Coercion of Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I loved it!" I said in full, cheerful confidence. I then returned the favor, cleaning him up with wipes, spending too much time 'cleaning' the huge cock that had violated me so good, feeling the length, weight and girth of it, fondling the sack that contained his large balls. Once it started getting erect again, Mr. Camerone warned me to stop lest he bend me over the table and make me scream until we got caught. I jokingly challenged him to do just that, the fantasy of him doing it while I screamed 'no, please don't' making me a little tingly in my pussy. I had to restrain myself.

"Mr. Camerone?" I said shyly, "I... I... please, don't do this to any other girls," I said, looking him in the eyes. "Just me," I added. I wanted to be the only one upon whom he released all his sexual frustrations. The simple thought of him having his way with another unwilling girl aroused jealousy inside of me.

"Pretty One, you can have whatever you want in this world," he said sweetly and kissed my forehead. I was in love. He got dressed and then dressed me, pulling my cold, wet swimming panties up my hips and tying the strings evenly. "A shame we have to cover up this sweet pussy of yours, Ana. A work of art so perfect should be set on display."

"Aww, thanks Mr. Camerone," I said, receiving the compliment with glee. My daddy always said my 'girly goodie' was really pretty. Now I know he wasn't just saying so because I'm his baby girl, but because my pussy is sublime, just like Mr. Camerone said about my tits, which he gave a tender kiss each before setting them back behind their soggy little covers.

He then unlocked the door after doing another quick check to make sure we were decent. We then walked through his outer office and to the door that led to the hallway. When I opened it we were met by Coach Wellington. "So, what's the prognosis? Is it bad? Can she still practice, and compete?"

"Yes, she can. I had to work her hip joint back into place, which is what took so long. But she'll be fine. She can practice and she can compete," Mr. Camerone lied.

"Awsome! I was a little scared for ya, honey. I'm glad you're alright," Coach chirped, happy I was ok.

"Oh, but uh, I'll need to do periodic checks on her to make sure she stays healthy. Nothing serious though, I assure you. Just a precautionary measure." When he said that I couldn't help but smile so wide. I was in for an amazing adventure of subversion, sexual perversion and learning new things. I couldn't wait!