Coercion of Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." I hesitated, and he finally took my weakly resisting hand and placed it on his chest.

"Do you like what you're feeling right now, Ana?" he asked, slowly guiding my hand downward. I did indeed like the different textures, the course hairs grating my fingers, the hardness of his rippled muscles, the malleability of his fair skin. It sent shivers in waves up and down my spine. I simply nodded slowly, unable to speak. He led my little hand on a trail that ended at the rim of his drawers. "So?" he said, anticipating my predictable next move and releasing my hand.

At that point, I flooded my own mind with fresh rationalizations. He already has seen mine. Its only fair I see his too. That'll be my way of getting even. It's not like we're going to have sex. There's nothing wrong with us seeing each other's bodies. He's a doctor and a teacher, so it's really like an anatomy lesson. Needing no more convincing, I slowly pulled the purple, thick cotton down from the rim, kneeling in front of Mr. Camerone as I slid his underwear down to his ankles to join his pants. The massive, dark meat sprang from behind the waistband and bobbed into place at a 90 degree angle in front of my eyes.

"Go on, Babydoll, you can touch it," he goaded. My curious gaze rose from the thick, lengthy stalk of flesh up to his smirking smile. Part of me, the most paltry and animalistic part, relished the opportunity to play with a real man's very real and very large penis. But the other part, the real me (or so I thought) screamed inwardly that this was very wrong and that it needed to end. I submitted to the former, telling myself I'd simply draw the line right there at feeling the man's dong in my hand.

On my knees naked in front of a naked man in his forties, I was to grab hold of the first of many cocks. I started by gently brushing across the side and then making a loose fist around the shaft. I gasped in amusement when it reacted to me with a quick twitch. It was like holding an iron pipe filled with hot water and wrapped in a thin layer of supple leather that was also alive. It was awesome! I examined the dark purplish mushroom at the end, squeezed the strong shaft, and even held Dr. Camerone's sack in my hand before reeling myself back in.

"Wow... thanks, Dr. Camerone," I said, releasing his manhood, considering myself having learned something new that day.

"Don't you wanna kiss it now, Ana?"

"I... not... n... I don't-" I was speechless and not very willing to refuse him.

"I'm just kidding, Anastasia," he said, pulling me up to my feet. "No, I always treat a lady first." He stepped out of his pants, underwear and shoes, looking at me like prey as I slowly backpedaled. "Its ok Ana. I promise you'll love it," he said.

After a few steps, I felt the coolness of the door on my behind and Dr. Camerone was too close for comfort. My heart began to race and fear took hold again as the reality flooded back past the dam of irrational justifications. His penis cap poked me in my bellybutton before his lips once again met mine. I turned my head to the side, trying to deflect the advance but he straightened it with his strong right hand before pressing his mouth into mine again. What choice did I have but to give in to him and to the desire boiling in me and kiss him back.

All I knew about kissing was what I had practiced with my daddy, and that would only prepare me for a goodnight kiss after a date. So, when Dr. Camerone's lips parted and his tongue pushed past my lips, I was in completely new territory. Sensing my ineptitude, he stopped. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Instead of telling him something like 'all of the last 20 minutes or so', I said, "I never kissed a boy like this before. I don't know how. I'm... I'm sorry."

He chuckled. "Sweet little Anastasia. I am not a boy. I'm a man. And a man is supposed to teach you new things. Just follow my lead, ok?"

"O... okay" I agreed nervously and then he came into me again, kissing me like daddy did at first, just lips then opened his mouth and slipped his tongue past my lips. I received his slithering tongue as I opened up to him. His tongue slipped and slid and massaged mine, and I started to feel every sweet sensation in my mouth go directly to my goodie, making it warmer, more tingly and wetter than I can ever remember. By some kind of inspiration, I began to mimic his mouth's slick movements and massaged his tongue with mine, occasionally sucking his between my lips like a popsicle.

When his hand slid between my legs, a finger tracing along my wet slit, I felt an exhilarating jolt. I tried to push his hand away but I wasn't strong enough and he kept fondling my most intimate place. Something about him overpowering my will made me feel so naughty, so free and so sexy. Having resisted those feelings my whole life, I kept trying to follow my old instincts and get contol back.

