.
4.1k words
4.39
14.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather pressed on the back of Sam's head, and he didn't resist. A wicked grin curled her lips. She leaned in, allowing Will's cock to rub and leave a trail of saliva and precum along her cheek. The second before Sam touched Will, she swooped in and intervened with a sloppy kiss.

Frustration burned in Sam's gut. Heather told him to blow Will then got in his way. He gasped against her mouth. He wanted this. No. He couldn't. The pill, his new body, had to be playing tricks on him. There was no way he could want to wrap his lips around Will's perfect...fat...cock.

As the realization struck Sam, Heather shifted to Will's slimy head. Sam followed suit. Salty liquid smeared across his flesh and tickled his tongue. He thought kissing another man's genitals would repulse him more, but he wasn't a man anymore, and the one responsible needed worship.

Heather gave Sam room, sliding over beside him. She pulled his hair back away from his face and hovered by his ear. "Take your time. You don't have to do what I did but show him how much you appreciate him letting you service his superior cock."

Despite Heather's encouragement, Sam had no idea what to do with such a monster. Even an average-sized one would have given him pause. He tried to recall Heather's techniques and the ones he had seen in porn, but the musky, manly scent coming from Will's manhood clouded his mind.

Sam planted a trail of kisses from the under the cockhead to midway down the shaft. He breathed in, and restlessness filled him. Every sensation from his lower parts drove him. He hesitated, afraid of what tasting more of Will's virility would do to his sense of self.

Heather rested more of her weight against Sam, and he drifted forward. The tip of his tongue touched warm, firm flesh. A salty tang spread throughout as more pressed against. He swore he'd hate it, but something about the flavor stirred him. Some primal instinct took over.

Shivers of excitement ran down Sam's spine. He licked up Will's shaft, slow yet eager, lapping up the mix of Heather's and Will's fluids. A hint of sweetness interrupted the arousing musk, but he didn't mind. He pressed on. Just an inch more to the head.

Sam stopped against the 'V' on the underside of the bulbous cockhead and stared up at the man the cock belonged to. Will locked eyes with Sam, nodding. A desire to please Will made Sam wet. His body knew what would come even if he held on to his foolish masculinity.

Easing forward with Heather whispering encouragement in his ear, Sam opened. Will entered, forcing him to open further. The heat, smooth texture, flavor, and scent invaded Sam. He continued. The second inch caused his jaw to pop.

"Damn, Sammy, your bitch mouth actually feels pretty good, but," Will's huge hand took Heather's place on his head, "I bet your tight throat would feel even better."

Sam endeavored to tell Will that he didn't need to press him, he wanted to take his cock in, but only muffled, garbled words came out.

"I think it would be hotter to let him do it himself," Heather said, her breath hot in Sam's ear.

"That's not really my style." Force pressed Sam's head closer, and he gaged.

Heather shifted around and grabbed Will's wrist. "I know. Do it for me? For him."

"Okay, okay." Will removed his hand and dropped it back against his muscled thigh with a slap. "Don't disappoint your wife, Sammy."

Mouth full of dick, Sam tilted his body until he caught sight of Heather. She leaned in until their cheeks touched and parted her lips as if Will sprouted a second cock which needed sucking. Will's words, and Heather's display, filled Sam with determination. He aimed to impress her.

Sam stretched as wide as possible and pushed forward. Ridges pressed against the back of his throat, and he gagged. His desires didn't mesh with reality—he had never taken anything before. However, he didn't want to disappoint either member of his audience.

Relaxing, Sam inhaled through his nose. He let his concern and doubt fade away until the only things on his mind were the cock in his mouth and Heather. His lips loosened around Will's girth, and saliva leaked down the shaft. A small section passed his tonsils.

The urge to gag rose, but Sam calmed himself. He paused for a moment before more thick meat slid past his limits. Pride and excitement surged within him. Never did he expect to be able to perform so well; not that he thought he'd ever be in a situation quite like this.

Sam's throat stretched to its absolute limit, full and strained. His eyes straightened and turned down. Half of Will's cock remained visible, and a thrill ran through him. He couldn't take all of him like Heather—maybe in time—but he was content with his first attempt.

Breathing came difficult with such a massive rod lodged in his windpipe, yet Sam managed. He lifted his eyes up Will's rock-hard abs, to his bulging pecks, and finally to his commanding eyes. Before Will told him to continue, Sam pulled back.

