Coerced - Bully Bonding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam knew what to do, yet he didn't want to stop his masturbation. He leaned against Will's bulky frame and reached with his free hand. Power swelled within him as rock-hard man-meat filled his hand. He stroked, the shaft still slick.

The smacking stopped, but Heather continued to writhe in pleasure. Will turned his head as he penetrated her with two thick fingers, and his eyes met Sam's. "That's right, Sammy. Make me nice and hard for her."

Sam ran his hand down to the base, letting the girth widen his grip. He pretended his hand was Heather's pussy spreading to accept Will's cock. Tremors rendered his legs jelly, and he stopped fingering himself. His body quivered on the cusp.

"I want to see." As he spoke, Sam slid his hand over every raised vein along Will's length. His fingers tucked under the flared ridge of the bulbous head.

Will stuck out his tongue, leaned in, and licked Heather's slit from bottom to clit. "What do you want to see?"

"This," Sam stroked Will, "fat thing stretching her tight, slutty pussy."

A smack fought with Heather's moans to be heard over the other. "Gimme a minute," Will said before pinning her lower lips against his mouth.

Heather gripped the back of Will's head and pulled him in deeper. Her toes curled, and her back arched. Unable to control himself, Sam resumed masturbating and jerked Will off as fast as he could. He and Heather would cum at the same time, and nothing made him more excited.

Sam's hand tightened around Will's cock, stopping as the pressure between his legs bubbled over. Heather shrieked Will's name and convulsed on the bed. Pleasure seized Sam and washed over his entire body in a wave. His muscles gave out, and he collapsed against her shuddering thigh.

Ecstatic gasps—his own and Heather's—filled Sam's ears. The warmth of her skin on his cheek accentuated the tingles dancing through every fiber of his being. His hand slipped from Will's member. A delicate touch drifted across Sam's belly as he dipped a second hand down to his crotch.

Sam rubbed his oversensitive womanhood, shaking. He craved more, and he knew what he needed. However, if he stood a chance of getting it, he would need to wait his turn. Heather deserved it more than him. The least he could do was be patient and submissive.

Will loosened his grip on Heather's legs and let her rest on her back. "You trying to drown me? You gushed like a fire hydrant."

Throaty laughter rose above heavy breaths. "Maybe." Heather's hand plopped onto Sam's head and ruffled his hair. "I think I like having an audience."

"I can see that." Will stood; his dick eye-height for Sam. He cast his gaze down. "It looks like he likes watching, too."

With a grunt of exertion, Heather propped herself up on her elbows. Her eyes locked with Sam's, and a grin curled her sweet lips. "What're you doing down there, honey?"

Embarrassment burned Sam's cheeks, but he didn't move his hands. "You sounded like you were in heaven, and I—"

"You wanna know how it feels?" Sam lurched forward and nodded. A chuckle bubbled out of Heather. "Maybe later if I'm feeling generous. Right now, I have to take care of something." Her eyes flicked to his left.

"Damn straight. You ready to ride?" Will asked and grabbed himself.

Heather shifted backward and to the side. "I've been ready all night. Get over here, stud."

12