"Please, sir. Can we just... wait a second..." I panted as he freed me from my first true kiss. But just as quickly as he did, he fastened his lips to my right breast, dipping down slightly as he forced my right wrist against the door with one hand and maintained a snug but not suffocating squeeze on my throat with the other. He sucked hard on my puffy areolas one at a time, flicking my little bee sting nipples with his tongue. I was on fire between the legs, admittedly disappointed he removed his hands from down there to hold me in place.

His kisses went from alternating between my erect nipples down to my belly, then my navel, and then he gazed upward to see trepidation in my eyes before grabbing my knee and lifting it aside to expose my hairy, dripping neediness. I shook my head vigorously, begging him not to do what I knew he would.

"Oh, lord!" I whined the moment his tongue grazed my overheated virgin sex. And he did so much more than graze. He feasted hungrily on my vagina like he was famished, slurping and licking, sucking and kissing my most precious possession. "Oh, oooh, mmmn, nnnnn, mnnnm," I whimpered, pinching my lips with my teeth trying to utter the word 'no' or 'stop' but they would not come out. He just kept ravaging me with his tongue and lips, humming in delight with evey stroke, sending heavenly pleasure through my pulsing core all over my titillated body.

If I couldn't control my mouth, I thought, then maybe I could will my body to fight him off, just to reserve whatever measure of chastity I still had. Squirming, half in resistance and half in pure blissful submission, I worked myself to the side where Dr. Camerone could no longer keep licking my yummy place. Though he was still content to kiss all over my hips, thighs and the side part of my behind, I was able to catch a breath and regain some mental fortitude.

"Dr. Camerone, sir, I, I, I can't..."

"Baby, just relax. I know you like how it feels, I could taste you getting wetter for me. I wanna make you cum. Don't you wanna cum, Pretty One?"

Unable to verbally deny myself more pleasure, I simply turned my body away from Dr. Camerone and faced the door. I was unsure why a man of such superior strength allowed me to do so, until he parted my butt cheeks like before and stuck his face in between, leading with drenched tongue. The man who was supposed to be doing a routine physical examination on my leg was now passionately tongue kissing my poop hole. Such a dirty, perverted angel.

The raw sensation wasn't to be compared to what he performed on my middle parts, but the freaky taboo thrill of it was outstanding! I mean, this man forced me into submission, not so he could have his way and get his own rocks off, but because he genuinely desired to give me pleasure in the most selfless ways possible. In a twisted way I was flattered by his debased form of chivalry.

Dr. Camerone lavished me with wet lashes to my butthole while kneading the flesh surrounding it. My vagina gushed for him, even as I tried to wriggle my way away from the pleasurable torment, the hands that fondled my derriere also pinned my hips to the door. He jammed his tongue in and out of my tight anal ring, rinsing my entire being with a feeling of whorishness I trained my whole life to resist. "This isn't right, Dr. Camerone! That's my nasty hole!" I finally found some words.

"I know, Ana, but it smells and tastes so sweet. Your body is like candy to me," he said in a breath. Then, holding me in place with his left, he let his right snake it's way between my legs again, massaging my naked, grassy slit and the pleasure pearl at the summit of my sex. Shoving his face deeper between my butt to keep my cheeks apart, he continued to lick my behind as he tickled my no longer private parts. The one time I tried to close my legs, he forced them back apart easily with masculine strength. My heart was swept away in a whirlwind, my mind and body trapped in a beautiful nightmare.

At that point I gave in, diving in the cesspool to drown in wanton desires. I let my body relax, spreading wider my thighs in surrender to my forceful lover. And as soon as I did, I was rewarded with my very first orgasm. I began to shudder as all of the velvety sensations sounded at once, the finger he gently encircled my clitoris with, the one he slipped back and forth just inside my pinkness and the tongue poking into my immaculate rim. Something inside me spasmed violently and I let put a long, feminine moan. Between my legs became so inundated I thought I might have peed myself, and what's worse, I wouldn't have cared if I did I was so lost in pleasure.

My hands circulated my smooth, naked body from my neck to my breasts, around to my waist and hips back to my sensitive nipples, moaning as my orgasm ascended to it's peak and then receded, leaving me in a calm haze of satisfaction. I slumped against the door, catching my breath in heaves as Dr. Camerone released me. "See, I told you you'd like it, Angel Eyes," he said, smiling proudly at me.

"Ohhhh, I looooved it," I sighed deeply.

"I'm so proud of you, Ana. You came hard like a real woman," he said, enriching my heart with confidence and making me smile so big at him. Really, I think it was due to the high from my orgasm.