Sam held Will's gaze as he ran his tongue over the glands of his manhood. His dick throbbed, but his face remained stoic, unimpressed. Sam needed to do better to please Will. He began to bob up and down, feeling every bump, vein, and ridge while it slid back down his throat.

Bliss blossomed inside Sam. He remembered how Heather blowing him made him feel and imagined Will experiencing the same in lieu of an actual reaction. Something about knowing that he made Will experience that pleasure excited him. Juices leaked down his thighs as he sucked away.

A hand slipped underneath the waistband of Sam's boxers. Heather traced the curve of his backside. He flinched, swallowing more of Will, as her fingertips teased the slick folds of his pussy. A moan bubbled up inside him. She ran her fingers up and down and nibbled his earlobe.

"You're so wet, honey. You enjoying sucking his cock that much?" All three of them could see the clear answer, yet uttering any verbal admission terrified him.

Tremors wracked Sam's body—from Heather's ministrations and his own. He shifted, and the cockhead poked the inside of his cheek. Will let out a dissatisfied grumble. Panic flared, and Sam tried to focus and double his efforts. Will would cast him aside if he didn't do well enough.

Sam continued to bob on his treat in time with Heather's rubbing fingers. His back arched, and he stuck out his bottom to give her easier access. He choked as the tip of her finger grazed his hypersensitive little button. Goosebumps rose all along his bare skin.

Heather nibbled and tugged on Sam's earlobe, her breath on his neck burning hot. "Imagine that big, hard, wonderful cock in your mouth going in"—her fingers split, spreading his lower lips—"here."

The pleasure building from Heather's touch and the excitement of sucking off the man who fucked her made him gush. His body convulsed, toes curling, and a moan ripped itself from his throat. He almost lanced himself on Will's cock; his mind lost in a haze of glee.

"Holy shit, honey, did you just cum?" Heather eased back to take in Sam's quivering body, and he let out a disgraceful mewling. "That's so fucking hot. Although, I had hoped Will would have forced the first orgasm out of you."

"Don't worry," Will said, reached down, and cupped Sam's cheek. "If he came just from you touching him, I'm gonna make him a braindead slut with my cock."

"Is that what you think I am?" Heather asked as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the remaining section of Will's shaft.

Will placed his other hand on top of Heather's head. "Nah, babe. You're a bitch who knows what she's doing. Him, though..." His other hand slipped to the back of Sam's head.

Sam tried to say something to defend himself, but only garbled, muffled gibberish reached anyone's ears.

Heather removed herself from Will's cock and gazed up into Sam's eyes. "It's okay, honey. Don't you want to become a mindless cock-slut for the man who stole your wife?"

Every word that reminded him that Heather was no longer his sent fire through Sam's body. While it agonized him at first, now debauched pleasure followed in the wake. He didn't care if he owned her—he wanted to be owned like the little bitch he had always been.

Instead of attempting to verbalize his wishes, Sam sucked and licked what length filled his mouth. "I think Sammy wants to; he's sucking me real hard right now."

"I'm so proud of you, honey. Now," Heather withdrew her hand from Sam's dripping pussy much to his disappointment, "how about I help you with that bad boy? Let's make him cum, and then I can teach you how to be a cocksleeve for a real man."

The thought of giving himself entirely to a better man turned Sam on more than anything in his life. However, there was no way the beast he fellated could cram into his virgin womanhood. Then again, he didn't think he could manage to deepthroat as much as he had. Heather would be by his side.

As if on cue, Heather wiggled up beside Sam. She shoved him to the side a little to make more room, and her hands came up. They wrapped around the slick girth of Will's manhood. Sam pulled his head back until only the head remained inside, and she followed him.

Sam moved to repeat his rhythm, but Heather didn't move. "Honey, let me get one more taste in before he blows."

Will humphed. "You're gonna have to do more than fumble around with half my cock to get me close."

"Don't give me that; I can tell you're close." Heather twisted, and Will jumped against Sam's lips. "This night's been more than we could have hoped for. I'll let it slide."

"It's not every day you get to cuck someone to their face. Oh, sorry, Sammy." Will lifted his hand from the back of Sam's head.

A deep, uninhibited breath flowed into Sam's lungs as he pulled off Will's cock. Saliva dribbled down his chin, leaving a trail from his mouth all the way to the root below. He thought to say something but remained silent. Will was right. He let the bitter emotions melt away and transform into arousal.

Heather wasted no time. She swirled her tongue around the glands, gathering up the excess precum and saliva before she dove on Will's manmeat. Her throat bulged, and she gagged. However, her lips pressed against the trimmed pubes at the base. Seeing her take him all in one motion still amazed Sam.

A devious idea came to Sam. Since his hands couldn't occupy the shaft with Heather taking it like a pro, he would tease her like she did him. He slid his hand onto her backside and groped. She let out a needy sound but continued her actions up front.

The cloth of Heather's thong lifted with ease, but she jerked away from Sam. He tried again, faster, with the same result. Why would she deny him? He only wanted to enhance the moment. Her pussy called to him, yet it remained out of reach.

Heather worked, slurped, and dribbled. Will moaned and gripped the back of her head. Exhilaration and awe filled Sam as he watched her suck, but something else seeped into the cracks: jealousy. He yearned to be the one drawing such noises out of their man.

Sam's hands ran along Will's thighs to his balls. They weighed heavy; full and ready to mark his territory. An image of Heather being filled with Will's cum, the excess leaking out, appeared in his mind. If she wasn't on the pill, he had to have impregnated her by now. His final act of cuckolding Sam.

Despite the humiliation, Sam continued to advance on the object of his current desires. He hefted Will's balls, fondling them. Heather slowed her sucking, and her eyes met Sam's. A shiver ran down his spine. He bumped up against her and stuck out his tongue.

Heather smiled around Will's cock and pulled back. A pop echoed in the room, and the fat rod wobbled. "I see you really want this. Go ahead; finish him off."

With her hands wrapped snug around the base, Heather pointed the magnificent member at Sam's mouth. He wasted no time and dove. Wetness leaked from between his legs as a third of the shaft bulged his throat and stretched his jaw. He sucked and licked with unbridled lust.

A stifled moan eked out of Will, driving Sam on. Several gags shuddered through his body, but he didn't stop. More cock plugged his hole. His breaths came shallow and desperate. Soon he would fulfill the one desire that burned inside him since he saw Heather take all of Will.

Sam yelped as a strong hand pressed against the back of his head. Even if he wanted to chicken out, Will's overbearing strength wouldn't allow him to. He dismissed the misplaced dread and blew Will with more vigor. Twitches began to pulse his manhood.

"Swallow it, ya pathetic slut," Will shouted, holding Sam's head in place.

Will's cock froze before a burst of hot liquid blasted down into Sam's stomach. He flinched backward, but he moved not an inch. More thick, sticky jizz painted his esophagus, making him gag and almost retch. However, pride swelled within him. He proved himself sufficient.

Heather stroked Sam's back, her lips brushing his ear. "I know it can be a little much. Keep calm, breathe, and swallow, honey."

Will's seed continued to pump into Sam. His belly felt full, but it kept coming. He did as Heather advised. Rope after rope splattered against his throat. Had he ever shot a load so large? Not even in their longest, wildest sessions. How so much fit in Will's balls baffled him.

The twitching slowed to double digit seconds between shots. Will's hand shifted from holding Sam down to toying with his hair. As Sam pulled back along the cockhead, bittersweet cum coated his tongue. While it wasn't the mind-blowing flavor he fantasized, he swallowed it down, happy.

"Damn, Sammy, you took that like a pro." Will grinned and flexed his cock. "Are you sure you've never sucked a dick before?"

Sam slurped up the remaining traces of semen from his treat and opened his mouth.

"Oops, you got a little on your chin." Heather leaned in and ran her tongue up to Sam's bottom lip, licking up his mess. "Mmm, tastes good, doesn't it?"

Sam inched forward to kiss Heather and share what remained, but she backed off. Unless she was baiting him into doing something against his will, she wanted nothing to do with him. The realization stung. However, he did this to himself.

"I hope you bitches are ready to take things to the next level because I'm not done yet." Despite having just blown his load down Sam's throat, Will stood at full attention.

"I've been ready since the moment Sam agreed to go to the party." Heather shot a glance at him. "Are you eager to watch a real man fuck me?"

Sam's right hand jolted down to grab his manhood that no longer existed. He stuttered a few unintelligible words. The entire night had been leading up to this, yet he somehow hoped it wouldn't. Sucking off another guy was one thing, but watching Will's big, hard cock pound Heather's pussy...He was drenched.

Heather ignored Sam's internal crisis and stood. Her pelvis settled between him and Will, panties soaked clean through. "You wanna see how wet he makes me?" She cocked her hips forward and bumped his nose with her sopping crotch.