"Now, Anastasia, I believe it's time you return the favor. Come," he ordered, pulling my toward him by my wrist. I didn't resist and he was more forceful than he needed to be, dragging me towards him on my knees, causing me to crawl to catch up. His long, skin-covered steel rod intimidated me. It was so thick and menacing, even more so than before since I was expected to put it in my mouth.

"Just give it a kiss. Like how you did my tongue," he said soothingly. I did as he said and pursed my lips around the hot, purple cap of his penis and began kissing it. I slicked my tongue in circles, knowing I was doing the right thing because Dr. Camerone started to softly moan and comb through my damp hair softly. He let go of my hand to place both on my head, where he just played in my hair for a few moments, seeming to enjoy himself.

"Take more of it in your mouth, honey. There's plenty more dick past the tip and I want you to have all of it," he growled and then clutched fistfuls of my short, blonde hair to pull my mouth onto his meaty member until he jabbed the back of my throat, then repeated. "Here, now keep pace. Just like that," he said unraveling his firm grip off my hair.

I did my best to get him off, trying to pay back what he had done to me. I bobbed along Dr. Camerone's shaft with my lips and tongue, trying to keep my teeth away from it. I grabbed it at the base for control once I established a rhythm. At some point, I came to grips with what I was doing, sucking a stranger's cock in his office like a common whore, but I didn't let that discourage me from my task. It wasn't like I had a say in the matter, so I figured I may as well suck him to the best of my ability.

"That's it Anastasia! I knew it, you're a natural. You were made to suck cock, you learned so easily, Pretty One! Are you sure you haven't been sucking boy's peckers in the restroom?"

"No, sir. I'm just a fast learner!" I replied and then quickly filled my mouth with him again. Somehow I was proud of his compliments. Who would have known I'd be good at sucking cock, let alone taking pride in it.

"You are a fast learner. You got me all ready to fuck now. Ok, Anastasia, up!" he ordered, yanking me off my knees by the arms like a ragdoll. He lifted me up more, gripping me under the thighs which ended up spread at his hips. I could feel his hard shaft lying flat along my slit as he walked me to the foot of his exam table. "Oh Ana, you got me so hot right now. You're such a sexy girl. I can't wait to split this pristine pussy. I want you so bad!" he growled feverishly, setting me down and pushing me flat against the table.

"No, no, wait, Dr. Camerone! I'm a virgin! You can't!" I cried as he came between my open legs. My emotional memory gets blurry at this point. I'm not sure if I resisted because I really treasured my virginity and didn't want my cherry popped, or because I knew he wouldn't stop and I wanted Mr. Camerone to take me and defile me. It was an intricate web of the two.

"Oh, sweetie, you don't wanna be a little cock tease do you? To come in here with your perfect body, and your gorgeous ass out for me, your thong panties soaking wet so I could see your cute little kitten fur. You seduced me, Pretty. And I'm so glad you did because now I can give you what we both want. What we both need," he whispered sincerely while holding me down to his examination table.

"I... I'm sorry I was teasing you! I didn't mean to. Honestly!" I pleaded as he kissed my face, neck, and chest, ignoring my voice. "I didn't mean to seduce you! You don't have to do it to me, just let me suck it again. Can't you get off that way?"

"Aww, you wanna suck my cock again, Anastasia? I'll let you suck all you juices off when I'm done, okay Princess? I promise," he smiled. Then he positioned himself so I could feel his big flesh helmet parked at my poor little opening. "You ready, baby?"

I simply braced myself and shook my head 'no', biting my lip hard, knowing he was going to finally rape me. "I'll go slow," he soothed me, tenderly kissing my forehead. And with that, he pushed himself inside me ever so slowly.

The dome of his tower just inside the vestibule, I could feel myself stretching open with significantly more discomfort than I felt when I inserted a tampon. It might have been much worse if I wasn't gushing female fluid, making everything slick and slippery.

As he slid deeper inside, I yielded my body to him some, spreading wider to accommodate my pushy lover, enduring the pain with tight eyes. With a sigh of solace, Mr. Camerone thrust strong and slow, breaching the crown and seal of my virginity, the proof of my chastity, christening my body anew, the space he filled no longer a girl's flower or goodie but a woman's cunt, her pussy. A pussy that was a real man's right to take, to fuck, even against her will.