"I think I can already see," Sam said, licking his lips. She had never drenched her underwear quite so thoroughly before.

Heather pivoted a step back toward Will. "I was going to let you take them off, but, if that's how you feel, I'm sure Will is more than happy to take your place."

"No, no, no." Sam's panicked, fragile voice leaked out, and he dragged his knees along the damp carpet to grovel.

A sigh escaped Heather, and she rolled her eyes. "Okay. But only because I want you to compare it to how I've been for you."

Blood rushed between Sam's legs, and his needy clit called to him. His thighs shifted and rubbed, unable to stimulate himself. The frustration built. Maybe if he did as she wanted, Heather would touch him and give him relief. His orgasm from earlier teased at the edges of his mind.

"Well." Heather straightened herself in front of Sam and waited, tapping her foot.

Sam reached up and curled his fingers under the waistband. Heather's smooth, warm skin sent tingles dancing down along his arms. He could, instead of stripping her last scrap of clothing, tease and stroke her. However, as much as part of him wanted to delay, the other wanted her naked before him.

With a quick yank, Sam tore Heather's thong down to her knees. Dark, glistening lips met him at eye height. A strand of arousal clung to her and hung between her legs down to her underwear. The sight made his mouth water. He need only move a couple inches, and he could eat her lovely pussy.

"How does it look, honey?" Fingers slid down and spread her slick folds to expose the beautiful pink center. "More than enough lube for you, but what about him? Think I need some more foreplay?"

Sam nodded, frantic, but his eyes remained glued to Heather's womanhood, waiting.

"Awww, you're such a sweetie. Worried about my comfort." Sam rose to help Heather, but she pushed him back down on his bottom. His stomach dropped. "No, no. Not you. You get to watch."

Will burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh, man. I thought she was going to let you get in on that sloppy puss, Sammy. Your wife's a cold-ass bitch."

The bed creaked as Heather plopped down beside Will and rested her left leg on her right—her vagina on display to Sam. "You heard him, Will, eat my pussy before you fuck me. Show him how to please a woman."

"With pleasure."

Instead of pouncing on Heather or sliding off and getting to work, Will stood. His giant cock slapped Sam in the face and a hand shoved him onto his back. While he scrambled to recover, Will dropped to his knees in front of her. She lifted her legs way over his head and draped them over his shoulders.

Will's meaty hands grabbed Heather by the waist and pulled her forward. She collapsed on her back with a surprised yelp, but she didn't try to stop him. Rather, she arched her back. Her most intimate parts put on full display for him and at his mercy.

"Sammy," Will called. "You might want to get up here and take some notes. Who am I kidding? She's never letting you have a chance to sully her top-notch pussy again."

"Stop talking to that bitch and eat me already." Heather's thigh muscles contracted, pulling Will toward her.

Will settled in and held Heather tight. "You're so bossy tonight. Are you trying to impress him?"

Heather opened her mouth, but a loud moan ripped from her lungs. Will buried his face between her legs, sloppy, wet, smacking sounds echoing off her flesh. Her toes curled and body spasmed. Sam bit his lower lip. He grazed his womanhood and wondered what she must be feeling.

With one hand on his crotch, Sam shuffled his way, on his knees, beside Will. The muscular man didn't stop, and Heather didn't notice Sam approach. She cried out Will's name and fell flat on her back. He propped his elbows on the bed, which lifted her to his face.

Will planted several frantic kisses along Heather's lower lips before he took her aroused clit into his mouth and sucked. She squealed. His tongue, broad as his dick, probed her canal and pushed inside. Juices ran down his chin as he tongue-fucked her.

Urges built up within Sam. He wanted his aching vagina to be treated as passionate, as rough, as Will pampered Heather's. His fingers curled, and he gasped. The interior walls pressed in around his index and middle finger, giving with each thrust. A name played on his lips.

"Will," Sam moaned, lost in the haze of pleasure and hunger.

Hard muscle bumped into Sam, and his fingertips brushed against the ribbed roof of his pussy. He sucked in a sharp breath. Even while focused on another task, Will hit all the right spots. No wonder Heather cheated on him with this stud.

Another jostle brought Sam's attention back outward. He still fingered himself, but he glanced over at Will. His lower half sat at an angle, cocked toward Sam. Sam stared at the massive dark meat poking out from underneath Will. It bounced in time with his rhythmic cunnilingus.

12