He buried himself deep inside me with a bearish groan, having burrowed as far into my delicate, virginal folds as humanly possible he pulled back and pressed in again, and then again and again. I clutched him, wrapping my arms and legs around him and holding on for dear life as his large cock penetrated my pink wetness. Each stroke hurt less than the previous one and the pain was replaced by unquenchable thirst for the next titillating surge, which he provided copiously. My body betrayed my mind, taking the side of my aggressor over my own sensibilities.

Helplessly I lay on Dr. Camerone's exam room table, being utterly defiled and I had never experienced a more blissful moment in my life. My senses were inundated with raw passion as was my gooey pussy which seemed to have melted into whipped cream. Pumping me full, panting and starting to drip sweat, he dropped his face to mine for a kiss. I turned my head in objection and was quickly punished with a tight grip around the throat. He then kissed me as passionately as he had intended to and I was forced to surrender and open up for his hot tongue to infiltrate my mouth and molest me orally. What else could I do but kiss him back, after all, he hadn't taught me how to kiss like an adult for some schoolboy.

Our wet lips and tongues danced ravenously as he pinned me to the leather and fucked me hard, having gradually picked up pace from earlier. By that time I was moaning weakly into his mouth, my eyes closed but wet from tears of mixed emotions. He growled and grunted out every strong thrust and then parted our lips to catch his breath. "Mmmmn, why does it feel sooooo fucking goooood!" I ashamedly admitted to the man who stole my precious virginity, who was even still in the very act.

"Its what all girls want, Ana," he said still ramming his big dick into me, his words coming out in fractured phrases rather than gull sentences. "It's what girls like you were truly made for. To be used. To be fucked and turned out by men like me who are brave enough to break down your walls and bring out your potential," he breathed right into my lips. "And you like it. You like letting go of yourself and surrendering your body to me, being my little puppet, my sweet whore, my little fuck toy, don't you Anastasia?"

His foul words were as honey, stimulating the most sinful parts of my body, my mind, my emotions and my very soul. "Mmmmmnn, yes sir, I love it! Use me! Use me! Make me your whore! Fuck me and make me your pet slut! I want it! Mmmm oooouuughhh," I whimpered and began to convulse like I was having a seizure, my eyes rolling back as another orgasm bolted through my being, starting in the warm pool of desire my domineering lover ravaged and dispersing all over.

Dr. Camerone let go of my throat, allowing me to squirm out the ecstacy I was washed in. He kept stroking me steadily as I twitched and jerked this way and that way, arching my back high into the air like I was possessed. He gripped my hips to hold me in place as he impaled me through a tremendous orgasm. "Ffff... fffffuuuuuuuu... fuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee!" I cried out loudly, the unbelievable feeling rising to its crescendo. I never knew sex could feel so great, if I did I would have fucked a long time ago.

"Shit, baby girl, you're making me cum too," he announced and then drastically increased the pace of his strokes, fucking me hard like a piston and pumping his man seed deep into my drenched, cream-loaded pussy. Mid cum, Mr. Camerone's cock came out of me and spurted more of his hot sticky semen. Both our hands met at his thick shaft and finished pumping out the streams of white ooze from the dark tip, landing on my breasts, across my stomach and in the brown bush of my naturally neat pubic hairs.

Both fully satiated, we embraced in a warm, heavy-breathed kiss, and then cuddled up like newlyweds on their honeymoon for some amount time that was way too short. I had been gone for about an hour and I was sure the girls and Coach Wellington were starting to worry. So, Mr. Camerone let me up from his soothing embrace and sat up on his examination table naked, watching me as I scrambled for my clothes. "Ana, you should clean up before you dress, darling." I looked down at myself as I pulled my wet bathing panties up, pausing them at my knees. My belly and my pubic hair were painted sporadically in his crusted semen, vaginal fluid, dried girl cream and remnants of blood from the broken seal of my innocence remained on my inner thighs and cunt.

"Oh, lord," I sighed, shaking my head at my stupidity.

"Here," Mr. Camerone said, hopping off the table to snatch a few sanitizing wipes from the container on the wall by the door. He began wiping our filth off my body, rubbing the cold cloth across my tummy, then scrubbing a little harder to cleanse cum from my tuft. I spread my legs so he could wipe my legs and pussy clean, which he did, unable to help letting a couple bare fingers slip across my labia and I shuddered. "Mm, you still want me. You must have liked it," he said smirking, wading up the soiled tissues and tossing them in the trash.